New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Dark Digidestined IC

Apartment:

Candlemon shakes his head. "Spirits bring power to those who wield them. With it I can impress the Sovereigns or the Devas or the Demons or the Knights or anyone! I need the spirit!"

2. - Top - End - #122

Octavia watches the other wheelchair bound woman and the man pushing her from over the edge of her teacup as she sipped it. Setting the bit of china down she gave the other tamer, for that surely had to be what she was, a small nod of respect. Once Havoc is done with his own food she lifts her napkin to wipe his mouth, and sets him on her shoulder.

"Stay and try not to fall asleep and drool in my hair if this gets boring."
    She whispers up to him, sliding his now empty plate under her own even as the little demidevimon let's out an incredulous snort.

"I won't let you down, but..." And he trails off eyeing the room warily as he inches closer to tuck himself against his tamers neck. "Do you think they'll stop staring any time soon?" Havoc asks nervously.

"Sadly that's unlikely. It seems we're a bit of a~" She trails off eyeing the digimon and tamer, Brave and his partner, who had come to sit next to her as they began to speak. "Spectacle." She finishes even as Brave admonishes his partner for what he was about to ask. it wouldn't be the first time someone had inquired about her. Octavia had seen enough of it working around the youth ward at the hospital.

So instead she straightened her shoulders, took a beep breath and put on her best educator face and smiled at the digimon. "Yes I am in a wheelchair. No my legs do not work. Why do they not work? I suffered spinal damage as a child due to an accident. How do I get around? Well quite well as you can tell. How do I function? Answer the same as the previous." Octavia explained figuring it was best to get such things out in the open and quickly. "Any further questions?" She inquired with a raised brow.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Orc in the Playground

Brendan and Agumon followed Hideto and Omegamon, with Agumon sneaking glances at Omegamon the whole way there. Once they arrived at the coliseum, Brendan looks around in awe, although a little anxious when told to sit at the table in the center. Brendan hesitantly did as told, uncomfortable with being literally the center of attention. He sees Luis and Octavia, waving shyly before taking a seat a few seats apart from the others.

Agumon, meanwhile, dashes straight for the food, shoving a copious amount of food in his mouth, grabbing more in his arms and then walking back to sit next to Brendan. Agumon chews loudly, offering Brendan a pear which he accepts, and then glaring at Elecmon.

Agumon keeps a steady gaze to Elecmon, while Brendan looks around in awe of all the seats being filled up all around them. He sits silently, taking an occasional bite from the lead offered to him, thinking about what Hideto told him earlier and wondering what he should do and what is in store for them.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Troll in the Playground

"Sorry about that. He isn't very smart." Luis replies hoping to avoid getting on her bad side. It wasn't going to be easy traveling with Brave. That was completely a fact. Brave notices BlackAgumon and glares back. Luis raises his hand up once to reply to Brendan´s gesture.
    Thanks to linklele for the amazing avvy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jidasfire View Post
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Spoiler: Easydamus result
    Show

Neutral Good Human Paladin/Cleric (3rd/2nd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-15 Dexterity-13 Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16 Wisdom-17 Charisma-14
    Alignment: Neutral Good

5. - Top - End - #125

Round Table:

The table has a number of empty seats but the following people seat themselves at the table. Those who haven't met you introduce themselves as they sit.

Takato, Guilmon, Davis, Veemon, Hideto, Omnimon, Tai, Zero, Calumon, Gennai (young version). The first two rows fill with people that are more recognizable from the shows, Sora, Ken, Cody, Mimi, Izzy, Rika, Henry, Ryo, Kenta, Kazu, Suzie, and everyone from frontier with their partners and all grown up.

Once everything calms down, Gennai stands and begins to speak. "Everyone, thank you for your continued service to our cause. Today is focused on introducing each of you to our Royal Digidestined. We have begun to discover them. I'll let each of them speak to you and introduce themselves. Then we will open up the floor for questions before we establish the day's assignments." He then motions for you all to introduce yourselves.
    Last edited by RainbowLantern; 2016-02-25 at 01:53 PM.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"W-Wait jus-" Noah started in a panic as the situation quickly turned towards the worst. Candlemon's stance, his tone, even the scent of it's flame; it all spoke of oncoming battle, and violence. This little digimon really was willing to do anything to get the Spirit. The realization stirred something inside him; sending a jolt through his body as if a switch had been switched in his mind, and then he moved.

"Licht Bein!

A blink, and he'd closed the distance between himself and the Candlemon; leg outstretched and sheathed in radiant energy to sweep the smaller digimon. Not a moment later the newborn hunter lunged with bared claws at his foe, to catch it and prevent it's escape or retaliation; crimson eyes slitted glaring a hole through his target.

Spoiler
    Show

Simple Action: Rage Meter has been activated
    Simple Action: Licht Bein
    *Accuracy: (5d6)[6][1][3][1][3](14)
    *Damage: 5+net successes.
    Simple Action: Initiate Clash
    *(3d6+8)[23] +1 if Lich Bein hit, +2 if Licht Bein Missed. Candlemon takes a -2 penalty to resist since he's smaller than me.

Rage Meter: 3 or 4/12 depending on whether Licht Bein hit or not.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowLantern View Post
    Round Table:

The table has a number of empty seats but the following people seat themselves at the table. Those who haven't met you introduce themselves as they sit.

Takato, Guilmon, Davis, Veemon, Hideto, Omnimon, Tai, Zero, Calumon, Gennai (young version). The first two rows fill with people that are more recognizable from the shows, Sora, Ken, Cody, Mimi, Izzy, Rika, Henry, Ryo, Kenta, Kazu, Suzie, and everyone from frontier with their partners and all grown up.

Once everything calms down, Gennai stands and begins to speak. "Everyone, thank you for your continued service to our cause. Today is focused on introducing each of you to our Royal Digidestined. We have begun to discover them. I'll let each of them speak to you and introduce themselves. Then we will open up the floor for questions before we establish the day's assignments." He then motions for you all to introduce yourselves.
    "Presentations! We should definitely be first. We are the strongest new team, afterall. " Elecmon replies excitedly. He wasn't going to let himself be one upped by BlackAgumon. Luis felt unable to speak as it became apparent that they would be the first ones to introduce themselves.

"Luis. Brave. Thanks." He replied in quick sucession hoping he could end the whole thing as quick as possible. "Come on! What kind of introduction is that?! We are Brave the elecmon and my lifetime partner Luis. We are here to help the digital world in any way possible. We are also looking for memories, and my partner is looking for someone but especially we hope to date all the pretty ladies in this reunion. So, if you all could give us your numbers and schedule, we can..."

That was all Luis could take and immediately, he smacked Brave in the head to have him stop. Luis started to speak unintelligible as if he was complaining in some way. Luis´face was completely red. He simply hoped someone else would rise now and present themselves to prevent him from further embarrassment.
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

8. - Top - End - #128
    Orc in the Playground

When the man Brendan recognized as Gennai spoke about the digidestined introducing themselves, Brendan slowly sunk into his seat, becoming extremely nervous at the thought of having to speak, especially in front of all the people that surrounded them. He sat silently, waiting for the others to introduce themselves first and hoping he could somehow skip his turn to speak up.

Meanwhile, Agumon was too busy eating the food he took earlier to really care about much else, that is until Brave spoke up. Agumon noticed right away that Brave was trying to upstage him, so he hastily got up as well, refusing to lose to the irritating red rabbit. "They're only the SECOND strongest. I'M the strongest here, so you all can sit back and relax while the REAL hero fights the strong enemies." He announces proudly, pointing to himself, then pointing at Brave. "You can take care of the weaker guys that aren't worth my time." Agumon says to Brave, smirking with satisfaction.

"I'm Agumon! And my sidekick here, is.... is... er.."
    Agumon realizes he never bothered to remember Brendan's name, looking at the boy for an answer, who offered none as he was frozen in place, overcome with embarrassment and anxiety with a hand covering his face.

9. - Top - End - #129

"Your partner's name is Brenden." Octavia quietly supplied in a hushed whisper, her raised teacup masking any movement of her lips and she sipped it calmly. Her companion however, was not nearly as composed as Havoc tried not to muffle his snicker as the two hotshots competed with one another on who could look the most ridiculous.

Once the name had been supplied Octavia set her teacup down and half ducked under the table to get a look at Brenden. "I promise they won't bite. Just think of them all as pictures on a page. If they stare at you, stare right back. Show no fear. Come on now. Sit up. You don't want to make a bad first impression." She coaxed gently hoping to lure the shy boy from where he was half slumped under the edge of a table.

"And you two behave or else." She hissed at the Black Agumon and Brave, her usually caring and soft tone taking on a hard and much more threatening edge.

* post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by Shimmer; 2016-02-26 at 07:22 AM.

10. - Top - End - #130

Spoiler: rolls
    Show

Sorry guys got my system mixed up
    Persuasion on Brenden
    (3d6+12)[23]

Manipulation on Black Agumon and Brave
    (3d6+12)[22]

11. - Top - End - #131
    Orc in the Playground

Agumon growls at the Octavia, but otherwise stopped causing a scene. He didn't quite back down, though, as he waited for Brave to do so first, knowing that Brave will count it as his victory if he did, and Agumon refused to let Brave win.

Brendan meanwhile remained frozen in place, hoping that if he pretended not to hear Octavia or see the crowd, that they'd all somehow just go away. He eventually accepted the fact that simply would not happen, so he finally, very VERY hesitantly, tries to speak out.

His mouth slowly opened, an empty rift forming between his lips with which no words escaped. It was easy to tell that he was trying his best to speak but simply couldn't, made more difficult by the fact that despite Octavia's advice, Brendan felt an overwhelming pressure from the large audience that he simply couldn't overcome. After what felt like an eternity for Brendan, he slunk even deeper in his seat in defeat as he felt his fears and negative thoughts creeping unwelcome into his brain.

"I'm so stupid, the crowd is probably making fun of me now. They probably think I'm stupid, or weird, they always do. They probably don't believe I'm a real digidestined, they probably think I don't belong here. They're right though, I shouldn't be here, I don't belong here, I don't belong anywhereandtheresnothingicandoaboutitI'mjustastupi dnobodythatcantevensaymynameinfrontofacrowdI'mnotf ittobeadigidestinedishouldjustdisappearnobodywilln oticeanditsnotlikeimimportantenoughorbraveenoughto makeadifferenceimjustdeadweighandi'llonlyslowtheot hersdownorharmthemishouldntbehereishouldntbehereis houldntbehereishouldntbehereishoudlntbehereishoudl ntbehereishoudlntbehereishoudlntbehereishoudlntbeh ereishoudlntbehereishoudlntbehereishoudlntbehereis houdlntbehereishoudlntbehereishoudlntbehereishoudl ntbehereishoudlntbehereishoudlntbehereishoudlntbeh ereishoudlntbehereishoudlntbehereishoudlntbehereis houdlntbehereishoudlntbehereishoudlntbehereishoudl ntbehereishoudlntbehereishoudlntbehereishoudlntbeh ereishoudlntbehereishoudlntbehereishoudlntbehereis houdlntbehereishoudlntbehere"

Brendan kept his head low, his long bangs drooping down to hide his face in case any tears manage to escape from his eyes as he felt himself drowning in his thought. He remained utterly motionless in his seat, hoping that if he simply stayed still long enough, that his entire existence would somehow simply evaporate into nothingness to free him from the torments he felt.

12. - Top - End - #132

Octavia sighed and pushed her glasses up to knead the bridge of her nose with her fingers, clearly a habit of hers in times of exasperation or stress. Then deciding that there really wasn't much in the way of options she figured she would do the merciful thing and take the attention off of the clearly highly distressed boy next to her.

Shoving her glasses back down into their proper place she brought her now empty teacup down against the saucer hard enough to let out an audible clink, before slamming her hands against the table with a thunk to get the rooms attention. Lifting her eyes those once kind and warm blue depths had turned determined and ice like.

"My name is Doctor Octavia Cassandra Armstead. That is Doctor as in I know all the different ways to put you back together and because of such all the ways to take you apart in an equally slow and painful fashion sort of Doctor. Not doctor as in phd, not doctor as in tv shows, Doctor as in I'll be the one elbow deep in your entrails dragging you bodily kicking and screaming back from that black abyss we call death sort of Doctor. My partner is the digimon you see before you sitting upon my shoulder. His name is Havoc and his position as MY partner is unassailable and not a topic up for discussion." She spoke her tone clipped, voice carrying with natural authority.

"Perhaps we may not be the strongest new team, but we are the most competent and strategic in my opinion and I believe such attributes go much further in the long run then the one dimensional measurement of 'strength." Octavia declared casting her gaze over her fellows briefly and giving them a nod of acknowledgement before continuing.

"However, while I'm vastly looking forward to hearing whatever forth coming explanation there will be for this meeting, this organization, and our purposes and future therein with it. Those of you may have noticed that I am wheelchair bound. If any of you have any doubts about my competence because of such I would kindly ask that you stand up and voice your opinions that I might memorize your face and name and make a mental note for whom I should withhold anesthesia." Octaiva spoke, her chin held high, gaze daring anyone to come forth as even Havoc, the usually shy digimon seemed to dredge up some courage to puff up his chest and try and look a tiny bit intimidating in the face of such a vote of confidence from his tamer.

"I stand with the doll. You mess with her then you mess with me." He declared and found himself proud of how he managed to keep his voice from breaking.

Spoiler: Rollz
    Show

Persuasion
    (3d6+12)[21]
    I guess bravery for show of spirit?
    (3d6+12)[25]

13. - Top - End - #133
    Troll in the Playground

Brave was ready to glare and make gestures to BlackAgumon as soon as he started speaking. He still felt like a winner for speaking up first. He kept taunting Agumon by claiming he was first. That was when Octavia interrupted. "I knew it. If you hadn't interrupted, I would have asked her for a date. She is so great." He complained to Luis trying to keep a voice down to try not to look as bad to her.

Luis grabbed his digimon close to him and he pointed out to Brave. "Good luck with that now. She must think you are a creep since she doesn't know you were about to ask her out and she must think you were just insensitively going to ask about her state. Now, she doesn't know I like her... I mean you like her. " Luis quickly corrected himself.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

14. - Top - End - #134
    Barbarian in the Playground

It's been a long night at work. A large group came into the bar to celebrate and Tae Hyun was called in since someone called off at the last second. Complementing the guests and working hard, Tae Hyun had wanted to take it easy tonight. Tonight were to be his "Friday," and he would have the tomorrow off as well. But alas, life isn't that simple. Tae Hyun wouldn't complain it, after all he did get some tips from the foreigners in the group. Though he did refuse it at first (Korea is basically a no tipping culture), he ended up with spare change in his pockets from the party.

Stopping by his locker, Tae Hyun felt exhausted. Work was absolutely busy tonight, and the weather outside is quite cold this season. He had wanted to stay at home, catch up with this season's anime, read mangas and the light novels, all while he was bundled up in warm clothing and in a blanket. The upside is that he got an extra day off because to tonight's shift. Too tired to change out of his work clothes, Tae Hyun thought he'll just brave the weather tonight. While it is cold outside, it wasn't that cold to him.

Bidding goodnight to his fellow co-workers, Tae Hyun headed out into the weather, his destination was the train station. His trip there was uneventful, expect for some windy breeze. But Tae Hyun had a scarf for that, so he left fine. The train station was nearly empty, save for a few other passengers, since it was around 1 in the morning. Walking towards the front end of the train, Tae Hyun briefly stops by an electronic ad that had caught his eye.

15. - Top - End - #135

Spoiler: Apartment
    Show
    Candlemon dodges the first attack easily, slipping out of the way. He is struggling to stay out of your control but fails.

Spoiler: Details
    Show
    Rage meter: 4
    Where did you get plus 8 for your clash roll?
    Candlemon's roll for the next turn to take control of the clash. (3d6+3)[17] Clashes are simpler than I realied.

Spoiler: Round Table
    Show
    Listening to you all speak the man sitting next to the girl in the wheelchair stands up and begins to shout. Gennai, what is happening here? You told me Rei couldn't walk because this wasn't her digital world. Well this is her digital world so why on earth can she not walk? On the word her the man points to Octavia.

Gennai looks slightly disappointed in the outburst. Neo, I said Rei could not walk because this digital world does not function the same way as yours. That does not mean it only functions differently for the outsiders. It clearly is entirely different just as each of your own digital worlds are different from one another. Neo sits down but continues to stare rather upset at Octavia. Gennai then turns to Octavia himself. I apologize for his outburst. I believe he is merely concerned for the state of this world and those who are meant to save it. As for the rest of you, don't be so shy. Speak up. We are all your allies and actually, we are going to be under your command shortly. But first, do you have any questions. I'm sure you do but let us address them now.

Spoiler: Train Station
    Show
    In the add you see the image of a small tinkerbell like figure. ((Tinkermon)). She seems happy but it the add says: Tinkermon! All the rage! Pick yours up today! You assume it must be some toy. But then you see the image of a weird rodent with spikes on it's back ((Gizamon)) behind her looking like he is stalking her and about to attack. Suddenly the image disappears and the next add plays."Last call for boarding."

16. - Top - End - #136
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

[SPOILER=Apartment]Candlemon dodges the first attack easily, slipping out of the way. He is struggling to stay out of your control but fails.

Spoiler: Details
    Show
    Rage meter: 4
    Where did you get plus 8 for your clash roll?
    Candlemon's roll for the next turn to take control of the clash. (3d6+12)[20] Clashes are simpler than I realied.
    Spoiler
    Show

Actually I goofed, it should've been higher since I forgot the Size difference bonus. 8 is just Strabimon's base Body modifier, which is used for the Grapple check. (4 from Stats+4 due to his size). Without counting my bonus from Rage at the time, my bonus should've been +10 (Since I get a +2 bonus for being one size rank taller than Candlemon). Meanwhile Rage boosts my Damage and Armor by one per point in my Rage Meter, which thereby increases my Body stat by +2 for every 3 points in my Rage bar (Also read as 1 points for every 1.5 points).

Stabimon turned out to be a surprisingly good Clasher/Grappler; though that's mostly due to my size advantage over Candlemon. And yes, they're alot simpler to handle than most system. Just roll once per turn, and you're good; though Clash Modifiers can stack up fairly quickly as well.

Strabimon flashes a wolfish grin as his claw snatches his foe; immediately yanking back the fleeing intruder before pinning him roughly, and restraining it with his claws. "Impress them?" he half-beast questioned with a barked laugh, crimson eyes glaring at their prey in bemusement, "Yes, I can see how impressed they'd be if they found out you stole from them,"

Spoiler
    Show

Complex Action: Pin; Target's attempt to take control of the Clash next turn automatically fails.
    Simple Action(?): Scathing Rhetoric. I'm attacking his fighting spirit directly!
    *Let me know if you want me to roll now in the OOC, or if you want me to wait a bit longer before having me roll

Rage Meter: 4/12
    Clash Control: (3d6+12)[20] TN: Target's Agility
    Last edited by Regalus; 2016-02-26 at 08:49 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #137

Spoiler: Train Station
    Show
    In the add you see the image of a small tinkerbell like figure. ((Tinkermon)). She seems happy but it the add says: Tinkermon! All the rage! Pick yours up today! You assume it must be some toy. But then you see the image of a weird rodent with spikes on it's back ((Gizamon)) behind her looking like he is stalking her and about to attack. Suddenly the image disappears and the next add plays."Last call for boarding."
    Tae Hyun absent mindlessly reach out to touch the ad, but the sudden call from the train conductor cause Tae Hyun the let go and turn around towards the train. "It seemed like some new anime, I probably should check it out once I'm well rested." He thought, stretching for a moment as he yawns lazily, while he walks towards the train doors. Gripping the shoulder strap of his turtle ridge crossbody messenger bag, Tae Hyun steps onto the train and looks around for an available seat nearby. Looking around, he isn't surprise to not see anyone nearby, after all, it is around 1 AM. Taking an available corner seat, Tae Hyun places his bag on his lap while remaining a form grip on it. He slowly drifts off due to the rocking motion of the train, all the while consciously keeping track of the train while he is half asleep...

18. - Top - End - #138
    Troll in the Playground

Luis looked at his digivice knowing full well what wanted to ask before anything else. He just didn't have the courage to face the crowd again. He turned to Brave whom Luis was jealous of for having such an easy time facing the crowd. "Hey! I need to ask you for a favor. Could you ask about my three digimon? I need to know if it's true." Luis starts explaining what he needs to ask to Brave so the question is as clear as possible.

Brave complains a bit about the question after it finds out what it is about but decides to assist seeing the concern in his eyes. "Alright. My companion Luis has three important points he wants to address. First, he wants to know if he can contact his family in some way. He mentions that his arrival in this world was sudden especially if he can't get back to his own world.

The second point lies within his digivice. He mentions it used to be a *portable game*, whatever a portable game is, and he wants to know if the digital world might be connected to the video game world in some way. Since he sees a few people that resemble videogame characters in this world, he is worried that three digimon that used to be in his digivice could be real. He also wanted me to apologize in his stead if it might insult anybody for being called fictional.
    " Luis had decided to left out the part about the rampaging wolf-like creature he saw on his digivice to himself. He preferred to keep this part of the information from Brave explaining what it was omitted from the explanation.

"The third point, Luis wants to know about is about this threat for the digital world. Does anyone know what it could be? Oh! And he also wanted me to thank you all in advance for the answers. " Brave finishes explaining the three things Luis asked the best he understood.
    Last edited by DaOldeWolf; 2016-02-27 at 01:38 PM.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ettin in the Playground

Despite growing up, Mick felt smaller when he returned to his old school.

Even Pinegrove Elementary (there were no pine trees anywhere near the big old concrete shoe box) was designed with hallways full of kids, teachers and a few custodians in mind. Walking the hallway after hours by yourself made everything seem larger, looming, and the silence save for your footsteps was deafening. Worst of all, nothing had changed; the concrete was still cracked and dusty looking, the paint still looked like it needed fresh coats, floors were shiny, poorly fitted tiles and everything seemed fifty years too old. This place had been left behind in time, waiting for unwitting explorers to enter it's dilapidation.

Where were the other guys? This was going to be at least a 3-man job.

Probably still talking with the janitor, sharing jokes only their generation understood, leaving the rookie to get everything set up. Mick wasn't bitter or angry about this, merely resigned to it. They always left him to get things ready and in this case, Mick knew it wasn't out of trust like with Geoff; his co-workers today just didn't want to be arsed with grunt work. When it came to the ole "pipes wrecked by cherry bombs sent down the commode" problem (where did kids even get cherry bombs these days?) they weren't going to be in a rush to get down to business. Mick really didn't have a choice though; look from Trevor got him scurrying inside to get started, and Mick even had to rely on his own memories to find the stairs into the basement. Of course they didn't bother to tell him where to go... Olivia would be upset, but they knew, and Mick sadly knew, that he wouldn't say anything about their negligence. At least if things went okay.

Mick shook out his head, unable to even sigh. It really had come to this: he was marching back through the second most miserable place he'd ever been stuck (Junior high is an another story for another time) only now he wasn't even in third generation hand me down clothes, he was wearing a plumber uniform! The school hadn't changed, but Mick was still worried the same no-good kids who liked teasing the poor kid on the sly would come out of hiding any minute now with some new or done-to-death prank for him. Come to think of it, had he changed? The thought crept into his mind that only his height and clothes had switched; Mick was still just a pushover for the use of others...until he tried to squash it again.

Now he had a job, and maybe this time if he did it well enough, Olivia would notice him more and he wouldn't be so afraid the next time she spoke to him. Maybe... Sort of. Remotely. No chance in hell?

There he goes again. But at least Mick has his job to focus on, or would if not greeted by an eerie sight upon entering the basement. A pile of computers. Apple II's, HP desktops that'd serve better as boat anchors than PCs, and ancient dinosaur computers were all uncerrimoniously shoved into a corner, to gather all the dust. Mick could see that the floor was slick with water, and the burst pipes dripping the foul stuff wasn't too far away, but why would anyone leave all this junk here? And did anyone care enough to not just leave it here? Apparently not...

Mick set down the tool box on the tallest, driest thing he could find, and with his back to the computer graveyard, he started setting up shop....
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

"Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."

20. - Top - End - #140
    Ogre in the Playground

Devil

It's all over but the crying
    And nobody's crying but me
    Friends all over know I'm trying
    To forget about how much I care for you
    It's all over but the dreaming
    Poor little dreams that keep trying to come true
    And I can't get over crying over you
    And nobody's crying but me
    Friends all over know I'm trying
    To forget about how much I care for you
    It's all over but the dreaming
    Poor little dreams that keep trying to come true
    And I can't get over crying over yo-

"Here we are, Mr. Akie."
    "....Huh?"
    "Oh, looks like you fell asleep (Again). Do you remember why you called me?"

That he did. Katsu's firm had sealed a pretty big business deal, and it was for the most part thanks to him. To celebrate, his boss threw a party, with Katsu being the center of attention. At first Katsu wasn't actually going to attend it, but after landing heads on a coin toss he decided to go after all. In all honesty he did found it kind of fun. After the party ended, Katsu ordered the limousine he always calls and asked the driver to take him back home. While on the way, Katsu got tired and fell asleep, but not before putting a song on.

"Yep, I remember." Katsu spoke sleepily. He stands up, opens the door and get's out. "See you around, Joe!" With that Katsu heads towards his apartment building and waves at Joe" as he drives away. "(Seriously, I keep telling him, my name is not Joe -_-)"

Katsu walked through the fancy lobby and entered one of the elevators, hitting his floor number. Katsu kept thinking about the party, or rather the cause of the celebration. Sealing the business deal didn't mean much to him, in fact it was more of a chore than anything. To his coworkers, it was a much welcomed and impressive victory, but back in Japan Katsu used to negotiate with much bigger amounts of money, with much more important companies, and would bring home much more grander achievements. Of course, those days were behind him, so it would be best to forget about them. Besides, they reminded him too mich of those two...

As his floor came up, Katsu went outside the elevator and headed towards his room. Inside, he sat on the couch and turned on the TV.
    Last edited by Kyojo777; 2016-02-29 at 01:44 AM.
    "Xander why are you such a slander?
    Elise was innocent, all you needed was to understand her.
    But your fury is like of a flame salamander.
    And with Corrin, why did you have to reprimand her?
    Everything would've been fine if you listened to her
    and continued to be a great commander."

By CeruleanGamer, a gamfaqs user. Don't play Fire Emblem Fates for the story, guys. Play it for the Waifus/Husbandos

21. - Top - End - #141
    Orc in the Playground

Seeing Brave stand up and speak irked Agumon, who refused to be upstaged by the digimon on anything. "Yeah! What kinda strong enemies do I get to beat up?!" Agumon says eagerly as he stood up to speak as well, taking this as another competition with brave. He had tried to get Brendan to speak but the young man was still too shook up to speak or think clearly, leaving the questions to Agumon who, luckily, still remembers some of the points Brendan wanted to know about. "We were visited by Demon Lords last night." Agumon added, remembering the events that took place. "They tried to convince Steve here to join them. What's up with that? What do people like them want with people like him?" he asks, genuinely curious about the Demon Lords' involvement while apparently oblivious to the fact that he got Brendan's name completely wrong.
    Last edited by chrispybacon; 2016-02-29 at 09:28 AM.

22. - Top - End - #142

Show

Candlemon struggles under your strength but can do very little. "I need to be able to defeat the Demon Lords! A spirit is the only way to do that!" ((Given how well you are slaughtering his rolls and how great your bonus is compared to his, you can continue to control the pin. If you choose to do something else then it'll be opposed again.))

Spoiler: Train
    Show

You dream of the little anime toy you saw on the add. She is flying down a tunnel away from the weird little creature you saw behind her. ((Tinkermon chased by Gizamon)) Suddenly she screams "Help me." You open your eyes and the image is still there. Except instead of a tunnel, he is chasing her through the train. You feel something strange in your hand. ((A digivice. You can choose the 01 digivice which works the same but is more watchlike. If you choose that then you feel it on your wrist.)) No one else is on the train as far as you can tell.

Show

Gennai smiles. "This is an open forum so anyone may answer."
    Davis is the first to speak up. "Contacting your family? You may return home now. That is why the castle is empty at night. Each of us, except those in charge of specific nighttime tasks, returns home at night to be with our family."
    Then Rika speaks. "The problem is that only some of us have the ability to open a portal. Given you have a D-Arc, you lack the ability. So before you return home, you will need to arrange with someone who has a D-3 to create a portal. Then either a 01, classic, or D3 digivice can open the portal for you. I would arrange a set time to have it opened. We don't want to leave the portals open very long if it can be avoided."

Henry speaks up next. "I met my partner Terriermon in a game. Typically the digital world doesn't work quite the same as when you play the games but many things are close. It is quite possible the other digimon you bonded with are present somewhere in this world. If you wish, a team of us could be set in charge of finding them."

Agumon speaks up too quickly after the third question for a comment but everyone falls silent at the mention of the Demon lords.

Most look sad and concerned but Ken, Takato and Sora both speak up at once. "Which one!?"

Spoiler: School
    Show
    As Mick set up shop a computer came on. Then another. And another. Until suddenly they were all on. Each showing the same yet different image. If you look at them altogether you get the feeling you are in a different room. Each computer shows a different part of the same room. The other room being pictured holds a conveyor bet. You see some strange machines going along the conveyor being put together and others being taken apart. Suddenly something that looks more like a creature comes across the conveyor belt. The creature looks very familiar to you. ((It's your partner.)) It seems to being put back together.

Spoiler: Katsu's Apartment
    Show
    The first thing to show up on the TV is a forest. Inside the forest is a something that looks like a mushroom and a tiny sprout of some sort. That is until they start moving. And then it looks like they have faces. How much did you have to drink?
    Last edited by RainbowLantern; 2016-03-01 at 01:03 PM.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Duly noted Rainbow.
    Also, Rage Meter has now been depleted. 0/12

Strabimon whistled apparently impressed,"Really now? Defeat the demon lords? That's rather noble of you... except that's not the story you gave me earlier,"

"Weren't you going on about how you'd use the Spirit to impress everyone? The Knights, the Devas, the Sovereigns... and Demon Lords? Why, you were rather adamant about that," he reminded the candle with a too-wide toothy grin, "Sounds to me like you're lying to my face..."

"So not only are you thief, who tried to attack me in my own home; but you're also a liar who can't keep his story straight. Bravo!" he mock-cheered, slightly disappointed he couldn't clap for emphasis given the situation, "I'll admit, you've certainly impressed me; but now I think it's time you told me the truth,"

"The whole truth," he growled slowly with a narrowing of his eyes..
    Last edited by Regalus; 2016-02-29 at 12:50 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #144
    Orc in the Playground

"Lilithmon was there." Agumon said, stroking his long chin with a claw while thinking. "There was uh, someone else there too. It was too dark though, I couldn't tell who it was. She said a bunch of things. What did she say.. hmm.." Agumon continues stroking his chin, trying to remember what happened.
    "S-she called herself.. The 'Goddess of beauty and lust..' o-rr something like that.." Brendan spoke out weakly, forcing every fiber of his being to focus on Tai and nobody else, in an attempt to make himself feel better about speaking. Brendan was still very afraid to speak, but he knew that this was very important.

"S-s-she said, she said that I'm... one of the dark ones... Does that mean, there are others..?" Brendan asks Tai, thinking about the words that the woman spoke to him. "Goddess of beauty and lust...." Brendan repeats to himself, trying to discern the woman's identity. "Goddess... beauty... maybe.. maybe Venusmon..?" Brendan wonders out loud.

"Oh, and, didn't they say something about beasts?"
    Agumon adds, still thinking of noteworthy things to mention that may help. "Y-yeah.. She.. she said they're unleashing.. a.. a beast? D-do you know what they meant? They.. they said, t-they said they'll make the Digital World peaceful and happy. It... it didn't sound bad.." Brendan says sympathetically, thinking of the woman's invitation. "Doesn't sound bad?!" Agumon yells, snapping Brendan out of his thoughts. "I don't know about you, but when I hear 'unleash the beast', I don't think it'd lead to sunshine and rainbows, it sounds more like something that would lead to misery and destruction!" Agumon argues. "What do you know people about all this, anyway?" Agumon asks the three, both him and Brendan looking at them for an answer.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Troll in the Playground

"It wont be necessary, thanks." Luis replied to Henry´s offer with a quick rush. He preferred to look for them himself. Not to mention that the black beast could be involved somehow with the danger for the digital world and that would mean he was also involved. The less he could put himself in the line of fire the better.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

26. - Top - End - #146
    Ogre in the Playground

Devil

"....Why are there animated plants showing on my TV?" Katsu thought, also thinking if he drank too much. He tries to change the channel, but nothing happens.

"So, it's past midnight and my TV is acting weird. There's only one logical conclusion, but to truly make sure..."
    Katsu get's up from his couch and walks to the TV.
    "I have to reach out for the truth!"
    Katsu then tries to push his hand into the TV!

Spoiler: Mushroomon
    Show
    Is it an enemy or a bystander? It'll effect what I write for Budmon.
    Last edited by Kyojo777; 2016-02-29 at 03:09 PM.
    "Xander why are you such a slander?
    Elise was innocent, all you needed was to understand her.
    But your fury is like of a flame salamander.
    And with Corrin, why did you have to reprimand her?
    Everything would've been fine if you listened to her
    and continued to be a great commander."

By CeruleanGamer, a gamfaqs user. Don't play Fire Emblem Fates for the story, guys. Play it for the Waifus/Husbandos

27. - Top - End - #147

Despite his best efforts to stay half-awake, Tae Hyun soon dreamt. In his dream, he saw the pixie who remind himself of tinkerbell, flying down a tunnel. He soon spotted an amphibian like creature chasing the pixie, with what he imagine to be menacing hops. He quickly understood he's seeing all this as an observer watching a screenplay. Mentally, he soon came rooting for the pixie, in hopes she'll elude her pursuer. As soon as he thought that, the pixie shouted for help. He mentally heard her shriek for help in his dreams, and yet he clearly recognize the same cry for help from outside.

Opening his eyes, he saw a blurry vision of the same pixie from his dreams. Believing he's just tired, Tae Hyun blinks away his sleepiness. Once he comes to, he clearly sees the little girl flying towards him. With the dream still fresh on his mind, Tae Hyun quickly grasp the situation. Getting up from his seat, Tae Hyun hurry forwards towards the pixie. "You! Why are you chasing this girl?!" He points and address the weirdly looking amphibian in a loud clear voice. Wrapped around his wrist is a strange device, though Tae Hyun pays it no mind at the moment.

Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    I don't mind if you wish to rp Tinkermon for the moment.

28. - Top - End - #148

Show

Candlemon stops struggling. A war is coming and it is going to be awful. If I don't get stronger I'll never survive, no matter which side wins.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I'm impressed. This is not a fight I expected to be avoidable... And now I can't think of anything to warrant him keeping up.

Show

At the mention of Lilithmon, the three concerned tamers sit down, seeming somewhat disappointed.

Henry speaks again. Of course it didn't sound that bad. Everyone thinks they are doing what is right, like when the Deva's attacked us.
    Lopmon, next to Suzie, stands. We are sorry for that.
    Izzy stands. Henry is right. I'm Izzy by the way if you aren't familiar with me. We feel that these demon lords have good intentions but have been corrupted by the Dark Ocean. The Dark Ocean is some kind of dark force that can corrupt those who enter it. It takes our insecurities and fears and makes them stronger than ever. It has existed in each of our worlds to some extent but we have traced it's origin back to this version of the digital world. That is why we have gathered here. We believe that there is some kind of being at the center of it from which the darkness emanates. The Demon lords we feel are trying to free this creature.

Spoiler: Katsu's Penthouse
    Show

As you touch the tv you are sucked inside. Your TV remote drastically changes into a strange new device ((you can choose whether it appears as an 01 or a classic digivice)). Suddenly you are on the ground and in the forest and the mushroom seems to be attacking the spout.

Spoiler: Train
    Show
    The creature stops when he sees you but growls. I was sent to retrieve her. My master wants to see her. I'm sure he'd like to meet you too.

((You go ahead and control her.))

29. - Top - End - #149
    Orc in the Playground

"Huh, what's with the looks, chums?" Agumon asks, seeing the disappointed looks on the tamer's faces. His eyes then widen with excitement at the mention of the Devas. "We're fighting the Devas too?! All these strong enemies, I definitely made the right choice to tag along." He says with a grin, blood boiling with excitement at the thought of fighting such opponents as the Demond Lords AND the Devas.

Brendan meanwhile, silently contemplates as he takes a moment to absorb all this information. The turmoil Brendan felt in his heart only grew stronger at the thought of having to fight Digimon who don't even have ill intentions. "W-we... There.. There has to be a way to solve this, without fighting. I don't want to fight digimon who mean well. It... feels wrong. W-what are we going to do? What are your plans? How will we handle this? Will we.. be doing a lot of fighting..?" Brendan asks with deep concern, knowing what their answer will be but still hoping for a different outcome.

"Yeah, yeah! I hope we do, let's do a lot of fighting!" Agumon adds eagerly, disregarding how Brendan felt. Brendan looks clearly bothered by Agumon's enthusiasm, but says nothing. "H-have you.. tried speaking with the Demon Lords? M-maybe.. we could reach, s-some sort of compromise?" Brendan asks, hoping beyond hope that it wasn't too late for a peaceful solution.

"Bah, that's boring!" Agumon comments, which Brendan once again ignores.

30. - Top - End - #150

"Sent to retrieve her? Didn't you just said your master wants to see her? Can't you just take a picture and be done with that?" Tae Hyun asks the creature, keeping his distance. "What do you mean your master wants to meet me? Who is your master and why would he or she want to meet with me?" Tae Hyun continues asking questions at the sudden situation. Most would be baffled with talking creatures or even comprehend the situation. Though for Tae Hyun, he don't seem bothered by it, rather he's already taking the situation as it is. Though he only slightly guess what is going on. After all, he had read many online novels, manga and seen animes with similar situation.

Tinkermon flies by Tae Hyun, seeking refuge behind the him. Peeking over the human's shoulder, Tinkermon pulls down one lower eyelid and sticking out her tongue at the other Digimon. "Please help me! Gizamon have been chasing me all day."