New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Warframe in the Playground 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Thrice Dead Cat View Post
    There are two-to-three Mesa builds. Power Strength plays part in all of them, naturally. Two of them care only about the ult.

Fore the first Peacemaker build, you go for achieve 175% Power Efficiency (Using any combination of Fleeting Expertise, Streamline, and Blind Rage) and then power strength on top of it (Transient Fortitude, Intensify, and Blind Rage again). That uses up 4 or 5 of your mods. Since the only other thing that affects Peacemaker is how much energy you can hold (Primed) Flow is a must. That leaves 1-2 mods left. I use Primed Continuity just in case I have the energy for a Shattershield or Shooting Gallery and then Vitality. You could use Vigor and Redirection, too. For the aura, Steel Charge gives you more capacity,but Rifle Amp just fits better. The second Peacemaker build ditches some efficient for a higher ranked Blind Rage.
    Of course, the only aura that really benefits Peacekeeper Mesa is Corrosive Projection so like always, it's generally a good idea to fix the aura polarity with a Forma.

The second build focuses more on using the entirety of her kit. I remove Transient Fortitude and Fleeting Expertise for Narrowminded and Stretch. You could also use Transient Fortitude in place of Blind Rage, which may work better, but I still like having over 200% Power Strength.
    This is actually a superb solo build. Shooting Gallery stays on you in solo play so you essentially have a 95% damage reduction from Shattershield and a massive stun zone in Shooting Gallery. Since both, Shooting Gallery and Shattershield have incredible durations, all you really want is Duration and Range. There are many variants of this but suffice to say, they're quite interesting to build and play.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground

There are two-to-three Mesa builds. Power Strength plays part in all of them, naturally. Two of them care only about the ult.

Fore the first Peacemaker build, you go for achieve 175% Power Efficiency (Using any combination of Fleeting Expertise, Streamline, and Blind Rage) and then power strength on top of it (Transient Fortitude, Intensify, and Blind Rage again). That uses up 4 or 5 of your mods. Since the only other thing that affects Peacemaker is how much energy you can hold (Primed) Flow is a must. That leaves 1-2 mods left. I use Primed Continuity just in case I have the energy for a Shattershield or Shooting Gallery and then Vitality. You could use Vigor and Redirection, too. For the aura, Steel Charge gives you more capacity,but Rifle Amp just fits better. The second Peacemaker build ditches some efficient for a higher ranked Blind Rage.

The second build focuses more on using the entirety of her kit. I remove Transient Fortitude and Fleeting Expertise for Narrowminded and Stretch. You could also use Transient Fortitude in place of Blind Rage, which may work better, but I still like having over 200% Power Strength.
    Thanks, that's some superb advice.
    Thing is: I got Blind rage at -25% eff. so either putting that one up to get -30% and then upgrade Fleeting Expertise... Problem is: would it be viable without transient Fort? Or is that really a must have? And about Formaing.... I will probably do that, getting CP there is probably a must have but I have to uprank her first.
    Currently running: Streamline/Fleeting (175% eff), VItality, Intensify, Flow. Since she is still low level....

Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post
    Of course, the only aura that really benefits Peacekeeper Mesa is Corrosive Projection so like always, it's generally a good idea to fix the aura polarity with a Forma.

This is actually a superb solo build. Shooting Gallery stays on you in solo play so you essentially have a 95% damage reduction from Shattershield and a massive stun zone in Shooting Gallery. Since both, Shooting Gallery and Shattershield have incredible durations, all you really want is Duration and Range. There are many variants of this but suffice to say, they're quite interesting to build and play.
    That second build sounds doable for me atm.

Edit:
    Mesa rank 14 to 30 in 3 waves on draco. Seriously that was really fast.
    Also killed the Gustrag Three and managed to get a Brakk BP.
    Last edited by Krazzman; 2015-09-23 at 08:49 AM.
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman

3. - Top - End - #93
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

True, but I tend to alter that slot last since I prefer adding new polarities to changing old ones.

I really need to check if TF and Intensify can hit that 95% reduction point, because that would save me so many energy restore pads.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzman View Post
    Thanks, that's some superb advice.
    Thing is: I got Blind rage at -25% eff. so either putting that one up to get -30% and then upgrade Fleeting Expertise... Problem is: would it be viable without transient Fort? Or is that really a must have? And about Formaing.... I will probably do that, getting CP there is probably a must have but I have to uprank her first.
    Currently running: Streamline/Fleeting (175% eff), VItality, Intensify, Flow. Since she is still low level....

That second build sounds doable for me atm.

Edit:
    Mesa rank 14 to 30 in 3 waves on draco. Seriously that was really fast.
    Also killed the Gustrag Three and managed to get a Brakk BP.
    You don't need all three of the power strength mods. Two will do in a pinch. It just depends on if you would rather pay more to use your powers or have them last a shorter amount of time. I have maxed out all of the corrupted warframe mods and need to get another set of some for tweaking the numbers. As it stands, don't worry about maxing all of them right now.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Wings of Peace View Post
    "See these cookies? Note how while good they taste sort of bland. Now try these, they're the same cookies but with chocolate chips added. Notice how with the second batch we expended slightly more ingredients but dramatically enhanced the flavor? That's metamagic."
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Roc View Post
    Seriously, can we kill this misconception now? A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He shops for precisely what he means to.

Winner of Junkyard Wars 31.

4. - Top - End - #94

I really need to check if TF and Intensify can hit that 95% reduction point, because that would save me so many energy restore pads.
    You could just ask Yes, and easily. It's an 80% reduction by default, just Intensify would put it at 104% if it weren't capped.

You don't need all three of the power strength mods. Two will do in a pinch. It just depends on if you would rather pay more to use your powers or have them last a shorter amount of time. I have maxed out all of the corrupted warframe mods and need to get another set of some for tweaking the numbers. As it stands, don't worry about maxing all of them right now.
    Hell, she's fine with no power strength mods beyond Intensify (for the reason stated above). Peacekeeper does get the better the more you add to it of course. But even an unmodded Peacekeeper (hell, even the rank 0 Peacekeeper acquired on rank 10) is more than good enough to do work once you start racking up the rate of fire, even vs. like level 30-40 enemies. Of course, it's a simple "the more the merrier" thing tho. But I do run rank 2 Blind Rage in pugs where I don't have guaranteed access to sufficient energy to upkeep the R10 Blind Rage one.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Ogre in the Playground

You could just ask Yes, and easily. It's an 80% reduction by default, just Intensify would put it at 104% if it weren't capped.

Hell, she's fine with no power strength mods beyond Intensify (for the reason stated above). Peacekeeper does get the better the more you add to it of course. But even an unmodded Peacekeeper (hell, even the rank 0 Peacekeeper acquired on rank 10) is more than good enough to do work once you start racking up the rate of fire, even vs. like level 30-40 enemies. Of course, it's a simple "the more the merrier" thing tho. But I do run rank 2 Blind Rage in pugs where I don't have guaranteed access to sufficient energy to upkeep the R10 Blind Rage one.
    As mentioned above. rank 14 with only Intensify (and 175% eff and Flow). I got knocked out a few times but else I just kicked ass. I only "died" because instead of Frost the guy came with Ember...
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman

6. - Top - End - #96
    Firbolg in the Playground

Weekly repeatable quest now to get more Clem Specters, new Throwing knives and more noggles ~ i said id never buy one till Valkyr came out and well i broke that to buy Clem and now Valkyr is out as well
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

7. - Top - End - #97
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Weekly repeatable quest now to get more Clem Specters, new Throwing knives and more noggles ~ i said id never buy one till Valkyr came out and well i broke that to buy Clem and now Valkyr is out as well
    Wait, new throwing knives? Damn, now there's a secondary I haven't maxed.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Wings of Peace View Post
    "See these cookies? Note how while good they taste sort of bland. Now try these, they're the same cookies but with chocolate chips added. Notice how with the second batch we expended slightly more ingredients but dramatically enhanced the flavor? That's metamagic."
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Roc View Post
    Seriously, can we kill this misconception now? A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He shops for precisely what he means to.

Winner of Junkyard Wars 31.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground

Secondary is probably the most annoying weapon group. With all their build this to build this to build this to build this. I am missing 7 ferrite for the new throwing knives.

I should start farming ember prime and glaive prime now. Got the sicarus already.

I could build a few of the dojo weapons but would sacrifice forma for them...
    current goal is unlocking the dsd on eris and one Archwing mission. Then running dsd on ceres, Uranus and eris for neuroses orokin cells and so on. Uranus for plastids and polymer bundles. Luckily ferrite is easy to get. Mercury defense (lares I believe) with nekros 10 waves gave me a boatload... despite still being 7 short.
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman

9. - Top - End - #99
    Firbolg in the Playground

My Jupiter Extractor was nice to me, back to back Neural Sensors. Then there was all ones i picked up from Proxy Rebellions (8 alone from 2 runs of the final mission)
    Last edited by Leon; 2015-09-24 at 06:12 AM.
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

10. - Top - End - #100
    Ogre in the Playground

Spira in the foundry, got the 2 Primaries and 2 Melee weapons to level now though. The heavy mace is nearly done at rank 27 but after that comes the Kama. Then dual Kama then Dual Raza(Razor, whatever, ?)
    Hydroid will finish in ~17 hours and I need 20450 Mastery until MR 12 and our Clan Lead is finally back. He was really surprised when a new addition to our clan asked him if he needed help with navigating the dojo and somesuch.
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman

11. - Top - End - #101
    Dwarf in the Playground

So... Ash Prime Access is finally ending. Reddit seems to be certain that Trin Prime is next - has that been confirmed, or is Saryn Prime still a possibility for the next one? And what do you guys think we'll be getting alongside the next Prime frame - the Chinese timed exclusives (Kunai and Nikana Prime) or something else alongside the leaked Sunika Prime Kubrow?

...Which is kinda weird now that I think about it. How would a Primed KUBROW work, exactly? What would we be farming for? Imprints?
    Last edited by IFenrys; 2015-09-25 at 02:56 PM.
    Assorted Gaming Contact Info:
    XBox Live IGN: Korrsair
    NNID: Fenrys_Wulf
    PSN IGN: Korrsair
    Steam Name: Fenrys

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ogre in the Playground

MR 12 :D
    Hydroid rank 14.
    Penta, Tetra and Sancti Tigris are being leveled next. Gonna build Dual kama next.
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman

13. - Top - End - #103
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kobold

So, I finally came around to ranking up the new Sentinel...

It's... interesting. Certainly a step up from the antiquated Deathcube. It's got really good AoE with its arc coil, yet I still haven't quite figured out how to mod it properly.
    I possess the Addicted to Editing flaw. I have edit my posts 3 seconds after posting them for 10 minutes.

Current Projects:

Backing Dragon: the Inheritance - World of Darkness Fan game where you play a dragon
    Mutant - Be a horrible abomination of a player character. Comes in a variety of flavors.
    Proprietor - Bring a House to a Sword fight! Be the adventuring interior/exterior decorator. Use siege weapons, customize your hour.

Extended Signature

14. - Top - End - #104
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Almarck View Post
    So, I finally came around to ranking up the new Sentinel...

It's... interesting. Certainly a step up from the antiquated Deathcube. It's got really good AoE with its arc coil, yet I still haven't quite figured out how to mod it properly.
    It was far better before the vulklok got nerfed into the ground (original nerf tanked its accuracy hilariously far considering it's a sniper rifle, it has since been returned to 100% accuracy, but now has a fire rate of something like 0.15)
    Last edited by NEO|Phyte; 2015-09-25 at 05:44 PM.
    Man this thing was full of outdated stuff.
    Swoop Falcon
    I make(made?) avatars! Last updated 12-23-2008. Requests not unwelcome. Last request 01-12-2010.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ogre in the Playground

LOLNUBS

Spoiler: undefined
    Show

Thank god for Antimatter Drop
    Awesome avatar by Kurien.

Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

I am B.
    Are you B?

16. - Top - End - #106
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Krade View Post
    LOLNUBS

Spoiler: undefined
    Show

Thank god for Antimatter Drop
    nice.... and I am sitting here not having figured Nova out really...

Tried farming Loki Prime chassis, got Ash prime helmet instead...
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ogre in the Playground

nice.... and I am sitting here not having figured Nova out really...

Tried farming Loki Prime chassis, got Ash prime helmet instead...
    I make jokes, but if the other three guys hadn't been doing their jobs (Nekros, Vauban and Trinity) I wouldn't have been able to produce that kind of damage output. There was a point where I was killing things so fast the Trinity couldn't even see anything to EV so, for a while, I actually had to dial it back.

There's three ways to run Nova: Standard Max Power Nova, where Molecular Prime Slows enemies down by 75%. Max Power Strength is also amazing for Antimatter Drop (with 4 CPs, mine is capable of doing ~400k damage). I've seen people use the Augment for Null Star( that lets you detonate the remaining particles to damage enemies around you) with some effectiveness, too, but I haven't played with it yet.

Speed Nova, which tanks Power Strength with Overextended so Molecular Prime makes enemies faster instead of slower. This, unfortunately, makes her other abilities somewhat lackluster and is only useful in specific squad compositions and mission types.

The third type is what I was using for that mission. I don't think there's a name for it in the community at large, but I call it the Neutral Nova. With Overextended and Intensify (which sets your Power Strength at 70%) Molecular Prime doesn't effect enemy speed at all, but it still doubles all damage against them and causes explosions on death. It doesn't completely run the damage of her other powers into the ground either. A fully charged Antimatter Drop was still capable of killing anything at 60 minutes in a T3S with 3 CPs.

So the trick is (when you have a Trinity pumping you full of energy, at least) is to use MP every 30 seconds or so and when you aren't doing that, launch an Antimatter Drop and pump it full of your strongest weapon until it changes completely to your energy color and watch the fireworks.

Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

I am B.
    Are you B?

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ogre in the Playground

I make jokes, but if the other three guys hadn't been doing their jobs (Nekros, Vauban and Trinity) I wouldn't have been able to produce that kind of damage output. There was a point where I was killing things so fast the Trinity couldn't even see anything to EV so, for a while, I actually had to dial it back.

There's three ways to run Nova: Standard Max Power Nova, where Molecular Prime Slows enemies down by 75%. Max Power Strength is also amazing for Antimatter Drop (with 4 CPs, mine is capable of doing ~400k damage). I've seen people use the Augment for Null Star( that lets you detonate the remaining particles to damage enemies around you) with some effectiveness, too, but I haven't played with it yet.

Speed Nova, which tanks Power Strength with Overextended so Molecular Prime makes enemies faster instead of slower. This, unfortunately, makes her other abilities somewhat lackluster and is only useful in specific squad compositions and mission types.

The third type is what I was using for that mission. I don't think there's a name for it in the community at large, but I call it the Neutral Nova. With Overextended and Intensify (which sets your Power Strength at 70%) Molecular Prime doesn't effect enemy speed at all, but it still doubles all damage against them and causes explosions on death. It doesn't completely run the damage of her other powers into the ground either. A fully charged Antimatter Drop was still capable of killing anything at 60 minutes in a T3S with 3 CPs.

So the trick is (when you have a Trinity pumping you full of energy, at least) is to use MP every 30 seconds or so and when you aren't doing that, launch an Antimatter Drop and pump it full of your strongest weapon until it changes completely to your energy color and watch the fireworks.
    Sounds amazing.
    My Nova isn't even potatoed.
    Hydroid has no revives because I tried one syndicate mission and my teammates let me alone with a too strong capture target while they went and tried to hunt seeds....
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman

19. - Top - End - #109

Max Power Strength Nova is quite different from the usual Slow Nova; you only need 45% Power Strength so Rank 4 Blind Rage or Rank 8 Transient Fortitude or Intensify + Rank 2 Blind Rage are all sufficient. Max Power Strength is almost only for MPrime detonation damage and is usually impractical; the costs of the Power Strength mods tend to be more than the value you get out of it especially since the detonation of MPrime is generally the weakest part of the ability. Coincidentally, this is why the third V is unfortunate on Nova Prime; you pretty much have to Forma it away as there's no use for it.

The thing to remember is that Antimatter Drop is practically unaffected by Power Strength (only the minimal flat damage is affected; the multiplier is x4 regardless of PS so the difference between 284% PS and 40% PS is around ~100 damage out of millions - inexistent). Same with Molecular Prime damage multiplier. Overall, Power Strength doesn't matter on Nova except for Molecular Prime speed multiplier so your damage abilities remain the same regardless of your mods. Since the slow is capped at 75% Power Strength and the scaling is linear, there's almost never a reason to run over +45% on her. Thus it's between -60% and +45%; anything else is senseless.
    Last edited by Eldariel; 2015-09-26 at 02:21 PM.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well, as of now I have the Vaykor Hek, Rakta Cernos and Secura Penta from the pool of syndicate primaries. Now I just need the Sancti Tigris and I've got all of the ones I can get on my own.

If anyone needs the Rakta Cernos, I have the extra standing and would be willing to pass it on. Got nothing else to do with the standing, really. Already have more Charger Specters than I know what to do with.
    Last edited by IFenrys; 2015-09-26 at 02:44 PM.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by IFenrys View Post
    Well, as of now I have the Vaykor Hek, Rakta Cernos and Secura Penta from the pool of syndicate primaries. Now I just need the Sancti Tigris and I've got all of the ones I can get on my own.

If anyone needs the Rakta Cernos, I have the extra standing and would be willing to pass it on. Got nothing else to do with the standing, really. Already have more Charger Specters than I know what to do with.
    I am willing to trade. Can get you the Sancti Tigris (although being low on standing right now, can cash in seeds though).

Or are you able to get it on your own?
    Last edited by Krazzman; 2015-09-26 at 03:00 PM.
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman

22. - Top - End - #112
    Dwarf in the Playground

I am willing to trade. Can get you the Sancti Tigris (although being low on standing right now, can cash in seeds though).

Or are you able to get it on your own?
    I can get the Sancti Tigris on my own, though I'm not opposed to less effort. Still need to get Keledrath a sat of Sancti Castanas at some point.

If trading, I would greatly prefer a Telos Boltor (though it sounds like you're working for the other half of the board, like me).

Perfectly willing to just hand it off, honestly. I can wait for the two I can't get on my own, and Keledrath is willing to get me both. The Synoid just happens to be the first one he's getting me.
    Last edited by IFenrys; 2015-09-26 at 03:18 PM.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kobold

I've got access to the Boltor, Tigris, the Penta, and the Simulor at the same time because of how I handle my rep gains. Unfortunately, I'm .... 4 days away from getting new copies of each of the weapons.
    I possess the Addicted to Editing flaw. I have edit my posts 3 seconds after posting them for 10 minutes.

Current Projects:

Backing Dragon: the Inheritance - World of Darkness Fan game where you play a dragon
    Mutant - Be a horrible abomination of a player character. Comes in a variety of flavors.
    Proprietor - Bring a House to a Sword fight! Be the adventuring interior/exterior decorator. Use siege weapons, customize your hour.

Extended Signature

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ogre in the Playground

I can get the Sancti Tigris on my own, though I'm not opposed to less effort. Still need to get Keledrath a sat of Sancti Castanas at some point.

If trading, I would greatly prefer a Telos Boltor (though it sounds like you're working for the other half of the board, like me).

Perfectly willing to just hand it off, honestly. I can wait for the two I can't get on my own, and Keledrath is willing to get me both. The Synoid just happens to be the first one he's getting me.
    I can give you the Castanas too. Would blow the standing on Keys or the "big" sigil.
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman

25. - Top - End - #115
    Dwarf in the Playground

I can give you the Castanas too. Would blow the standing on Keys or the "big" sigil.
    If you've got the standing for it, then sure, I'll take one of the Sancti weapons. Are you available to trade now or later?

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ogre in the Playground

If you've got the standing for it, then sure, I'll take one of the Sancti weapons. Are you available to trade now or later?
    Haven't gotten the standing right now (just got my own Sancti Tigris), more as an offer so you can focus on the TIgris first. (Gonna log in now and look how much standing I have).
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman

27. - Top - End - #117
    Ogre in the Playground

Max Power Strength Nova is quite different from the usual Slow Nova; you only need 45% Power Strength so Rank 4 Blind Rage or Rank 8 Transient Fortitude or Intensify + Rank 2 Blind Rage are all sufficient. Max Power Strength is almost only for MPrime detonation damage and is usually impractical; the costs of the Power Strength mods tend to be more than the value you get out of it especially since the detonation of MPrime is generally the weakest part of the ability. Coincidentally, this is why the third V is unfortunate on Nova Prime; you pretty much have to Forma it away as there's no use for it.

The thing to remember is that Antimatter Drop is practically unaffected by Power Strength (only the minimal flat damage is affected; the multiplier is x4 regardless of PS so the difference between 284% PS and 40% PS is around ~100 damage out of millions - inexistent). Same with Molecular Prime damage multiplier. Overall, Power Strength doesn't matter on Nova except for Molecular Prime speed multiplier so your damage abilities remain the same regardless of your mods. Since the slow is capped at 75% Power Strength and the scaling is linear, there's almost never a reason to run over +45% on her. Thus it's between -60% and +45%; anything else is senseless.
    Thanks for the info. It's amazing how ignorant of Warframe's workings I am sometimes. Like I haven't been playing it for a year and a half or gotten to MR 20. I tend to not bother getting very deep into the mechanics of most games.

I am B.
    Are you B?

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ogre in the Playground

Keledrath, PM me ingame or here if you have time to get your Sancti Castanas. Have enough standing right now.

I'm going to be available until 18:30 (UTC+01:00, the Berlin one).
    After that I will be available only sporadically in the following days.
    Last edited by Krazzman; 2015-09-28 at 07:17 AM.
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman

29. - Top - End - #119
    Titan in the Playground

If you see fenrys on, toss them to him. I don't play as much warframe these days (been more into FF XIV), but he and I game it up sometimes.
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

30. - Top - End - #120
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

I thought I mentioned it in the last thread, bu I play by the name of NuclearAstral on PC.

See any obvious way to improve this nyx p build?
    (arcane vespa helm) CP
    Fleeting Expertise, Stretch, Overextend, Primed Flow
    Rage, Quick thinking, Vitality, Redirection

Redirection is rank 8 for lack of cores/credits and primed flow is rank 6 for the same reason. Chaos is ~ 10s, which i find to be a pretty good duration. I'd want longer if you could recast before time was up. Mind control is 12 s and absorb is a very big bubble.
    I wanted a build that could remain viable pretty much indefinitely into T4S,I & D, it's been good for me, but can it be improved? I don't have the chaos augment, so I haven't gotten to play around with that one, if anyone has, please let me know what you think of it.
    Long-form Sig