New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Ménage à 3 V: YAOI SENSE TINGLING

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    It's kind of hard to make out but would he really do this if he didn't somewhat enjoy it? Even with his lack of an internal skeleton? I mean... hey, look, Peggy got ripped. And she teaches it to other women. Soon every woman in Ma3real will want to... get ripped. Yay?
    I do wonder somewhat if Peggy is only doing what we see them do... doesn't she want to be on the receiving end at least once in a while?
    We saw that Peggy gave Gary a blowjob, and apparently a very good one, and we have no reason to assume that it was a one-off. On past form, Peggy is smart enough to know that you have to give as well as take. So I'm assuming that Gary is doing all this (a) as a favour for a friend and (b) because, yes, she does some stuff that he does really enjoy. But the joke at the moment is about Peggy's new enthusiasm, so - having had the blowjob scene to establish that she's not entirely selfish - that's what we'll see on screen.
    Spinnin' that Disc...

2. - Top - End - #182
    Colossus in the Playground

It's kind of hard to make out but would he really do this if he didn't somewhat enjoy it? Even with his lack of an internal skeleton? I mean... hey, look, Peggy got ripped. And she teaches it to other women. Soon every woman in Ma3real will want to... get ripped. Yay?
    I do wonder somewhat if Peggy is only doing what we see them do... doesn't she want to be on the receiving end at least once in a while?

btw... is SDB on hiatus?
    Has anyone in Mà3 ever really said that they didn't enjoy any sex act?
    Resident Vancian Apologist

3. - Top - End - #183
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eldan View Post
    I'm pretty sure it would cause a paradox and ergo destruction of the entire Ma3 universe.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eldan View Post
    Actually yes. Dii did said she never had an orgasm (until she had lesbian sex).

And Yuuki, you really didn't need to explain yourself to Gary. Hell, even if you were still together or you owed him anything, you'd still not need to explain himself to him, he doesn't really have enough of a spine for it to actually matter instead of him just accepting whatever it was you decided.
    My avatar used to be a W.S.D. (Weapon of Sanity Destruction)
    "I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."
    Quote Originally Posted by tomaO2 View Post
    After reading the Dominic Deagen forum threads, can you really accuse me of bashing? Read it again. That is the kind of thing that is pure venom. They don't even take it seriously anymore. It's just done for fun.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Felius View Post
    Actually yes. Dii did said she never had an orgasm (until she had lesbian sex).

And Yuuki, you really didn't need to explain yourself to Gary. Hell, even if you were still together or you owed him anything, you'd still not need to explain himself to him, he doesn't really have enough of a spine for it to actually matter instead of him just accepting whatever it was you decided.
    Well, but not having an orgasm is not the same as not enjoying it. But yeah, DiDi did seem disappointed in her previous sex life.

Also, I think it has nothing to do with Gary. Yuki would be embarassed to tell a tree she has sex with Sonya because officially they hate each other, right? It's a dark, dirty secret, not because she tells it to Gary because this kind of means she admits it to herself.
    "What's done is done."

Pony Avatar thanks to Elemental

6. - Top - End - #186
    Bugbear in the Playground

RogueGuy

Does anyone else think that at this point, the story is slowly shifting towards Gary and Zii going out with each other?
    R.I.P. Wrecan, he was a true organizer and a gentleman.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Frankly, it's been easing toward that so blatantly for a while now that it could be a fake-out, with them never going anywhere.

Though I'm not sure that they're likely to go out so much as stay in.
    Spinnin' that Disc...

8. - Top - End - #188
    Firbolg in the Playground

..wasn't there a comic once showing "the future", with Yuki and a littlr japanese toddler welcoming Gary home saying " daddy"?

9. - Top - End - #189
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Cikomyr View Post
    ..wasn't there a comic once showing "the future", with Yuki and a littlr japanese toddler welcoming Gary home saying " daddy"?
    That was one of the "What if Gary married [X]" bonus strips, in one of the print volumes. (Parts of it may have appeared on the web in advertising.) It's totally non-canonical; those bonus strips also featured future-Gary married to Zii, DiDi, Sonya, Chanelle, Matt...
    Spinnin' that Disc...

10. - Top - End - #190
    Ettin in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Discus-Spinner View Post
    That was one of the "What if Gary married [X]" bonus strips, in one of the print volumes. (Parts of it may have appeared on the web in advertising.) It's totally non-canonical; those bonus strips also featured future-Gary married to Zii, DiDi, Sonya, Chanelle, Matt...
    The way this thing goes, maybe all of that is canon?
    The end of what Son? The story? There is no end. There's just the point where the storytellers stop talking.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by halfeye View Post
    The way this thing goes, maybe all of that is canon?
    Gary would have to be a busy boy. There've been ten different "What if he married [X]" strips.
    Spinnin' that Disc...

12. - Top - End - #192
    Titan in the Playground

Gary would have to be a busy boy. There've been ten different "What if he married [X]" strips.
    Doesn't the average marriage last 0.5 years or something by now? He could get it done in only five years then

Also... Yuki discovers "hate sex". Oh my. And Gary... at this point I'm really not sure if any being can have so little spine to go on with this if he doesn't enjoy it.
    "What's done is done."

13. - Top - End - #193
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Is it possible to not simply be spineless, but to have negative spine?

14. - Top - End - #194
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Is it possible to not simply be spineless, but to have negative spine?
    Yes.

Math checks out.

15. - Top - End - #195
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

And Gary... at this point I'm really not sure if any being can have so little spine to go on with this if he doesn't enjoy it.
    He's just said he does enjoy it. I'm not sure how much clearer the writers could make it.
    Spinnin' that Disc...

16. - Top - End - #196
    Ogre in the Playground

He's just said he does enjoy it. I'm not sure how much clearer the writers could make it.
    Not by the looks of those images. He looks like he isn't comfortable.

But that would require that Gary has a character. And we all know that ain't true.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Titan in the Playground

Well, he said it after I asked. Also, as -D- says, there's this concept called lying. And gary is I think the kind of person who lies especially to himself? I'm not totally unwilling to believe he does enjoy it but the look on his face in all the panels is not one of pleasure.

Also: Matt's penis gets touched a lot. I hope people properly wash their hands in ma3real.
    "What's done is done."

18. - Top - End - #198
    Ogre in the Playground

Also: Matt's penis gets touched a lot. I hope people properly wash their hands in ma3real.
    In Ma3real everyone has HPV.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Generally, Gary seems too short of character to lie about matters of fact to other people - and this comic isn't terribly long on subtle ambiguity at the best of times. But anyway, he's just also said that he finds the MMF threesome stuff uncomfortable; he's not trying to convince Yuki that everything in the garden is lovely. So why should he lie to her about liking the main thing?
    Spinnin' that Disc...

20. - Top - End - #200
    Ettin in the Playground

So in SOTR, it's kind of hard to tell, but it looks like the 'uniform' is Tatiana. I sense a plot to kidnap Yuliya is afoot.

ALL HAIL THE GREAT RAK!!

I use the same name in every game I ever play or forum I join (except the pretender on PSN that forced me to be RealOlinser). If you see an Olinser in a game or on a website, there's a high chance it's me, feel free to shoot me a message.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Ogre in the Playground

L'eaubleu. Lowblow. Nice. Also, I don't think that's quite how French names work. :P

Sig by Mornings
    My Art!

22. - Top - End - #202

Quote Originally Posted by Chromascope3D View Post
    L'eaubleu. Lowblow. Nice. Also, I don't think that's quite how French names work. :P
    Actually, there are some nicknames who ARE english puns said in french. If i think of one anytime soon, ill write it down.

But Didi's Franglais is starting to annoy me. Its so forced. She is waaaay too good at english to use the french words she uses, and she doesnt use them in a logical manner.

Goddamnit, "rapidement" is so much clumsier to say that "fast", or "quick". Or even "rapidly"

23. - Top - End - #203
    Titan in the Playground

But Didi's Franglais is starting to annoy me. Its so forced. She is waaaay too good at english to use the french words she uses, and she doesnt use them in a logical manner.
    I'm not sure if/in how far you are bilingual but as a native German who uses a lot of English in his spare time I constantly jump between both, mostly in my head and with people I know it's okay with but often enough also for no reason. Not even because one is easier or shorter but just because it feels right at the moment.

Sidenote: I missed a few updates on SoTR. Uhm... what are they on to start weird undercover stories all of a sudden? And why the eff would Eloise need to crossdress? Is nadine that angry at her? Or just... doesn't think of the complications?
    "What's done is done."

24. - Top - End - #204
    Ogre in the Playground

Sidenote: I missed a few updates on SoTR. Uhm... what are they on to start weird undercover stories all of a sudden? And why the eff would Eloise need to crossdress? Is nadine that angry at her? Or just... doesn't think of the complications?
    I think the answer is simpler than you think...

...they're all morons. :P

Sig by Mornings
    My Art!

25. - Top - End - #205

I'm not sure if/in how far you are bilingual but as a native German who uses a lot of English in his spare time I constantly jump between both, mostly in my head and with people I know it's okay with but often enough also for no reason. Not even because one is easier or shorter but just because it feels right at the moment.
    I am as Quebecois as Didi, and live in the same city as her.. but also lived abroad in Dubai and England

26. - Top - End - #206
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Actually, there are some nicknames who ARE english puns said in french. If i think of one anytime soon, ill write it down.

Goddamnit, "rapidement" is so much clumsier to say that "fast", or "quick". Or even "rapidly"
    It's almost like the author read your comment or something.

http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/w...ort_each_other

27. - Top - End - #207
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

1. I think that the thing with DiDi is that, by her character definition, everything about her has to be stereotypically sexy in some way. And "everyone knows" that French accents are sexy -- so she has to be perpetually manifesting a French "accent" in a blatant way.

(One of her writers is Francophone Quebecois, note, so I'm sure that she could be written with more subtle speech patterns.)

2. The SotR plotlines are repeating a lot of gag ideas at the moment, and it isn't subtle at all, but note that these are gag ideas. Nadine has put Eloise into male drag because it's funny -- at least to Nadine, who to be fair to the writer, is clearly the sort of character who'd do stuff like that for **** and giggles.
    Spinnin' that Disc...

28. - Top - End - #208
    Ogre in the Playground

(One of her writers is Francophone Quebecois, note, so I'm sure that she could be written with more subtle speech patterns.
    Wait, wait, wait. Time out.

This comic has writters? And not just fanfic authors?

29. - Top - End - #209

1. I think that the thing with DiDi is that, by her character definition, everything about her has to be stereotypically sexy in some way. And "everyone knows" that French accents are sexy -- so she has to be perpetually manifesting a French "accent" in a blatant way.

(One of her writers is Francophone Quebecois, note, so I'm sure that she could be written with more subtle speech patterns..
    Its pretty funny that we (french) consider Italian the language of love seduction.

I really, really dont find Didi's speech attractive in the slightest

30. - Top - End - #210
    Ettin in the Playground

'Annie Conda'.

Really? That's where we're at? REALLY?

ALL HAIL THE GREAT RAK!!

I use the same name in every game I ever play or forum I join (except the pretender on PSN that forced me to be RealOlinser). If you see an Olinser in a game or on a website, there's a high chance it's me, feel free to shoot me a message.