Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 264142434445464748495051
Results 1,501 to 1,503 of 1503
  1. - Top - End - #1501
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: The Heights of Londo [OOC]

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    They've apparently decided to change the story a decent amount. There's a couple other Ultra Beasts some other different/additional post-game aspects and a bit of different gameplay. I'm largely going to get it to keep getting some giveaways, to play another Pokemon game since I wanted to play through S/M again anyways and to get access to some of the post-game things like move tutors and the Battle Agency.
    Hmm, might take a look then, will probably do a little research into it first. Not got as much time to play handheld games as I'd like these days.

Edit - Also, this is only tangentially related to the game, but I just wanted to say thankyou to you both for making this such a great game to be a part of. It's a year today since my Dad died, and even if you don't realise it, you've both been a massive help in getting me through the year.
    Last edited by Comissar; 2017-11-20 at 03:15 AM.

GLaDOS Avatar and Pokémon Sig. by me

Spoiler: Alternate Avatars
    Show

Leah and Saura, and Summer Rose by me

2. - Top - End - #1502
    Titan in the Playground

I'm glad to be a part of something that's helped you. I've found this game really helpful lately too, a lot of adjustment and such has happened this past year but I've found this game to be nice.

Also we're on page 51, should we make a new OOC thread?
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    5e: Orianna OOC IC
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

3. - Top - End - #1503
    Colossus in the Playground

New OOC? New OOC.

Aww, thanks for saying that, Comissar. :3 Luv u 2.

I've been playing Ultra Sun, and the differences are odd. I'm not far in the story, so the differences there intrigue me, but there are some unusual mechanical things that I don't understand (Probably because I didn't watch or read any promotional material).

Like, new minigames. There's one in particular, where you find a Pokemon somewhere, it has a question mark over its head. You get a list of actions to perform and all of them make the Pokemon happy, so it has a smiley face instead of a question mark. This serves absolutely no purpose, as far as I can tell. You don't even get close-ups of them doing cute animations. The only time this has been useful, out of the gajillion such Pokemon I've seen, is when one was standing on a collectible.

Also! Am I the only one who looks at the cover of Ultra Sun and goes "Oh, so they're doing a Kyurem thing with Solgaleo and Lunala"? Because it seems like that's exactly what they're doing.

(Please reply in the new thread. I just couldn't put my answers there because the OP needs to be srs bsns.