New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: Absence of Empathy IC

(OOC: Gullible, aren't they? Readying an action to slug the first of the two that gets in reach of me.)
    (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/view.php?id=39924)
    1d20+2=11

Kylen repositions himself subtly and slightly to put the alley wall at his back, and Mutt and Jeff in front of him. He winks at them, eyes twinkling with suppressed energy.
    Last edited by The Glyphstone; 2008-05-28 at 04:40 AM.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Titan in the Playground

(Sorry, I could have sworn I did this already...stupid internet lagging out so long that I don't actually end up posting...)

Kayte Mursai

The voice made something in Kayte's mind click back into place. She'd heard him. The man she was about to let die at the hands of some thugs a few minutes ago. And for a moment, she was about to do it again. But that something clicked, and she couldn't help but think, There's no way in hell you're letting him die when you know exactly where he is. Pulling a small bit of magic up, Kayte whispers the words to a fairly familiar spell. In a flourish, four bright orbs appear from nothing and circle the location of the invisible Kayte.

Now realizing that it was up to her to get the rest of the group involved, Kayte began talking, something she later realized was probably not the best of ideas. "Listen, I don't know what we've decided upon doing, but I'm going this way, and if you guys want to come along that's perfectly fine. I don't think we have time to go to some bar and get the scroll for whatever we planned on doing next, and I think we ought to try and at least find the man with what we have. I know I'm no expert in anything, but I know that if he's left alone and if there's people after our friends, then there's no chance he'll be left alive. Especially if those people are exactly who I think they are." The four floating orbs position themselves into a makeshift arrow, which then turns and thrusts itself in the direction Kayte is trying to lead them. Going over her speech once more, Kayte quickly remembers something she forgot, and hastily adds, "Oh, and I heard his voice over here, so if you guys would be willing to come along quickly, that'd be great."
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

3. - Top - End - #453
    Bugbear in the Playground

Janick Mayweather

Though startled by Kayte's almost dissembodied voice Janick waves for the others to follow the lights.

"Lead on invisi-Kayte," he chuckles, "We shouldn't have too much trouble if we find him. Safety in numbers has to mean something, eh?"

I had better be prepared though, all bluster aside.

Janick takes a moment to strap his shield onto his arm but doesn't draw his mace yet, instead he keeps his free hand hovered above the handle warily.

As he follows the lights Janick starts taking in deep breaths, and puffing the air in front of him in an almost commical way. He felt like he had to get his lungs ready, just in case.

If things get completely out of hand I may have to use that...
    Last edited by Darkantra; 2008-06-01 at 10:40 PM.
    Currently DMing
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eberron: The Secrets of War
    Dance my PC puppets, dance!

Image courtesy of iceddragons

Wonderful Avatar of Mehk, kobold Puppeteer of Legend, by Sneak

4. - Top - End - #454
    Dwarf in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Arfondt

Arfondt listens to Kaytes sudden outburst, and gets ready to interrupt her several times. When she finally pauses, he starts. "Ah, but...", but then lets himself get interrupted again. After her last sentence, his expression changes. "But why didn't you say so sooner? What are we waiting for?" He follows the arrow, fully expecting the others to do so too.