New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 264142434445464748495051
Results 1,501 to 1,506 of 1506
  1. - Top - End - #1501
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Outside 44: Baby it's cold outside

[The Siege of VIGIL]

Too stunned and beaten down to argue further, Thariza follows her. She does, however, stop to pick up her discarded shield.

[Dragon's Memory]

As the two climb, the dragon roars. The sound is deafening, full of rage, wind and fire. They will see a tall, skinny figure reach out towards the dragon and calm it down.

In the distance, the incoming figures become clear. They're not as numerous as the fae host, but much more imposing. Towering above the arrivals are unnervingly thin giants as tall as watchtowers, with four eyes in round heads and long, grasping arms. Next to them march smaller titans, with stockier builds and single eyes in the middle of their foreheads. Below them march far smaller beings, with skin like black rock, hefting large boulder. Ahead of the host is a tight mass of giants with long arms, long heads and hair that looks like moss.

When the armies clash, the dragon remains in place, held by the tall, skinny fae. Upon closer inspection, it's an androgynous figure with alabaster white skin, and silvery feathers along their arms and legs. Their face is strangely bird-like, with a flat nose and narrow red eyes... which fix on the pair of vision-visitors.

"Who are you?"

[Ruins]

"Ready and willing. I'll see you soon," Fayyaad says confidently, before striding towards the door and doing as the old man instructed.
    Last edited by Morty; 2017-01-04 at 03:57 PM.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

2. - Top - End - #1502
    Ogre in the Playground

Dragon's Memory

"Visitors." says Jace, knowing not to give away his name. "Though I know not why we were sent here. The power that brought us here is not our own. One of your servants, most likely." he says respectfully. He's not sure how much this being could do to them in this vision.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

3. - Top - End - #1503
    Titan in the Playground

[Dragon's Memory]

The fae peers down at them.

"You're not really here. You're in a vision from... far ahead. Curious. And it seems your vision led you to the dragon I'm in charge of? Your scent is strange. Faint and hollow."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

4. - Top - End - #1504
    Ogre in the Playground

Dragon's Memory

"You can tell?" "That's super interesting." "Either way, they sent us in an attempt to call back your dragon. It wasn't working so they figured having a living one around would work." he jabs a finger at Zebes.
    "We're not really the same type but it's worth a shot. What's his name anyway?"
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

5. - Top - End - #1505
    Titan in the Playground

[Dragon's Memory]

"Time is a fluid thing for us fae." Then they blink. "A name? It doesn't have one. It's just a dragon. And your dragon seems to speak. Have our lords and ladies found how to make talking dragons in the future?"

6. - Top - End - #1506
    Ogre in the Playground