New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS style Avatar 14: Even More Revenge

I have a request for an OOTS style avatar that is really simple, but I'm a terrible artist. Like really bad.

I want something that looks like this, but in an OOTS style art.
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.

2. - Top - End - #512
    Troll in the Playground

Can anyone make me a Bread Sauceror...?

I don't have any specific idea... so I'm open to author's interpretation of the topic...
    Last edited by Lacco; 2020-07-17 at 08:41 AM.
    Call me Laco or Ladislav (if you need to be formal). Avatar comes from the talented linklele.
    Formerly GMing: Riddle of Steel: Soldiers of Fortune

Quote Originally Posted by Kol Korran View Post
    Instead of having an adventure, from which a cool unexpected story may rise, you had a story, with an adventure built and designed to enable the story, but also ensure (or close to ensure) it happens.

3. - Top - End - #513
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by lacco36 View Post
    Can anyone make me a Bread Sauceror...?

I don't have any specific idea... so I'm open to author's interpretation of the topic...
    not that again.
    Muad'drin tia dar allende caba'drin rhiadem! Los Valdar Cuebiyari! Los! Carai an Caldazar! Al Caldazar!

Amazing avatar by Linklele

Extended Sig

Quote Originally Posted by The Cats View Post
    Oh wadda you know Gary, you're just a baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormengand View Post
    Yes, but immunity to wizard and resistance to fighter kinda makes up for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by daremetoidareyo View Post
    It's all fun and games until you encounter the roc weremegalodon

4. - Top - End - #514
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Gary View Post
    not that again.
    I originally thought about the plague doctor, but there are two here already.

Ok, so maybe the OOtS-style Man-at-Arms from Darkest Dungeons?
    Last edited by Lacco; 2020-07-17 at 08:40 AM.
    Call me Laco or Ladislav (if you need to be formal). Avatar comes from the talented linklele.
    Formerly GMing: Riddle of Steel: Soldiers of Fortune

Quote Originally Posted by Kol Korran View Post
    Instead of having an adventure, from which a cool unexpected story may rise, you had a story, with an adventure built and designed to enable the story, but also ensure (or close to ensure) it happens.

5. - Top - End - #515
    Ogre in the Playground

Requesting Archer from Fate/ series. I know there's a lot of them, so I'm placing its prefered pose and background in a spoiler b-b-below~ 2013 reference, cookie if you catch it!
    Spoiler
    Show

As some extra detail, I'd love it having the same borders or similar as my current Avatar, though I'd ask @Cuthalion but I'm not sure if he's active nowadays~

Thanks in advance!
    Check out which is the Playground's favorite Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by Cuthalion.

6. - Top - End - #516
    Orc in the Playground

I was wanting to know if there was anybody who'd be able to draw an OoTS avatar of this character. It's got quite the bit of detail to it, so bear with me. It's in the spoiler below.

Spoiler: [IMG
    Show

]
    This is Peri, from Fire Emblem Fates.

I don't particularly care much about the lance in this picture, as you could just use any old spear, like OoTS' Lien's spear, but this image and pose is fine.

Please let me know if there is anyone willing to take this job!

7. - Top - End - #517
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbear View Post
    I have a request for an OOTS style avatar that is really simple, but I'm a terrible artist. Like really bad.

I want something that looks like, but in an OOTS style art.
    I'll take this. It will take me more than a week since I won't begin until my exams are done.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSymphony View Post
    I was wanting to know if there was anybody who'd be able to draw an OoTS avatar of this character. It's got quite the bit of detail to it, so bear with me. It's in the spoiler below.

I don't particularly care much about the lance in this picture, as you could just use any old spear, like OoTS' Lien's spear, but this image and pose is fine.

Please let me know if there is anyone willing to take this job!
    And at the risk of giving myself a stroke I'll take this as well. It will take me more than a week since I won't begin until my exams are done.

Blue haired yandere might get facial expressions and pose altered. Do you still wish for me to take this particular request?
    Last edited by AsteriskAmp; 2017-07-10 at 09:30 PM.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

8. - Top - End - #518
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yael View Post
    Requesting Archer from Fate/ series. I know there's a lot of them, so I'm placing its prefered pose and background in a spoiler b-b-below~ 2013 reference, cookie if you catch it!
    Spoiler
    Show

As some extra detail, I'd love it having the same borders or similar as my current Avatar, though I'd ask @Cuthalion but I'm not sure if he's active nowadays~

Thanks in advance!
    i'll get this
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

9. - Top - End - #519
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AsteriskAmp View Post
    I'll take this. It will take me more than a week since I won't begin until my exams are done.

And at the risk of giving myself a stroke I'll take this as well. It will take me more than a week since I won't begin until my exams are done.

Blue haired yandere might get facial expressions and pose altered. Do you still wish for me to take this particular request?
    Sure, but let me know what you want to add first. As fun as a surprise sounds, I'd like to know first!

10. - Top - End - #520
    Titan in the Playground

Requesting this guy, OotS Style.
    Be sure to make a huge hammer, please!

Spoiler: Image
    Show

Despite the looks, he's an olidamaran gang enforcer.
    Last edited by Chimaera; 2017-07-11 at 04:35 PM.
    Ruven Feathers, tengu opportunist with a keen eye for gold and an accute scent for death.

11. - Top - End - #521

Heyyy I would like to request an avatar.

An orc woman with white skin, black hair, and a red tunic overlaid with scale mail, coupled with gauntlets and sabatons. I'd also like her to be carrying a red heater shield with a white lion on it and an ornate iron khopesh.
    May the gods watch over your battles, friend.

12. - Top - End - #522

OK, a request for replacing my avatar, since this ranger avatar is used by many accounts causing confusions. Sometimes I thought I said something but later find it's not me but someone else using the same avatar...

Hair color: White; Don't want to look too old though.
    Race: Sylph (pathfinder) / Air Genasi (D&D), just blue skins and explosive/gusty hair. You can add weird energy lines on the body if you want, or any weird elemental traits, but it's not required.
    Class: Magus (pathfinder) / Eldritch knight (D&D 3r) / Swordmage (4e). Wielding a sword in one hand and a shocking grasp in another. Or a shocking bastard sword in two hands. Or shooting a gust via a bow. Or a light flail and a book. Anything you think a half-mage half-fighter could have in hand, but the options mentioned above, and the reshuffles of them, are preferred.
    Equipment: robe, and a cloak or cape. Don't need a hat.
    Extras: If you think just a silly magus is not enough, I could have a familiar/animal companion/shaman spirit just for fun. Owls/Hawks/Cats/Snakes are preferred animals. Or a snowflake. Or some amorphous spirit.

And thanks a lot in advance to whoever helps me drawing the avatar.
    Awesome avatar by Linklele. Thank you!

13. - Top - End - #523
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbear View Post

I want something that looks like Majin and the Forgotten Kingdom Game Over Screen, but in an OOTS style art.
    You were right, it's really simple. OTOH I am also a terrible artist. But here it is anwyay.

Code:
    http://i.imgur.com/PN7h9oT.png
    Quote Originally Posted by The Avatarist Code|EULA
    • If you use this avatar, credit must be clearly given in your signature as long as you have it on (as either AsteriskAmp/AsteriskAmpersand/araveugnitsuga)
    • Minor Colouring, Cropping and Detail Corrections can be requested.
    • This might take a while though.
    • It is recommended that you rehost it since I may randomly clean my albums and or update images to random images from /pol/ if I ever get bored. Also imgur randomly changing their policy to charge for external linking priviledges like some other site.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

14. - Top - End - #524
    Ogre in the Playground

Good evening,

Since photobucket isn't useful any more, and I felt like getting a new avatar anyway, may I kindly put in a request here? I'd like one of my two signature fox characters Andrew and Jessica, from an old project I'm trying to rework into a different format and get off the ground. For reference, I have a page from an the comic that I helped write with those two in it.

As for the scene, I think I would like either Andrew and Jessica leaning back to back against each other smiling at the camera with a tree in the background, or dashing playfully through the woods, whichever sounds more fun to do. Things to include if space allows would be that Andrew usually has a stave, and Jessica a bow. Further details can be provided upon request.

Thank you in advance for your time!

15. - Top - End - #525
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSymphony View Post
    Sure, but let me know what you want to add first. As fun as a surprise sounds, I'd like to know first!
    Blue haired yandere got facial expressions and pose altered. As mentioned almost word by word before.

Code:
    http://i.imgur.com/LZl3Wnw.png
    Quote Originally Posted by The Avatarist Code|EULA
    • If you use this avatar, credit must be clearly given in your signature as long as you have it on (as either AsteriskAmp/AsteriskAmpersand/araveugnitsuga)
    • Minor Colouring, Cropping and Detail Corrections can be requested.
    • This might take a while though.
    • It is recommended that you rehost it since I may randomly clean my albums and or update images to random images from /pol/ if I ever get bored. Also imgur randomly changing their policy to charge for external linking priviledges like some other site.
    Last edited by AsteriskAmp; 2017-07-16 at 10:35 PM.

16. - Top - End - #526
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Chimaera View Post
    Requesting this guy, OotS Style.
    Be sure to make a huge hammer, please!

Spoiler: Image
    Show

Despite the looks, he's an olidamaran gang enforcer.
    Reposting this.

Also adding the following info:

ender: Male
    Hair color: red.
    Race: Human.
    Class: fighter / crimson scourge (3.5)
    Equipment: medium armor and a very big hammer
    Extras: make him look like the friendless bully he is, please
    Ruven Feathers, tengu opportunist with a keen eye for gold and an accute scent for death.

17. - Top - End - #527
    Orc in the Playground

Blue haired yandere got facial expressions and pose altered. As mentioned almost word by word before.

Code:
    http://i.imgur.com/LZl3Wnw.png
    I love it! Thanks AsteriskAmp!

18. - Top - End - #528
    Barbarian in the Playground

Could I get an evil(er) twin for my current avatar? A red-robed, brass-faced cyborg, as opposed to the purple-robed, chrome-faced Magtok I have now. The Carnage to his Venom, if you're familiar with those two Spiderman villains. Feel free to do any sort of fiendish pose you'd like with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

19. - Top - End - #529
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Torrin View Post
    The character is my usernamesake, and currently my favorite character i have ever run/am running.

+Male Blue Dragonborn
    +Steel-grey sleeveless Traveler's cloak over blue double-breasted mid-sleeved tunic and earthgreen trousers; staff with cloth-wrapped grip.
    +Runic tattoos cover most of his scales. Our group's dragonborn are visualized closer to half-dragons, so he has a tail and blue dragon horn.
    +Mid-length dragonborn scale/tentacle hair
    +Mystic Class*
    +Pose: with staff planted with left hand, right hand low and activating a lightning ability; Eyes and tattoos glowing silver;
    Reposting from beginning of June.

Many thanks to you if so inclined to snag this for me.

20. - Top - End - #530
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi, I'd like to request an OoTS style avatar of my current Pathfinder Bloodrager, Ragnar.
    -Male
    -Black Claws
    -massive build with curling black tattoos
    -bare chested, black kilt
    -bald but has a blonde beard
    -human
    -Bloodrager (Natural Attack)
    -standing pose, arms slightly curled with claws out

Inspired by images from the artist Pat Boutin.

21. - Top - End - #531
    Ogre in the Playground

1st repost. Would appreciate it if someone could help me out.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFox View Post
    Good evening,

Since photobucket isn't useful any more, and I felt like getting a new avatar anyway, may I kindly put in a request here? I'd like one of my two signature fox characters Andrew and Jessica, from an old project I'm trying to rework into a different format and get off the ground. For reference, I have a page from an the comic that I helped write with those two in it.

As for the scene, I think I would like either Andrew and Jessica leaning back to back against each other smiling at the camera with a tree in the background, or dashing playfully through the woods, whichever sounds more fun to do. Things to include if space allows would be that Andrew usually has a stave, and Jessica a bow. Further details can be provided upon request.

Thank you in advance for your time!

22. - Top - End - #532
    Titan in the Playground

Reposting this.

Also adding the following info:

ender: Male
    Hair color: red.
    Race: Human.
    Class: fighter / crimson scourge (3.5)
    Equipment: medium armor and a very big hammer
    Extras: make him look like the friendless bully he is, please
    Reposting this one.

23. - Top - End - #533
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hall View Post
    If after you've posted your request to the request thread twice and there is no response, please PM one of the active artists below. (Do not repost your request until at least 48 hours after your original request, please.)

If you are PMing a request please do not PM multiple artists. They don't want to waste their time doing a favour for you if you've already got someone else doing the exact same thing.

If you've made a request but want to change it completely (that is, a whole new concept and not just a tweak to your original request) you may do so without waiting the 48 hours one normally has to wait in between requests. However, if you do this you must cancel your previous request, and you may not change it again until 48 hours after your most previous request.
    Reposting this one.
    Your two other requests are on the exact same page, the previous one is even visible from this post. There's not that many artists tending the thread. And amongst those that are around, some of us are extremely picky and have scourged this entire thread and gone all the way to early 2016 requests for something that catches our fancy.
    Last edited by AsteriskAmp; 2017-07-23 at 02:54 AM.

24. - Top - End - #534
    Titan in the Playground

Your two other requests are on the exact same page, the previous one is even visible from this post. There's not that many artists tending the thread. And amongst those that are around, some of us are extremely picky and have scourged this entire thread and gone all the way to early 2016 requests for something that catches our fancy.
    Ok ok, I'm sorry.

25. - Top - End - #535

Post Re: Request an OotS style Avatar 14: Even More Revenge

Photobucket has failed me or this site has. Either way the address is incompatible with what this site wants. Perhaps my table just can't get what i need to make it work.

So... A new face... Or an old one as the case may be;

Race: human
    Class: um... Paladin?
    Equipment: monk robes (brown, think Friar Tuck), one handed warhammer (black head), holy symbol (a four point silver star of Saradomin). If feet need to be visible; plated combat boots
    Hair: full head of gray hair, gray beard.

26. - Top - End - #536

Much like the problem above, wherever my previous avatar was hosted seems to no longer be working and I realized that I never actually saved a backup of it anywhere considering that that was, gosh, 6 years ago?

Anyways a little bit of change once in a while can be good so I've here to ask for a replacement. Nothing to complicated (I think), just something along the lines of my name so I would like a bird (like Blackwing from the comic; a crow or raven or dare I say a rook) reading a book.
    Last edited by BiblioRook; 2017-07-24 at 01:57 PM.

27. - Top - End - #537

I'd love to request an avatar for a character that means a huge deal to me. If there's a problem with my request, like I've missed out something crucial, please let me know:

Race - Human
    Gender - Male
    Class - Hellfire Warlock
    Alignment - Lawful Evil (So he would look cruel, rather than kind)
    Hair - Bald
    Skin colour - Tan
    Facial hair - Moustache and beard on the chin.

He has small red glyphs as scars on his face, but that's completely optional. He would preferably be wearing black Scale Mail armour with a red cloak (over one shoulder, like this, though since it's a front-facing avatar I suppose that's irrelevant), and preferably would have a Falchion in his left hand or on his hip, and an Eldritch blast surrounding his right hand (the magic would preferably look like fire).

This picture is the same character made in heroforge, and is a good reference for what I mean.

Hope to hear from somebody soon! :)
    Credit to Bradakhan for the amazing avatar.

28. - Top - End - #538

I'd like an avatar that is an eyeless, two-legged lizard eating a bracelet of some sort.

I hope someone can handle this.

29. - Top - End - #539
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateWench

Post Re: Request an OotS style Avatar 14: Even More Revenge

Howdy to all artists would love to have an avatar created to which ever of you want to take on the project thank you in advance

Equipment: Whip and her own claws
    X Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): Jaguar paw over left breast, scar below right eye
    X If their skin is a special color, add that: Spots similar to found on a real jaguar done in black and the rest is natural white skin colour would love bare feet and wearing a harem outfit
    Hair color: Red
    Race: Tabaxi
    X Class: Monk
    X Pose you would like your avatar to be in: Surprise me

30. - Top - End - #540
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi gang!
    Just wanted to re-post this in the hope that one of you fine artists out there can help me out! :-D

I'd like to request an OoTS style avatar of my current Pathfinder Bloodrager, Ragnar.
    -Male
    -Black Claws
    -massive build with curling black tattoos
    -bare chested, black kilt
    -bald but has a blonde beard
    -human
    -Bloodrager (Natural Attack)
    -standing pose, arms slightly curled with claws out

He was inspired by images from the artist Pat Boutin. I can't add a link here to some pics since I'm new to the forums. I'd greatly appreciate anything you guys can throw my way!