New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the Yuri harem IC 12: Dodecimating our foes.

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Should I try to tone down the bragging? Jen replies clearly teasing.
    "Nah. Then I might feel guilty when I do get on a team and it's my turn to do it," Tanya teases back. "Plus, it's nice to see you so confident about somethin' anyway."

Oh... OH! Jen gestures wildly looking for Taika.

See Takia! Jen comments Mal doesn't want to see me naked! She yells loudly for the whole con to hear.

Lily face palms at this.
    Tanya blinks, blushes slightly, and looks away for a second, embarrassed at Jen bringing something like that up. "Not really what she meant..." she mutters, mostly to herself.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

2. - Top - End - #272
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Oh... OH! Jen gestures wildly looking for Taika.

See Takia! Jen comments Mal doesn't want to see me naked! She yells loudly for the whole con to hear.

Lily face palms at this.
    Mallory blinks in shock, then mutters, "Did she really say that about me?"

3. - Top - End - #273
    Titan in the Playground

"There's different kinds of patience?" Lily asks recovering a bit as she raises an eyebrow.
    "More like...different degrees of patient, tempered with a touch of empathy," he mused absentmindedly. He was torn from his musings by Jen's loud outburst. "Apparently I'm missing out on quite the interesting conversation," he commented wryly. "Guess I should probably see what that's about." He strode over, leaving Lily on her own as he rejoined the group of teens. "I'm almost hesitant to ask, but what exactly precipitated that outburst?" he asked, a teasing tone sneaking into his voice as he approached with his question.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

4. - Top - End - #274
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "Nah. Then I might feel guilty when I do get on a team and it's my turn to do it," Tanya teases back. "Plus, it's nice to see you so confident about somethin' anyway."

Tanya blinks, blushes slightly, and looks away for a second, embarrassed at Jen bringing something like that up. "Not really what she meant..." she mutters, mostly to herself.
    Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    Mallory blinks in shock, then mutters, "Did she really say that about me?"
    She thinks like all my friends want to sleep with me or something. Jen replies.

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    "More like...different degrees of patient, tempered with a touch of empathy," he mused absentmindedly. He was torn from his musings by Jen's loud outburst. "Apparently I'm missing out on quite the interesting conversation," he commented wryly. "Guess I should probably see what that's about." He strode over, leaving Lily on her own as he rejoined the group of teens. "I'm almost hesitant to ask, but what exactly precipitated that outburst?" he asked, a teasing tone sneaking into his voice as he approached with his question.
    Nymph, teams, and bikinis. Jen replied factually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Really now?" Mallory said, giving a sidelong glare to Taika, "Well Jennifer, I can promise you that I do not wish to sleep with you anytime soon."

Which was true: that would be moving way too fast for Mallory. She would prefer the two of them going on several dates before a first kiss, and perhaps from cuddling. But definitely no sex.

6. - Top - End - #276
    Titan in the Playground

Tanya blinks in surprise at that. Where would Taika get that idea? Was she just that much of a perv? She hadn't struck Tanya that way, but then they'd barely spoken to each other, really, so she could hardly be sure. "W-well, she's wrong," Tanya said simply.

Which wasn't even much of a lie. Much as she liked Jen and would go out with her in a heartbeat if given the chance, she could at least honestly say that if Jen just offered to sleep with her out of the blue, she'd say no. Especially for her first time, she needed to be sure it was special - that it felt like she was with the right person at the right time.

"Somethin' Taika said, weirdly enough," Tanya added to Jen's vague response - though perhaps not helping so much since she hesitates to clarify exactly what that was, finding it embarrassing to repeat.

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

7. - Top - End - #277
    Titan in the Playground

"Hm..." Taika says as she and Agatha rejoin the group, "I can't say I recall ever saying that in particular, but I'll take your word on it. I say enough things that something is bound to be forgotten. You certainly I would not have intended to include in that group of people." You're more of a long term planner, she thinks to herself.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

8. - Top - End - #278

"Really now?" Mallory said, giving a sidelong glare to Taika, "Well Jennifer, I can promise you that I do not wish to sleep with you anytime soon."

Which was true: that would be moving way too fast for Mallory. She would prefer the two of them going on several dates before a first kiss, and perhaps from cuddling. But definitely no sex.
    Tanya blinks in surprise at that. Where would Taika get that idea? Was she just that much of a perv? She hadn't struck Tanya that way, but then they'd barely spoken to each other, really, so she could hardly be sure. "W-well, she's wrong," Tanya said simply.

Which wasn't even much of a lie. Much as she liked Jen and would go out with her in a heartbeat if given the chance, she could at least honestly say that if Jen just offered to sleep with her out of the blue, she'd say no. Especially for her first time, she needed to be sure it was special - that it felt like she was with the right person at the right time.

"Somethin' Taika said, weirdly enough," Tanya added to Jen's vague response - though perhaps not helping so much since she hesitates to clarify exactly what that was, finding it embarrassing to repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "Hm..." Taika says as she and Agatha rejoin the group, "I can't say I recall ever saying that in particular, but I'll take your word on it. I say enough things that something is bound to be forgotten. You certainly I would not have intended to include in that group of people." You're more of a long term planner, she thinks to herself.
    Huh. Now that I think about it, those might not have been your exact words. Jen muses out loud.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"I see..." Mallory said, "Well, thank you for that, at least."

Mallory just narrowed her eyes at Jen's response, but said nothing.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2016-03-22 at 11:37 PM.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Titan in the Playground

Huh. Now that I think about it, those might not have been your exact words. Jen muses out loud.
    "Oh? Well what might it have been, then?"

Show

11. - Top - End - #281

"I see..." Mallory said, "Well, thank you for that, at least."

Mallory just narrowed her eyes at Jen's response, but said nothing.
    "Oh? Well what might it have been, then?"
    Something along the romantic, sexual line of thought. More then platonic feelings. Jen mused trying to wrack her brain.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Titan in the Playground

"Well yeah, I mean have you looked in a mirror? You're f***ing gorgeous."

Show

13. - Top - End - #283

"Well yeah, I mean have you looked in a mirror? You're f***ing gorgeous."
    Jen blushes at this.

I'm not that pretty.... She replies shyly.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Jen blushes at this.

I'm not that pretty.... She replies shyly.
    "Do not sell yourself short, Jennifer," Mallory said with a smile, "There is a reason you made the cheerleading squad so easily, after all. You are a positively radiant beauty."

Too far, too far! she thought to herself, putting everything she had into not running off in embarrassment.

15. - Top - End - #285

"Do not sell yourself short, Jennifer," Mallory said with a smile, "There is a reason you made the cheerleading squad so easily, after all. You are a positively radiant beauty."

Too far, too far! she thought to herself, putting everything she had into not running off in embarrassment.
    Oh.... Oh wow. Mal... Thank you. Jen replied blushing clearly touched by the statement.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Titan in the Playground

Tanya actually frowned slightly and seemed a bit annoyed at that. "S-scout, I'd sure as sh** hope the cheerleaders didn't pick her just 'cause of how she looks, but 'cause she's actually good at the gymnastics and sh** they do."

Then quickly gave Jen a sheepish look before adding, "N-not that she's wr-wrong, Dove, you are r-really... um, y-yeah," she stammered awkwardly, having a hard time saying the exact words. Jen already knew how she felt and had rejected her, after all, she'd probably find compliments like that from her very off-putting, and Tanya had had enough awkward moments today without adding another to the pile any more than this moment already was. "J-just be a dumb thing for the cheerleadin' squad to do, pickin' members just 'cause of that, right?"

17. - Top - End - #287
    Titan in the Playground

It was so adorable to watch the other girls get all awkward about things. Whatever she had said or implied in the past, it was so obviously right at this point that she didn't really mind either way. "Yep, all that bending and flexibility probably helped her get the part as well," she says, winking at Tanya when Jen isn't looking.

Show

18. - Top - End - #288

Tanya actually frowned slightly and seemed a bit annoyed at that. "S-scout, I'd sure as sh** hope the cheerleaders didn't pick her just 'cause of how she looks, but 'cause she's actually good at the gymnastics and sh** they do."

Then quickly gave Jen a sheepish look before adding, "N-not that she's wr-wrong, Dove, you are r-really... um, y-yeah," she stammered awkwardly, having a hard time saying the exact words. Jen already knew how she felt and had rejected her, after all, she'd probably find compliments like that from her very off-putting, and Tanya had had enough awkward moments today without adding another to the pile any more than this moment already was. "J-just be a dumb thing for the cheerleadin' squad to do, pickin' members just 'cause of that, right?"
    I think they kinda split the difference honestly. They have no shortage of girls trying out, so they really can be choosy. Jen admitted.

It was so adorable to watch the other girls get all awkward about things. Whatever she had said or implied in the past, it was so obviously right at this point that she didn't really mind either way. "Yep, all that bending and flexibility probably helped her get the part as well," she says, winking at Tanya when Jen isn't looking.
    Well of course, a lot of the routines require it. Jen says not catching the innuendo.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Oh? What about today, is it the worst you've taken today? Luna replied with a grin.
    Alex frowns thoughtfully. "Well I got hit during judo, so... yes. Those guys have noodles for arms."

20. - Top - End - #290

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    Alex frowns thoughtfully. "Well I got hit during judo, so... yes. Those guys have noodles for arms."
    And gals? Luna replied with a slight grin.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Oh.... Oh wow. Mal... Thank you. Jen replied blushing clearly touched by the statement.
    "Why thank me?" Mallory asked smoothly, "All I did was state an undeniable fact. It's like saying the sky is blue or the sun sets in the west."

Mallory was on a roll! And what's more, she was actually pulling off being flirty! Maybe she could win Jen's heart after all.

And then Tanya's statements brought her back to reality. What was she doing, acting like some seductress in front of everyone? And with the girl her friend liked too, right in front of said friend! Not to mention the girl's stepmom-to-be! She must look like an idiot, or a jerk, or a horny succubus, or...

Yep, definitely a horny succubus. Suddenly, her already tight outfit felt absolutely suffocating on her, and also way too revealing for the situation. Why did she think wearing this outfit was a good idea?

"Um, yes, that is true," Mallory stammered to the others as she tugged her collar nervously, "How presumptuous of me to, ah, say otherwise. I, um, must be getting exhausted from the, uh, heat, and, um, not thinking clearly. I think I'm going to, um, get some water, maybe, uh, splash it on my face some too. Before we hit the road, that is. Excuse me."

And with that, Mallory turned and quickly walked off to find a water fountain or bathroom or something to help her cool off and calm down from that embarrassing display. Feeling like everyone was watching her as she passed, she tugging her skirt nervously to keep it as far down over her legs as possible.

22. - Top - End - #292

"Why thank me?" Mallory asked smoothly, "All I did was state an undeniable fact. It's like saying the sky is blue or the sun sets in the west."

Mallory was on a roll! And what's more, she was actually pulling off being flirty! Maybe she could win Jen's heart after all.

And then Tanya's statements brought her back to reality. What was she doing, acting like some seductress in front of everyone? And with the girl her friend liked too, right in front of said friend! Not to mention the girl's stepmom-to-be! She must look like an idiot, or a jerk, or a horny succubus, or...

Yep, definitely a horny succubus. Suddenly, her already tight outfit felt absolutely suffocating on her, and also way too revealing for the situation. Why did she think wearing this outfit was a good idea?

"Um, yes, that is true," Mallory stammered to the others as she tugged her collar nervously, "How presumptuous of me to, ah, say otherwise. I, um, must be getting exhausted from the, uh, heat, and, um, not thinking clearly. I think I'm going to, um, get some water, maybe, uh, splash it on my face some too. Before we hit the road, that is. Excuse me."

And with that, Mallory turned and quickly walked off to find a water fountain or bathroom or something to help her cool off and calm down from that embarrassing display. Feeling like everyone was watching her as she passed, she tugging her skirt nervously to keep it as far down over her legs as possible.
    Give me a skill check to avoid attracting notice.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

As she passed Lily, Mallory made sure to get her attention so that she would know where she was going. Fortunately, the constant fidgeting with her skirt helped make the whole bathroom excuse seem more legitimate, and she was promptly excused, which Mallory considered a blessing since she was certain people were starting to stare.

Spoiler: Skill Roll Go!
    Show
    Strong Skill (+1), Connections (+2), +3 total.

(1d6+3)[6]

24. - Top - End - #294
    Titan in the Playground

Trevor watches with an air of amusement as Mal beat a retreat. If he'd had any doubts before about the lot of them being interested in Jen, this little display had put them to rest. "While I'm sure that the ability to perform the routines is the primary skill requires for cheerleading, aesthetic appearance no doubt plays a part of its own," he observed, in an attempt to actually contribute something to the conversation. "There's probably other factors that get considered, of course, but those two are the ones that come immediately to mind."

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

My Homebrew

25. - Top - End - #295

As she passed Lily, Mallory made sure to get her attention so that she would know where she was going. Fortunately, the constant fidgeting with her skirt helped make the whole bathroom excuse seem more legitimate, and she was promptly excused, which Mallory considered a blessing since she was certain people were starting to stare.

Show

[roll0]
    Convince me connections applies to random gawkers.

Trevor watches with an air of amusement as Mal beat a retreat. If he'd had any doubts before about the lot of them being interested in Jen, this little display had put them to rest. "While I'm sure that the ability to perform the routines is the primary skill requires for cheerleading, aesthetic appearance no doubt plays a part of its own," he observed, in an attempt to actually contribute something to the conversation. "There's probably other factors that get considered, of course, but those two are the ones that come immediately to mind."
    Yeah, like GPA, Availability, all that stuff.

26. - Top - End - #296

Show

[roll0]
    Everyone is staring you. Eventually a female security guard pops into the bathroom.

"Miss. Is anything the matter?"

27. - Top - End - #297
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, like GPA, Availability, all that stuff.
    "Exactly, there's not really any single determinant factor," Trevor agreed.

My Homebrew

28. - Top - End - #298
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    "Or you just good at blocking. Heck, you could probably just tense up to shrug things off without needing to move!"

29. - Top - End - #299
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Everyone is staring you. Eventually a female security guard pops into the bathroom.

"Miss. Is anything the matter?"
    "No, I'm fine," Mallory lied, splashing some water on her face, "It's just really hot out there. Can you please leave me alone? The last thing I need is more people gawking at me like I'm some kind of freak."

Not that they're necessarily wrong to think that, she thought to herself in embarrassment.

30. - Top - End - #300

"Exactly, there's not really any single determinant factor," Trevor agreed.
    Yup. They try to get the most well rounded that fit their system that they can. Jen beamed.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    "Or you just good at blocking. Heck, you could probably just tense up to shrug things off without needing to move!"
    Yeah, let's see those muscles. Luna teases sticking out her tongue.

"No, I'm fine," Mallory lied, splashing some water on her face, "It's just really hot out there. Can you please leave me alone? The last thing I need is more people gawking at me like I'm some kind of freak."

Not that they're necessarily wrong to think that, she thought to herself in embarrassment.
    [Give me a skill check, connections applies]