New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Dark Digidestined IC

Lake of Truth:

Armadillomon stops suddenly and runs towards Cody. "I smell Patamon!"

Cody shoots around. "Armadillomon, you might want to digivolve."

"Got it." You see a bright light from Cody's digivice. "Armadillomon digivolve to Ankylomon!

Suddenly a Armadillomon is a giant dinosaur with a spiked tail.

"Be careful Luis." says Cody.

Out the woods comes Patamon. Except maybe it's not a Patamon. It's purple... a Tsukaimon. And something seems wrong. He flies toward you but seems to barely be able to handle the strain of flying. He collapses at your feet and begins randomly blinking back to the normal Patamon orange. He manages to get out... "Help..."

Diner

Willis and Suzie look towards eachother. "Gizamon? They typically work for Hookmon?" Suzie says.
    Willis nods... "That must mean Ol' Reliable has docked nearby."

A strangely dressed boy in all green and big red feather in his hat approaches your table with a tray of food. As he hands it out he says, "My names Petermon. Did I hear you say Hookmon?" You see a devious gleam of excitement in his eyes as he asks his question.

Woods:

The figure turns away from you. "T.K. doesn't care that I'm not there. He's been a grown up. He's been grown enough to handle himself ever since we first came here. Besides, he will never forgive me for what I did."

He then begins to walk away, holding the goat like a baby.

Mimi reaches out. "Matt..."

2. - Top - End - #212
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, we better be prepare ourselves. You should digivolve to." Luis tells Brave as he is warned by Cody.

Brave seems to be charing energy as he replies "Elecmon digivolves to.." but nothing happens. Luis and Brave realize they don't know how to digivolve yet. "So, how can I digivolve?"

"How should I know?" Luis replies back before noticing the patamon returning to normal and running into it worried. "Are you alright?! What happened?!" Luis shouts worried about the patamon.
    Thanks to linklele for the amazing avvy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jidasfire View Post
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Spoiler: Easydamus result
    Show

Neutral Good Human Paladin/Cleric (3rd/2nd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-15 Dexterity-13 Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16 Wisdom-17 Charisma-14
    Alignment: Neutral Good

3. - Top - End - #213

Lake of Truth:

Patamon speaks just barely loud enough for you all to hear. It's clear something has occurred. "TK... He needs help. Suddenly though the Patamon flashes back to purple and leaps up.

A hooded figure emerges from the woods. "Digivolve!"
    "Tsukaimon digivolve to Devimon!"
    As the Tsukaimon digivolves you don't see a light the way you did when Armadillomon digivolves. Instead you see a shadow that flies from the hooded figure to the poor digimon. Devimon is now perfectly still and emotionless. "DIGIVOLVE AGAIN!" but nothing happens. The figure pulls out something hanging around it's neck. It is a strange golden tag with some type of strange black symbol inside. "Why won't this work... What has happened..."

4. - Top - End - #214
    Troll in the Playground

"Brave, stand back! This one looks out of your league." Luis tells Brave firmly. He doesnt think Brave has much of a chance against such a powerful digimon. Brave is paralyzed in fear as he sees the huge demon digimon. "What do I do?"
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

5. - Top - End - #215

Lake

Despite everything that just happened, there is no attack yet. Devimon stands there, or rather floats there motionless and expressionless. The hooded figure drops to his knees and you see a tear fall towards the ground. Cody looks stunned. "TK..." But then there is just a silence and a stillness that overtakes everything. You feel a chill run down your spine and the whole world seems a tint darker.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ogre in the Playground

Devil

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowLantern View Post
    Woods:

The figure turns away from you. "T.K. doesn't care that I'm not there. He's been a grown up. He's been grown enough to handle himself ever since we first came here. Besides, he will never forgive me for what I did."

He then begins to walk away, holding the goat like a baby.

Mimi reaches out. "Matt..."
    Lalamon didn't know what to say, in fact she felt awkward listening to the conversation. Similarly, Katsu was also rather silent, but unlike his partner he decided to speak his mind.

"Don't talk like that! That feeling of regret, I...I've seen it many times, and I'm pretty familiar with it, but don't let it consume your relationship. Remember all the adventures you two had, all the times you saved each other from a sticky situation, all the times you cheered each other up when you were feeling down, and even the small things, like playing video games, watching anime, talking about cute girls, or even eating ice cream. Even if he can handle himself, it's not the same without his brother there to help him through the tough times."
    "Xander why are you such a slander?
    Elise was innocent, all you needed was to understand her.
    But your fury is like of a flame salamander.
    And with Corrin, why did you have to reprimand her?
    Everything would've been fine if you listened to her
    and continued to be a great commander."

By CeruleanGamer, a gamfaqs user. Don't play Fire Emblem Fates for the story, guys. Play it for the Waifus/Husbandos

7. - Top - End - #217
    Troll in the Playground

Luis shudders when he feels the chill as the surroundings get darker. "Cody? What is going on?" Luis asks worried about the sudden change. Was this also a skill of the digivolved digimon? Was this some kind of corruption?
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

8. - Top - End - #218

Forrest:

Matt turns to you and his expression softens as you speak. Until you get to the part about talking about cute girls. Then he appears to be suddenly engulfed in pain. He collapses to the ground with tears rolling down his face. "He doesn't need me. He won't ever forgive me. Not after what I did. Neither will Tai." His tears begin to fall on the tiny stuffed chained up goat which then begins to shake and move.

Suddenly Matt grabs it and runs away from you. "No Gabumon!"

The girls stand in silence, watching him run off.

Lake:

Cody looks to you and remembers suddenly your inexperience. "Luis get out of here. We can't have you getting hurt. You aren't strong enough to face them yet."