New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Bugbear in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Default Re: Rob's Epic Level Campaign Continues!

[QUOTE=Xavier Alexis;20677280]"Enough of this you pathetic pawns! Now, witness true power!"

Arcivus is very confused by the change of a somewhat older than normal Xavier into a Devil! And not just some devil, but THE most dangerous devil he has ever faced!

Im not sure how to react to this...
    Spoiler: Arcivus Luscient
    Show

HP: 204/204
    AC: 22
    Stats: 25, 10, 18, 10, 12, 20
    Passive Perception: 11
    Saving Throws: Str 8 (13), Dex 1 (6), Con 11 (16), Wis 8 (13), Cha 11 (17)
    Aura of Protection +5 to all Saves for everyone within 30ft
    Aura of Courage/Devotion immunity to Frighten/Charm for everyone within 30ft
    Always under effect of Protection to Evil and Good

2. - Top - End - #242
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Arcivus and Christopher both feel uneasy at the form Xavier has taken, but it is simply a means to an end. The devil has resistances and powers far beyond many other mortal creatures.

Xavier, in devil form, flails with a barrage of attacks, biting, clawing, swiping with his tail and clubbing with his mace. He inflicts a total of 62 damage to the red dragon. The poisonous bite of the pit fiend form does not seem to penetrate the red dragon, though he does look mildly injured.

The black dragon remains preoccupied with the mysterious assailant and swings wildly trying to connect.

Frightful Presence!

Dr. Nimm needs to work on his Wisdom saves. He is frightened! Arcivus' Aura of Courage protects the weaker willed party members. No one is frightened! The dragon then wails into the darkness. It seems to snap at the small figure with his bite, getting lucky as it seems in his wild swings.

Dr. Nimm is next. GO!

Keep in mind the Frightened Condition:
    -disadvantage on ability checks and attack rolls
    -cannot willingly move closer (south) to source of fear (black dragon)

--

Initiative:

Leena (22)-HP: 79/144; Reli: 15/80
    Mysterious Figure (19): 10 damage
    Arcivus (18)-HP: 140/204
    Xavier (17)-HP: 98/162 (300/300)
    Black (10): 46 damage
    Dr. Nimm (9)-HP: 28/183; Mr. Benson 0/80
    Red (8): 62 damage
    Green (6): 190 damage
    Christopher (5)-HP: 46/143
    White (3): 87 damage
    Blue (2): uninjured
    Last edited by DM7581; 2016-04-19 at 06:27 AM.

3. - Top - End - #243
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Legendary Actions!

The black dragon, frustrated with the hidden attacker, flaps its wings and takes flight! This does not knock the attacker back and it takes a swipe at the black dragon as it exits his reach, but misses.

You do see a small figure, likely a tall gnome or halfling. Maybe a slim dwarf. Hard to say.

The red dragon, midflight, strikes at Xavier with its tail! He is struck for a measly 7 damage due to Xavier's resistance.

The blue dragon also takes flight and rises to 40 feet aloft. The black and blue dragon seem to have their eyes set on the larger threat in Xavier.

--

Initiative:

Leena (22)-HP: 79/144; Reli: 15/80
    Arcivus (18)-HP: 140/204
    Xavier (17)-HP: 98/162 (293/300)
    Dr. Nimm (9)-HP: 28/183; Mr. Benson 0/80
    Christopher (5)-HP: 46/143
    Last edited by DM7581; 2016-04-18 at 10:19 PM.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Focus your attacks on the more powerful red dragon!"

5. - Top - End - #245

"Mr Benson! Are you injured, sir? Its only a scratch! I will attend to you momentarily.

Behold, the power of alchemy!"

Drinks a potion: beams extend from hands entwining party members in mass cure for 34 hp to everyone.

Bonus action: toss a smoke bomb right where I'm standing to conceal myself.

If I'm hit w melee, I toss a flash pellet as reaction.
    Last edited by Dr_Nimm; 2016-04-21 at 04:27 PM.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Nimm View Post
    "Mr Benson! Are you injured, sir? Its only a scratch! I will attend to you momentarily.

Behold, the power of alchemy!"

Drinks a potion: beams extend from hands entwining party members in mass cure for 34 hp to everyone.

Bonus action: toss a smoke bomb right where I'm standing to conceal myself.

If I'm hit w melee, I toss a flash pellet as reaction.
    I'm not too familiar with the smoke bomb (as a bonus action, no less), but the flash pellet already gives disadvantage on attacks, so they wouldn't stack. You can throw a bomb for damage if you want instead, but it will be at disadvantage since you are in melee with the green dragon.

7. - Top - End - #247

OK.

I toss a cold bomb for 16 to hit at the red dragon

30 cold dmg

8. - Top - End - #248
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Nimm lets out a refreshing heal across the still up allies. His bomb, however, just misses left as he tries to navigate around the fiendish Xavier.

Legendary Actions!

The red dragon flails at Xavier with its tail! Xavier is smacked hard (20) for a solid 11 damage.

The dragons each take their actions.

Red: Fools! Now you suffer MY wrath!

The red inhales sharply and lets out a searing blast of heat. It is angled downward, but catches the entire party! No one fails their save, but still take 37 fire damage! Xavier is immune to the fire damage, however.

The green follows suit and breaths a noxious cone of poisonous gas, catching everyone but Xavier! Saves are good again and with Aura of Purity up, everyone takes only 14 damage. Dr. Nimm is unaffected by the poison.

Reli goes down after the poisonous breath...

Leena: Reli! Nooo!

Leena then eyes the green dragon intensely.

Legendary Action!

The red seems to continue to try to wear down Xavier! He swings with yet another tail swipe! Clubbed again, Xavier takes another 9 damage.

You all are getting worn down. You better think of something and quick! Christopher, you go!

--

Initiative:

Leena (22)-HP: 62/144; Reli: 0/80
    Arcivus (18)-HP: 123/204
    Xavier (17)-HP: 98/162 (280/300)
    Dr. Nimm (9)-HP: 25/183; Mr. Benson 0/80
    Christopher (5)-HP: 29/143

9. - Top - End - #249
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

"Stand strong, friends! Even though you may not all believe in him, Pelor believes in you and shines his blessings upon us all."

I'll cast Mass Cure Wounds at 8th level. 3d8 + 3d8 + + modifier (6 [proficiency] + WIS modifier) + 2+8 (Disciple Of Life). Total: 64 + my WIS modifier for myself and 54 + WIS modifier for others.

Edit: Changed error in modifiers. One meta question: if I spend my heal to bring Xavier's total up, will it spill over into his regular health pool? I plan on moving to include Reli in the healing, but I'll keep that in mind for next round.
    Last edited by Pewpewkin; 2016-04-22 at 12:33 PM.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewkin View Post
    "Stand strong, friends! Even though you may not all believe in him, Pelor believes in you and shines his blessings upon us all."

I'll cast Mass Cure Wounds at 8th level. 3d8 + 3d8 + modifier (6 [proficiency] + WIS modifier) + 2+8 (Disciple Of Life). Total: 64 + my WIS modifier.
    Mass Cure Wounds is 3d8+Wis modifier. At 8th level it adds 3d8. Blessed Healer does not apply, because I assume you are also healing yourself. Also, you do not add in the Proficiency Bonus. Disciple of Life and Supreme Healing work, however.

You can have up to 6 targets within range. You can include Arcivus, yourself, Nimm, Leena, and either Reli or Xavier, but not both. I did some 3-D math and they are about 70 feet away from one another and the spell only covers a 60 diameter max. Even if the point of origin is in an ideal place, you'll miss one of them.

You heal yourself 54 HP.

Everyone else gets healed 64 HP.

Let me know if this sounds about right and if you want to heal Xavier or Reli.

11. - Top - End - #251
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

I'll cast Mass Cure Wounds at 8th level. 3d8 + 3d8 + modifier ([s]6 [proficiency] + [\s]WIS modifier) + 2+8 (Disciple Of Life). Total: 64 + my WIS modifier.
    Also, keep in mind that even though 9th level spells are unavailable, the slot itself still is, so you can make it a 9th level slot if you choose.

12. - Top - End - #252
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by DM7581 View Post
    Also, keep in mind that even though 9th level spells are unavailable, the slot itself still is, so you can make it a 9th level slot if you choose.
    Saving that for later. Also, can I ready Shield of Faith if a dragon starts looking at Arcivus the wrong way?
    Last edited by Pewpewkin; 2016-04-22 at 12:43 PM.

13. - Top - End - #253
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Saving that for later. Also, can I ready Shield of Faith if a dragon starts looking at Arcivus the wrong way?
    Shield of Faith is a Bonus action, but can only be cast if your regular action was a Cantrip, not a regular spell.

14. - Top - End - #254

"Huzzah! Pelor! Or... whomever. No matter! I feel invigorated!"

15. - Top - End - #255
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Christopher releases a surge of healing energy, reviving Reli and revitalizing the vigor of most everyone else. The dragons witness this and snarl in discontent.

Legendary Actions coming up!

The red and green dragons swat at Xavier and Christopher with their tails, respectively. Both attacks connect, Xavier taking 11 damage and Christopher taking 14.

Green: (to the white dragon) That one (Christopher) is their healer. Destroy him!

The white snarls in acknowledgement, soaring overhead, only to land square in front of Leena and Christopher. He rears up and roars outward, striking at Christopher!

Frightful Presence! Just kidding. Arcivus' aura makes everyone immune.

He does get his attacks off though, tearing into Christopher with his claws and snapping at him for 36 damage!

Legendary Actions!

The green swats at Christopher again while the red continues to assail Xavier. Luckily, both strikes miss!

The blue dragon locks eyes with the red as if understanding something and moves forward, just enough to get Xavier within range. He then lets out a crackling line of lightning aimed straight for Xavier! Luckily only Xavier is caught in the line, and he is able to dodge the brunt of the breath, taking only 32 damage. He then closes in to within 15 feet of Xavier, remaining about 40 feet aloft.

Legendary Actions!

The green and now the white turn their attention on Christopher. Christopher is hit once, by the green's tail, for 16 damage.

Round 3!

Leena, seeing the dire situation turning dire, moves away from the white dragon, suffering an opportunity attack! The dragon bites at Leena, but she ducks under as its maws snap at her!

She then casts Hunter's Mark once again on herself (Reli benefits as well), then opens fire on the green dragon, inflicting 23 damage and finishing it off!

Leena: Reli, the white one!

Reli then closes in and snaps at the white dragon! He snaps viciously at the dragon, biting him twice for 36 damage!

Legendary Actions!

The white, infuriated, turns his attention to Reli, swatting at him with its tail. Reli gets pummeled for 9 damage. The blue swats at Xavier, who is now facing off against the 2 most powerful dragons. He is hit for 8 damage.

The small, mysterious warrior then emerges from the shadows and draws a short bow. Xavier and Christopher, surprised, actually recognize the halfling. It is none other than Kyle, their long lost companion from months past!

He moves up, under and across the black dragon and fires an arrow at the vulnerable (Sneak Attack) white. The arrow connects, inflicting an even 50 damage.

The white takes his final Legendary Action out on Christopher while the blue continues on with Xavier. They are both struck again, Christopher for 15 and Xavier for 8 damage.

WOW! What a sequence. For me, at least. We move on to Arcivus, then Xavier. The green dragon is down and now the white looks weakest. Christopher is VERY hurt, but the dragons seem to have their hands bull with Xavier in his new form. New map coming up!

--

Initiative:

Leena (22)-HP: 126/144; Reli: 55/80
    Kyle (19): 160/170
    Arcivus (18)-HP: 187/204
    Xavier (17)-HP: 98/162 (221/300)
    Dr. Nimm (9)-HP: 89/183; Mr. Benson 0/80
    Christopher (5)-HP: 2/143
    White (3): 137 damage
    Last edited by DM7581; 2016-04-22 at 11:14 PM.

16. - Top - End - #256

SolithKnightGuy

Christopher releases a surge of healing energy, reviving Reli and revitalizing the vigor of most everyone else. The dragons witness this and snarl in discontent.

Legendary Actions coming up!

The red and green dragons swat at Xavier and Christopher with their tails, respectively. Both attacks connect, Xavier taking 11 damage and Christopher taking 14.

Green: (to the white dragon) That one (Christopher) is their healer. Destroy him!

The white snarls in acknowledgement, soaring overhead, only to land square in front of Leena and Christopher. He rears up and roars outward, striking at Christopher!

Frightful Presence! Just kidding. Arcivus' aura makes everyone immune.

He does get his attacks off though, tearing into Christopher with his claws and snapping at him for 36 damage!

Legendary Actions!

The green swats at Christopher again while the red continues to assail Xavier. Luckily, both strikes miss!

The blue dragon locks eyes with the red as if understanding something and moves forward, just enough to get Xavier within range. He then lets out a crackling line of lightning aimed straight for Xavier! Luckily only Xavier is caught in the line, and he is able to dodge the brunt of the breath, taking only 32 damage. He then closes in to within 15 feet of Xavier, remaining about 40 feet aloft.

Legendary Actions!

The green and now the white turn their attention on Christopher. Christopher is hit once, by the green's tail, for 16 damage.

Round 3!

Leena, seeing the dire situation turning dire, moves away from the white dragon, suffering an opportunity attack! The dragon bites at Leena, but she ducks under as its maws snap at her!

She then casts Hunter's Mark once again on herself (Reli benefits as well), then opens fire on the green dragon, inflicting 23 damage and finishing it off!

Leena: Reli, the white one!

Reli then closes in and snaps at the white dragon! He snaps viciously at the dragon, biting him twice for 36 damage!

Legendary Actions!

The white, infuriated, turns his attention to Reli, swatting at him with its tail. Reli gets pummeled for 9 damage. The blue swats at Xavier, who is now facing off against the 2 most powerful dragons. He is hit for 8 damage.

The small, mysterious warrior then emerges from the shadows and draws a short bow. Xavier and Christopher, surprised, actually recognize the halfling. It is none other than Kyle, their long lost companion from months past!

He moves up, under and across the black dragon and fires an arrow at the vulnerable (Sneak Attack) white. The arrow connects, inflicting an even 50 damage.

The white takes his final Legendary Action out on Christopher while the blue continues on with Xavier. They are both struck again, Christopher for 15 and Xavier for 8 damage.

WOW! What a sequence. For me, at least. We move on to Arcivus, then Xavier. The green dragon is down and now the white looks weakest. Christopher is VERY hurt, but the dragons seem to have their hands bull with Xavier in his new form. New map coming up!

--

Initiative:

Xavier (17)-HP: 98/162 (221/300)
    White (3): 137 damage
    Arcivus see the wisdom in taking out the red, but have no way of getting there. And with Christopher direly hurt someone has to go, and he moves above christopher keeping within the blues threat range (assuming it has 10-15 range). This brings me 15ft in the air.

And with a prayer to both Heironeous and Pelor he chops into the white with a desperate hope that he can take it down!

1: 8+15-5 = 18 ; (2d6)11 + 19 +(1d8)6 (if it hits ill charge it with a 2nd lvl spell for 14 extra dam) total= 40dam
    2: 15+15-5 = 25 ; (2d6)9 + 19 + (1d8)7 and Ill charge it with a 2nd lvl spell for 19 extra dam) total = 54dam

If the dragon goes down, ill use the last of my movement to get closer to the blue dragon, hopefully within range of it.

Ill be right there little lizard, your next!

Spoiler: Arcivus Spelllist and effects
    Show

HP:-/204
    LoH: 25/100
    Effects: sacred weapon +5 to hit (run out)
    Spell: deathward, freedom of movement
    Aura: Courage, Protection. Personal: Purity of Spirit.
    Epic: Boon of Resilience

Spells prepared (25), Spellslots: 16 Spells used: 9
    ((D) = Devotion spells)
    1 (3/4): Protection from Evil and Good (D), Sanctuary (D), Bless, Heroism, Shield of Faith, Wrathful Smite
    2 (0/3): Lesser Restoration (D), Zone of Truth (D), Protection from poison, Protection from poison, Locate Object
    3 (2/3): Beacon of Hope (D), Dispel Magic (D), Blinding Smite, Aura of Vitality, Crusaders Mantle
    4 (1/3): Freedom of Movement (D), Guardian of Faith (D), Death Ward, Staggering Smite, Locate Creature
    5 (1/3): Commune (D), Flame Strike (D), Banishing smite, Destruction Wave, Circle of Power
    Last edited by Ketiara; 2016-05-01 at 01:07 PM.
    Show

17. - Top - End - #257
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Ketiara View Post
    Arcivus see the wisdom in taking out the red, but have no way of getting there. And with Christopher direly hurt someone has to go, and he moves above christopher keeping within the blues threat range (assuming it has 10-15 range). This brings me 15ft in the air.

And with a prayer to both Heironeous and Pelor he chops into the white with a desperate hope that he can take it down!

1: 8+15-5 = 18 ; (2d6)11 + 19 +(1d8)6 (if it hits ill charge it with a 2nd lvl spell for 14 extra dam) total= 40dam
    2: 15+15-5 = 25 ; (2d6)9 + 19 + (1d8)7 and Ill charge it with a 2nd lvl spell for 19 extra dam) total = 54dam

If the dragon goes down, ill use the last of my movement to get closer to the blue dragon, hopefully within range of it.

Ill be right there little lizard, your next!

Spoiler: Arcivus Spelllist and effects
    Show

HP:-/204
    LoH: 25/100
    Effects: sacred weapon +5 to hit (run out)
    Spell: deathward, freedom of movement
    Aura: Courage, Protection. Personal: Purity of Spirit.
    Epic: Boon of Resilience

Spells prepared (25), Spellslots: 16 Spells used: 9
    ((D) = Devotion spells)
    1 (3/4): Protection from Evil and Good (D), Sanctuary (D), Bless, Heroism, Shield of Faith, Wrathful Smite
    2 (0/3): Lesser Restoration (D), Zone of Truth (D), Protection from poison, Protection from poison, Locate Object
    3 (2/3): Beacon of Hope (D), Dispel Magic (D), Blinding Smite, Aura of Vitality, Crusaders Mantle
    4 (1/3): Freedom of Movement (D), Guardian of Faith (D), Death Ward, Staggering Smite, Locate Creature
    5 (1/3): Commune (D), Flame Strike (D), Banishing smite, Destruction Wave, Circle of Power
    Arcivus closes on the white, climbing aloft. The first swing severely weakens it and the second one does in fact take it down! The white wails as it collapses. The others look infuriated, if not worried. Arcivus then climbs toward the blue, getting within 20 feet.

This brings us to Xavier. Go!

18. - Top - End - #258

Staring down the red dragon after its futile attempts to destroy me, I decide to taunt it.

"Mediocre! You were a fool not to surrender when you had the chance dragon! Now, feel my wrath yet again!"

That being said, I unleash another full attack upon the red dragon.

19. - Top - End - #259

SolithKnightGuy

Arcivus closes on the white, climbing aloft. The first swing severely weakens it and the second one does in fact take it down! The white wails as it collapses. The others look infuriated, if not worried. Arcivus then climbs toward the blue, getting within 20 feet.

This brings us to Xavier. Go!
    As Arcivus realise he cant get close enough to the blue dragon he call to Nimm, and or Leena.

"Unless it takes all you have to keep Christopher up, I need you to either lock down the blue dragon OR move me to him! The blue goes down now! And I need your help my friends"

As Heironeous teaches a good offence always beat a twice as good defence, although 70 hp pr round is AWSOME and in this case round altering, its a loosing battle, we need a heal injection on a few people and after that we need absolute offence before we run out of spells!
    Show

20. - Top - End - #260
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier Alexis View Post
    Staring down the red dragon after its futile attempts to destroy me, I decide to taunt it.

"Mediocre! You were a fool not to surrender when you had the chance dragon! Now, feel my wrath yet again!"

That being said, I unleash another full attack upon the red dragon.
    I suppose I'll resolve your attacks. BUT I forgot the blue's 3rd Legendary Action:

You guessed it, slapping at Xavier again, he inflicts only 5 points of damage.

Xavier follows. The dragon sneers in response to his goad. A flurry including a bite, tail, claw, and mace(?) assault the dragon. The red takes a total of 52 damage.

The black dragon is next and closes in and then spews a stream of acid toward Xavier. Xavier is able to dodge the brunt of the stream, but still takes 31 damage. More importantly, Xavier loses concentration on his Shapechange, and plummets to the ground!

Xavier takes 21 falling damage as he slams into the floor. Before you say anything, no I will rule the psionic flight is not active at least due in part to Shapechange being active (it must be activated and maintained in regular form).

The black dragon then advances closer to the other dragons, remaining aloft overhead.

This brings us to Dr. Nimm. Go!

--

Initiative:

Xavier (17)-HP: 77/162
    Red (8): 114 damage

21. - Top - End - #261
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Ketiara View Post
    As Arcivus realise he cant get close enough to the blue dragon he call to Nimm, and or Leena.

"Unless it takes all you have to keep Christopher up, I need you to either lock down the blue dragon OR move me to him! The blue goes down now! And I need your help my friends"

As Heironeous teaches a good offence always beat a twice as good defence, although 70 hp pr round is AWSOME and in this case round altering, its a loosing battle, we need a heal injection on a few people and after that we need absolute offence before we run out of spells!
    You can close on the blue and attack on your next turn. I think you are about 15-20 feet up and the blue is only 40 feet up.

22. - Top - End - #262

SolithKnightGuy

You can close on the blue and attack on your next turn. I think you are about 15-20 feet up and the blue is only 40 feet up.
    We know where I am, rob it's you
    Show

23. - Top - End - #263

If I am in melee with the red and blue dragon, were they affected by any breath weapons which hit me?

24. - Top - End - #264

SolithKnightGuy

I suppose I'll resolve your attacks. BUT I forgot the blue's 3rd Legendary Action:

You guessed it, slapping at Xavier again, he inflicts only 5 points of damage.

Xavier follows. The dragon sneers in response to his goad. A flurry including a bite, tail, claw, and mace(?) assault the dragon. The red takes a total of 52 damage.

The black dragon is next and closes in and then spews a stream of acid toward Xavier. Xavier is able to dodge the brunt of the stream, but still takes 31 damage. More importantly, Xavier loses concentration on his Shapechange, and plummets to the ground!

Xavier takes 21 falling damage as he slams into the floor. Before you say anything, no I will rule the psionic flight is not active at least due in part to Shapechange being active (it must be activated and maintained in regular form).

The black dragon then advances closer to the other dragons, remaining aloft overhead.

This brings us to Dr. Nimm. Go!

--

Initiative:

Xavier (17)-HP: 77/162
    And as Xavier falls down, I look the red dragon dead in the eyes! The blue dragon is totally ignored.

Im here! And I can feel you want to sink your teeth into me! Lets duel! You and me! Winner is king of the undermountain!
    Show

25. - Top - End - #265
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier Alexis View Post
    If I am in melee with the red and blue dragon, were they affected by any breath weapons which hit me?
    No, it is only a 5 foot wide stream. Not too hard to aim for.

26. - Top - End - #266

I cast heal on CM for 70 hp

27. - Top - End - #267
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Dr. Nimm infuses Christopher with an essence of contained positive energy that revitalizes him as the draft reaches him.

Good thing too.

The red dragon closes in on the group and then lands abruptly. The prone Xavier is easy pickin, but he keeps Nimm, Christopher, and Arcivus within tail reach as well. The dragon tears into Xavier for a total of 50 damage. He rears up and huffs, as if trying to re-gather his breath... he seems upset as if he wanted to blast you all but didn't and had to settle for a melee attack...

Spoiler: Dragon Breath
    Show

Dr. Nimm, Leena, and Xavier know enough about dragons to fear their breath weapons. Luckily, they are seldom used sequentially, as the dragon needs to regain the expended energy. IN GAME: In this particular case, you were all lucky I did not roll the 5-6 recharge roll, otherwise you all would have been in a world of hurt... You all ma not be so lucky next round... or even with the other dragons.

On to the self-titled St. Christopher Michael the Archangel! Go!

--

Initiative:

Xavier (17)-HP: 27/162
    Christopher (5)-HP: 72/143
    Last edited by DM7581; 2016-04-26 at 09:27 PM.

28. - Top - End - #268
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

I'll cast Mass Cure Wounds at 7th level. 3d8 + 2d8 + 6 modifier for a total of 46 to all, and 2+7 (Disciple Of Life) 54 to myself. I think we're all within range except for Kyle.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

I'll cast Mass Cure Wounds at 7th level. 3d8 + 2d8 + 6 modifier for a total of 46 to all, and 2+7 (Disciple Of Life) 54 to myself. I think we're all within range except for Kyle.
    I think you got it backward. Everyone else gains the bonus. You get the regular heal. I assume you go with

55 and 46 respectively.

Wow. You guys are looking to be in much better shape...

Legendary Action!

The red looks pissed and goes at Christopher this time, slamming him with his tail for 26 damage.

The blue follows suit and lands abruptly, shaking the ground. With Christopher in his sights, he wails on him again. Christopher takes another 62 damage.

Legendary Action!

The red isn't finished and swings again! Christopher is pummeled for another 14.

Round 3!

Leena sees what is happening and sets her eyes on the red.

Leena: He is the strongest, but also most injured. We need to take him out now!

She looses 2 arrows but only 1 connects, for 22 damage.

She commands Reli to help as well. He charges the red, snarling and snapping.

The next melee attack on the red gets advantage.

Legendary Action!

The blue and the red both swing at Christopher again.

Sorry man.

The red actually misses, but the blue connects for 13 damage.

Kyle is next and sees an opportunity. Since Reli and Nimm are within range and threatening, he gets his Sneak Attack! He launches an arrow at the red, striking its wing, for 52 damage. He then darts across, past the group, a good 60 feet to stay out of harms way.

Legendary Action!

The blue won't quit (the red is out of actions). He swings at Christopher yet again. This time for 13 damage. Christopher goes down!

Red: Next the gnome! They are powerless without their healers!

Next we have Arcivus and then Xavier. Batter up!

--

Initiative:

Leena (22)-HP: 144/144; Reli: 80/80
    Arcivus (18)-HP: 204/204
    Xavier (17)-HP: 82/162 (prone)
    Dr. Nimm (9)-HP: 144/183; Mr. Benson 0/80
    Red (8): 188 damage
    Christopher (5)-HP: 0/143 (prone)

30. - Top - End - #270

SolithKnightGuy

I think you got it backward. Everyone else gains the bonus. You get the regular heal. I assume you go with

55 and 46 respectively.

Wow. You guys are looking to be in much better shape...

Legendary Action!

The red looks pissed and goes at Christopher this time, slamming him with his tail for 26 damage.

The blue follows suit and lands abruptly, shaking the ground. With Christopher in his sights, he wails on him again. Christopher takes another 62 damage.

Legendary Action!

The red isn't finished and swings again! Christopher is pummeled for another 14.

Round 3!

Leena sees what is happening and sets her eyes on the red.

Leena: He is the strongest, but also most injured. We need to take him out now!

She looses 2 arrows but only 1 connects, for 22 damage.

She commands Reli to help as well. He charges the red, snarling and snapping.

The next melee attack on the red gets advantage.

Legendary Action!

The blue and the red both swing at Christopher again.

Sorry man.

The red actually misses, but the blue connects for 13 damage.

Kyle is next and sees an opportunity. Since Reli and Nimm are within range and threatening, he gets his Sneak Attack! He launches an arrow at the red, striking its wing, for 52 damage. He then darts across, past the group, a good 60 feet to stay out of harms way.

Legendary Action!

The blue won't quit (the red is out of actions). He swings at Christopher yet again. This time for 13 damage. Christopher goes down!

Red: Next the gnome! They are powerless without their healers!

Next we have Arcivus and then Xavier. Batter up!

--

Initiative:

Leena (22)-HP: 144/144; Reli: 80/80
    Arcivus (18)-HP: 204/204
    Xavier (17)-HP: 82/162 (prone)
    Dr. Nimm (9)-HP: 144/183; Mr. Benson 0/80
    Red (8): 188 damage
    Christopher (5)-HP: 0/143 (prone)
    Arcivus see his way to the red dragon, he moves within the blues threat range trying not to pull an OA (if that's an issue). He will place himself left if of X, but still 20ft in he air.

And then smack the dragon with all he's got!

10+15-5=20 ; 11+19+5 +(4th level spell 29) = 64dam
    11+15-5=21 ; 9+19+4 +(3rd level = 24dam) 56dam if the dragon is VERY bloodied and arcivus notice he may not use a 3rd level spell to get it down.

If the red dies from the first hit I move
    My last 15 ft up to strike at the blue.
    If I don't hit the red I ofcouse wontuse my spells.

If I hit I'll shout a praise to Heironeous and Pelor!
    Last edited by Ketiara; 2016-04-27 at 12:53 PM.