New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Rob's Epic Level Campaign Continues!

Quote Originally Posted by DM7581 View Post
    The dragon sneers, as if annoyed...

Arnesvedonia: I make a pact and still you pester me! I am not beholden to reveal anymore. Know this and leave me to live out the rest of the miserable existence I have agreed to: Chromaticus is a power you should fear! I know not what form his breath takes nor of his size. It is said that only a select few are granted access to him directly. Seek your treasure adventurers... and your demise!

The dragon chuckles lightly as she finishes, when suddenly Leena perks up.

Leena: Hmm? Did anyone hear that? I heard something...

No one, not even Reli, seems to have noticed anything unusual.

Arnesvedonia: Bah! The kobolds know better than to come here when they are not summoned and my pets are the only other creatures stirring about.

Leena looks around, squinting her eyes.

Leena: Keep your eyes... and ears open.

Feel free to respond in dialogue. Any idea of where you all want to head next?
    Yeah I know exactly where I want to head next. Bitch better have my money.

"Give up the goods, Annie, we don't have all day."

Ooc: still unclear. I understand there's no treasure down that hallway, its all on her body right? If that's the case she needs to give it up. I got airships to build.

2. - Top - End - #182

SolithKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Nimm View Post

Ooc: still unclear. I understand there's no treasure down that hallway, its all on her body right? If that's the case she needs to give it up. I got airships to build.
    Ooc: there's treasure down there... But chromaticus is guarding it. Or that's how I understand it.

Persuade: 11+17= 28

"You better leave some of your "coat" behind unless you want my dear gnome, who by the way is the only one keeping the elf from drilling you full of holes"
    "It's for your own good"
    Spoiler: Arcivus Luscient
    Show

HP: 204/204
    AC: 22
    Stats: 25, 10, 18, 10, 12, 20
    Passive Perception: 11
    Saving Throws: Str 8 (13), Dex 1 (6), Con 11 (16), Wis 8 (13), Cha 11 (17)
    Aura of Protection +5 to all Saves for everyone within 30ft
    Aura of Courage/Devotion immunity to Frighten/Charm for everyone within 30ft
    Always under effect of Protection to Evil and Good

3. - Top - End - #183
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Christopher

Re: Arcivus.

Christopher looks visibly uncomfortable at the indignity of the situation.

"Comrades, the dragons has already sworn to keep its promise. Are we not better than pickpockets to pluck gold and diamonds from the beast's belly? Arcivus, the dragon has agreed to your every demand. This is most unbecoming of a paladin."

I eye Dr. Nimm suspiciously. Subconsciously, I flap my wings to repel the unseen and negative influence emanating from his person..

Change: " This type of coercion of an enemy after they've been defeated and yielded is most unbecoming of a paladin."

--

Dr. Nimm: "Were broke. We need money to fight evil. End of story."

Mutter to self: "And we were having so much fun before -he- showed up."

--

Nimm, you can type here. I did it because it was convenient, but try not to make it a habit, lest the green dragon decides to eat you.

4. - Top - End - #184

Alright so what happens

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

The dragon, despite the dissension among you all, sneers a bit at Arcivus' words...

Arnesvedonia: Very well... you wish to rob me of the little I have left... take it. Take it all!

She then gestures to a section of the lair. The masses of vines spread at her whim, revealing a sizeable chamber, off to the left of where the passage continues downward, with all manner of coin and trinket. Still not the horde one would expect of a dragon this size, but better than nothing, nonetheless.

Leena does not hesitate to help herself and is the first one in the room. She gives Christopher a quick look, but then quickly diverts her eyes and says something in Elvish under her breath as if shaking off a passing thought or annoyance, almost displaying a sense of shame. Maybe she does have a sense of remorse about her. Maybe.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

She claimed to have nothing but what had been embedded in her hide. You can cut the coins out, if she let you... but that is asking for a lot. It would be quite demeaning, even for a dragon begging for its life.

7. - Top - End - #187

"See, Sir Michael? Your unreasonably stringent morals make you naive. There may not be a need for money in heaven, or whatever awfully boring realm you come from, but down here, this is how I fund research and inventions, which I use for good. We are the poorest heroes in all history. Now help me fill my money bags! You to, Mr. Benson! Pip pip!"

Nimm saunters into the treasure room and starts helping himself.
    Last edited by Dr_Nimm; 2016-03-25 at 06:51 PM.

8. - Top - End - #188

SolithKnightGuy

Default Re: Christopher

Change: " This type of coercion of an enemy after they've been defeated and yielded is most unbecoming of a paladin.
    Arcivus is always humbled in the presence of this celestial being! And thus chooses his words carefully

"Forgive me Sir, In matters of faith I would never question you, but this is matter of war, and that is my domain. We need these funds brought back into the world to pay for the cost of war and freedom"

"And furthermore I'm actually saddened that this supposed honourable creature didn't give up this instantly as a token of defeat. But if it's this dragon wish to belittle its defeat and make us force the treasure out of it, then let it! I don't know what satisfaction it get out of it, but as long as it keeps its word about the exile I can take a little humiliation".

Arcivus ask Nimm to save him a diamond or two worth more than 500gp as for the rest of the monetary treasure arcivus don't want any. I'll help carry it though if needed. (But I reckon you have some magical place to hide this stuff)

Ooc: now we have two paths, right? One to the little horde and one supposedly to chromaticus and the sword?
    Last edited by Ketiara; 2016-03-26 at 06:50 AM.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Christopher

Quote Originally Posted by Ketiara View Post
    Arcivus is always humbled in the presence of this celestial being! And thus chooses his words carefully

"Forgive me Sir, In matters of faith I would never question you, but this is matter of war, and that is my domain. We need these funds brought back into the world to pay for the cost of war and freedom"

"And furthermore I'm actually saddened that this supposed honourable creature didn't give up this instantly as a token of defeat. But if it's this dragon wish to belittle its defeat and make us force the treasure out of it, then let it! I don't know what satisfaction it get out of it, but as long as it keeps its word about the exile I can take a little humiliation".

Arcivus ask Nimm to save him a diamond or two worth more than 500gp as for the rest of the monetary treasure arcivus don't want any. I'll help carry it though if needed. (But I reckon you have some magical place to hide this stuff)

Ooc: now we have two paths, right? One to the little horde and one supposedly to chromaticus and the sword?
    Technically, yes, though the treasure room is less of a path and more of just an adjoined room, albeit hidden by masses of vegetation. Speaking of...

Treasure Time!

Among the coins and trinkets, you all are quite disappointed. Even the dragon looks on as you peruse its hoard.

Arnesvedonia: What form of trickery is this?! (she eyes all of you, particularly Xavier, who has shown a strong degree of magical aptitude). There was much more than this!

Despite her hoard being ransacked, she seems to imply that at least a few items have gone missing. This does make you all raise an eyebrow. You are not sure if she is being sincere or is putting you on. You are still able to scavenge plenty, however:

GP: 12,751
    PP: 154
    Gems: 8 of various value (1 50 GP, 3 100 GP, 2 500 GP, 2 1,000 GP)
    Potion: Invulnerability
    Scroll: Passwall

--

I will assume that Christopher sits idly while everyone helps themselves. You did not take part in the combat anyhow. Xavier is still beholden to Poverty, so he can designate his share (the airship?) to go to a worthy cause. Arcivus takes 2 500 GP gems. Leena just asks for the remaining gems and the potion. I think that means that Nimm gets the bulk of it? Let me know how you want to divvy it up.

There is a noticeable lack of magic items. You are not sure if they have been offered as tribute to Chromaticus or if they have gone "missing" as the dragon seems to imply.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Barbarian in the Playground

Regarding the moral treatment of the dragon:

"After giving it some more thought, I have something to add. Since I am no expert on divine knowledge, I will offer a perspective based purely on my reasoning. Wouldn't the greater good be served by dispatching this dragon? Think of all the lives which will probably end by allowing her to continue her evil existence. Of course, imprisonment or forced servitude to us may also be logical options."

Regarding the treasure:

"I care not for wealth and trinkets. Please use whatever was to be my share towards the completion of the airship."

11. - Top - End - #191

Regarding Arcivus: . "Forgive me Sir, In matters of faith I would never question you, but this is matter of war, and that is my domain. We need these funds brought back into the world to pay for the cost of war and freedom"

Dr. Nimm is dumbstruck at Archies sensible and eloquent words and claps loudly. "Bravo, sir! Well said!"

"Mr. Benson! Rupert Pompeius! Kindly gather the nomismatic cornucopia and other treasures herein!" I continue to hold my ready action to blast her if she flees.

"Xavier, that is a good point. Let us hold that thought for the time being, however."

"Anesvedonia! Stay a while, dear. Seems like you have a rat in your nest. Who may have taken your treasure? I mean...other than us. Heh heh."
    Last edited by Dr_Nimm; 2016-03-26 at 06:22 PM.

12. - Top - End - #192
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Arnesvedonia: So I plead for my life and agree to live a meaningless existence and then you propose a different fate? Have you no honor (sneers)?

(response?)

It would be inconceivable to suggest that a creature has entered here unnoticed. Aside from the kobolds who guard this cavern, I have many... pets. Eyes and ears everywhere. Your senses fool you, elf.

The dragon seems almost insulted that you would even suggest that someone or something made its way in here. With your questionable honor, she now even further suspects that one or more of you have snatched some of her horde while she was not looking. Possibly behind each others backs to boot.

Leena: (as everyone looks at each other) It wasn't me! I did not take anything!

She was the first one in, but claims to not have snatched up any treasures.

13. - Top - End - #193

SolithKnightGuy

Arnesvedonia: So I plead for my life and agree to live a meaningless existence and then you propose a different fate? Have you no honor (sneers)?

(response?)

It would be inconceivable to suggest that a creature has entered here unnoticed. Aside from the kobolds who guard this cavern, I have many... pets. Eyes and ears everywhere. Your senses fool you, elf.

The dragon seems almost insulted that you would even suggest that someone or something made its way in here. With your questionable honor, she now even further suspects that one or more of you have snatched some of her horde while she was not looking. Possibly behind each others backs to boot.

Leena: (as everyone looks at each other) It wasn't me! I did not take anything!

She was the first one in, but claims to not have snatched up any treasures.
    "You have nothing to fear from us, unless we ever see you again or hear of your involvement with humanoids of any kind."

"I believe Leena hasn't taken anything! You must have "rats" in your lair you didn't know about"

Looking at the dragon
    "How is that possible?"
    Show

14. - Top - End - #194

"You have nothing to fear from us, unless we ever see you again or hear of your involvement with humanoids of any kind."

"I believe Leena hasn't taken anything! You must have "rats" in your lair you didn't know about"

Looking at the dragon
    "How is that possible?"
    "I agree with Arcivus. As long as you perpetuate no more evil, I am happy to leave you in peace dragon. Do we have your word, then?"

15. - Top - End - #195
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

The dragon has grown bored with your exchange.

Arnesvedonia: A rat indeed... it matters not, as my treasure is now lost. Enjoy the rest of your trek. Perhaps our paths will cross another day.

She then takes flight and leaves. A sweeping sense can be felt as the once radiant vines and shrubbery seem to whither somewhat, as the dragon has relinquished her control of her lair. The place continues to be bleak and gloomy. The path created before you remains open and a swirling sound of air, as if a light vortex, can be heard echoing down into the darkness.

How are you dividing up the loot? Next actions?

16. - Top - End - #196

We divvy up the loot as we said. Leena already grabbed her stuff Archie got the 2 gems the rest goes to airship.fund and.party expenses.

Im.ready to proceed

17. - Top - End - #197

SolithKnightGuy

The dragon has grown bored with your exchange.

Arnesvedonia: A rat indeed... it matters not, as my treasure is now lost. Enjoy the rest of your trek. Perhaps our paths will cross another day.

She then takes flight and leaves. A sweeping sense can be felt as the once radiant vines and shrubbery seem to whither somewhat, as the dragon has relinquished her control of her lair. The place continues to be bleak and gloomy. The path created before you remains open and a swirling sound of air, as if a light vortex, can be heard echoing down into the darkness.

How are you dividing up the loot? Next actions?
    I let Arnesvedonia fly, and I give strict looks to Leena and even nimm if needs be... (dont make me a lier!)

"okey guys I have a strange feeling that this was only the warmup! Leena I have a feeling youve been holding back! now its time to pull on all your nature strings and all its divine powers! Nimm if we meat the pretend god, we have to strike hard and fast! And I have a feeling he can shrug off magic!

Xavier, I am at awe that your understanding of this battle led you to the conclusion that this was only the beginning, and thus held back saving your strength for the final battle! Now! finish collecting the treasure! and lets get moving while we may still have an advantage!

And can someone give me some medical attention!

(how long do I have my deathward, freedom of movement, protection from poison

Spoiler: Arcivus Spelllist and effects
    Show

HP: 129/294
    Effects: sacred weapon +5 to hit (run out)
    Spell: deathward, freedom of movement, protection from poison Aura: Courage, Protection. Personal: Purity of Spirit. Epic: Boon of Resilience
    Spells prepared (25), Spellslots: 16 Spells used: 6
    ((D) = Devotion spells)
    1 (3/4): Protection from Evil and Good (D), Sanctuary (D), Bless, Heroism, Shield of Faith, Wrathful Smite
    2 (2/3): Lesser Restoration (D), Zone of Truth (D), Protection from poison, Protection from poison, Locate Object
    3 (2/3): Beacon of Hope (D), Dispel Magic (D), Blinding Smite, Aura of Vitality, Crusaders Mantle
    4 (1/3): Freedom of Movement (D), Guardian of Faith (D), Death Ward, Staggering Smite, Locate Creature
    5 (2/3): Commune (D), Flame Strike (D), Banishing smite, Destruction Wave, Circle of Power
    Last edited by Ketiara; 2016-04-16 at 12:35 PM.
    Show

18. - Top - End - #198

I let Arnesvedonia fly, and I give strict looks to Leena and even nimm if needs be... (dont make me a lier!)

"okey guys I have a strange feeling that this was only the warmup! Leena I have a feeling youve been holding back! now its time to pull on all your nature strings and all its divine powers! Nimm if we meat the pretend god, we have to strike hard and fast! And I have a feeling he can shrug off magic!

Xavier, I am at awe that your understanding of this battle led you to the conclusion that this was only the beginning, and thus held back saving your strength for the final battle! Now! finish collecting the treasure! and lets get moving while we may still have an advantage!

And can someone give me some medical attention!

(how long do I have my deathward, freedom of movement, protection from poison

Show

Effects: sacred weapon +5 to hit
    Spell: deathward, freedom of movement, protection from poison Aura: Courage, Protection. Personal: Purity of Spirit. Epic: Boon of Resilience
    ((D) = Devotion spells)
    1 (3/4): Protection from Evil and Good (D), Sanctuary (D), Bless, Heroism, Shield of Faith, Wrathful Smite
    2 (2/3): Lesser Restoration (D), Zone of Truth (D), Protection from poison, Protection from poison, Locate Object
    3 (2/3): Beacon of Hope (D), Dispel Magic (D), Blinding Smite, Aura of Vitality, Crusaders Mantle
    4 (1/3): Freedom of Movement (D), Guardian of Faith (D), Death Ward, Staggering Smite, Locate Creature
    5 (2/3): Commune (D), Flame Strike (D), Banishing smite, Destruction Wave, Circle of Power

Yeah apparently my readied action was negated.

I attend to Archie; medicine 22.

Dm: I can swap spells on short rest or only long?
    Last edited by Dr_Nimm; 2016-03-28 at 05:42 PM.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

The dragon exits without issue. Leena does give Arcivus quite the stare.

Leena: That was a mistake... You'll see.

Readied action? Did I miss something?

Okay, so loot is divvied up. Take note of your wealth (or lack thereof, Xavier).

To swap spells, it is a long rest. Arcivus' spells are up for the duration. I will say that your little chat ran around 20 minutes or so. Death Ward is good for a whopping 8 hours. I will let you know when the other 2 expire.

Medicine 22 would restore him if he were at 0 HP. Your expert opinion? He needs rest, magical healing, or both.

You can all take a short rest here or continue on. What'll it be? Remember that Christopher is with you and he is a healing machine.

20. - Top - End - #200

"Archie, you need rest, magical.healing, or both. Both of which you can do yourself, so don't pester me unless its a real problem! Mr. Benson, make ready to depart! Rupert, inventory our monetary gains!"

21. - Top - End - #201

"Xavier, I am at awe that your understanding of this battle led you to the conclusion that this was only the beginning, and thus held back saving your strength for the final battle!"
    "I do not deserve so much credit Arcivus. I was merely implementing a defensive strategy. Having faced many dragons in the past, I have learned surviving or neutralizing their breath weapon was always an important factor in achieving victory. Therefore, I concluded going on the offensive was not the most logical option for me to execute."

22. - Top - End - #202

SolithKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier Alexis View Post
    "I do not deserve so much credit Arcivus. I was merely implementing a defensive strategy. Having faced many dragons in the past, I have learned surviving or neutralizing their breath weapon was always an important factor in achieving victory. Therefore, I concluded going on the offensive was not the most logical option for me to execute."
    "Either way. It worked out perfectly!

I give you way too little credit when it comes to battle strategy, Heironeous be praised, every day with you guys is a day I'm reminded how much I have yet to learn"
    Show

23. - Top - End - #203

Good ****....

24. - Top - End - #204

SolithKnightGuy

"Archie, you need rest, magical.healing, or both. Both of which you can do yourself, so don't pester me unless its a real problem! Mr. Benson, make ready to depart! Rupert, inventory our monetary gains!"
    Arcivus uses his lay on hands to bring his hp from 129 to 204 = 75 hp out of 100.

Alright, Im all up now, lets get going!

Show

LoH: 25/100
    Effects: sacred weapon +5 to hit (run out)
    ((D) = Devotion spells)
    Last edited by Ketiara; 2016-04-16 at 12:38 PM.
    Show

25. - Top - End - #205
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Down the cavern pass

Light roleplaying, huh... so we move on. I will assume the following marching order:

Arcivus, Christopher
    Leena, Reli
    Xavier, Dr. Nimm, Mr. Benson

The path before you is a bit hard to navigate at first with the layers of vine, moss, plant, and other vegetation. Leena seems to walk through it fine, though Xavier and Christopher simply glide over the mess. Not wanting to utilize any expendable resources, Nimm climbs atop Mr. Benson as he steps over the terrain. The vegetation is short lived, though.

The cavern eventually darkens (light source or Darkvision, anyone?), and little by little, what was present in vegetation eventually disappears as you go on. It is a winding tunnel, though very large, and the temperature is variable.

It is not uncommon for a sense of warmth and humidity be followed by a cool chill. Even the cavern rocks themselves vary in temperature, from room temperature, to frosting cold and even scalding hot. Wild streams can be seen cutting all over the place as well, creating small, pleasant, areas of misty springs but also more harsh warm mists. Sometimes, a heavy fog seems to be set-- but only long enough for a powerful gust of wind to disperse it.

Dr. Nimm's keen intellect tells him that this place seems to be a source of elemental power. All core elements, in the basic form, seem to be quite potent here. About an hour in (there goes those spells, Arcivus), you come a cross a large stream, with a stone bridge allowing passage. The stream itself seems to be quite viscous. Upon closer examination, it is revealed to contain the properties of all of the elements. Dr. Nimm concludes that the four elemental planes might be "bleeding" into this area. You take a sample of the swirling, colorful substance and call it elemental chaos. Maybe it will become useful in some of your experiments...

The large passage then opens up into a much larger room, rivaling that of the green dragon's lair. About 5 sizeable openings can be seen all around the room as you enter. The passage way does continue on, but as you all enter the center of the room, you here a stirring, followed by voices, hissing into the darkness...

Trespassers?

Here?

No, not here... Do they wish to die?

Just then, out of each of the 5 caves, emerge 1 of each chromatic dragon! White, Black, Green, Blue, and Red. Their eyes can be seen as darts in the darkness. They are slightly smaller than the wyrm you faced, but there is strength in numbers. They seem a little different from other dragons you have faced. It is quite rare that you would see dragons of this size together, yet here they stand.

White: Ah! Dinner has arrived!

Blue: Indeed... (licking his chops)

Black: The winged one is mine... (snarling, as it lowers its head)

Green: I haven't had elf in ages! (raising its head high and proud)

Red: ...

You are all in a large, roughly circular room, about 200 feet in diameter. The passage onward lies just ahead, but you are dead center in this room. For purposes of the map I will post, you are heading left to right (west to east). All dragons are at the foot of their cave opening. The white is the lowest (50 feet up), behind you to the left. The black is next, a little higher up (60 feet or so), ahead of you to the right. The Green is higher still (about 75-80 feet), ahead of you on the left and the, Blue, further up still (nearly 100 feet), behind you on the right. The red, which has been silent is directly above the passage you are headed, but is by far higher than even the blue (almost 150 feet up).

Spoiler: DRAGONS!
    Show

Open dialogue for now...
    Last edited by DM7581; 2016-03-31 at 12:36 PM.

26. - Top - End - #206

I climb down from Mr Benson. "Good morrow, Gentlewyrms! I like what you've done with the place. Sadly we are not for consumption, especially not me. I'm probably quite toxic, even for yourselves. What brings you here? Tell me of yourselves, and your history. Such a fascinating array of dragon species! Most unusual! But I'm a bit thirsty, permit me a swig..."

I swig an ether to regain spell slots. The minimum one needed.

I observe: which is the smallest one?

I think: which species tends to be the physically weakest?

27. - Top - End - #207

SolithKnightGuy

I climb down from Mr Benson. "Good morrow, Gentlewyrms! I like what you've done with the place. Sadly we are not for consumption, especially not me. I'm probably quite toxic, even for yourselves. What brings you here? Tell me of yourselves, and your history. Such a fascinating array of dragon species! Most unusual! But I'm a bit thirsty, permit me a swig..."

I swig an ether to regain spell slots. The minimum one needed.

I observe: which is the smallest one?

I think: which species tends to be the physically weakest?
    First of all, I would think Arcivus would recast freedom of movement when Nimm start talking about the elemental planes bleed into our plane. I also ask Nimm to cast light on my gauntlets (I have no special visions) otherwise I light a torch. (my sword is on my back)

I make a peaceful gesture showing the palms of my hands, and move up to Nimm although slightly behind him and to his right. Arcivus is convinsed that this is some kind of Avatar or representation of Chromaticus, and not some halfway obstacle. He is sure his interrogation of Arnevendosia would have let him know this.

Spoiler: OCC/META:
    Show
    I purposely move the interrogation part along rather fast, not dragging it out for actual weeks ;D but please let me know if Ive been duped during the interrogation of the dragon and we are deep in a trap

I await and trust Nimms plan of stalling. And perhaps distract making it possible for our other casters to work out something praying to Heironeus that Xaviers strange magic is unknown and undetected by the dragons. If we are attacked I ready my Holy Nimbus ability... Arcivus is hoping that it will distract the dragons or atleast taunt them (by invoking a great power of Heironeus in the lair of Chromaticus)
    Show

28. - Top - End - #208
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

I'll allow for Arcivus to recast his spells after they expire, but take note of your slots. You may not want to start casting just yet, because the dragons may not know what to think of it, especially considering that they are yet to attack.

Speaking of the dragons, visibility is limited for all, so as far as these dragons, they seem real enough and not figments, but it is ultimately hard to tell.

--

Nimm, you know basically everything about dragons. Their individual lairs seem to be stacked in their pecking order: white (cold), black (acid), green (poison), blue (lightning), red (fire). They are all roughly the same size category, but the white is noticeably smaller than the black, and the black smaller than the green, and so on. The red is definitely the largest and most menacing.

You also suspect that Leena has a strong hatred for green dragons more than others based on the stories that she has told. The fact that green dragons were responsible for the destruction of her people lends an additional clue. She is also staring at the green, sizing it up.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Mana Potions

Also, this was my latest mana potion break down:

Mana Potions:
    -Elixir (uncommon): 1 slot, 1st level (2 Power Points)
    -Greater Elixir (rare): 2 slots, up to 3rd level (7 Power Points)
    -Ether (very rare): 3 slots, up to 5th level (15 Power Points)

Which one do you drink? Please mark what you have and what you've used.

Edit: added in Power Points to mana potions.
    Last edited by DM7581; 2016-04-01 at 05:53 PM.

30. - Top - End - #210

"What is the meaning of this? Why are you dragons living together?"