New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Pixie in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: Do All Vampires Have Ulterior Motives?

Quote Originally Posted by Kantaki View Post
    I would think so. This or the resulting fallout of the Soulsplice, The others are less easy to determinate.

Elan's worst moment might be realising that his father is evil (I can't recall anything else that would qualify. I doubt Vampire-Elan would be that different from normal Elan. Just more evil),
    Haley had her worst moment most likely during her childhood - loosing her mother perhaps? - or (I doubt it) during the time when she couldn't speak. I have no idea how a vampire with her memories would act.
    I don't think we know enough about Belkar, but I doubt there would be any difference beyond the need for a better sunblocker and the fact that his bloodthirst would be more literal.
    Haha! I think an evil Elan would be like Nale, only sillier and twice as effective due to his understanding of story...I think maybe I just described Tarquin, kind of.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Do All Vampires Have Ulterior Motives?

Quote Originally Posted by Remagamer View Post
    Haha! I think an evil Elan would be like Nale, only sillier and twice as effective due to his understanding of story...I think maybe I just described Tarquin, kind of.
    As I said, not that different from normal Elan, just evil.
    "If it lives it can be killed.
    If it is dead it can be eaten."

Ronkong Coma "the way of the bookhunter" III Catacombium
    (Walter Moers "Die Stadt der träumenden Bücher")