New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,482 of 1482
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitP] Shouldn't we be in space by now?

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    Callins looked to Oxy.
    "We will pass the storage of the cure as we go, Oxy thank you." Callins makes sure to pull aside Oxy and tell him he did appreciate his desire to keep the cure safe. When he comes back he looks to Starlight.
    "We will be on an observation deck over looking the loading of the cure as we discuss distribution. Any of you are more then welcome to join me, especially you Oxy."

Aspa meanwhile was glad at Diamond's excitement.
    "Well can you breath in space? If not we will need to get you a suit like the one Callins and I have."
    Oxy simply keeps an eye for the storage facility-every so often checking if he can feel Rime's ki anywhere near it.

...I don't know if I still need to breath or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Starlight nodded. "By the way, where did Poka go?" she asked. "I'd like her to look over my sealing spell when I'm done."
    I've been here the entire time, I just havn'e had much to say.

I'm not so good with seals and locking things-I'd have to check my books, and those are back on the ship.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2016-02-26 at 06:44 PM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Titan in the Playground

University

"Right this way." The young boy said as he opened the doors for you. He walked you down sterile hallways that were lit up by white light similar to florescence lighting that we know of on earth. However after a bend down the hall you see windows showing all sorts of labs, and very young individuals of all kinds some appeared very young maybe 10 or 12, they seemed to be studying, while the older ones 14-18 seemed to be working through the labs. the oldest ones you can tell are the teachers the 19-21 year olds. It was like they were secluded in their own world.

Finally the guide showed you to a small empty room. An examination chair rose from the floor. "everything has been made ready for you here. All the codes you will need and access you can gain from your data pad that also contains your visa."

With Ryu

Zoyl squirmed as she tried to get comfortable on Ryu, to the dragon boy's surprise it was easier then he though and very relaxing despite what one may also think.
    "Who are you visiting Ryu? You seem to know your way around Plant."
    Vodkana finally catches up, and looks to Ryu.
    "Is it some place private Nyah?"

The Cure storage area

Aspa nods to Diamond.
    "Well lets be on the safe side okay! We will get you a suit like the one Callins and I wear. It will come with a special helmet that has a oxygen supply in it. You will be completely safe while in it." Aspa takes Diamond when he is ready to go get a suit for him.

Callins meanwhile looks to Poka Oxy Starlight, and suddenly Que appeared on Starlight's back. Callins then clears his throat and speaks.

"Alright While getting the cure out to the whole city will take time, I also want to spread the formula for making it far and wide. Most labs and clinics are equipped with the ability to make the cure on hand. If we give them the formula and something happens to the cure here we will not be in as deep a whole as if we had only lost the cure. Thoughts on this?"
    Last edited by cavalieredraghi; 2016-02-26 at 07:13 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Ogre in the Playground

University

"Right this way." The young boy said as he opened the doors for you. He walked you down sterile hallways that were lit up by white light similar to florescence lighting that we know of on earth. However after a bend down the hall you see windows showing all sorts of labs, and very young individuals of all kinds some appeared very young maybe 10 or 12, they seemed to be studying, while the older ones 14-18 seemed to be working through the labs. the oldest ones you can tell are the teachers the 19-21 year olds. It was like they were secluded in their own world.

Finally the guide showed you to a small empty room. An examination chair rose from the floor. "everything has been made ready for you here. All the codes you will need and access you can gain from your data pad that also contains your visa."

With Ryu

Zoyl squirmed as she tried to get comfortable on Ryu, to the dragon boy's surprise it was easier then he though and very relaxing despite what one may also think.

The Cure storage area

Aspa nods to Diamond.
    "Well lets be on the safe side okay! We will get you a suit like the one Callins and I wear. It will come with a special helmet that has a oxygen supply in it. You will be completely safe while in it." Aspa takes Diamond when he is ready to go get a suit for him.

Callins meanwhile looks to Poka Oxy Starlight, and suddenly Que appeared on Starlight's back. Callins then clears his throat and speaks.

"Alright While getting the cure out to the whole city will take time, I also want to spread the formula for making it far and wide. Most labs and clinics are equipped with the ability to make the cure on hand. If we give them the formula and something happens to the cure here we will not be in as deep a whole as if we had only lost the cure. Thoughts on this?"
    "....Hi Que," said Starlight. "Can I help you?"

To Callins, she said, "I agree. I was about to suggest something similar."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

4. - Top - End - #1474

The Cure storage area

Aspa nods to Diamond.
    That would be right now.

Makes sense.

Oxy is looking upon the area,trying to memorize everything so that he can teleport to it in an instant.

...Should I go back to the ship and get some of my witch magic books?
    Last edited by Rater202; 2016-02-26 at 07:44 PM.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Titan in the Playground

University

"Man, how long has it been since we've been to school, 22?"
    "....About 3 years? I always liked astronomy the most, what was your favorite subject?"
    ".....I dunno. I was bit of a delinquent, for some reason I just never....found my interest? Sigh. Even after this, there will be so much to do to get life back on track, at least we can take a small step forward today."
    As they stop at the chair, 23 speaks
    "I'll go first. Just to make sure the process goes well and 22's watching me and you guys."
    She walks on over and sits on it, closing her eyes and letting herself cycle down.

Six Days Ago, The Shenron:
    The Androids approach Starlight.
    "Hey, Star, want to watch some Star Trek: The Next Generation? Its light, its optimistic, and it involves space, and its one of a popular show in our time."
    "At least among Trekkies. We're more Star Wars....ers? Did anyone ever come up with a good name for Star Wars fans?"
    "No....its cause Star Wars had a wider range of appeal. Star Trek is more nerdy"
    "Well we're the only two humans who even knows what Star Wars IS anymore, so I say we call ourselves Star Warriors."
    "Sure why not? its not as if it matters. Anyways, want to watch it, Starlight?We never saw it ourselves, so it'll be a new experience for both of us."

Burnout Bazaar: A Visit with Holmarius
    Vati suddenly came into Holmarius's home, who was meditating. Holmarius opened his eyes
    "Oh! Why hello, Blazing One, how might I help a holy one such as you?"
    Vati considered Holmarius: he was an 18 year old Tuffle dressed in robes covered in a thousand religious symbols and iconography, and wearing more around his next and wrists as pendants, and his very home was a little shrine dedicated to every god he knew of. He was called the Paradox Priest for he rebelled against the Tuffles atheistic beliefs by believing in every single religion in the galaxy, all with equal fervor and genuine faith, and saw no contradiction in believing in every religion. He also knew a lot of magic as a result.
    "Holmy! Are the preparations complete? The finale needs to be FANTAAASTIC!"
    "Yes Blazing One! It is all done. If all goes well you will blaze brighter than ever before, and burn for all eternity!"
    "Its still kind of improbable that we will even pull it off, but....Seize The Day y'know? Gotta try anyways."
    "I have faith that we will, Blazing One. Faith is all that is truly needed to see this through. For it does matter where faith comes from, as long as you have it."
    "Yes yes, good good good! Just make its sure its ready, I have to meet with Torzikan next."
    He sets off for the chemists house.
    Ok, setting off for the MAD chemists house.
    Ok, its more like he is a "liquid artisan"
    .....ok, lets just admit it: he is going to a drug dealer.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    That would be right now.

Makes sense.

Oxy is looking upon the area,trying to memorize everything so that he can teleport to it in an instant.

...Should I go back to the ship and get some of my witch magic books?
    "That would probably be helpful," Starlight agreed. "I don't want to risk the cure getting destroyed or sabotaged. I wish that wasn't even a concern, but ... well, we can't be too careful."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Six Days Ago, The Shenron:
    The Androids approach Starlight.
    "Hey, Star, want to watch some Star Trek: The Next Generation? Its light, its optimistic, and it involves space, and its one of a popular show in our time."
    "At least among Trekkies. We're more Star Wars....ers? Did anyone ever come up with a good name for Star Wars fans?"
    "No....its cause Star Wars had a wider range of appeal. Star Trek is more nerdy"
    "Well we're the only two humans who even knows what Star Wars IS anymore, so I say we call ourselves Star Warriors."
    "Sure why not? its not as if it matters. Anyways, want to watch it, Starlight?We never saw it ourselves, so it'll be a new experience for both of us."
    "Well ... okay," Starlight agreed hesitantly.
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Titan in the Playground

(The University is your show now Raziere and Ing.)

Cure Storage

Que shakes his head as he coils around Starlight.
    "No my lady Starlight, I am here to aid you all however I can. If magic is what you need I can help with this. I could temporary displace the Storage area for only those with access. Those who try to break in will simply find an empty room."

Queen Kor looks to the majin. She however seemed in disbelief that what you were all saying was even real
    "Well lady Poka, you are free to return to your ship, the visa will allow you in and out without any problems."

Callins looks to his magic spell casters, and sighed.
    "Look I know we want to keep the cure protected, I do to. But Magic is not common knowledge, it may even become frowned upon right now. I don't know how my people will react to it, so please be subtle about it."

The Queen now seemed Awed.
    "Magic, the child stories it is real!?"

"Yes sister it is I even become god of a planet, like I said there is much we need to talk about. Now" Callins pulls up a holo of a map of the city.
    "We can place the cure here here and here with work from the military and public groups that work for Tuffle health we can spread the Cure to a good 70% of the those infected, However." Callins highlights the Burnout sector.
    "We will need to get info for here before we can try and introduce the Cure. Vati could help us."

The Queen looks to her brother with concern.
    "About Vati...."
    "What about him?"

"I don't know how to put this..."

Callins seems concerned now.
    "Did the Half Life take him? It is too soon..."

Queen Kor Shakes her head.
    "No it is just he, He changed after your 21 birthday while you were away. I have not seen him or heard from him in 5 years."

"What? That is not right."
    Callins was confused.

8. - Top - End - #1478

University

Artic found the sterile environments to be somewhat unnerving. Cold. Unnatural. Coming from someone who spends a lot of time around machines, and who's friends with two machines, that means something. Artic takes to an unoccupied computer and uses his visa as apparent login information. He then takes the chip given, and attempts to open 23's brain inside. He remembers last time they tried opening 23 up, there being a smattering of thousands of poorly labeled files. Hopefully whatever is on the chip makes interfacing with 23's brain a little easier.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

9. - Top - End - #1479

Cure Storage Thingy

Yes. Magic is real. We have literally brough people back to life with magic. This staff was forged from raw matirials that were conjured from nothing, and magic is what's keeping these crystal spheres behind me floating...

...Should I maybe hide the Demon Stone?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Barbarian in the Playground

With Ryu

Vodkana finally catches up, and looks to Ryu.
    "Is it some place private Nyah?"

Ryuichi shows no sign of comfort or discomfort as Zoyl adjusts. He's currently reading signs above a few paths, he walks down a road heading towards the outskirts of the city.

Ryuichi turns his head slightly as he speaks.

"I'm visiting some old friends I met on my last visit to plant."

He grabs the sleek scabbard of his sword as he turns it an inch on his waist. It's tied in two places so that it won't move much when Ryuichi moves around.

"I lived a ways outside the capital for several years back when I was looking for my father. I had hoped that the Tuffle's technology would be able to help me, and so I came here and began looking into some of their technologies.

When I first arrived, I met a few Tuffles that had befriended a Saiyan. I didn't know that the two races were generally at odds, so I thought nothing of it. Let's just say that most people they knew did not have the same opinion."

He then looks to Vodkana.

"I guess you could call it private, but it's not really a secret or anything; just a home."

He sighs as he speaks more to himself.

"I just hope I'm still welcome."
    Make it count.

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Ogre in the Playground

(The University is your show now Raziere and Ing.)

Cure Storage

Que shakes his head as he coils around Starlight.
    "No my lady Starlight, I am here to aid you all however I can. If magic is what you need I can help with this. I could temporary displace the Storage area for only those with access. Those who try to break in will simply find an empty room."

Queen Kor looks to the majin. She however seemed in disbelief that what you were all saying was even real
    "Well lady Poka, you are free to return to your ship, the visa will allow you in and out without any problems."

Callins looks to his magic spell casters, and sighed.
    "Look I know we want to keep the cure protected, I do to. But Magic is not common knowledge, it may even become frowned upon right now. I don't know how my people will react to it, so please be subtle about it."

The Queen now seemed Awed.
    "Magic, the child stories it is real!?"
    Starlight nodded. "It is quite ubiquitous on my planet, your highness" she said. "However, over the past year, I've come to understand that this is not the case everywhere. There is even a pervasive idea that magic is antithesis to science and technology, which is just not true. Any magic, sufficiently analyzed, is functionally indistinguishable from science - a practice my people call thaumaturgy. At its core, it is simply the organized manipulation of energy to accomplish a specific goal. In fact, the intersection of ki and magic is practically nonexist---"

At this point, Que increased his weight on her back, causing her to stumble and stopping her from going on a tangent. She glanced back at the serpent.

"Ah ... right," Starlight said sheepishly. "Anyways, yes, subtlety. We can do that," she said.

"Yes sister it is I even become god of a planet, like I said there is much we need to talk about. Now" Callins pulls up a holo of a map of the city.
    "We can place the cure here here and here with work from the military and public groups that work for Tuffle health we can spread the Cure to a good 70% of the those infected, However." Callins highlights the Burnout sector.
    "We will need to get info for here before we can try and introduce the Cure. Vati could help us."

The Queen looks to her brother with concern.
    "About Vati...."
    "What about him?"

"I don't know how to put this..."

Callins seems concerned now.
    "Did the Half Life take him? It is too soon..."

Queen Kor Shakes her head.
    "No it is just he, He changed after your 21 birthday while you were away. I have not seen him or heard from him in 5 years."

"What? That is not right."
    Callins was confused.
    Starlight glanced between Callins and Kor, a look of comprehension dawning on her face. She bit her tongue, desperately hoping she was wrong.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

12. - Top - End - #1482
    Titan in the Playground