New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1493

Thread: Skyside 4

1. - Top - End - #1081
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Skyside 4

((Celticbear. Please, it was Earl's turn and i waited for him. Also there was never an okay from my Charakter, but let's handwave that
    . Please be more patient.))

Wherever Jonas Is -> Some wrecked building

Jonas was a bit to shady in his agreement so that Arkant wasn't sure if he understood the terms of this contract. Yet he doesn#t really trust him so he moves him to a ragged building. The building got some rooms even thought they are all a bit dusty, but it should be enougth for his needs. To guards, totally different. will stand at the entrance to prevent people from coming in and to give Jonas someone to contact Arkant.

Soon after Arkant is back in his labs he will start to study the maggots himself, using more magical ways to scan them. Without doubt he will find out that they die in the light and ttries to save some while putting them into a special container filled with nutrient liquid to keep them alive. Arkant will also inspect the blood.

With his magic Arkant is able to see things you normaly can't like the DNA for example. He has improved his magic over time to play around with it and tries to find out what changes the blood might contain.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Ogre in the Playground

Rugged Warehouse

((Sorry, still kinda new to this. I think I've figured out the pattern at this point, and will try to become better at this))

F**kn' magic, hate so d**n much. grumbles Jonas as Arkant does his work. This was no palace, but Jonas was used to staying in locations such as this one when he first started his expedition into the nexus. Jonas finds a beige folder, and puts his recorded findings inside. He then procures a pen, and then tries to find a name for the creatures.

((they have gone unnamed right))

Arkant, what do you think we should name them? The creature, I mean. I've just called them "Strain 677", but that's just in reference of the invasive alien species I've found.
    Last edited by Celticbear; 2017-04-25 at 05:47 PM.
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.

3. - Top - End - #1083
    Orc in the Playground

Rugged Warehouse

The creatures seem totally unique. Their DNA is unlike anything else Arkant or Jonas has ever encountered. The blood is thick, black and uses carbon in place of iron. I'm no biologist, so I can't give details on how it works, but it does.

Keeping them alive is pretty hard; they die if it's too bright, too dry, too wet, or too cramped. They grow quickly, far quicker than either of them are probably expecting. I'm going to say that one doesn't die, though it stops moving and mimics death. It's waiting for somebody to open its container, or move it, or drop it, or take it out- then it will try to escape, looking for somewhere to pupate.

They have indeed gone unnamed, though I do refer to them as 'killdren' occasionally. But there's no singular for 'killdren', so it's not a perfect name. I designed these to be creepy and scary, and nameless works for that.
    Last edited by Earl of Purple; 2017-04-25 at 06:04 PM.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

4. - Top - End - #1084

Default Re: [KABAL Office]

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    You assume correctly. 5 minutes before 9, Alni shows up at the Ironclad Inn, looking around for Tellysandra.
    [IronClad Inn]

There is already a huge group gathered at the Ironclad inn, most of them humans and goblins, but there are quite a few gnolls, and even a small group diminutive stone people are here. More notable however, is one ethereal, whom is conversing with the human lady with the mask, who apparently is Tellysandra.

Being the only elf, and child-like person, she is given a lot of odd glances from the gathered group.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2017-04-26 at 09:44 AM.

5. - Top - End - #1085

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Weapon factory]

Tellysandra is quiet for a moment. "I guess I should have mentioned why I need these eyes." She finally replies, gesturing at one of them that has positioned itself right behind Zefir, looking him over the shoulder. "I was born blind. Incurable even by operation or enchantment. So no, I never learned to fight hand-to-hand as I wasn't really able to. Does that answer your question?"

[KABAL Office]

There are now a few people outside in the waiting room, glaring at her as she leaves the room. They don't seem too inclined to believe her 'good luck' and don't even reply.

I will assume she is going to the meeting at appointed time?
    [Weapon factory]

"It does." Zefir replies It also raises seom question, because operation or enchantment are not cheap. That means she either has a rich family or her former boss wasted a lot of Money for her.
    He looks over his shoulder since the 'eye' has taken place there. "Could you please keep those together near you? I dislike something watching over my shoulder, especially something like that." he pause. "While we are at it, what' up with those eyes? Do you summon them or do you onle have the current amount ready? Also what can they do like range you can see them or such. I want to know that, since there are a few quests open they may fullfill in a way."

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbear View Post
    Rugged Warehouse

((Sorry, still kinda new to this. I think I've figured out the pattern at this point, and will try to become better at this))

F**kn' magic, hate so d**n much. grumbles Jonas as Arkant does his work. This was no palace, but Jonas was used to staying in locations such as this one when he first started his expedition into the nexus. Jonas finds a beige folder, and puts his recorded findings inside. He then procures a pen, and then tries to find a name for the creatures.

((they have gone unnamed right))

Arkant, what do you think we should name them? The creature, I mean. I've just called them "Strain 677", but that's just in reference of the invasive alien species I've found.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Rugged Warehouse

The creatures seem totally unique. Their DNA is unlike anything else Arkant or Jonas has ever encountered. The blood is thick, black and uses carbon in place of iron. I'm no biologist, so I can't give details on how it works, but it does.

Keeping them alive is pretty hard; they die if it's too bright, too dry, too wet, or too cramped. They grow quickly, far quicker than either of them are probably expecting. I'm going to say that one doesn't die, though it stops moving and mimics death. It's waiting for somebody to open its container, or move it, or drop it, or take it out- then it will try to escape, looking for somewhere to pupate.

They have indeed gone unnamed, though I do refer to them as 'killdren' occasionally. But there's no singular for 'killdren', so it's not a perfect name. I designed these to be creepy and scary, and nameless works for that.
    Rugged Warehouse

((Well my bad, I meant that Arkant left jonas here and heads back to his good buildings. next time I mark that with a new tag. And no worries Earl, I as a player don't know either, but my car should^^))

I should note that Arkant is using tools as well, just not the expensive once since he can do that with his magic. Also Arkant uses his own samples. he didn't share them with Jonas, they barly know each otehr after all.

As Jonas comes over to Arkants room he seems to ignore him. At least he didn't react to him speaking. When Arkant turns around to grab another tool he notice Jonas. "Oh. One moment." he grabs in his ears and draws some earplugs out. "Sorry, but there is no way I could work with the noise you made."(the music). Assuming Jonas repeats his last question Arkant stands in front of the tank with the maggots in hsi room. He only got a slight red light on to reduce any light in this room.
    "A name? I don't think I can give them a proper name by now. If by any chance i either call them 'blackMaggot' due to the blood or maybe soemthing with children ... maybe 'killdren' due to their intend to kill you?" he says rubbing his chin.
    "I might need to test these things and see what happens, if any of them is still alive. My Lab should have all the resources and space."

6. - Top - End - #1086
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Rugged Warehouse

((Well my bad, I meant that Arkant left jonas here and heads back to his good buildings. next time I mark that with a new tag. And no worries Earl, I as a player don't know either, but my car should^^))

I should note that Arkant is using tools as well, just not the expensive once since he can do that with his magic. Also Arkant uses his own samples. he didn't share them with Jonas, they barly know each otehr after all.

As Jonas comes over to Arkants room he seems to ignore him. At least he didn't react to him speaking. When Arkant turns around to grab another tool he notice Jonas. "Oh. One moment." he grabs in his ears and draws some earplugs out. "Sorry, but there is no way I could work with the noise you made."(the music). Assuming Jonas repeats his last question Arkant stands in front of the tank with the maggots in hsi room. He only got a slight red light on to reduce any light in this room.
    "A name? I don't think I can give them a proper name by now. If by any chance i either call them 'blackMaggot' due to the blood or maybe soemthing with children ... maybe 'killdren' due to their intend to kill you?" he says rubbing his chin.
    "I might need to test these things and see what happens, if any of them is still alive. My Lab should have all the resources and space."

Jonas turns off the radio, and replies: Killdren is good, but what's the singular. I guess you could say 'Look at the Killdren, it's coming to get us' but that sounds kinda wrong.
    Maybe blackMaggot as a singular and killdren as a plural. Oh, and one of them on my end of things is still alive, but it's faking death. I can tell its alive because it still gives off a heat signature,
    though it playing possum might allude to some sort of sentience. Might be something to look into.
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

7. - Top - End - #1087

[Weapon factory]

Tellysandra shrugs. "As you wish." The eye turns to look him in the eyes before it moves to door from which they came from.
    "But if helps you, I have a set amount of eyes which can be summoned and dismissed at will. Therefore, even if someone somehow managed to destroy constructs such as them, I can simply make new ones." One of the eyes flickers out of existence, simply to be replaced by a new one, appearing right behind Tellysandra, its iris looking right at Zefir. "They theoretically have unlimited range too, but I prefer to keep them close. Looking at too many different locations at once gets confusing. Gives me a headache."
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2017-04-26 at 01:54 PM.

8. - Top - End - #1088
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default [IronClad Inn]

There is already a huge group gathered at the Ironclad inn, most of them humans and goblins, but there are quite a few gnolls, and even a small group diminutive stone people are here. More notable however, is one ethereal, whom is conversing with the human lady with the mask, who apparently is Tellysandra.

Being the only elf, and child-like person, she is given a lot of odd glances from the gathered group.
    "Woah, look at all this." Kelligan had warned her, but still, it's an impressive lot of people.
    Humans? Whatever. There's humans everywhere, can't swing a cat without hitting a human, wherever you go.
    Goblins? Basically just grumpier halflings.
    Gnolls? Gnolls are cute. Alni likes gnolls.
    Stone people? A mystery. She's never seen them before, and would normally be investigating, focusing her information-gathering magic on them, if not for-
    The ethereal. Kinda far from home, isn't he?
    "Hi everybody!"
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

9. - Top - End - #1089
    Orc in the Playground

Rugged Warehouse

I would like to warn you that, despite the character's efforts in this scene, I'm unlikely to use any names given. I like the mystery of their namelessness.

Even though the light is red, and red is a colour most animals can't see, it's still too much light. Basically, if you can see with normal vision, it's too much light. They want pure darkness, as dark as they can get it. Normally, they pupate underneath disused dumpsters, or burrowed into dirt floors, or in abandoned basements and so on.

The maggot playing possum will continue to fake its death until the petri dish is opened.

10. - Top - End - #1090

[Weapon factory]

Tellysandra shrugs. "As you wish." The eye turns to look him in the eyes before it moves to door from which they came from.
    "But if helps you, I have a set amount of eyes which can be summoned and dismissed at will. Therefore, even if someone somehow managed to destroy constructs such as them, I can simply make new ones." One of the eyes flickers out of existence, simply to be replaced by a new one, appearing right behind Tellysandra, its iris looking right at Zefir. "They theoretically have unlimited range too, but I prefer to keep them close. Looking at too many different locations at once gets confusing. Gives me a headache."
    [Weapon factory]

Zefir nods.
    "There still might be use for scouting. We should arange a safe room for that so you can be sure to focus on the eye scouting."

He then goes back on the sheet.

"You note Kelligan here and Kabal, could you tell me what exaclty are the goals of Kabal and him? Also can you give me more general informations about your titel? Archwarlock sure sounds important, but that do most titels."

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbear View Post
    Jonas turns off the radio, and replies: Killdren is good, but what's the singular. I guess you could say 'Look at the Killdren, it's coming to get us' but that sounds kinda wrong.
    Maybe blackMaggot as a singular and killdren as a plural. Oh, and one of them on my end of things is still alive, but it's faking death. I can tell its alive because it still gives off a heat signature,
    though it playing possum might allude to some sort of sentience. Might be something to look into.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Rugged Warehouse

I would like to warn you that, despite the character's efforts in this scene, I'm unlikely to use any names given. I like the mystery of their namelessness.

Even though the light is red, and red is a colour most animals can't see, it's still too much light. Basically, if you can see with normal vision, it's too much light. They want pure darkness, as dark as they can get it. Normally, they pupate underneath disused dumpsters, or burrowed into dirt floors, or in abandoned basements and so on.

The maggot playing possum will continue to fake its death until the petri dish is opened.

Rugged Warehouse

Arkant looks confused at Jonas.
    "I don't see your point here. Since 'killdren' would be a new word we can use it as singular and say 'killdrens' for plural." ((Note that english is a foreign language for me. I asume you see it as plural since it comes from children? I can't really say))
    He shrugs it off.
    "Either way. As I said earlier, we miss to much informations. Like is the maggot just a way to reproduce? Or maybe the whole thing is the maggot controlling a body? Do they really only infect kids or was that just a random event?" Then Jonas mentions the faking death ability.
    "Hmm? If you are right this thing is waiting for something. Likly to get free." Arkant rubs his chin. "I can make use of the dead once, but a living one could offer much better results. Give me a minute."
    Arkant touches his forehead and after a minute he takes it off.
    "I prepared something. I guess this maggot needs a new host and amybe then it can talk to us."
    Arkant hasn't noticed they all died due to to much light. Can't really test that when they are already dead, thought he got vision to see if they are really dead.

11. - Top - End - #1091
    Ogre in the Playground

Rugged Warehouse

F**kn magic Jonas replies to himself, then out of curiosity follows Arkant to the lab.

12. - Top - End - #1092
    Orc in the Playground

Rugged Warehouse

((Yes, 'killdren' is derived from 'children', and the singular for 'children' is 'child'. 'Killd' doesn't quite work.))

If the maggot is just controlling a body, where did the other ones come from? There were quite a few in each child, and the ones they have 'captured' all came from the injured one that fled, not the dead ones. The dead ones were incinerated.

Arkant's maggots are really dead.

13. - Top - End - #1093

Rugged Warehouse

"Why?" he asks Jonas as they still stand in the room. "Is it because you are not able to?" he asks Jonas.
    As they speak two henchman arrive and take the dead maggots from Arkants sample as well as the black blood.

14. - Top - End - #1094
    Ogre in the Playground

Rugged Warehouse

Listen, I can count on the fingers of one hand how many organs I have left. If these Killdren are invasive, I think it's safe to say I'm immune. says Jonas as he holds three fingers up on his robotic hand. Three fingers is actually all the fingers on any of his robotic hands.

15. - Top - End - #1095

[Weapon factory]

"The goal of KABAL and Kelligan? To make money, just as any business. We want to establish ourselves in each major city as times go on, but that is more of a long-term goal." Tellysandra explains with a dismissive wave. "Regarding my title, why are you asking? Titles are just that, titles. What you should focus on my role, in KABAL it isn't exactly to raise through the ranks and yet I came out on top, above all my peers. Just think me as KABAL's official spellcaster."

[IronClad Inn]

She gets some half-hearted replies from the gathered crowd who mostly appear to be minding their own business. That is until the woman in the mask, Tellysandra, speaks up. "We're not going to wait around any longer." She gestures at the ethereal besides her who bows curtly before the group. "Everyone, this is Shazhan, he is going to help me keep track of you as you perform your mission. How you do it is up to you, however, and we're going to be watching and judging how you go about it. Any questions?"

16. - Top - End - #1096

Default [IronClad Inn]

"Hi Shazhan! How are we being judged? What on?" Alni nearly bounces around the crowd. This is going to be so much fun!
    "Oh, and when's the mission done?"
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

17. - Top - End - #1097

[Weapon factory]

"I'm more about the Fact that Spellcaster tend to get titles based on their spellcasting and Arch- is allways a high rank. So I wonder what you are capatable of." He says.

"On another note what do you await from AMEN. Not for KABAL for you."

((Guess making two questions is best so there is allways something to replie to in more then one word.^^))

Rugged Warehouse

Arkant got plenty for ideas with the maggots, but for now he is more curiouse about the magic hating cyborg.
    Arkant looks very confused at Jonas. "That came out of nowhere."he accidently says out loud. Arkant aktivates a magic sense to see if Jonas got any messages via spells or thelepathic.
    "I'm not sure what happend right now, but I was asking about your obviouse hate for magic."

18. - Top - End - #1098
    Ogre in the Playground

Rugged Warehouse

Oh, I thought you were asking about something else. The reason I'm I'm a brain in a fancy metal box is due to magic, and I suppose you could imagine I've grown a slight distrust towards it. says Jonas as he gestures to himself.

19. - Top - End - #1099

Rugged Warehouse

Arkant looks rather neutral at him.
    "I can't." he replies. "I have met enougth people that got badly hurt by by something for example a gun and most of them used that to get revenge. after all it was the user who killed you while magic was just his tool to do so."

"And for the maggot, what would you say if I try to let the maggot invade someone?" Just checking up how good/evil Jonas is. Arkant knows he has to be carefull, because a magic hater can easily become an enemy for a spellcaster.

20. - Top - End - #1100
    Ogre in the Playground

Rugged Warehouse

Oh, the species of the mage who burned me is extinct now, and if it's for science then I don't care if you try to shove it up that there guardsman's a**, just be ready to retaliate. says Jonas.

21. - Top - End - #1101

[Weapon factory]

Tellysandra shrugs. "No official institution has given me the title, if that's what you're wondering. It is simply that I am more powerful that the average warlock around here. There is nothing more to it than that. Simply a title given to me by the street rats that walk this street. I doubt AMEN have much more noble origins however. Behind all that villainous flair and glamour are just common criminals in the end. So I don't know really what I expect of AMEN. Success I suppose, to be able to help KABAL reach new heights."

[IronClad Inn]

The ethereal simply nods in acknowledgement as other mercenaries are greeting it as well. They seem either giddy and relaxed like her, or tense and nervous, with little in-between those two modes, asking a number of questions in a similar vein to hers.
    "One question at the time, please." Tellysandra begs them. "You're primarily being judged at your skill in combat, though I will take note of any impressive feat, like oratory skills for instance. I can imagine someone convincing a cult member to back off. A useful skill to have for sure. But as already mentioned, combat prowess, and quick thinking are the main things that will be judged here. I can't be any more precise though as things will likely get chaotic once you encounter the cult, but be sure, I and Shazhan will be watching your every move from the safety of this inn. So whatever you do, you will be judged by it." She explains. "Now, as for the cult, they are having a meeting tonight, exactly an hour from when we're finished here. Their temple, as they call it, is located in an old mansion. They've been digging the floor out and reinforcing the building, so don't except it to be too easy. Our informant's tell us have it that they've stolen the remains of the victims of the jade massacre for gods knows what reason. So the objective is to take those remains from the cultists and take down their leader, a woman by the name of Shanti." She pauses, looking around the room. "Any more questions, or are you ready to set off?"

22. - Top - End - #1102

Default [IronClad Inn]

Better listen up, then.

Alni nods, and inches the lid of her basket a little wider.
    "You hear that, Pazuzu? We're gonna have to fight our best."

"Fight cultists,
    "Defeat Shanti,
    "Get the jade massacre remains."
    "Got it!"

She looks over the crowded prospective KABAL members. "We're ready, right guys!?" If some of them aren't, all the better to hurry them along unprepared. They won't be as solid competition that way.

With an hour, they should have some time to scope out this fortified mansion before the cult meeting begins. Hopefully.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

23. - Top - End - #1103

[Weapon factory]

"Hmm." Zefir replies and nods. "It's mostly about having your own goals that need a bit support. Like attacking your arch enemy or something.
    "Let's go on to another question. Would you follow my orders as best as you can? "

Rugged Warehouse

Arkant laughts out loud.

"Mr. Jonas you haven't been around much I guess? This is Skyside. There are no laws other then the law of revenge." he says. "But be careful. That only counts for this place and not for every city in the nexus."

24. - Top - End - #1104
    Ogre in the Playground

Rugged Warehouse

Oh, I've come to realize that in my time here, and was being serious. If not that guy, I can offer some urchin some cash that he'll never see. We could use him as a guinea pig of sorts, wouldn't be the worst thing I've done. says Jonas in a serious tone (Though how he can even tone his voice is a head scratcher, his vox is just a normal vox)
    Last edited by Celticbear; 2017-05-01 at 07:48 PM.

25. - Top - End - #1105

[IronClad Inn]

Some upcoming mercenaries have already started to leave the inn as Alni is speaking to Pazuzu. It seemed pretty straight forward so some were apparently just planning to get there before everyone else and go in guns blazing.
    It is basically going to turn into a race to get to the mansion first. People aren't exactly cautious, even if a number of people are trying to point out the flaws with this plan.
    Her suggestion comes only with agreement, even if a lot of them still seem unsure what to make of the weird elf "child" going along with them.
    "There is no way we're going to make the cut, there is way too many people. Some of them are running there since no one is able to stop them from begin stupid." One of the rock people complains. They are quite a colorful colorful, not simply grey or brown as one might imagine a rock person to be. Instead, they appear to be made up of crystals that come in many combinations and colors, making each person unique in coloration.

[Weapon factory]

"I don't have any personal goals, this is just a job, and it pays for my big mansion, so who am I to complain?" She replies with a smile.
    His next question makes her do a double-take though. "What is that supposed to mean? I do admit that there is a certain conflict of interest between AMEN and KABAL, but I doubt it will come up during our time together. I will simply do my best, that is all I can promise you."
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2017-05-02 at 04:34 PM.

26. - Top - End - #1106

Default [IronClad Inn]

Alni looks the rock people over. She's wearing decorative and useful crystals. They're made (in large part) of crystals. Maybe they can be repurposed into hats or jewelry. Maybe they could be useful hosts for- Later, though. For the moment, she scoffs.
    "Of course you won't make the cut if you sit around worrying about making the cut."

That said, she joins the race to the mansion, jogging with unnatural swiftness away from the inn and towards the cult's mansion.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

27. - Top - End - #1107

Rugged Warehouse

Arkant isn't that deep into technologie, but a normal loudspeakercan give that back if they get the right input.

Arkant sights. "If you mean with 'that guy' my guard, then I have to tell you that he won't work. I already improved his body to withstand near everything." he says pointing his guard to leave now.
    "Futhermore I don't need your resourcess. I can talk people into helping me out without throwing money around me. It's a better way to keep things down."

"So let's get to the point. I can make these researches in my lab, but I won't take you with me, you understand? That means I need to know where you plan to stay until I'm done with my researches."

It's a matter of trust and we both agree they don't trust each other, right?

[Weapon factory]

"I'm aware that You won't do anything that harms KABAL, so my intetion was to see how far you would go." Zefir says. "Like killing someone or even deliver something. Villians tend to be less cooperative."

"Are there any questions from you?"

28. - Top - End - #1108
    Ogre in the Playground

Rugged Warehouse

I admire your paranoia, and no further questions answers Jonas.

29. - Top - End - #1109

[IronClad Inn==>Stormcloud Manor]

That's unnerving!
    Yet the rock people look at one another and then hurries after the crazy-looking elf-child person.

Alni pass by several mercenaries that seem to be in less hurry than she is and are simply walking there. Yet as she gets closer, she can see that everyone seem to have stopped just out of sight of the manor which roof can be seen just above some nearby buildings. One of the human mercenaries is laying on the ground, grunting in pain as she slowly attempts to drag herself away from a huge gnoll dressed in a slouch hat, one of the first that left the inn. "No one will get any closer, or you ruin it for all." The gnoll declares, it's first raised into the air, and her other hand near her holster. "Meeting is in one hour, so we stay here until then. Anyone who doesn't get that." The gnoll points at the groaning human.

No one seem to inclined to disagree, some of the mercenaries are even still exhausted after running all this way.

[Weapon factory]

Tellysandra shrugs at Zefir's assertion, but have no comments.
    She does have one question though. "When are we attacking Riverside? It must happen soon."
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2017-05-03 at 10:33 AM.

30. - Top - End - #1110

[Weapon factory]

"I think we can start any time."
    Zefir says. "I was hoping for more new members to raise our strength. Seems like we have to go with what we got."

Rugged Warehouse

"Good. You can stay in here if you want. I will send someone to you when i got the results."
    he says.