New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Looking for help - Old FFRPG ORD (Final Fantasy)

Heya folks,

recently I have been looking into FFRPG again and while returnergames is somewhat back, a lot of the old stuff has been lost. I found a storage bin with a lot of old extra jobs and other rules, but I am looking for a particular job description:

Deathseeker.

I have a very old char sheet with a few of the skills but not all and I have used up all my google-fu skills so far to hunt it down. Does anyone still remember the old FFRPG stuff and maybe saved all the ORD jobs and other addendums?

Edit: by FFRPG I refer to the Final Fantasy RPG
    Last edited by Tsume; 2015-11-07 at 01:52 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: Looking for help - Old FFRPG ORD

Pretty sure I know the answer to this, but by "FFRPG", you mean Final Fantasy, not Fighting Fantasy, right?

Given how many homebrews are out there, you need to be as specific as possible.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Looking for help - Old FFRPG ORD

Quote Originally Posted by JustIgnoreMe View Post
    Pretty sure I know the answer to this, but by "FFRPG", you mean Final Fantasy, not Fighting Fantasy, right?

Given how many homebrews are out there, you need to be as specific as possible.
    Yes, I do refer to Final Fantasy. I will update the OP to be more clear in that regard. I hope you can help me with this clarification from my end :)

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Default Re: Looking for help - Old FFRPG ORD (Final Fantasy)

Tsume, you *might* find some help at #dockingbay on Espernet server (IRC). You'll find a bunch of the old Returners there.
    Final Fantasy RPG 4th Edition:
    A complete game, ready for your JRPG-esque tabletop needs, written in Portuguese and English

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

I've been looking for the ORD, myself!

Sadly, no success and no irc. So if anyone has any luck let me know!

6. - Top - End - #6
    Dwarf in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

I could not find the Deathseeker at all. However, I did found a lot of the old 3rd Edition ORD at SeeD's wiki page: http://storagebin.wikispaces.com/Miscellaneous+Debris

Hope it helps. (And if doesn't help, good luck in your search!)
    Final Fantasy RPG 4th Edition:
    A complete game, ready for your JRPG-esque tabletop needs, written in Portuguese and English

7. - Top - End - #7
    Pixie in the Playground

It helped me, at least! Limit break system is different than I used, but interesting. Many of the jobs are some I was seeking (and found Assassin in a document search there!).

Still missing afew things (gunblades, pistols, machine guns) but still very helpful!

8. - Top - End - #8
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Carvalho View Post
    I could not find the Deathseeker at all. However, I did found a lot of the old 3rd Edition ORD at SeeD's wiki page:

Hope it helps. (And if doesn't help, good luck in your search!)
    Thanks for that but that one is actually known to me ^^ My issue is, the Deathseeker was part of this ORD but for some reason is not in the bin... hence why I came here. Have not yet tried IRC but will give it a go soonish... life's a bit in the way.