New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Time of the Orcs (IC)

"My vision isn't great but my hearing is superb and I can smell things you would think only a dog could scent out. Maybe not the best for what we need but we work with what we have, eh? Although, if we are trying to talk our way through this, perhaps having a big, hulking beast like me might not be the best thing to see if you're trying to inspire trust." he says with a chuckle like rocks grinding against each other.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ettin in the Playground

"You may be right or you may be wrong. One of the things I'm hoping to learn is whether showing power initially would be the smartest move but I can't know that without knowing their traditions and customs." He responds before adding as an afterthought. "Also remind me to ask you about what other things you are capable of doing when we are done with scouting."

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

Ogadai
    "Dwarves are not known for looking up, are they? Fly high, and they should not see you."
    Things published on DM's Guild
    Campaign Logs:
    Baldur's Gate 2 (ongoing)
    Castle Dracula (Castlevania)
    Against the Idol of the Sun (high level hexcrawl)

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

Zunkgul smiles at Ogadai as his wings spread. "True, true... I'll be back shortly unless the dwarves have also found archery as a new pastime to go with cloud watching." leaping into the sky, he flies high above as he looks down below, trying to gauge the dwarves strength and defenses.