New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Default Ellenate webcomic

---

"What is it?'

A journey, into a world of my own creation!

In it, you shall find WONDERS! The likes of which this world has never seen!

Oh the sights! Invoke they will, feelings you didn't even know you had!

It, It...

I-it's a webcomic.

---

"What is it about?"

A summary of the comic's opening below:

As quakes strike Rhime (the name bestowed upon a massive rocky chain of islands), Its people begin to evacuate to safety. The cause of all of this, the affects of the ever mysterious phenomena known simply as the distortions. The quakes produced by the distortion, no matter how intrusive have become a part of everyday life for the people of Rhime. For these intrusions have plagued the islands for the last few decades, too subtle to take note of at first, but quickly grew in accounts harder to disregard as simply nothing.

Unlike the other times though, this distortion has summoned the attention of multiple fractions across the small world known as Marethis. So On this day they shall gather, some in search of what they think, and other of what they've seen. Each though, not knowing of the dangers that truly awaits.

Only time will tell how these events will play out.

----

"Where can i find it?"

Here: https://www.ellenate.com

---

"Where can I send questions, other than on this thread?"

You can use the following e-mail to contact me with any questions regarding the comic: [email protected]

----

Any questions?
    Last edited by ellenate; 2019-01-07 at 12:01 PM.