New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Colossus in the Playground

Default High School of Weird IC

It's gym class! A time when a lot of kids slack off and generally be lazy, with teachers that don't quite care enough to say anything. However, the current game is dodgeball, so a few kids are interested in pounding their "friends" with balls as hard as they can. That... That came out wrong.

Where are you, and what are you doing, a few minutes into dodgeball season?

Spoiler: OOC Thread Link
    Show
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?462207-High-School-of-Weird-OOC
    Last edited by JNAProductions; 2015-11-23 at 06:12 PM.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Goblin

Default Re: High School of Weird IC

Bradans mind was not on the dodgeball game that had just started. It was on the sun shining in through the gym windows. Hmm, I wonder if the flowers got enough water this morning... He thought absent-mindedly. The flowers he'd been nurturing in the garden of Chuck, his guardian, had been quite stoic, assuring him that they'd had more than enough water and that he shouldn't be late, but it had turned into a very sunny day...

"Whoa!" Bradan exclaimed as he was pulled out of his reverie, his instincts and reflexes honed by his life in the wild allowing him to narrowly avoid the ball flying at his face. Looking over at the boy who'd thrown it at him, Bradan smiled lamely, before quickly picking the ball up and throwing it back, sending the boy scrambling for cover.
    Really, most of these other kids are in pretty bad shape. How are they supposed to get the tasty stuff in the tall trees and avoid predators if they can't... Oh right, most people don't do that. He remembered, before trying to focus on the game. Really, why weren't they doing it outside. He'd much rather be running barefoot in the grass. And this itchy shirt. After more than a year in civilization, Bradan still hadn't gotten used to walking around clothed all the time.

3. - Top - End - #3

Selena had dodged one ball thrown my someone who seemed to have personal issues with her sacred mission. Okay... Maybe I was just the best target. She thought to herself. As the second ball wizzed past her head however, she realized.

That ***-hat is targeting me. She said with a look of anger on her face. She looked around and swiftly picked up one of the balls on the ground, rolling on the ground to preserve momentum. She threw the ball....

And got pegged in the face by someone else for being an easy target for focusing on one person.

Stunned, she stumbled backwards and tripped.

Right into the chest of a buxom girl.

Sorry. Selena winced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

Mat was flowing around the room, dodging balls left and right and delivering them with pinpoint precision. It seemed completely emerged in the game completely, pulling off complex acrobatic dodge maneveurs and performing a series of fakeout throws to land the actual ball dead on target.
    Dive left. Crouch. Scan. Target aquired. Eliminate.
    It executed another bullseye throw before sparing a glance to those being eliminated. It lost focus for a split second, and was nearly taken out by a ball from its blindspot. A blur of motion and whining servos, and Mat was in the game again.

5. - Top - End - #5

Quote Originally Posted by gremlin-pult View Post
    Bradans mind was not on the dodgeball game that had just started. It was on the sun shining in through the gym windows. Hmm, I wonder if the flowers got enough water this morning... He thought absent-mindedly. The flowers he'd been nurturing in the garden of Chuck, his guardian, had been quite stoic, assuring him that they'd had more than enough water and that he shouldn't be late, but it had turned into a very sunny day...

"Whoa!" Bradan exclaimed as he was pulled out of his reverie, his instincts and reflexes honed by his life in the wild allowing him to narrowly avoid the ball flying at his face. Looking over at the boy who'd thrown it at him, Bradan smiled lamely, before quickly picking the ball up and throwing it back, sending the boy scrambling for cover.
    Really, most of these other kids are in pretty bad shape. How are they supposed to get the tasty stuff in the tall trees and avoid predators if they can't... Oh right, most people don't do that. He remembered, before trying to focus on the game. Really, why weren't they doing it outside. He'd much rather be running barefoot in the grass. And this itchy shirt. After more than a year in civilization, Bradan still hadn't gotten used to walking around clothed all the time.
    "No fair!" a kid that was targeted yells out.

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Selena had dodged one ball thrown my someone who seemed to have personal issues with her sacred mission. Okay... Maybe I was just the best target. She thought to herself. As the second ball wizzed past her head however, she realized.

That ***-hat is targeting me. She said with a look of anger on her face. She looked around and swiftly picked up one of the balls on the ground, rolling on the ground to preserve momentum. She threw the ball....

And got pegged in the face by someone else for being an easy target for focusing on one person.

Stunned, she stumbled backwards and tripped.

Right into the chest of a buxom girl.

Sorry. Selena winced.
    "Ugh!" the girl exclaims. "Watch where you're going," she says, before adding a few less polite words.

Quote Originally Posted by JayceSL View Post
    Mat was flowing around the room, dodging balls left and right and delivering them with pinpoint precision. It seemed completely emerged in the game completely, pulling off complex acrobatic dodge maneveurs and performing a series of fakeout throws to land the actual ball dead on target.
    Dive left. Crouch. Scan. Target aquired. Eliminate.
    It executed another bullseye throw before sparing a glance to those being eliminated. It lost focus for a split second, and was nearly taken out by a ball from its blindspot. A blur of motion and whining servos, and Mat was in the game again.
    "Um... Mat?" one of his teammates asks. "Can we play too?"

Show
    Show

Show

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Goblin

Simply shrugging at the boys outburst, Bradan looked at the opposing team. Of course the one standing out the most would be Mat. Bradan kinda admired how athletic he was. It was like watching the mountain lions back home when they were hunting. And just like the mountain lions, he was most distracted right after making a kill. With a small smile, Bradan nimbly caught a ball thrown at him, and sent it directly towards Mat, who'd just been distracted by one of his teammates talking to him. Gym was more or less the closest he could get to the rough and tumble life in the forest, so he fully intended to enjoy it.

7. - Top - End - #7

Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    "Ugh!" the girl exclaims. "Watch where you're going," she says, before adding a few less polite words.
    Selena walks to the out player bench and fumes slightly.

Friggin jackass targetting me, and friggin tag-teamer tag teaming me. She muttered softly.

Turning to one of her friends on the bench, she smiled.

So Jack, what got you out this time? She asked

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

8. - Top - End - #8

Selena walks to the out player bench and fumes slightly.

Friggin jackass targetting me, and friggin tag-teamer tag teaming me. She muttered softly.

Turning to one of her friends on the bench, she smiled.

So Jack, what got you out this time? She asked
    "Mr. Roboto over there. Or really, I should say the Terminator. Guy's a freaking machine on the field!" Jack says. "Saw you stumble into Ashley. Eesh."

Show
    Show

Show

9. - Top - End - #9

"Mr. Roboto over there. Or really, I should say the Terminator. Guy's a freaking machine on the field!" Jack says. "Saw you stumble into Ashley. Eesh."
    Yeah, what's her problem anyway! What she's never tripped before. Selena rants, one hand on her hip the other gesturing towards the girl.

10. - Top - End - #10

Yeah, what's her problem anyway! What she's never tripped before. Selena rants, one hand on her hip the other gesturing towards the girl.
    "She's just a jerk, that's her problem," Jack says.

Show
    Show

Show

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

"More than you know, actually," Samantha added, having finally been hit where she'd been hiding in the back. "Her friend Kenzie's been distracting the coach every time she nearly gets hit...and then she sneaks back onto the floor. Don't fret, though; cheaters never prosper."

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

Goblin

Bradan was barely able to focus on Mat and the ball he'd thrown at him for a split-second before something else caught his attention. He glanced over at the people who'd already been outed from the game, only to see a boy and a very angry girl talking. He couldn't quite remember, but he was pretty sure her name was... Celine? Seris? Something like that. He idly wondered at her agressive hand gestures and obviously unhappy face. It quickly became apparent that one of the other girls was the source of her anger. "Huh." He said, the dodgeball game already forgotten in the face of this much more interesting situation. "I wonder what's wrong. Maybe a fight for dominance of the pack... Or maybe she's in heat. That makes some females agressive." He muttered to himself. Even though Chuck always said you couldn't apply animal behaviour to humans like that, Bradan still thought they were pretty similar.
    He also noticed another girl joining their conversation, although he couldn't really remember this one's name either. It was so weird how they needed names, when it was so easy to know each other by smell. And this other girl had such a distinctive smell. Something weird.
    No! Bad! No smelling people, Bradan! Remember Chuck's lessons. He reminded himself while dodging another slow ball thrown at him, without really noticing it.

13. - Top - End - #13

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    "More than you know, actually," Samantha added, having finally been hit where she'd been hiding in the back. "Her friend Kenzie's been distracting the coach every time she nearly gets hit...and then she sneaks back onto the floor. Don't fret, though; cheaters never prosper."
    Oh hey, Sam. Selena replied with a wave.

Which one is Kenzie? She asked raising a finger and scanning the field.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

"The one practically hiding behind the coaches every time somebody looks at her funny," Samantha replied. Yep, the guys who double-teamed you are setting Ashley up again...and there goes Kenzie, coming to the rescue."

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

My Homebrew

15. - Top - End - #15

"Coach! Coach, I need you over here!"

The coach sighs. "What is it, Kenzie?"

"Nothing! Never mind," she says, a sweet and innocent look on her face.

Show
    Show

Show

16. - Top - End - #16

"Coach! Coach, I need you over here!"

The coach sighs. "What is it, Kenzie?"

"Nothing! Never mind," she says, a sweet and innocent look on her face.
    That won't work forever. Selena replies.

The girl who cried wolf, in the end gets eaten by it. She said a scary smile on her face before turning to her two buddies.

So Jack, Sam do you know each other? She asks.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

Jake sighed as he watched the game happen from the sidelines. He was taken out at the first few seconds of the game, so now he's left to watch his classmates throw dodgeball at each other.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

"I've seen him a few times in the halls, but I don't believe we've ever been introduced. No time like the present though!" Turning to face Jack with her best winning smile, Samantha said "My name's Samantha Manton; it's a pleasure to be properly introduced."
    Last edited by AvatarVecna; 2015-11-23 at 10:31 PM.

My Homebrew

19. - Top - End - #19

"Hi-I'm Jack, obviously," he says, shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you."

Show
    Show

Show

20. - Top - End - #20

Rather formal, Sam. How come you're never that formal with me. Selena teased, giving her friend a light shove.

21. - Top - End - #21

"Because you're prettier than me?" Jack ventures.

Show
    Show

Show

22. - Top - End - #22

"Because you're prettier than me?" Jack ventures.
    Selena clasps him on the back.

Jack. You're a pretty handsome dude yourself. She says, frowning at his self-depreciation.

23. - Top - End - #23

Jack shrugs. "You know, I'd agree, but then I sound like the kind of guy who looks in the mirror and says 'Lookin' good!', and I'd rather not be a tool like that," he says, shuckling.

Show
    Show

Show

24. - Top - End - #24

Jack shrugs. "You know, I'd agree, but then I sound like the kind of guy who looks in the mirror and says 'Lookin' good!', and I'd rather not be a tool like that," he says, shuckling.
    Hey, everything in moderation. Selena replies with a shrug.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

"So bored." Jake sighed to himself.
    At least he wasn't struggling to stay alive in the game. He never really liked the game in the first place.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Pixie in the Playground

"Um... Mat?" one of his teammates asks. "Can we play too?"
    Mat looks at the teammate and shrugs. "You are playing bad. You should improve your performance. Try dodging more and hitting them." Its voice is somewhere between Microsoft Sam and a noisy radio signal.

Quote Originally Posted by gremlin-pult View Post
    Simply shrugging at the boys outburst, Bradan looked at the opposing team. Of course the one standing out the most would be Mat. Bradan kinda admired how athletic he was. It was like watching the mountain lions back home when they were hunting. And just like the mountain lions, he was most distracted right after making a kill. With a small smile, Bradan nimbly caught a ball thrown at him, and sent it directly towards Mat, who'd just been distracted by one of his teammates talking to him. Gym was more or less the closest he could get to the rough and tumble life in the forest, so he fully intended to enjoy it.
    Having been distracted by the teammate, Mat gets hit square in the stomach compartment. It drops its ball and heads for the sideline, head quietly whirring into a bowed look of defeat.
    Last edited by JayceSL; 2015-11-23 at 11:20 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

"I don't talk formally to you, Selena, because the last time I did, it was when I introduced myself in the fourth grade. I seem to recall getting shoved and told to 'talk normal'," Sam replied, using air quotes as appropriate. "Truly, it was the beginning of a long and wonderful friendship," she added, her smile betraying her otherwise pouting face.
    Last edited by AvatarVecna; 2015-11-23 at 11:20 PM.

My Homebrew

28. - Top - End - #28

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    "I don't talk formally to you, Selena, because the last time I did, it was when I introduced myself in the fourth grade. I seem to recall getting shoved and told to 'talk normal'," Sam replied, using air quotes as appropriate. "Truly, it was the beginning of a long and wonderful friendship," she added, her smile betraying her otherwise pouting face.
    Ah right. It was to help you make friends among us little kids. Selena replies laughing.

Then you started blossoming in middle school, and didn't need any help making plenty of friends. Selena jokes gesturing to Sam's ample endowments.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

Sam's pout becomes even more pronounced...and is worsened by her huffing and crossing her arms (accidentally poofing up her girls).

My Homebrew

30. - Top - End - #30

Jack makes a point to not look where Selena is gesturing. "Isn't being a pervert the guy's job?"

Show
    Show

Show