New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 264142434445464748495051
Results 1,501 to 1,517 of 1517
  1. - Top - End - #1501
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Life and Times at East Marshall High - IC Thread VII: Oh No, Not Again!

"Well I won't hurt Lily too badly if we went against one another. I don't hate her. And that still doesn't explain why you don't want her competing while at the same time are supporting the event as a whole."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

2. - Top - End - #1502
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: Life and Times at East Marshall High - IC Thread VII: Oh No, Not Again!

Quote Originally Posted by Q'telun View Post
    "I have no idea!" Lily practically beams with confidence as she says this. "But, that's what makes it fun!"
    Amber pouts at this, "...Just come out in one piece. Please?"

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "Well I won't hurt Lily too badly if we went against one another. I don't hate her. And that still doesn't explain why you don't want her competing while at the same time are supporting the event as a whole."
    "Well, I wouldn't be able to get away with canceling the whole thing," Amber admitted, "Nothing I said hasn't already been said by the detractors on the school board."

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    I'm hearing alot of she stabs people. Becca admitted.
    "Well, she does," Valerie muttered.

"Is this really so surprising to you?" Roger asked, "I mean, you grew up with her. You must have had some kind of idea about her behavior."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2016-04-21 at 04:32 AM.

3. - Top - End - #1503
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "The kind that have no real beginning?" Robert asked.
    "Yeah," Molly replies glumly. "Those are the worst kind to get rid of."

Then she cracks a grin, and winks at Robert. <I guess that means I might have to implement the final solution.>
    Main character-ish avatar by Oneris.
    Onyx 5: Volsung. May he live forever.

I have a quote!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Vale View Post
    You are a sick and twisted man.
    I like you.

4. - Top - End - #1504
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorFaust View Post
    "Yeah," Molly replies glumly. "Those are the worst kind to get rid of."

Then she cracks a grin, and winks at Robert. <I guess that means I might have to implement the final solution.>
    Robert's eyes go wide, then snickers and says, <What group would be the target of your school genocide?>

5. - Top - End - #1505
    Titan in the Playground

"But why are you targeting Lily?

Show

6. - Top - End - #1506

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    Robert's eyes go wide, then snickers and says, <What group would be the target of your school genocide?>
    <Everyone who spreads rumors like that to start with,> Molly mutters darkly.

<And then everybody who annoys me, and then all the people I don't like, and then maybe all of my love rivals, and then all the way down the list until it's just you and me, together at last. Forever. With no way for you to escape,> Molly says, smiling madly at Robert. However, she's only able to keep that up for a few seconds before breaking down into a fit of giggles.
    Main character-ish avatar by Oneris.
    Onyx 5: Volsung. May he live forever.

I have a quote!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Vale View Post
    You are a sick and twisted man.
    I like you.

7. - Top - End - #1507

Jill groans and rolls her eyes. "Goddammit, I'm gonna have to learn German, aren't I..."

8. - Top - End - #1508
    Titan in the Playground

Alright, alright. Let's just go everyone. If hazel wants to talk about her new boyfriend, she will. But for now, we have practice to get to.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

9. - Top - End - #1509
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"But why are you targeting Lily?
    "I thought I already explained: to keep her safe from Stacy," Amber repeated, "Clearly though, she's not going to let me even if I do get away with it. I'll just have to try and find another way to do it."

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorFaust View Post
    <Everyone who spreads rumors like that to start with,> Molly mutters darkly.

<And then everybody who annoys me, and then all the people I don't like, and then maybe all of my love rivals, and then all the way down the list until it's just you and me, together at last. Forever. With no way for you to escape,> Molly says, smiling madly at Robert. However, she's only able to keep that up for a few seconds before breaking down into a fit of giggles.
    Robert breaks out laughing when Molly does.

"You almost had me there," Robert said as he calmed down, "Good acting, Fraulien."

Quote Originally Posted by Amaril View Post
    Jill groans and rolls her eyes. "Goddammit, I'm gonna have to learn German, aren't I..."
    "Only if you want to secretly joke about genocide," Robert explained, which earned him a strange look from the reporter.

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Alright, alright. Let's just go everyone. If hazel wants to talk about her new boyfriend, she will. But for now, we have practice to get to.
    Hazel says nothing, but blushes as she enters the car. Bianca crawls in after her.

"You know, this boyfriend thing might not be so bad after all," Wenona said with a smirk as she notices Hazel's embarrassment.

10. - Top - End - #1510
    Titan in the Playground

"And why not the first person that Stacy goes up against? Or the second? As far as I know there isn't any particularly bad blood between them."

Show

11. - Top - End - #1511
    Ogre in the Playground

"I did have my hair dyed and was dressed as a guy that fi- Oh, wait, Firework."
    "Is mise tusa... Is tusa mise... Ón bhfarraige d'anam, tháinig mé..."
    お前 が 信じる, お前 を 信じろ
    A scientist never needs a reason to set something on fire.
    The only thing that exists is the way people relate, interact and affect each other, and how that expands throughout the world. There should never be an end to a tale.

12. - Top - End - #1512
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"And why not the first person that Stacy goes up against? Or the second? As far as I know there isn't any particularly bad blood between them."
    "Like I said, Stacy is very competitive," Amber said, "Her desire to be the champion is more than enough motivation to put Lily in danger, especially if she actually can stand up to Stacy in a fight."

"I did have my hair dyed and was dressed as a guy that fi- Oh, wait, Firework."
    "Who?" Amber asked, "Don't tell me you tried to prank one of the cheerleaders or something."

13. - Top - End - #1513
    Titan in the Playground

Sakuya sighs as her question goes ignored again, grabbing the girl and pressing her to the wall, annoyed. "You made specific attempts at targeting Lily. You did not target any other competitors. Why?" she asks, deadpan.

Show

14. - Top - End - #1514
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Sakuya sighs as her question goes ignored again, grabbing the girl and pressing her to the wall, annoyed. "You made specific attempts at targeting Lily. You did not target any other competitors. Why?" she asks, deadpan.
    Amber lets out a squeak as she's accosted, then admitted, "Because she's my friend, alright? I don't care as much about the others, they can have their fun or whatever as long as she's safe!"

15. - Top - End - #1515
    Titan in the Playground

Sakuya drops the girl. "Now, was that so hard?"

Show

16. - Top - End - #1516
    Ogre in the Playground

"Sakuya, please don't manhandle my friends. I'll get upset if you do."
    "Is mise tusa... Is tusa mise... Ón bhfarraige d'anam, tháinig mé..."
    お前 が 信じる, お前 を 信じろ
    A scientist never needs a reason to set something on fire.
    The only thing that exists is the way people relate, interact and affect each other, and how that expands throughout the world. There should never be an end to a tale.

17. - Top - End - #1517
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Sakuya drops the girl. "Now, was that so hard?"
    Amber rubs her neck, "Yes, well... playing favorites is not something that goes over well with voters."

"Sakuya, please don't manhandle my friends. I'll get upset if you do."
    "Thank you," Amber says, looking genuinely touched at her statement, "Now, you might want to get out of here before people start asking questions. I'll do my best to try and let you do your thing, Lily, but don't be surprised if I get a bit... Fussy about it."

Will Amber keep her word? Is Stacy truly a threat to Lily? Will the rumors about Molly affect how popular her booth is? And what other complications await the girls at the fair?

Find out in the next thread: Life and Times at East Marshall High VIII: Just Make A Choice, Robert!