New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Bugbear in the Playground

Imp

Default Re: What mundane gear should I make sure to start with for Pathfinder?

Alright... after everything is all Said and done, I have enough for 1 gold piece to my name.... I can either but more food.... or put it in that tantalizing slot machine.... so many pretty lights.... but yeah, I kinda would like soap.... but it's so expencive..... I might follow suit and buy some wander bread for everyone, it's until we can kill some stuff and get some money. Maybe we can skin some animals and sell it at that trading post?
    Last edited by 1Freakinninja; 2015-11-24 at 10:46 PM.

2. - Top - End - #32

EvilClericGuy

csmeek, (Un)Inspired, and I all have compasses. I don't think we need that many. If I trade mine in I can afford a fishing tackle, which it looks like we need if I'm going to be feeding you all.
    Last edited by kopout; 2015-11-24 at 10:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldierCPlus View Post
    Now you're attempting to model physics when arguing your case for armor made by a guy who explicitly tells the laws of physics to sit down and shut up whenever he starts tinkering stacking with regular armor. Stop that.
    Miny city!
    Industrial miny city!
    transportation!
    round one, fight!

3. - Top - End - #33

Imp

You could get some bear traps, catch some bigger game than just fish

4. - Top - End - #34
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by kopout View Post
    csmeek, (Un)Inspired, and I all have compasses. I don't think we need that many. If I trade mine in I can afford a fishing tackle, which it looks like we need if I'm going to be feeding you all.
    kopout, whatever magic Darvan needs from Howl he only needs to ask. I get the feeling you're gonna save our bacon many many times.
    amazing avatar of my favorite character, Gheera, by Pesimismrocks

5. - Top - End - #35
    Dwarf in the Playground

Lizardfolk

In-frickin-deed to that man, and will we need tackle at all? I brought a fishing net so I'm jist wondering.

6. - Top - End - #36

Imp

Our fate rest in the hands of the Rouge street thug wanted for murder.... nope, don't see any problems with that x)

Edit: exactly, one of us can cover fishing, getting the tackle, the net and electric zapper and combine it into a murderous death trap and the other can go hunting, I summon a dog to track the animal, the hunter kills said animal, we eat said animal. Everybody wins!
    Last edited by 1Freakinninja; 2015-11-24 at 11:59 PM.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

I do have soap if you need to borrow any. I know we can quest for a hot spring for all the pretty people to use as a spa!. More seriously I have 2 gp and change left over so I can grab some wandermeal.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Dwarf in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Looks like we're startin' laddies, prepare for exploration and possible dwarf fortress class !!!FUN!!!