New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Awakened Werewolf

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    Why is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Can I get some explanation? That's the 2nd unsupported vote for me.
    Duck999

At the time, I didn't have a bunch of time available to analyze all the posts, so I elected to place a vote on one player that was a tad suspicious and see who followed me aboard the bandwagon, intending to analyze what followed. I am fairly certain I found what I was looking for.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by bosssmiley View Post
    You altruistic weirdo you!
    Discord: Spacecamp-Logic-Yako
    Former Avatar by Ceika, which I have long since lost a copy of.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
    This one? What's wrong with it?
    Citing "evidence" without explaining what you're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    Duck999

At the time, I didn't have a bunch of time available to analyze all the posts, so I elected to place a vote on one player that was a tad suspicious and see who followed me aboard the bandwagon, intending to analyze what followed. I am fairly certain I found what I was looking for.
    Okay, but if he flips town I don't like you at all. I've used that excuse before as wolf.
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

3. - Top - End - #273
    Bugbear in the Playground

What Logic's vote does is put me and BoP back into a tie so if BoP also flips town, lynch Logic tomorrow because what he actually did is cause the lynch of 2 town instead of 1.
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2015-11-13 at 12:30 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

4. - Top - End - #274

I don't want two deaths. Point at Duck
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ogre in the Playground

In the interests of avoiding a tied lynch, I'll vote for Duck999.

6. - Top - End - #276

ZP: I don't want 2 lynches, I want 3!

Duck999
    Spoiler
    Show
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    Citing "evidence" without explaining what you're talking about.
    I've done this many times before. Even when the evidence wasn't just 3 posts above mine. And, if need be, I can put it in one of my posts:
    BoP voted Murska for no reason other than to bandwagon.\
    I find that much better than the lack of reason for any other bandwagon right now.

Edit: I would like to point out the sudden stream of points at me with no addition to the conversation. The only reason is to avoid a tie. However, I'm not the only one who you could vote for to avoid a tie. You could vote for someone with some better evidence against them. When I die, I want some of these bandwagons investigated some more.
    Last edited by Duck999; 2015-11-13 at 06:50 AM.
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Barbarian in the Playground

Okay, wow. Stuff happened.

Well.

Spoiler: My crude attempt at analysis of today
    Show
    There have been four major bandwagons so far.
    First, Zar Peter, a wagon which Lex-Kat, myself, Cuthalion, and Ramsus joined before he claimed Awakened. Since, everyone but Ramsus has switched off. There has been no counter-claim. As such, I am for now assuming that he is telling the truth.

Second, Basket of Puppies. GAAD, Logic, FC and Duck have voted on that one, Logic and FC have switched off since. There does seem to be some evidence against him, although it seems... flimsy. I'll admit that it's a bit suspicious, and we have almost no other evidence, so it'll do for now, but I'd like to see how

Third, FC. Murska, Elenna, Lex-Kat. All three are still on this wagon. They're pretty unfounded, but eh.

Finally, Duck. Currently on the wagon are Cuthalion, Logic, ZP, Caelestion, and FC, primarily based on Duck's vote against BoP or avoiding a lynch tie and multiple deaths.

So, all that said, Duck999, because I don't trust the evidence against BoP, so I'm going with duck for want of something better. If I missed anything in my analysis, let me know.

Steve pulled away from the hug and wiped his eyes. He grabbed a pickaxe off the wall. "Let's go hunt some elves."

9. - Top - End - #279

I actually just don't believe Zar's claim. Call it a hunch.
    That's interesting. I thought I was given away with the intro post:

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post
    Opening Narration:

Before all things, there was energy, and there was energy in the stars. The strongest creatures found out how to channel this energy and send their spirits up to the stars and fight their petty fights, creating their own worlds to rule over. From time to time, they would look down at their followers to channel energy through them to heighten their status. They were known as the Awakened.

One creature studied the stars for a long time, and he eventually learned the secret behind their energy. His spirit ascended to the stars, and he created a planet around the star to which he ascended. He knew that the other Awakened would eventually learn of the new arrival, and would try to undo his works. He needed to create his own followers to increase his energy. He filled this planet with everything that humanoids need to live, and created his followers: humans, dwarves, gnomes, and pixies.

Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #280
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Okay, wow. Stuff happened.

Well.

Spoiler: My crude attempt at analysis of today
    Show
    There have been four major bandwagons so far.
    First, Zar Peter, a wagon which Lex-Kat, myself, Cuthalion, and Ramsus joined before he claimed Awakened. Since, everyone but Ramsus has switched off. There has been no counter-claim. As such, I am for now assuming that he is telling the truth.

Second, Basket of Puppies. GAAD, Logic, FC and Duck have voted on that one, Logic and FC have switched off since. There does seem to be some evidence against him, although it seems... flimsy. I'll admit that it's a bit suspicious, and we have almost no other evidence, so it'll do for now, but I'd like to see how

Third, FC. Murska, Elenna, Lex-Kat. All three are still on this wagon. They're pretty unfounded, but eh.

Finally, Duck. Currently on the wagon are Cuthalion, Logic, ZP, Caelestion, and FC, primarily based on Duck's vote against BoP or avoiding a lynch tie and multiple deaths.

So, all that said, Duck999, because I don't trust the evidence against BoP, so I'm going with duck for want of something better. If I missed anything in my analysis, let me know.

Steve pulled away from the hug and wiped his eyes. He grabbed a pickaxe off the wall. "Let's go hunt some elves."
    So, essentially you don't think the evidence against BoP is very good... so you vote for Duck after noting there is no evidence against him?
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Titan in the Playground

@Zar Peter: Ok, that's just like Penguinator. I guess I'll vote for Fleeing Coward then since apparently he's evil or whatever according to him.

12. - Top - End - #282

@Zar Peter: Ok, that's just like Penguinator. I guess I'll vote for Fleeing Coward then since apparently he's evil or whatever according to him.
    Guess I shouldn't expect anything less from you, you're always going to find some reason to justify voting for me no matter how shody it is.
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #283

Actually, I wrote it

Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #284

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    So, essentially you don't think the evidence against BoP is very good... so you vote for Duck after noting there is no evidence against him?
    I think that no evidence is better than bad evidence, quite simply. Also, of the two, I want to keep BoP alive more, for RP reasons.

As to why I don't like that bit of evidence, it was, correct me if I'm wrong, that BoP joined a random wagon on day two, which was essentially day one. I just don't think that that's good evidence.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Day is now over, narration to follow.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Night Three:

It was well-known in some worlds that elves had always hated dwarves. Unfortunately, as this world had not been around for long and did not have native elves, this was not a known fact. If the dwarven miner had known this, he may never have traveled alone.
    Kicked out of the mine which had served as his home by an unknown investor, he had decided to look for another mine in which to dig. Perhaps it was for the better – the gnome’s mine had been used for illicit trades with the elves. Not one for paperwork, the dwarf hadn’t bothered to check the so-called investor’s credentials. If he had, he would have seen that there was never official documentation of the "investment" in the mine.
    The dwarf had traveled for some time, finding himself in a lush forest. Those mountains had seemed a lot closer. Stopping to look at what provisions he had, he heard a whisper.
    "Mine."
    He looked around, but saw no one. Thinking he was imagining it, he shrugged and returned to his haversack.
    "Mine."
    The voice was a little different this time, more nasal, but it had definitely said "mine."
    "Mine."
    The first voice again. This was a sign! The dwarf looked around for the mine that the voices surely were leading him to.
    "Mine."
    There it was again, but louder this time! He must be going in the right direction.
    "Mine."
    And again! He could see it, there was a small cave, and that must be the mine that the voices were leading him to! He broke into a run, charging towards the cave.
    Up in the trees, two elves were arguing.
    "I hate dwarves. This one is mine."
    "You got to kill the last one." The elf readied a bow, aiming for the small of the dwarf’s back. "This one's MINE!"
    The dwarf didn’t even feel the arrow slip into his back. He toppled to the ground, blaming the momentum and his short legs. He could see it. A beautiful, shining cavern. A glorious, wondrous mine. He kissed the ground, not feeling the poison seep through his system. Nothing else mattered; he had reached what he had been looking for. The great mine in the sky.

Spoiler
    Show
    ThePhantom was killed. He was a non-powered Dwarf (Town).

Day Four

A mass panic had broken out amongst the dwarves. After two of their number had been slain, Steve was freaking out. The arrival of a creature who appeared to be hunting pixies had led to the set up an advance team of pixie scouts. In the panic, one dwarf was left to his own devices. Not fully grown like the rest of his race, he had spent most of his creation playing in dirt, sleeping, and crying when hungry. He was too innocent. Many eyes turned to him. It would be so easy to get rid of him. And it was.
    Luckily for those who had decided to off the child, his demise proved that he was not a dwarf at all. But he had not yet grown up enough to understand the evils of his race. Now, he never would.

Spoiler
    Show
    Duck999 was lynched. He was a non-powered Elf (Wolf) who had once been a Dwarf.

Missed one day:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thematthew
    Xihirli
    BasketOfPuppies
    Mordokai

Missed two days:
    Spoiler
    Show

Missed Three days and are dangling close to an autolynch:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legato Endless
    Indarra

Player List:
    Spoiler
    Show
    # Players Killed Role
    01 Ramsus
    02 Thematthew
    03 C'Nor Night Two Dwarf
    04 Xihirli
    05 AvatarVecna
    06 Duck999 Day Four Elf
    07 Cuthalion
    08 Lex-Kat
    09 TFT Fleeing Coward
    10 Legato Endless
    11 GAAD
    12 Elenna
    13 Murska
    14 Zar Peter
    15 Logic
    16 ThePhantom Night Three Dwarf
    17 firedaemon33 Day Two Elf
    18 Silent_Interim
    19 BasketOfPuppies
    20 Mordokai
    21 Indarra
    22 Shadow11615 Day Two Gnome
    23 Caelestion

Night Four Begins.
    It will end in approximately 48 hours.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

17. - Top - End - #287
    Halfling in the Playground

So I'm probably not going to have Internet for 8 days starting on Saturday.

Extended Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
    Christmas starts when Halloween ends, Halloween starts after New Year. The only part of the year that isn't a holiday is between Christmas and December 31st.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Troll in the Playground

Fleeing Coward, because something tells me he is evil. This is based on nothing but pixie intuition.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

19. - Top - End - #289

Not even going to wait until the morning to make sure I'm actually valid option?
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #290

RedKnightGirl

Hey Sunshine? Can you stop trying to off the elves? I'm trying to sleep, what with it being night and all.
    Hi! I'm a Girl At A Desk. I like DnD and Path of Exile a lot.

Spoiler: Previous Avatars
    Show

By Howl

21. - Top - End - #291

Steve sat in his cave, sharpening his pick. The gnomes were sleeping somewhwere. He couldn't sleep. He wouldn't sleep. The elves had claimed two dwarves. He had helped claim two of the elves. He would make sure that they ran out of elves before they ran out of dwarves.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by GAAD View Post
    Hey Sunshine? Can you stop trying to off the elves? I'm trying to sleep, what with it being night and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeing Coward View Post
    Not even going to wait until the morning to make sure I'm actually valid option?

23. - Top - End - #293
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Night is now over, expect a narration within a reasonable timeframe, but not within the next couple hours.

Pelican will be replacing Indarra.
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2015-11-18 at 07:03 PM.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

24. - Top - End - #294
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Night Four:

The human stared at the sky. It was foreign to him; he was created from stones and rocks. The sky was something else entirely. He had been a creation of the world itself. In a way, he yearned to go to the sky. It seemed... oddly familiar, despite his circumstances. Before he had time to ponder it, the elves were upon him. He reached for a small dagger that he kept on his person - his only defense against the attackers. It was a simple matter for the elves to dispatch him. At the very least, he was able to get his wish to join the stars. As the elves celebrated their kill, the human's body returned to dust, to join with the stars which had so fascinated him.

Elsewhere, someone decided to look into the records surrounding the deceased dwarf's claim of the mine. They found not only that the so-called "investor" had not ever put any money of any kind into the mine, but the "investor" had not ever existed to begin with. Someone was hired to find a trace of any "investor," and discovered that the Awakened had recently gifted one of his own with the power of second sight. Unfortunately, the creature was not particularly trained in the powers, and found not the "investor," but someone who looked and acted suspiciously similar.
    Hearing of this new power, the elves decided that it could help them to study the same magicks as their enemies. One gained the power of second sight, and another learned the power to bind their soul to another's.

Spoiler
    Show
    Caelestion was killed. He was a non-powered Human (Town).

Indarra was autolynched. Pelican will be replacing Indarra.

The Awakened has created a Town Seer.

The Arbitrator has created a Devil and a Beast.

Missed one day:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thematthew
    Xihirli
    BasketOfPuppies
    Mordokai

Missed two days:
    Spoiler
    Show

Missed Three days and are dangling close to an autolynch:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legato Endless

Player List:
    Spoiler
    Show
    # Players Killed Role
    01 Ramsus
    02 Thematthew
    03 C'Nor Night Two Dwarf
    04 Xihirli
    05 AvatarVecna
    06 Duck999 Day Four Elf
    07 Cuthalion
    08 Lex-Kat
    09 TFT Fleeing Coward
    10 Legato Endless
    11 GAAD
    12 Elenna
    13 Murska
    14 Zar Peter
    15 Logic
    16 ThePhantom Night Three Dwarf
    17 firedaemon33 Day Two Elf
    18 Silent_Interim
    19 BasketOfPuppies
    20 Mordokai
    21 Indarra Pelican
    22 Shadow11615 Day Two Gnome
    23 Caelestion Night Four Human

Day Five Begins.
    It will end in approximately 48 hours.
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2015-11-19 at 01:10 AM.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

25. - Top - End - #295

Those dusted bodies were beginning to annoy Flena.
    How is he supposed to create fabulous feasts for his brethren to enjoy if all that perfectly fine meat disappeared in an instant? What fun is there in the hunt for tender pixie flesh if it just turns to dust like everything should he succeed? Perhaps slowly roasting them alive would yield better results?

However, those thoughts only distract him for a moment before he regains his focus and resumes his hunt. For something with such a small brain, those pitiful little pixies were amazingly resourceful. Still not good enough to outmaneuver one as brilliant as himself naturally but much more worthy prey than the other races that currently inhabit the land.

((Lex-Kat for the preemptive strike))
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2015-11-19 at 02:26 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #296
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Fleeing Coward, because something tells me he is evil. This is based on nothing but pixie intuition.

And just in case the narrator would prefer the vote outside of a quote: Fleeing Coward.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: VOTE HISTORY
    Show
    Day 1:
    Cuthalion - AvatarVecna
    Legato Endless - Penguinator
    Ramsus - No lynch
    RESULT: No lynch
    NIGHTKILL: None

Excepting the Awakened, no one should have had roles at this point, so this info is probably of little use. However, it might be of some use later.

Day 2:
    Xihirli - No lynch
    Elenna - Zar Peter
    firedaemon33 - Thematthew
    Caelestion - AvatarVecna
    Ramsus - Murska
    Murska - Ramsus
    Lex-Kat - TFT
    Silent_Interim - firedaemon33
    Thematthew - Zar Peter
    GAAD - Murska
    BasketOfPuppies - Murska
    C’Nor - Firedaemon33
    firedaemon33
    - Murska
    Zar Peter - Lex-Kat
    Duck999 - Caelestion
    Shadow11615 - Murska
    Xihirli - Zar Peter
    Logic - Firedaemon33
    Mordokai - Firedaemon33
    GAAD - Firedaemon33
    RESULT: firedaemon33 lynched
    NIGHTKILLED: C'Nor

Day 3:
    GAAD Shadow11615
    Zar Peter Shadow11615
    Lex-Kat TFT
    Elenna BasketOfPuppies
    Caelestion - Shadow11615
    Thematthew - BasketOfPuppies
    ThePhantom - TFT
    Shadow11615 - TFT
    Shadow11615 - Basket of Puppies
    BasketOfPuppies - Shadow
    Duck999 - shadow
    Murska - Basket of Puppies
    - votes after “end of day” claim by narrator -
    Xihirli Shadow
    Mordokai Basket of Puppies
    RESULT: Shadow11615 lynched
    NIGHTKILL: ThePhantom

Day 4:
    Lex-Kat Zar Peter
    Ramsus Silent_Interim
    Silent_Interim Zar Peter
    Fleeing Coward Lex-Kat
    Zar Peter Lex-Kat
    Murska Fleeing Coward
    Elenna Fleeing Coward
    GAAD BasketOfPuppies
    Ramsus Zar Peter
    Cuthalion Zar Peter
    Logic BasketOfPuppies
    Lex-Kat Fleeing Coward
    Fleeing Coward BasketofPuppies
    Duck999 BoP
    Cuthalion Duck999
    Logic Duck999
    Zar Peter Duck
    Caelestion Duck999
    Fleeing Coward Duck999
    Silent_Interim Duck999
    Ramsus Fleeing Coward
    RESULT Duck999 lynched
    -voting at night-
    Lex-Kat
    Fleeing Coward
    NIGHTKILL: Caelestion

Day 5:
    Fleeing Coward Lex-Kat
    Lex-Kat Fleeing Coward
    I had the "strikethrough" votes formatted in MSWord, but lost it when I copied over to the forums. I started moving some of them over, but got lazy and might have missed some. Perhaps someone would like to finish it for everyone to analyze?
    Spoiler: Analysis of remaining players
    Show

Ramsus Might be wolf
    Thematthew - no read
    Xihirli - town vibe
    Cuthalion - town vibe
    Lex-Kat either a wolf or laser-focused townie
    TFT Fleeing Coward - Town vibe
    Legato Endless - too little participation to gauge
    GAAD - no read
    Elenna - no read
    Murska - no read
    Zar Peter - town vibe
    Logic - I'm not Xihirli, so of course I am going to say I am town.
    Silent_Interim - Participating, but a tad quieter than I recall
    BasketOfPuppies - town vibe
    Mordokai - too little participation to gauge
    Indarra Pelican - too little participation to gauge
    My analysis is composed of about 30 minutes of looking over posts plus gut feelings.

For now, I have a FoS on Silent_Interim.
    Last edited by Logic; 2015-11-19 at 04:08 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by bosssmiley View Post
    You altruistic weirdo you!
    Discord: Spacecamp-Logic-Yako
    Former Avatar by Ceika, which I have long since lost a copy of.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Titan in the Playground

Busy right now, will join fellow pixie and vote for Fleeing Coward for that reason and the previously stated one.

29. - Top - End - #299
    Pixie in the Playground

It might take me a little to get oriented, but I'm interested in the Lex Kat FC situation. I get the feeling that one of these two is a wolf and my instincts are telling me to vote for Lex Kat.

30. - Top - End - #300
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

I'm pretty sure the Lex-Ket/FC thing is a running joke. Could be something more in this game, though, I'm not sure.

I'd like to know the reasoning behind Logic's analysis. Also, I'd like to take a closer look at the Duck999 wagon, which popped up very suddenly near the end of the day yesterday. Not quite sure what to make of it, especially since he turned out to be a wolf, but I'm inclined to suspect some bussing.

Also, the fact that a Seer was created the night after ZP said "I didn't even make a Seer yet" is decent evidence that he's the Awakener, although I was pretty much convinced already by the lack of a counterclaim.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!