New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitP] Shouldn't we be in space by now?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Android 23's eyes narrowed
    "And I said treat her as an equal. Stop before you cross a line and I or Oxy has to restrain you, Aspa. There is a difference between harsh lessons and casual abuse, and not all learning needs the former. Cut it out. Now."
    Oxy walks back

Do you want to rescind your rescincion?
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana didn't trusted Aspa and dodged, with her hands behind her back, with surprisingly grace.
    "23-Sensei.. may I return her the favor nya?" barely holding her burning rage.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #213
    Titan in the Playground

"The Answer to both of those will only be "yes" if she does that again. and only in regards to Aspa, Oxy. She is the only one is resorting to violence first, and if she resorts to it again, we fight to restrain her, as everyone else here is only talking. Are we clear, everyone?"
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

4. - Top - End - #214
    Titan in the Playground

"Fine by me, nya. I think I restrained myself, not bad. Nya.'

------
    My previouse Avater

5. - Top - End - #215
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    [Oxy's room]

The child laughs, but Poka doesn't get it.

I have a question? The person, um.. Buggy?

His name is Oxy.

Um, Oxy... He looked different this morning.

Oh, he molted. Like a beetle.

It's surprisingly less obvious that she's lying that it normally is.
    Starlight began to lead the way out of the room and towards the main area."Yeah, it's like ... do you know how some animals have a larval stage, then a pupal stage, then an 'adult' stage?" Starlight asked. "Although I hesitate to call Oxy an 'adult', it's kind of like th--" it was then that they reached the others arguing.

"....Celestia damn it, another fight?" she groaned. "23, do you need any help?"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

6. - Top - End - #216
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Starlight began to lead the way out of the room and towards the main area."Yeah, it's like ... do you know how some animals have a larval stage, then a pupal stage, then an 'adult' stage?" Starlight asked. "Although I hesitate to call Oxy an 'adult', it's kind of like th--" it was then that they reached the others arguing.

"....Celestia damn it, another fight?" she groaned. "23, do you need any help?"
    "Only if Aspa does one more violent thing towards Vodkana to try and teach her "manners". Which is not needed, and can be done more reasonably. and I think between me, you, 22 and Oxy we can restrain her well enough."

7. - Top - End - #217
    Ogre in the Playground

"Only if Aspa does one more violent thing towards Vodkana to try and teach her "manners". Which is not needed, and can be done more reasonably. and I think between me, you, 22 and Oxy we can restrain her well enough."
    Starlight rubbed her forehead with her hoof.

"Okay, what happened?" she asked.
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

8. - Top - End - #218
    Titan in the Playground

Starlight rubbed her forehead with her hoof.

"Okay, what happened?" she asked.
    "Well basically....I was talking strategy with Vodkana and what she could contribute, then Aspa suddenly came up to her and slapped her twice, once for apparently something to do with Zoyl, and the second time for apparently not forgiving Callins for impersonating Beerus-which I don't blame Vodkana if she doesn't forgive him, thats her decision to make and an understandable one even if proved beneficial- then they basically started arguing back forth about Vodkana's behavior.

and while there are still things that Vodkana's needs to learn- no one is denying that- I am against Aspa's methods, which so far seem to be slapping or using small ki-blasts to try and "discipline" her every time she gives her lip. There are no harsh lessons needed for learning manners and common decency, which needs only patience, explanation and practice. Aspa was the only one resorting to such measures outside of training right now casually, and Oxyribo only did what he did because I gave him permission, which was an honest mistake, because it only hurt Vodkana and only encouraged Aspa's impulses towards a good fight.

I have now made it clear that if Aspa tries to use martial discipline in casual conversation on Vodkana again, that Oxy 22, Vodkana and I have permission to restrain her as best we can. That is the current situation, and if you want to help resolve it, I welcome your help again."

9. - Top - End - #219
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well basically....I was talking strategy with Vodkana and what she could contribute, then Aspa suddenly came up to her and slapped her twice, once for apparently something to do with Zoyl, and the second time for apparently not forgiving Callins for impersonating Beerus-which I don't blame Vodkana if she doesn't forgive him, thats her decision to make and an understandable one even if proved beneficial- then they basically started arguing back forth about Vodkana's behavior.

and while there are still things that Vodkana's needs to learn- no one is denying that- I am against Aspa's methods, which so far seem to be slapping or using small ki-blasts to try and "discipline" her every time she gives her lip. There are no harsh lessons needed for learning manners and common decency, which needs only patience, explanation and practice. Aspa was the only one resorting to such measures outside of training right now casually, and Oxyribo only did what he did because I gave him permission, which was an honest mistake, because it only hurt Vodkana and only encouraged Aspa's impulses towards a good fight.

I have now made it clear that if Aspa tries to use martial discipline in casual conversation on Vodkana again, that Oxy 22, Vodkana and I have permission to restrain her as best we can. That is the current situation, and if you want to help resolve it, I welcome your help again."
    Starlight took a deep breath and forced a smile to her face.

"Right! 23, if it comes to that, please leave it to me. Also, where's Callins? Wait, scratch that. There's an important matter I would like to bring up, concerning the entire Alliance. Would it be possible to hold a meeting before we depart for space?"

Then she turned to Aspa and Vodkana. "Okay, Aspa? Vodkana?" she inquired, prompting the two for their sides of the story.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2015-12-12 at 10:54 PM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

10. - Top - End - #220
    Titan in the Playground

"Nya. I fine. I don't know why I'm needed there though. Nya... I'll try not to talk... much." She gave side sight at Aspa with mixture of anger and fear.

She smiled a bit. "Well, I haven't seen you, for a while. what was your name again?"
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2015-12-14 at 03:07 PM.

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #221
    Orc in the Playground

Eventually Iris stops with her usual stoic loner routine outside and heads back up into the ship a short while after the others. Hearing the others arguing, the triclops decides she isn't in the mood to deal with that and instead begins making her way back to her room. However, on the way she spots an unfamiliar green-haired, shirtless man walking down the hall.

Who is that?

Not sure whether to make herself known or not, Iris quietly tails this stranger until he enters a room Iris is unfamiliar with.

Hmmm, he came out of the room the others were in, and doesn't seem to be trying to hide his presence here. Can't say I know what this room is, never been to this part of the ship. Doesn't look like a bedroom, either. No matter, he must be some new ally. I should introduce myself.

Oblivious to the word "SHOWERS" printed across the door, Iris knocks and steps into the room.

Then immediately steps right out, embarrassed and hoping that the man inside somehow didn't notice her but almost certain that he did.
    Last edited by JohnTheSavage; 2015-12-13 at 06:06 AM.
    Just "John" is fine.

Credit to Edwin for the awesome orc avatar.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Barbarian in the Playground

Ryuichi had his pants halfway down his legs as Iris walked in. He hadn't noticed her, or at least, if he had he wasn't trying to embarrass her. He sets up a towel for when he's done and begins washing himself. For some reason he isn't using much soap though. He uses a bit for the occasional dried dirt or blood, but doesn't seem to be actually washing himself with it. He does, however, wash his clothing very thoroughly.

When he's done he fills up a tub with extremely hot water, he then gets in and reclines, letting the heat work the kinks out of his muscle; waiting until the others are ready to use the Dragon Balls
    Make it count.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Titan in the Playground

Starlight took a deep breath and forced a smile to her face.

"Right! 23, if it comes to that, please leave it to me. Also, where's Callins? Wait, scratch that. There's an important matter I would like to bring up, concerning the entire Alliance. Would it be possible to hold a meeting before we depart for space?"

Then she turned to Aspa and Vodkana. "Okay, Aspa? Vodkana?" she inquired, prompting the two for their sides of the story.
    23 pinches the bridge of her nose.
    "Sigh. Great. Great. Everyone meet up at the dinner table soon. I have... a feeling about this."
    She had a feeling. A feeling that this was the calm before an earthquake. A feeling that darn sadistic kai in the sky has just stamped another form with her name on it again. She had a feeling that this was going to be a long day. She walks towards the place and 22 follows silently wishing she could've asked for Iris's thoughts on Unlimited Blade Works.

14. - Top - End - #224
    Titan in the Playground

Aspa kept trying to speak when the others would not shut up. She seemed to continually grow frustrated, till finally, she blasted out and was at full strength. Her aura a green color blazing all around her.
    Shut Up!

She points at Vodkana.

You, either shape up or get off the ship. You will not help us until then for you are to fluid. You are a coward, going along with whom ever is strongest. We don't need that in the Rebel Alliance. You either prove we can All trust you, or leave. You have no morals, you have no problems turning on those you once trusted, even if it was the right thing to do. So shape up or get out.

Aspa was ready to fight on this one, any and all.

Training room

Callins had waited patiently for a reply from Artic, but when Aspa's power flared he could not sit around any more. Artic should understand. He left to go see what was happening.

Back where ever the group was.

Callins steps forward whats going on?
    Last edited by cavalieredraghi; 2015-12-13 at 11:20 AM.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    Aspa kept trying to speak when the others would not shut up. She seemed to continually grow frustrated, till finally, she blasted out and was at full strength. Her aura a green color blazing all around her.
    Shut Up!

She points at Vodkana.

You, either shape up or get off the ship. You will not help us until then for you are to fluid. You are a coward, going along with whom ever is strongest. We don't need that in the Rebel Alliance. You either prove we can All trust you, or leave. You have no morals, you have no problems turning on those you once trusted, even if it was the right thing to do. So shape up or get out.

Training room

Callins had waited patiently for a reply from Artic, but when Aspa's power flared he could not sit around any more. Artic should understand. He left to go see what was happening.

23 was honestly a little mentally strained right now, the closest thing she could get to tired. She explains the situation as best she can, tiredly.
    "Aspa is being out of control, I don't want this to devolve into a fight. Help me talk sense into her, please, Callins?"

16. - Top - End - #226
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    She smiled a bit. "Well, I haven't seen you, for a while. what was your name again?"
    "Starlight. Starlight Shimmer," Starlight said, returning the smile.

Shut Up!

She points at Vodkana.

Training room

Starlight positioned herself between Aspa and Vodkana to block any ki blasts that may or may not be thrown. "Aspa, please," she said, her voice calm. "I understand that you are a saiyan, and that violence is part of your culture. I understand that you value strength and courage, and disdain cowardice. And I respect that, believe me, I do. But please, violence will not help anyone right now. Please, calm down so we can all discuss this rationally?"
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

17. - Top - End - #227
    Titan in the Playground

Callins seemed unemotional to all of this. Though he does nod to 23 and her comment.

What about you Dear what is your take on the situation? He looks to Aspa who was glaring at all.

I am not allowing Vodkana to join us unless we can trust her. She is to much of a wild card.

I can understand that, she is too willing to shift loyalties, going with whom ever is strongest versus whom she believes in. Callins was clearly not there to hear Aspa, and she was to angry to have to telepathically talked to him, so he must have also had these thoughts.

Your emotions are also to wild, you would rather relay on them, then a cool collected state of mind. You also are arrogant, and uncaring. You are a spoiled rotten brat, not even a child. You should have learned your lessons long ago, but instead we have to pick up the mess you caused. Callins all through this is seeming uncaring and cold.

Right..... Aspa actually seems to power down, casting a worried gaze at Callins. She then looks to Starlight, whom Aspa believed in more then any of the others. It would seem her words also aided in Aspa powering down.
    Last edited by cavalieredraghi; 2015-12-13 at 11:49 AM.

18. - Top - End - #228

Oxy had wandered off while Aspa was calming down,and has been tinkering with the dragon balls: He's decided to put them on the Namekian calendar.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana shaked. "What? What?! Nya?" How dare you?!"
    Her pl started to rise.
    "I didn't believed you, until you shoved the truth straight to my brain! I right now gave up on my ship, and on my chance to get back to my life of luxury! I holding myself back, because I understand, that I don't understand!" Her eyes started to tear.
    "Do you know how painful is to me, to admit that my whole life was a lie?!"
    A burning aura of ki could be seen around her.
    "Do you know how hard it for me, not to attack anyone who insult me? Nya?!"
    She breathed heavily. "So you calling my willing to learn and change a weakness? Fine! Nya! I'm weak!" She sobbed and starting to walk away.
    Vodkana shivered, holding herself from acting in violence.
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2015-12-14 at 03:08 PM.

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #230
    Titan in the Playground

Aspa walks up to Vodkana slowly. She slowly she placed a hand on her shoulder. Then another hand, and finally wrapped Vodkana in a hug.
    "Look I know I am being tough on you. I know you have had a hard time the past few days. I am sorry, Vodkana, please though just trust me and Callins okay. I have a feeling I will need your help with him in the days to come."

21. - Top - End - #231
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana's Pl gotten back to normal.
    "Nya?" She asked shocked from the sudden change.

"Me? Help?'
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2015-12-14 at 03:08 PM.

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #232
    Titan in the Playground

"Shh" Aspa says as she tried to be quite.
    Callins looked at the two women."Well at least that is settled."
    Clearly he did not hear Aspa talk about him. He turned arround and went back to the ship,
    Last edited by cavalieredraghi; 2015-12-13 at 01:34 PM.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Titan in the Playground

"I'm confused.. nya. What going on?"
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2015-12-14 at 03:12 PM.

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #234
    Titan in the Playground

When Callins finally leaves, Aspa let's go of Vodkana.
    "I don't know. But Callins is behaving differently."

25. - Top - End - #235
    Ogre in the Playground

Starlight let out a sigh of relief that that argument was handled so quickly and easily. "Well, I'm going to get some klah," she said. "Princess Celestia and the Doctor should be here soon."

----

Meanwhile, in the distance, a portal opened and Celestia and the Doctor stepped through. Anyone who could sense godly ki would feel the princess's immense power level, radiating like the sun itself. She was still some distance away, possibly upwards of an hour as the pony trots.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

26. - Top - End - #236
    Titan in the Playground

Que was waiting for where Celestia and the Doctor would appear. He was in his normal serpent form with his black wings waving, keeping him aloft.

"Your majesty, Doctor we have been awaiting your arrival."

27. - Top - End - #237

Oxy falls over as he senses the massive godly energy.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #238
    Barbarian in the Playground

Ryuichi jerks upright as he senses the absolutely massive energy signature.

He jumps out of the tub and sprints out as he wraps a towel around his lower half, holding his still damp clothing in his arm.

When he gets outside he looks to everyone in surprise.

"who in the name of the nine Kais is giving off that energy!?"
    Make it count.

29. - Top - End - #239
    Titan in the Playground

Aspa looks to Ryu and Oxy. What are you two doing or mean? I don't feel anything."

30. - Top - End - #240
    Ogre in the Playground

Que was waiting for where Celestia and the Doctor would appear. He was in his normal serpent form with his black wings waving, keeping him aloft.

"Your majesty, Doctor we have been awaiting your arrival."
    Princess Celestia inclined her head politely to the serpent. "Ah! Good day ... Que, was it?" she inquired. "I must admit, I did not expect anyone to meet us so far out."

The Doctor observed Que with incredible curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishimi View Post
    Ryuichi jerks upright as he senses the absolutely massive energy signature.

He jumps out of the tub and sprints out as he wraps a towel around his lower half, holding his still damp clothing in his arm.

When he gets outside he looks to everyone in surprise.

"who in the name of the nine Kais is giving off that energy!?"
    Starlight was just getting her cup of klah when Ryu barged in. She gasped.

"I bet that's Princess Celestia!" she said excitedly. Then she turned to the others present, her eyes nervous. "Guys, please, please, please be on your best behavior for her," she pleaded. She spoke, not out of fear of reprisal, but more out of fear of letting her mentor down, and out of a desire to look good in front of her. "Please, no fighting, or dismembering, or ... stuff like that."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show