Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 380
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Enlong's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In deNile

    Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    Greetings from your co-DM. I've been working behind the scenes for a while, helping the current DM with running D&D, but alas, he has gotten sick, and will be unable to conitnue this campaign for a few days. I BEG YOU TO STAY WITH THIS!!!!!!11 I've seen too many games die like this, please, use the suscribtion option to keep an eye on this game, and DON'T LET IT FALL!! I would run this while he's gone, but it's different from how I run grids and whatnot and I don't want to confuse anyone or get myself confused. So please, just keep with this.
    [ooc]Don't worry. I, for one am just as happy with/worried about the future of; this game as you are. and I say to the rest of you: listen to the co-DM! I, too, have seen far too many games die and would like to see this one continue.

    PS: Gemini, while you're here, can you explain how I started the Grease fire? I've marked it down so far as my Gommish Prestedigitation spell-like power, and would just like a bit of confirmation.[/ooc]
    Awesome Avatar by Shattersnap.

    Spoiler
    Show



    Many thanks to El Goonish Shive for the banner image.

    Give a player a fish, and he’ll probably try to sell it to an NPC fisherman.

    Teach a player to fish, and next week he’ll show up with the book, “The Complete Adventuring Fisherman”. He’ll start hunting for some monstrous leviathan to catch and enslave, and he’ll be dual-wielding two fishing poles.

  2. - Top - End - #122
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2006

    Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

    Patience go in and out every day and all are better for doing that kind of thing.

  3. - Top - End - #123
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Conners's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

    Jeff snarls and charges at the kobold who attacked him. [roll0] [roll1] ((Due to the stupid dice roller messing up when I did "Preview Post", I'm doing these rolls privately.)) The kobold gives out a kind of scream as Jeff bites into his arm. The limb snaps like a brittle twig in the wolf-hound's jaws. The kobold falls to the ground unconscious and bleeding.

    The Kobold Medic lifts up his/her companion with effort, and makes a mad run for the other fleeing kobolds.
    The fire spreads rapidly.

    Initiative:
    Kobold
    4 kobolds
    Mexanis
    Jeff (due to readied action)
    Kobold
    Gauli
    Kobold
    Kobold

    Arianelle
    2 kobolds
    6 kobolds
    Krey
    Thargol
    Kobold
    It is now, Gauli's turn.

    ((Make a strength check for the case where Mexanis resists. If the mage does want to resist, then MeklorIlavator must make an opposed strength check.)) Gauli, with or without the human, runs over to Krey and Arianelle.

    Update on formation: (note: Mexanis' postion will be determined by whether he resists.)
    Code:
      ##      # ##  # #  ## ##k      
    t   #### #k#k#t ##mk#k#k###       t
         k#k#######k#k####k####             
    t #####       ###           #
    #   ##              T####  tk   t     
                     OO x######          t   
     t      t        OOA######
     x              G   ######     k
    #Mt                Kx ###    t 
           #  ##       #t    
     t    #x###x##     Jx#         t
           # k#  #      #    t
    M = Mexanis (now in half-cover against ranged). K = Krey. J = Jeff (in half-cover against range). A = Arianelle (now in half-cover against range). G = Gauli (no longer in cover). T = Dying Thargol (half-cover against range) [-2hp]. O = Pit that Gaariss fell into. m = Kobold Medic. k = Kobold (all kobolds are standing in foliage, granting cover against ranged attacks). # = Foliage. t = Tree. x = knocked-out/dying kobold (in cover against ranged attacks) and a kobold standing over him/her (also has cover against ranged attacks). Red = Burning. Blue = Dying. Yellow = Fleeing. Purple = Dead.

    Initiative:
    Kobold
    4 kobolds
    Mexanis
    Jeff (due to readied action)
    Kobold
    Gauli
    Kobold
    Kobold

    Arianelle
    2 kobolds
    6 kobolds
    Krey
    Thargol
    Kobold
    It is now, Arianelle's turn.
    Last edited by Conners; 2007-07-01 at 04:05 PM.
    My Happy Song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcRj9lQDVGY
    Credit goes to Lord_Herman for the fantastic Joseph avatar (and the also fantastic Kremle avatar which I can't use because I'm already using the Joseph one).

  4. - Top - End - #124
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2007

    Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

    Thank the light, it worked... Feeling the fire at her heels, Arianelle steps out of the flammable bushes, towards the unconscious half-orc. "Light, make him whole!" A dim glow gathers around her right hand as she reaches for Thargol, then vanishes as she touches her fingertips to his shoulder.

    She turns away immediately, with a last shout for the monk's hopefully reviving mind. "Get up and move! These bushes are burning!" Grabbing the slashed and bleeding kobold, she yanks him/her from under the endangered greenery and slings the creature over her sickle arm.

    Spoiler
    Show
    5-foot step along the side of the pit, to the non-shrubbery space, cast CLW on Thargol (1d8+4)[7], pick up the kobold again. If the kobold and whatever it's still got on it weighs more than 44lb, Arianelle is heavily loaded and loses a point of AC.

    Also, I'm claiming dodge against the nearest non-fleeing kobold in the north bushes.

    [ooc]I think that would be Create Fire. Seems the most relevant druidic ability.[/ooc]
    Last edited by Ulzgoroth; 2007-07-01 at 08:11 PM.

  5. - Top - End - #125
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Enlong's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In deNile

    Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    Yeah, but all I had prepared today was Detect Poison, Purify Food and Drink, and Shillelagh (used) I'm just gonna say it's my gnomish Presto power (that has a Fire Finger thing) and leave it at that. On a related note, methinks Krey's gonna be kicking himself for starting a forest fire. On an even more related note, what're the rules for putting out a fire without water or some such thing?
    Last edited by Enlong; 2007-07-01 at 08:37 PM.
    Awesome Avatar by Shattersnap.

    Spoiler
    Show



    Many thanks to El Goonish Shive for the banner image.

    Give a player a fish, and he’ll probably try to sell it to an NPC fisherman.

    Teach a player to fish, and next week he’ll show up with the book, “The Complete Adventuring Fisherman”. He’ll start hunting for some monstrous leviathan to catch and enslave, and he’ll be dual-wielding two fishing poles.

  6. - Top - End - #126
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    MeklorIlavator's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    DC area
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    Strength check (1d20-1)[9]

    Mexanis resists as best he can, knowing that its almost hopeless to resist the fighter.
    Last edited by MeklorIlavator; 2007-07-01 at 09:43 PM.
    Roy Mustang Avatar by Ninja Chocobo
    Spoiler
    Show

    Games:
    After the War: IC OOC Adelard "Stone Face" Kranet

    Mountain Villiage:IC OOC Talus Kranet

    Kerluddein:IC OOC Michael Ventus

    Sucked In: IC OOC Pre-Jonathan

  7. - Top - End - #127
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2006

    Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+2)[19] - Gauli moves naturally.

  8. - Top - End - #128
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Conners's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

    Mexanis is dragged along by Gauli.
    Arianelle successfully revives Thargol back to consciousness (5hp). He is currently still prone.

    All the kobolds begin fleeing into the distance.

    Update on formation:
    Code:
      ##      # ##  # #  ## ###     
    t   #### #####t ###########       t
         ######################             
    t #####       ###           #
    #   ##              T####  t#   t     
                     OOAx######          t   
     t      t        OO ######
     x             MG   ######     #
    ##t                Kx ###    t 
           #  ##       #t    
     t    #x###x##     Jx#         t
           # ##  #      #    t
    M = Mexanis (now in half-cover against ranged). K = Krey. J = Jeff (in half-cover against range). A = Arianelle (now in half-cover against range). G = Gauli (no longer in cover). T = Prone Thargol (half-cover against range) [5hp]. O = Pit that Gaariss fell into. # = Foliage. t = Tree. x = knocked-out/dying kobold (in cover against ranged attacks). Red = Burning. Purple = Dead.

    All enemies left. Battle ending. Everyone now acts by posting order (Thargol might want to get away from the fire).

    ((Putting out fire:
    With a shovel, you can put out a five-foot-square of flames out without risk of injury as a standard action.
    Without shovels, you can attempt to stamp out a square of flames with a full-round-action. A DC15 Fort save is required to avoid 1d4 points of burning damage.
    A bucket or similar sized container of water can put out a square of flames instantly with a standard action.))
    My Happy Song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcRj9lQDVGY
    Credit goes to Lord_Herman for the fantastic Joseph avatar (and the also fantastic Kremle avatar which I can't use because I'm already using the Joseph one).

  9. - Top - End - #129
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Enlong's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In deNile

    Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

    With the Kobolds gone, Krey is free to see the results of the battle. Before he even sees his other comrades or worries about Garriss, he notices the rapidly spreading fire. "No!" He screams, eyes widening as he realizes what he did in the heat of battle. Immediately, and without thinking, he rushes over to the flames, and begins to attempt to stamp them out.

    Spoiler
    Show
    move action to reach the nearest patch of flames, next full-round action to try and stamp out said patch of flames. Fortitude save VS. fire damage (1d20)[6]
    Awesome Avatar by Shattersnap.

    Spoiler
    Show



    Many thanks to El Goonish Shive for the banner image.

    Give a player a fish, and he’ll probably try to sell it to an NPC fisherman.

    Teach a player to fish, and next week he’ll show up with the book, “The Complete Adventuring Fisherman”. He’ll start hunting for some monstrous leviathan to catch and enslave, and he’ll be dual-wielding two fishing poles.

  10. - Top - End - #130
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2007

    Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

    As the last kobolds vanish, and no more javelins fly out of the bushes, Arianelle feels the adrenaline begin to fade, and incidentally the stubby javelins still jammed in her shoulder and side. The kobold blood leaking from her burden and dripping off her right elbow reminds her of work to be done. Not done. Can't stop now.

    Scanning the battlefield, she sees the gnome's huge hound obviously standing over something. Still carrying the kobold, she jogs over. "You, dog!...Jeff! Get away from that! Go to Krey!" She settles her kobold on the ground, close enough that she can reach the dog, and begins binding its wound.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Move to one up/left of Jeff's position, drop the kobold again, and heal.

    Take ten if allowable for 16. If not, (1d20+6)[18](24)

  11. - Top - End - #131
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Kioran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Bundeskaff Bonn, Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

    Thargol

    Still dizzy from blood loss and injury, Thargol laborously gets back on his feet. He looks around, sees Arianelle dragging of the Kobold and Krey frantically trying to extinguish the fire. It takes a moment before he fully grasps then situation. The air is shimmering with the heat, distorting the vista. Then Thargol drops his pack and goes for the shovel and the waterskins strapped to the the side, tossing the latter in the general direction of the Druid before beginning to move towards the flame to fling loose soil and dirt over the fire....

    Spoiler
    Show
    Throws: (1d20+1)[11]
    (1d20+1)[7]

    I actually have a shovel.......we could make some headway with the extinction of the fire. We should work from downwind though
    Also, thanks to Wayril for the nice Avatar!

    Mourning Ashigaru of the - Fanclub

  12. - Top - End - #132
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2006

    Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

    Gauli

    The Dwarf moves toward the pit where the Gnoll manged to trap itself until he can peek in to see how deep it is. After determining that he takes a critical look at the area to try and discover what might happen if the fire isn't extinguished well enough. Along the way a grunt of annoyance passes his lips. "Stones don't burn." He harrumphs.

  13. - Top - End - #133
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Conners's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

    Although Krey successfully stamps out some of the flames, he also succeeds at burning himself badly. (4 Damage to Krey)
    Jeff obediently sits down as Arianelle heals him, used to his master doing such things in the past. He growls at the dropped kobold, watching it carefully.
    Thargol buries a patch of flame and tosses the watter sacks mostly in the right direction.
    My Happy Song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcRj9lQDVGY
    Credit goes to Lord_Herman for the fantastic Joseph avatar (and the also fantastic Kremle avatar which I can't use because I'm already using the Joseph one).

  14. - Top - End - #134
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Enlong's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In deNile

    Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

    "Tch!" Krey grunts at his burns, but doesn't even think of stopping. He nods in Thargol's direction as thanks for the aid and the water. He grabs both waterskins, opens one, and aims it in the direction of a patch of flames directly in front of him. He squeezes the skin with full force, quickly emptying its contents onto the flames.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Pick up the waterskins and use a standard action to empty one onto the nearest patch of flames to the north of Krey
    Awesome Avatar by Shattersnap.

    Spoiler
    Show



    Many thanks to El Goonish Shive for the banner image.

    Give a player a fish, and he’ll probably try to sell it to an NPC fisherman.

    Teach a player to fish, and next week he’ll show up with the book, “The Complete Adventuring Fisherman”. He’ll start hunting for some monstrous leviathan to catch and enslave, and he’ll be dual-wielding two fishing poles.

  15. - Top - End - #135
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2007

    Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

    Arianelle waves a hand vaguely toward the gnome and grimaces at the dog as she sets to work on the kobold at her feet. "Go bother Krey. Leave me alone. These aren't enemies anymore.". With the little reptile's wound dressed, she circles the obstructive beast to kneel over the kobold he had mauled.

    Before applying herself to the messy wounds, she calls out to the others. "Are there more wounded kobolds out there?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Take ten to stabilize the kobold and move to the next (live) one nearby.

  16. - Top - End - #136
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    MeklorIlavator's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    DC area
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

    That was unnecessary, Gauli, I was perfectly safe over in those bushes.
    Finally pulling his arm free of the dwarf, Mexanis looks around the battlefield for a second, then hears Arianelle's question.
    There is one more in the bushes over there. He shouldn't be to bad, it was only a cantrip

    He points towards the bushes where he was until Gauli pulled him away, but his hand is shaking so much he is forced to steady it, obviously still not off the adrenaline high.
    Roy Mustang Avatar by Ninja Chocobo
    Spoiler
    Show

    Games:
    After the War: IC OOC Adelard "Stone Face" Kranet

    Mountain Villiage:IC OOC Talus Kranet

    Kerluddein:IC OOC Michael Ventus

    Sucked In: IC OOC Pre-Jonathan

  17. - Top - End - #137
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2006

    Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

    Gauli frowns a bit. With no small amount of conviction he voices a semi-quiet reply. "Dwarves go together unless they want to die alone." He makes no move to help anyone, noting the shaking arm and whatever else happens to happen in the smoldering clearing.

  18. - Top - End - #138
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Conners's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

    Krey doses yet another fire. It begins to spread away from Krey and Thargol.
    The dog licks Arinelle's face gratefully. He continues to vigilantly watch the fallen kobolds.
    The wounds are bound well. The kobold stops twitching in pain and goes into a more restful unconsciousness.
    My Happy Song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcRj9lQDVGY
    Credit goes to Lord_Herman for the fantastic Joseph avatar (and the also fantastic Kremle avatar which I can't use because I'm already using the Joseph one).

  19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Enlong's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In deNile

    Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

    Krey swears aloud in Druidic -to the rest of the party, it just sounds like aggravated gibberish- and sprays another water skin at the flames, while simultaneously drawing two more out of his pack.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Standard action to douse the next flame in front of me, move action to pull two more water skins out of my pack (I have four)
    Awesome Avatar by Shattersnap.

    Spoiler
    Show



    Many thanks to El Goonish Shive for the banner image.

    Give a player a fish, and he’ll probably try to sell it to an NPC fisherman.

    Teach a player to fish, and next week he’ll show up with the book, “The Complete Adventuring Fisherman”. He’ll start hunting for some monstrous leviathan to catch and enslave, and he’ll be dual-wielding two fishing poles.

  20. - Top - End - #140
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2007

    Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

    Arianelle twists her head away, taking her face out of easy reach for further licking while she staunches the bleeding around the kobold's bite wound.

    That done, she rises, swiping her relatively clean left arm across her face, and jogs around the the hound in a wide arc, picking up speed as she passes Mexanis.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Take 10 to heal kobold, move to 1 space under Mexanis last mapped position.

    Intending to run to the kobold in the left bushes next round.

  21. - Top - End - #141
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2006

    Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

    "Can someone send that dog back with a message?" Gauli wonders idly as he searches for anything new, among his quarry attackers, help or wounded animals like that pig the Gnoll had chased into the giant hole.

  22. - Top - End - #142
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Conners's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Orc Politics (IC) [updated post]

    "Hyeeeaaahkshsssssthpg!!" interrupts the staunching of kobolds and quenching of flames. If one turns to look, they would see a kobold falling backwards, revealing-- as it falls --a pure-white kobold. An aimed and recently unloaded crossbow rests in its hands*...
    A rough estimate of twenty eight kobolds follow the white one, equip with chain shirts and crossbows. Smile-like expressions cross their faces as they march into crossbow range and aim...
    ((The kobolds are fifty feet away [I won't be bothering with a map just yet]. Initiative is determined by posting order, I won't post the kobolds' action for a while.))

    *: Or claws.
    Last edited by Conners; 2007-07-08 at 06:07 PM.
    My Happy Song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcRj9lQDVGY
    Credit goes to Lord_Herman for the fantastic Joseph avatar (and the also fantastic Kremle avatar which I can't use because I'm already using the Joseph one).

  23. - Top - End - #143
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    MeklorIlavator's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    DC area
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

    Mexanis sees the approaching kobalds and dives for cover.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Prone in the bushes at the bottom of the map(unless the new arrivals are coming from the bottom of the map, in which case he hides in the bushes at the top)
    Roy Mustang Avatar by Ninja Chocobo
    Spoiler
    Show

    Games:
    After the War: IC OOC Adelard "Stone Face" Kranet

    Mountain Villiage:IC OOC Talus Kranet

    Kerluddein:IC OOC Michael Ventus

    Sucked In: IC OOC Pre-Jonathan

  24. - Top - End - #144
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Kioran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Bundeskaff Bonn, Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

    Sweat beads his brow, and his body is heavy with exertion. Still, Thargol moves quickly to put the the raging fires between him, obscuring their lines of sight, making them come to him "This, gods of the earth and wood, could be our final hour!" he utters, readying himself for yet mor slaughter and impending death.
    Also, thanks to Wayril for the nice Avatar!

    Mourning Ashigaru of the - Fanclub

  25. - Top - End - #145
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2007

    Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

    Arianelle continues picking up speed, then drops and skids to a stop under leafy shelter.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Run to bushes, drop prone. Running to the remaining wounded kobold if that isn't towards the new arrivals. Otherwise, ending within reach of Mexanis.

  26. - Top - End - #146
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2006

    Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

    The Dwarf isn't far behind Mexanis when he flees, unlike the wondrous arcane he doesn't attempt to shield himself. He stands in the open with his pack on his back and an axe in one hand. He keeps his posture peaceful and makes no indication that he intends to harm anything. "Someone tell them we've come to offer them terms." His voice is tired with apparent boredom.

  27. - Top - End - #147
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Enlong's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In deNile

    Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

    Krey's heart begins to sink as he sees reinforcements arrive for the Kobolds. He shouts to them, switching into Orcish in the hopes of making himself understood. [color=sienna]"We do not wish to fight with you! We are only trying to pass through this forest peacefully. Is there no way that can happen?"
    As he says this, he reluctantly moves out of the fire, towards some of the bushes.

    Spoiler
    Show
    While walking out of the fire, and toward the nearest cover, attempting a Diplomacy Check (1d20+4)[17]
    (Might as well try, right?
    Awesome Avatar by Shattersnap.

    Spoiler
    Show



    Many thanks to El Goonish Shive for the banner image.

    Give a player a fish, and he’ll probably try to sell it to an NPC fisherman.

    Teach a player to fish, and next week he’ll show up with the book, “The Complete Adventuring Fisherman”. He’ll start hunting for some monstrous leviathan to catch and enslave, and he’ll be dual-wielding two fishing poles.

  28. - Top - End - #148
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Conners's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

    "Hkth!" hisses the white kobold. Translation:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Ready!"
    The assortment of kobolds check their crossbows quickly.
    "Kyiiish"
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Aim"
    The kobolds raise their weapons, aiming them at the party.
    "Squcreeeee!!" interrupted a voice from the bushes. Two kobolds were attacking the pig-like-beast, causing it to squeal piercingly.
    All the kobolds-- except the white one --cringe greatly.
    "Whreeeeaaa!!" echoes from the trees. A horse sized pig-like beast rushes out.
    "Tssspiiir!" hisses the white kobold.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Tapir!"
    The force lose their grins and give what might be a fearful expression. "Hssshksst? Qwuishhsghs!"
    Spoiler
    Show
    "What are you waiting for? Fire!"
    The kobolds quickly aim and fire their crossbows at the Pig-beast, most of the bolts missing in their nervousness. The Pig-beast charges at the kobolds, trampling two badly, knocking three through the air and crushing one with very strong jaws (though apparently little in the line of teeth).
    A very confusing fight breaks out with the kobolds and the Pig-thing.
    My Happy Song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcRj9lQDVGY
    Credit goes to Lord_Herman for the fantastic Joseph avatar (and the also fantastic Kremle avatar which I can't use because I'm already using the Joseph one).

  29. - Top - End - #149
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Enlong's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In deNile

    Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

    "Heh. That's what you get for messing with the animals." Krey, knowing that it's likely not a good idea to get in the way of the pig-beast, moves back toward the fire, and opens another waterskin on the nearest patch.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Move action to reach the nerest still-burning flames, standard action to douse it with a waterskin. Also woo! My healing potion was not wasted here!
    Awesome Avatar by Shattersnap.

    Spoiler
    Show



    Many thanks to El Goonish Shive for the banner image.

    Give a player a fish, and he’ll probably try to sell it to an NPC fisherman.

    Teach a player to fish, and next week he’ll show up with the book, “The Complete Adventuring Fisherman”. He’ll start hunting for some monstrous leviathan to catch and enslave, and he’ll be dual-wielding two fishing poles.

  30. - Top - End - #150
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2006

    Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

    Gauli only sighed with resignation as he watched the pig bite into them. His eyes looked very soft and sunken just then, before he turned them away from direct light. He leaned his axe on his shoulder and felt the weight. “Has anyone seen my helmet?” He drawled.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •