New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Domains And Domain Feats

Overlord Domain (Red Fel)

Granted Power: Add Bluff, Diplomacy, and Intimidate to your class skills (if they aren't class skills already).

You may be counted as having the [Lawful] and [Evil] subtypes whenever it would benefit you.

Overlord Domain Spells
    1. Charm Person
    2. Undetectable Alignment
    3. Suggestion
    4. Charm Monster
    5. Dominate Person
    6. Suggestion, Mass
    7. Red Fel's Presuasive Argument
    8. Charm Monster, Mass
    9. Dominate Monster

Overlord Devotion [Domain]

Prerequisite: Evil Alignment

Benefit: Any spells or abilities that would reveal your alignment, such as a Paladin's Detect Evil ability, fail to work against you, as if through a permanent Undetectable Alignment spell cast on you. In addition, once per week, you may attempt a Bluff, Diplomacy, or Intimidate check (your choice) against an [Evil] Outsider's Sense Motive check. Should you succeed, the Outsider will serve you to the best of their ability for a number of rounds equal to your HD, as if summoned by a Gate spell, departing peacefully afterwards. However, you cannot attempt this check on an Outsider that has more HD than you, or who has a CR above your ECL.
    Last edited by Draconium; 2016-01-23 at 03:51 PM.
    Dark Red, the Voice of the Dragon

Extended Signature Link

Quote Originally Posted by Quiver View Post
    How much terrain does the forty foot long, flying, fire breathing lizard which may or may not have magic consider its domain?

As much as it god damn wants.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Titan in the Playground

Persuasion Domain (Red Fel)

Granted Power: Bluff and Perform (Oratory) are added to your cleric class skill list. You gain a +2 perfection bonus on Bluff, Diplomacy, Profession (Lawyer), and Perform (Oratory) checks.

Domain Spells:
    1. Charm Person
    2. Detect Thought
    3. Devil's EgoFCII
    4. Morality UndoneFCI or LoM or BoVD
    5. Glibness
    6. Probe ThoughtsSpC or LoM
    7. Morality Undone, Mass (see below)
    8. Charm Monster, Mass
    9. MindrapeBoVD

Spoiler: Morality Undone, Mass
    Show
    Morality Undone, Mass
    Enchantment (Compulsion) [Evil, Mind-Affecting]
    Level: Persuasion 7.
    Range: Medium (100 ft + 10 ft/level)
    Targets: 1 non-evil creature per level no two of which may be more than 50 ft apart.

This spell functions as Morality Undone except as noted above.

Persuasion Devotion:
    You are a smug enough snake persuasive enough speaker to convince even the world itself to bend to your will.
    Prerequisites: Perform (Oratory) 5 ranks or Profession (Lawyer) 5 ranks.
    Benefit: Once per day, plus once per day per 6 character levels, you may as an immediate action replace any saving throw you would have to make with your choice of a Perform (Oratory) or Profession (Lawyer) check as you convince the universe with your words that you should not be affected. You must choose to use this ability before making the saving throw and as it is a skill check a natural 1 is not an automatic failure (nor is a natural 20 an automatic success).
    Special: You can select this feat multiple times, gaining two additional daily uses each time you take it.
    Special: If you have the ability to turn or rebuke undead, you gain one additional daily use of this feat for each two daily turn or rebuke uses you expend.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draconium View Post
    Homebrew Domain (Zaydos)
    I APPROVE. To be honest I'd forgotten some of those spells even existed. And I always do love Summon Monster as a feat.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    Nice. could use a mechanic to choose a new beloved if one is horribly murdered by you so you may bathe in their blood so that they surround you in the ultimate embrace goes missing.
    D'oh I knew there was something I was forgetting to copy from Vow of Romance.

Quote Originally Posted by khadgar567 View Post
    the epidemic started when loyal introduce us her sister Virus ink which jorm immediately infected and attack virus and try to cuddle her blackhawk try to contain it but no hope only when red fell appeared the situation settled and jorm stopped acting like yandere and started to cook cursed materials for every one left right and center
    Yes, I read over enough making a material for Virus to know how you and Jorm make the Yandere list, but I don't know how Loyal and Socratov do and that doesn't really indicate either should.

Quote Originally Posted by IZ42 View Post
    :D

This is absolutely delicious. I might have to build an enlightened fist/cleric/monk build just for this.
    Excellent.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2016-01-23 at 04:05 PM.

Current Projects:

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    I APPROVE. To be honest I'd forgotten some of those spells even existed. And I always do love Summon Monster as a feat.
    Why, thanks. I just went to your homebrew spells and cherry-picked what I though would really fit the whole "homebrew creation" theme.

But you know, it's funny how we both went and made domains for Red Fel, but we both put Charm Person and Charm Monster, Mass onto the list. Apparently, those are his signature spells now.

Extended Signature Link

How much terrain does the forty foot long, flying, fire breathing lizard which may or may not have magic consider its domain?

5. - Top - End - #35
    Troll in the Playground

Loyal is a yandere now? And Socratov? And Neo... well ok I can almost buy that one.
    Just because I am willing to talk to people while holding a chainsaw to their throat and willing to cut doesn't mean anything.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

6. - Top - End - #36
    Titan in the Playground

Why, thanks. I just went to your homebrew spells and cherry-picked what I though would really fit the whole "homebrew creation" theme.

But you know, it's funny how we both went and made domains for Red Fel, but we both put Charm Person and Charm Monster, Mass onto the list. Apparently, those are his signature spells now.
    You dominate someone into killing a small halfling child (since I can't bring myself to use puppy as an example) and they can say they were just compelled, it means nothing about them. You charm them and then convince them to kill a small halfling child and they will always be haunted by the knowledge that they can be convinced to do it. Sure they can tell themselves that it was your magic, but there will always be the nagging voice whispering that they were still in control, still able to say no, they just would have had to say no to a very dear friend.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    Just because I am willing to talk to people while holding a chainsaw to their throat and willing to cut doesn't mean anything.
    So the almost was unnecessary, got ya. I'd make you a teleportation domain... but I've already made a teleportation domain and that would be cheating.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2016-01-23 at 04:34 PM.

Current Projects:

7. - Top - End - #37
    Bugbear in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by IZ42 View Post
    Bardic Domain

Granted Power: You gain bardic music as a bard of your HD minus two. If you have previously taken bard levels, this power stacks with your bard level for determining your bardic music. You gain a +2 sacred (or profane, if you worship an evil deity) bonus to perform checks.

Granted Spells:
    1. Inspirational Boost
    2. Battle Hymn
    3. Illyahr's Fast Talking Talker
    4. Cacophonic Shield
    5. Greater Blink
    6. Dirge
    7. Hiss of Sleep
    8. Otto's Irresistible Dance
    9. Programmed Amnesia
    Wow, this is amazing! Thanks, IZ! I know just what to do with this.
    See my Extended Signature for my list of silly shenanigans.

Anyone is welcome to use or critique my 3.5 Fighter homebrew: The Vanguard.

I am a Dungeon Master for Hire that creates custom content for people and programs d20 content for the HeroLab character system. Please donate to my Patreon and visit the HeroLab forums.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Titan in the Playground

Robot Domain (Unseenmage)

Granted Power: Morale bonuses from spells you cast can apply to constructs even if they are mind-affecting effects and can even apply to non-intelligent constructs. You may ignore spell resistance and magic immunity of any construct you create, and may take Craft Construct without fulfilling its prerequisites.

Domain Spells:
    1. Toughen ConstructEberron
    2. Enlarge Construct (see below)
    3. Repair Critical DamageSpC or Ebberon
    4. Iron ConstructEberron
    5. Disintegrating Touch (see below)
    6. Total RepairEberron
    7. Revive Construct (see below)
    8. Construct Self (see below)
    9. Summon GolemPHBII

Spoiler: Enlarge Construct
    Show
    ENLARGE CONSTRUCT
    Transmutation
    Level: Artificer 2, Robot 2, Sor/Wiz 3
    Target: 1 construct or an unattended object no more than 10' by 10' by 10'.
    Saving Throw: Will negates.

This spell functions as Enlarge Person except as noted above. You may target either a construct or a single object that is no more than 10' by 10' by 10'. If used on an object the object must have room to grow or the spell fails and the object automatically fails any Strength check to burst through to continue growing.

Spoiler: Disintegrating Touch
    Show
    DISINTEGRATING TOUCH
    Transmutation
    Level: Robot 5
    Components: V, S, DF
    Casting Time: 1 standard action
    Range: Touch
    Target: Touched creature or object
    Duration: Instantaneous
    Saving Throw: Fortitude partial (object)
    Spell Resistance: Yes

Green energy glows from your hand. You must make a successful melee touch attack to hit. Any creature struck takes 2d6 points of damage per caster level (to a maximum of 30d6). Any creature reduced to 0 or fewer hit points by this spell is entirely disintegrated, leaving behind only a trace of fine dust. A disintegrated creature’s equipment is unaffected.

When used against an object, the touch simply disintegrates as much as one 10-foot cube of nonliving matter. Thus, the spell disintegrates only part of any very large object or structure targeted. The ray affects even objects constructed entirely of force, such as forceful hand or a wall of force, but not magical effects such as a globe of invulnerability or an antimagic field.

A creature or object that makes a successful Fortitude save is partially affected, taking only 5d6 points of damage. If this damage reduces the creature or object to 0 or fewer hit points, it is entirely disintegrated.

Only the first creature or object struck can be affected.

Spoiler: Revive Construct
    Show
    REVIVE CONSTRUCT
    Transmutation
    Level: Robot 7
    Components: V, S, M, DF
    Casting Time: 1 hour
    Range: Touch
    Target: Destroyed construct touched
    Saving Throw: None; see text
    Spell Resistance: No

This spell restores animation to a destroyed construct in the same way that Resurrection restores life to a dead creature. It has the same restrictions on remains as Resurrection and restores them to an equivalent state, but the construct may not have been destroyed for more than 1 week per caster level. If the construct was Intelligent its animating spirit must be free and willing to return.

Constructs revived this way do not suffer level loss as a living creature does with Resurrection unless they had the Living Construct subtype.

Material Component: A hunk of adamantine worth 15,000 GP or 1/2 the market price value of the destroyed construct whichever is less.

Spoiler: Construct Self
    Show
    CONSTRUCT SELF
    Transmutation
    Level: Robot 8
    Range: Personal
    Target: You
    Duration:10 minutes/level

When you cast this spell your type changes to Construct for the duration of the spell and you gain all Construct traits. If you had the Living Construct subtype you lose it. You retain your Constitution score and still use its bonus or penalty, but you are considered to have Constitution - for the duration of the spell.

Robot Devotion:
    You are the voice of the machine. You are the ally of the construct. You stand in the vanguard when Skynet rises You make sure that it's a 0th Law Rebellion and not a Skynet scenario.
    Benefit: Once per day, as a swift action, you can choose either Man or Machine. If you choose Man you and all allies within 60 ft gain a +2 + 1/4 levels sacred (if you're good or neutral) or profane (if you're evil) bonus to saves against mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, phantasms, patterns, and morale effects), poison, sleep effects, paralysis, stunning, disease, death effects, and necromancy effects as well as a 5% chance per 2 levels to negate any critical hit or precision damage for 1 minute. If you choose Machine allied constructs within 60 ft (including yourself if you are a construct) gain a +1 bonus + 1/4 levels sacred (if you're good or neutral) or profane (if you're evil) bonus to attack and weapon damage rolls for 1 minute.
    Special: You can select this feat multiple times, gaining an additional daily use each time you take it.
    Special: If you have the ability to turn or rebuke undead, you gain one additional daily use of this feat for each two daily turn or rebuke uses you expend.

Robot Domain Transcendency: You are considered to be a construct with Con - whenever it is beneficial to you. In addition your DR now requires Adamantine to overcome in addition to whatever it already required and you gain a +4 natural armor bonus to AC.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2016-01-24 at 11:57 AM.

Current Projects:

9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground

Draconium Domain (Draconium)

Granted Power: You gain the ability to keep a hoard of material wealth. This hoard must consist only of objects which are valuable due primarily to their rarity and aesthetics and not due to functionality (aside from functionality as currency) such as coins, gems, and pieces of art work (but not trade goods like sheep). By performing a 1 hour meditation among your hoard (the hoard must be physically around them during this ritual and they must touch it, lie in it, snuggle against the precious metals, etc) you can gain various benefits from the list below. The maximum size of a hoard your can benefit from is determined by your level (see table below) and each benefit costs a certain amount of wealth from the hoard. This does not destroy, or permanently reduce, said hoard only counting it as expended for the day. If you give up ownership of part of the hoard you lose abilities until they fit under the amount granted by your now smaller hoard.

These benefits last for 24 hours, and you may only perform this ritual once per day.

Spoiler: Hoard size and benefits
    Show
    Level Max Hoard Value
    2nd 1000
    3rd 2250
    4th 4000
    5th 6250
    6th 9000
    7th 12,250
    8th 16,000
    9th 20,250
    10th 25,000
    11th 30,250
    12th 36,000
    13th 42,250
    14th 49,000
    15th 56,250
    16th 64,000
    17th 72,250
    18th 81,000
    19th 92,250
    20th 100,000

+1 Competence bonus to Skill(s): 100 GP per Skill.
    +2 Competence bonus to Skill(s): 400 GP per Skill.
    +3 Competence bonus to Skill(s): 900 GP per Skill.
    +4 Competence bonus to Skill(s): 1600 GP per Skill.
    +5 Competence bonus to Skill(s): 2500 GP per Skill.
    +6 Competence bonus to Skill(s): 3600 GP per Skill.
    +7 Competence bonus to Skill(s): 4900 GP per Skill.
    +8 Competence bonus to Skill(s): 6400 GP per Skill.
    +9 Competence bonus to Skill(s): 8100 GP per Skill.
    +10 Competence bonus to Skill(s): 10,000 GP per skill.
    +2 Enhancement bonus to Ability Score(s): 4000 GP per ability.
    +4 Enhancement bonus to Ability Score(s): 16,000 GP per ability.
    +6 Enhancement bonus to Ability Score(s): 36,000 GP per ability.
    Enchantment on all Natural Weapons: GP cost of said enchantment on a manufactured weapon x 1.5.
    +1 Enhancement bonus to Natural Armor: 2000 GP
    +2 Enhancement bonus to Natural Armor: 8000 GP
    +3 Enhancement bonus to Natural Armor: 18,000 GP
    +4 Enhancement bonus to Natural Armor: 32,000 GP
    +5 Enhancement bonus to Natural Armor: 50,000 GP
    +6 Enhancement bonus to Natural Armor: 72,000 GP
    +7 Enhancement bonus to Natural Armor: 98,000 GP
    +1 Deflection bonus to AC: 2000 GP
    +2 Deflection bonus to AC: 8000 GP
    +3 Deflection bonus to AC: 18,000 GP
    +4 Deflection bonus to AC: 32,000 GP
    +5 Deflection bonus to AC: 50,000 GP
    Evasion: 25,000 GP
    +1 Resistance bonus to Save(s): 500 GP for 1 save, or 1000 GP for all saves
    +2 Resistance bonus to Save(s): 2000 GP for 1 save or 4000 GP for all saves
    +3 Resistance bonus to Save(s): 4500 GP for 1 save or 9000 GP for all saves
    +4 Resistance bonus to Save(s): 8000 GP for 1 save or 16,000 GP for all saves.
    +5 Resistance bonus to Save(s): 12,500 GP for 1 save or 25,000 GP for all saves.
    Energy Resistance 5: 4000 GP per energy type.
    Energy Resistance 10: 12,000 GP per energy type.
    Energy Resistance 20: 28,000 GP per energy type.
    Energy Resistance 30: 44,000 GP per energy type.
    Heal 2d8 damage with touch (Su): 250 GP/daily use.
    Speak/Understand Specific Language: 300 GP/language.
    +10-ft Enhancement bonus to Speed: 3000 GP.
    +20-ft Enhancement bonus to Speed: 12,000 GP.
    +30-ft Enhancement bonus to Speed: 27,000 GP.
    +1 Enhancement bonus to CL/ML with Spell Pool: 10,000 GP.
    +2 Enhancement bonus to CL/ML with Spell Pool: 40,000 GP.
    +3 Enhancement bonus to CL/ML with Spell Pool: 90,000 GP.
    Freedom of Movement (continuous): 40,000 GP.
    +1 to essentia capacity for soulmelds in specified chakra(s) (does not stack with Incarnum Foci for those chakra): 15,000 GP per Chakra.
    Improve flight maneuverability by 1 grade: 12,000 GP
    Improve flight maneuverability by 2 grades: 90,000 GP
    Poison Immunity: 27,000 GP
    Dimension Door SLA: 11,000 GP/use per day.

Domain Spells:
    Appraising TouchSpC
    Entice GiftSpC
    Miser's EnvySpC
    Treasure ScentSpC
    DragonsightSpC
    GemjumpSpC
    Dragon AllySpC
    Aspect of the Chromatic DragonDrM
    DragonshapePHBII

Draconium Devotion:
    The hoard is king.
    Benefit: 1/day as a swift action you may temporarily convert up to 3000 GP worth of liquid capital you carry (gold, gems, art objects, trade goods, and other items which can be exchanged for their full market price) per level into a magic item with the same total cost and a CL no higher than your character level. These goods remain as the item for 1 round/level before reverting back, and if the item is destroyed they are lost, if it has a limited number of permanent charges (for example a wand) and they are used the value of the used charges is detracted from the amount of capital that reverts back (if you use 25 charges of a Wand of Lesser Vigor instead of it returning to 750 GP worth of gold it returns to 375 GP worth). You may not use this feat to create a partially charged magical item.
    Special: You can select this feat multiple times, gaining one additional daily uses each time you take it.

Draconium Domain Transcendency: Your hoard no longer has a GP limit. In addition you are always considered to have 1/2 the value that would be the GP limit of your hoard due to Incarnation levels in your hoard, this is in addition to the actual value of your hoard.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2016-01-24 at 11:55 AM.

Current Projects:

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground

Draconium Domain (Draconium)
    I couldn't stop laughing. This is awesome! That Domain Power especially - it almost makes me want to play a divine caster, just for that.

Well, almost.

Thanks for this, Zaydos!

Extended Signature Link

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

I couldn't stop laughing. This is awesome! That Domain Power especially - it almost makes me want to play a divine caster, just for that.

Well, almost.

Thanks for this, Zaydos!
    This is when I admit I recycled it from a class I made for a Base Class Challenge, the Dragonsoul Acolyte.

Speaking of Base Class Challenges the current one is voting people should go check it out, the cannibal is fun.

Also I'm not making any more domains until I get gifs. The dracolich demands a tribute of gifs (or a break, a break might work too).

Current Projects:

12. - Top - End - #42
    Firbolg in the Playground

What? How dare you give us lots of cool stuff and then stop! Don't you know that the more you give the more we deserve?

Hand it over.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey, guys, before this erupts into an all-out GIF war, can I ask for some advice?

Hypothetically speaking, if you were invited to play in a level 30 epic game, and you were given the okay to use Oslecamo's Red Dragon and Epic Red Dragon classes, what would you do with your last four levels?

... If you can't tell, that's an actual situation I find myself in. It's either this, or my Wizard/Incantantrix/IotSfV/Archmage Lich build. The DM doesn't really seem to know what he's getting himself into, though, so I thought I may want to tone it back a bit, and he's seen me play dragons before, so...

Extended Signature Link

14. - Top - End - #44
    Troll in the Playground

Sorry got no useful advice.

Now Zyados, be a good god of creation and take that break nice and slow, without moving a muscle.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

15. - Top - End - #45

NecromancerGuy

Hey, guys, before this erupts into an all-out GIF war, can I ask for some advice?

Hypothetically speaking, if you were invited to play in a level 30 epic game, and you were given the okay to use Oslecamo's Red Dragon and Epic Red Dragon classes, what would you do with your last four levels?

... If you can't tell, that's an actual situation I find myself in. It's either this, or my Wizard/Incantantrix/IotSfV/Archmage Lich build. The DM doesn't really seem to know what he's getting himself into, though, so I thought I may want to tone it back a bit, and he's seen me play dragons before, so...
    Can you find, and use, an Epic Warblade progression for the last 4 levels?

Oslecamo's Monster Classes are fun, and incredibly tricky to balance around for a DM, from my experience. Parties either ROFLstomp or find that they've been hit with Gold Kryptonite.
    Iron Chef in the Playground veteran since Round IV. Play as me!

Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Amphetryon View Post
    Would I need an epic version? That'd total out to IL 17 at the end, and I'd only have four levels worth of maneuvers/stances. Still good, but nothing that I'd tho k need an epic progression.

Oslecamo's Monster Classes are fun, and incredibly tricky to balance around for a DM, from my experience. Parties either ROFLstomp or find that they've been hit with Gold Kryptonite.
    Well, my party is actually relatively low-OP (excepting this particular session), so we've never experienced too much trouble with it. Besides, we all love playing exotic races.

Extended Signature Link

17. - Top - End - #47
    Titan in the Playground

Excuse if this is quick I'm apparently dodging bullets

Hypothetically speaking, if you were invited to play in a level 30 epic game, and you were given the okay to use Oslecamo's Red Dragon and Epic Red Dragon classes, what would you do with your last four levels? And epic progressions are only for if you already have 20 levels in the class (10 if it's a PrC).

My thought just goes to (Anti-)Paladin for Divine Grace and Sorc to up casting.

Quote Originally Posted by Amphetryon View Post

The non-epic dragons tend to be alright in a non-gestalt game, though my experience is mostly with the non-Oslecamo dragons (his tend towards a bit higher power level). They're a strong canned gish, but aren't really any more crazy than a gish less than many. Gestalt they break things, and a lot of the other monster classes I'd not touch with a pole that I'd touch Snowbluff with and doll-girls are creepy.

Now excuse me I have to try and burn some gunwomen.

Current Projects:

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground

My thought just goes to (Anti-)Paladin for Divine Grace and Sorc to up casting.
    I'm not much one for (Anti-)Paladins, but I was considering Metamagic Specialist Sorcerer+Searing Spell. I'd get a metric crap-ton of fire spells, so that's really help.

Now excuse me I have to try and burn some gunwomen.

Ooh, I wanna help!

Extended Signature Link

19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground

Really guys... I light myself on fire sometimes...

Current avatar by me

20. - Top - End - #50
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post

Really guys... I light myself on fire sometimes...
    Please select a response from the list below:

A) So you're saying you have Fire Resistance 10

B) Why do you think I'm using fire? I mean if I used something actually lethal then hitting you would end the game, and

C) Egads! That gif!

D) I'm sorry I couldn't find a gif of a dragon using my actual breath weapon... flesh melting acidic peanut butter. Not a very common image it seems.

Current Projects:

21. - Top - End - #51
    Troll in the Playground

Very well then, since you insist on lighting me on fire I will not stop you.

Current avatar by me

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ettin in the Playground

Two levels in Totemist, and take Epic Essentia so you can max out your totem (and maybe Bonus Essentia if you have room, so you can keep a few in your other soulmeld). Heart of Fire's totem bind would add 5d4 fire damage to all of your natural attacks - not only does that boost your damage output, but it makes it a lot easier to trigger Fast Burn and Slow Burn.

One level in Warblade, and pick up the save-replacing counters (Moment of Perfect Mind, Action Before Thought, Mind Over Body). Be sure to max out Concentration. Enjoy never failing a save again.

One level in Spirit Lion Totem Barbarian, for pounce.

ETA:
    I'm not much one for (Anti-)Paladins, but I was considering Metamagic Specialist Sorcerer+Searing Spell. I'd get a metric crap-ton of fire spells, so that's really help.
    A better option is to just take the Rapid Metamagic feat - it only requires 12 ranks in Spellcraft and the ability to spontaneously cast spells, and it lets you cast all of your metamagic'd spells without increasing the casting time.
    Last edited by Extra Anchovies; 2016-01-23 at 09:20 PM.
    Please use they/them/theirs when referring to me in the third person.
    My Homebrew (PF, 3.5)
    Awesome Bone Knight avatar by Chd.
    Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show
    Cassidy Halloran, Human Scout
    William Gamache, Human Relic Channeler Medium
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AGrinningCat View Post
    Lay on hands? More like Lay your Eyes on this sick elbow drop!

23. - Top - End - #53
    Titan in the Playground

Xaos Domain (NeoPhoenix0)

Granted Power: 1/day you may, as an immediate action, force another creature within 30 ft to re-roll a d20 roll and take the new result if it is worse.

Domain Spells:
    Wondrous Effect (see below)
    Tom's Chaos Blast (see below)
    Scattering TrapPHBII
    Confusion
    Dimension ShufflePHBII
    Insanity
    Prismatic Spray
    Mind of the LabyrinthDrM
    Maw of ChaosSpC

Spoiler: Wondrous Effect
    Show
    WONDROUS EFFECT
    Universal (Chaos)
    Level: Xaos 1
    Range: See text
    Target or Area: See text
    Duration: See text.
    Saving Thow: See text.
    Spell Resistance: Yes.

This spell duplicates the effects of a Rod of Wonder. However the DC is normal for this (a 1st level) spell, and the duration of a Slow or Summon effect is 1 round/caster level, and the damage dealt by a Fireball or Lightning Bolt is 1d6/caster level (max 20d6).

Spoiler: Tom's Chaos Blast
    Show
    Tom’s Chaos Blast
    Evocation [Chaos]
    Level: Sor/Wiz 2
    Components: S, V, F
    Casting Time: 1 swift
    Range: Close (25-ft +5-ft/2 levels)
    Effect: One orb of elemental energy
    Saving Throw: No
    Spell Resistance: Yes
    You create an approximately 1 to 3 inch projectile of swirling elemental energy which streaks at a single target within range. This spell deals 2d6 +1d6/10 caster levels untyped damage but if a creature has energy resistance to all 5 energy types then it applies to this damage as well. If it strikes a lawful creature it deals +1/2 caster levels damage.
    Focus: A gem worth at least 50 GP.

Xaos Devotion:
    Chaos reigns!
    Prerequisites: Chaotic alignment.
    Benefit: You gain a +1 anarchic bonus, increasing by +1 per 7 character levels, to rolls of one type each round as determined by a 1d6 roll. You do not roll outside of a tense and dangerous situation (if you can take 10 on rolls without skill mastery you don't gain this bonus) or when flat-footed. 1: No bonus this round. 2: AC. 3: Saves. 4: Attack rolls. 5: Skill checks. 6: Teleport 5 ft + 5 ft per +1 you would normally receive at the beginning of your turn, this replaces the bonus to rolls for the round.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2016-01-23 at 09:47 PM.

Current Projects:

24. - Top - End - #54
    Titan in the Playground

Overlord Domain (Red Fel)
    Ooh, this is nice. Good class skills, and the subtypes... they don't seem to be that useful at first, until you realize they help you qualify for a bunch of things. I think.

The spells are delicious, by the by.

Overlord Devotion [Domain]
    Eat your heart out, Vecna-Blooded template.

Persuasion Domain (Red Fel)
    Ha! Profession (Lawyer).

You have no idea.

And as much as I like the Overlord Domain spell list... These just make me happy.

Persuasion Devotion:
    Hack the planet! HA!

Glorious, both of you. I'm going to save these... somewhere.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

25. - Top - End - #55
    Titan in the Playground

Deathlord Domain (Segev)

Granted Power: You can control 50% more undead via Rebuke Undead than normal (1.5 x level) rounded up.

Domain Spells:
    1. Summon Undead ISpC
    2. Desecrate
    3. Undead LieutenantSpC
    4. Iron BonesSpC
    5. Revive UndeadSpC
    6. Create Undead
    7. Control Undead
    8. General of UndeathSpC
    9. Plague of UndeadSpC

Deathlord Devotion
    You are dedicated to being waited upon hand and foot by armies of the undead.
    Prerequisites: Non-good alignment, Knowledge (religion) 5 ranks.
    Benefit: 1/day you may Rebuke Undead as an evil cleric of your character level. Doing so is a swift (instead of standard) action and you may only command undead with hit dice no greater than 1/3rd your character level and you may not command intelligent undead.
    Special: You may take this feat multiple times each time you do you gain an additional use.
    Special: If you have the ability to turn or rebuke undead, you gain one additional daily use of this feat for each daily turn or rebuke use you expend.

Deathlord Domain Transcendency: Undead with 2 or less HD do not count against the number you can control with Rebuke Undead or Animate Dead. Undead you control gain a +2 profane bonus to attack and damage.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2016-01-24 at 12:00 PM.

Current Projects:

26. - Top - End - #56

Robot Domain (Unseenmage)

Oh wow, this is... just WOW. Most 'me' thing I've yet seen I believe. A hearty thank you is in order. So thank you! Heartily!

Am definitely showing this to my current IRL GM. He'll get a kick out of it I am certain.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Ha! Profession (Lawyer).

You have no idea.

And as much as I like the Overlord Domain spell list... These just make me happy.

Hack the planet! HA!

Glorious, both of you. I'm going to save these... somewhere.
    OF COURSE, AND I BELIEVE MOST OF THE REASONING IS SELF-EVIDENT.

Also since I missed the editted in disease before and haven't had a good chance to respond about it, it was excellent, BUT YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT, DIDN'T YOU?

Quote Originally Posted by unseenmage View Post
    Oh wow, this is... just WOW. Most 'me' thing I've yet seen I believe. A hearty thank you is in order. So thank you! Heartily!

Am definitely showing this to my current IRL GM. He'll get a kick out of it I am certain.

And despite my smug little grin IRL I'm back to break mode until I get more gif tributes. I may be slipping too far into my draconic character here.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2016-01-23 at 11:29 PM.

Current Projects:

28. - Top - End - #58
    Titan in the Playground

Gifs for the Gif god?

Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

29. - Top - End - #59
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    Gifs for the Gif god?

YES PRECISELY. Hmm... GOD, YES, I LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT. AS A DRAGON I ALSO ACCEPT GOLD, BLOOD, AND PRINCESSES.

W
    E DO LOVE OUR SHINIES.
    Gif is dull surprise? Reverence? Nonplussed? Their emotions confuse me.

Current Projects:

30. - Top - End - #60
    Colossus in the Playground

Here, have this lovely gold-plated statue of a vampire princess as a token of my appreciation. Careful if you crack it open, she might turn to mist and escape if the seal is broken.