New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: The Index of the Giant's Comments V―On a Saner Forum, We Wouldn't Need this Index

Remove All
    “Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”

2. - Top - End - #212
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The Index of the Giant's Comments V―On a Saner Forum, We Wouldn't Need this Index

Keep A; Remove, B, C, D, E.
    You can call me Juniper. Please use gender-neutral pronouns (ze/hir (preferred) or they/them) when referring to me.

"We all are vessels of our brokenness, we carry it inside us like water, careful not to spill. And what is wholeness if not brokenness encompassed in acceptance, the warmth of its power a shield against those who would hurt us?" - R. Lemberg, Geometries of Belonging

Stories Art

3. - Top - End - #213
    Firbolg in the Playground

Keep: A, E.
    Remove: B, C, D.
    Last edited by Gwynfrid; 2016-03-15 at 05:49 AM.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Orc in the Playground

Keep all is my vote.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Ettin in the Playground

Remove all.
    Warhammer 40,000 Campaign Skirmish Game: Warpstrike
    My Spelljammer stuff (including an orbit tracker), 2E AD&D spreadsheet, and Vault of the Drow maps are available in my Dropbox. Feel free to use or not use it as you see fit!
    Thri-Kreen Ranger/Psionicist by me, based off of Rich's A Monster for Every Season

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynfrid View Post
    Keep: A, E.
    Again, ditto.

7. - Top - End - #217

Keep E, nuke the rest to orbit

8. - Top - End - #218
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Keep A,E; Remove, B, C, D
    Last edited by Markozeta; 2016-03-15 at 11:24 AM.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Halfling in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Keep A, C, E
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorteld View Post
    I'm sorry if this is showing a complete lack of respect for the gravity of the situation, but...

AH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!

That was priceless.

10. - Top - End - #220
    Colossus in the Playground

Keep All..

11. - Top - End - #221
    Titan in the Playground

Vote reminder since we're on a new page (I imagine having easier access to the list of quotes being voted on will be particularly helpful):
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasdoif View Post
    CALLING FOR CONFIRMATION VOTE ON MULTIPLE QUOTES

The inclusion of the posts below have been challenged. This vote will determine whether they remain in the Index or not.

The quotes are as follows:

Since we've had confusion on this before, the vote will be for which ones to keep, rather than yes or no. Simply vote "keep" for the quotes you support keeping; you don't have to mention ones you want removed (though you can vote "remove" on them if you prefer). If you want to make my job difficult really don't care about particular quotes, you can vote "no opinion" on those.

You can vote individually ("Keep A, Keep C") or in a group ("Keep B, D, E"). "Keep all" is also a valid vote, as is "Remove all". ("No opinion on all" would be the same as not voting.)

• Please bold your vote, it'll make it easier for me to notice when I go through and count everything.
    • The usual suggestion to avoid discussing quotes during the vote does not apply in this case.
    • Per Rule F4, inclusion by vote requires a quote to have two more votes to keep than votes to remove.

Voting will be open until March 16th, 9PM EDT.
    Feytouched Banana eldritch disciple avatar by...me!

The Index of the Giant's Comments VI―Making Dogma from Zapped Bananas

12. - Top - End - #222
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Vote reminder since we're on a new page (I imagine having easier access to the list of quotes being voted on will be particularly helpful):
    Remove A, B, C, D; Keep E

13. - Top - End - #223
    Ettin in the Playground

Keep A, E .
    John Ling
    Frog God Games Lead Pathfinder Developer

Note: unless explicitly stated otherwise, opinions in my posts are my own and not those of Frog God Games.

14. - Top - End - #224
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Keep all..

15. - Top - End - #225
    Titan in the Playground

Keep A, E, Remove Others

16. - Top - End - #226
    Ogre in the Playground

Keep A, E.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-O-E View Post
    MAJOR SPOILERS. Seriously!
    The last panel will be...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Black. 'The End' in white text.

Don't say I didn't warn you.
    I won a thread. Am I pathetic to list that in my signture? Yes. Of course I am.

Awesome avatar is awesome. And made by yldenfrei.

17. - Top - End - #227
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Just to be clear here, does a vote to keep whatever letter without any mention of the others count as a vote to remove the ones not specifically included in the "keep", or are they considered indifferent and therefore not counted either way?
    “Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”

18. - Top - End - #228
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keltest View Post
    Just to be clear here, does a vote to keep whatever letter without any mention of the others count as a vote to remove the ones not specifically included in the "keep", or are they considered indifferent and therefore not counted either way?
    you don't have to mention ones you want removed (though you can vote "remove" on them if you prefer).
    Yours,

Grey Wolf
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Ceterum autem censeo Hilgya malefica est

19. - Top - End - #229
    Barbarian in the Playground

Keep ADE; remove BC.
    The Order of the Stick death pool thread -- place your bets! (Yes, it's still ongoing and maintained.)

20. - Top - End - #230
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keltest View Post
    Any quote that isn't mentioned in a vote as a "keep" or a "no opinion" is considered to have a vote for its removal.
    Feytouched Banana eldritch disciple avatar by...me!

The Index of the Giant's Comments VI―Making Dogma from Zapped Bananas

21. - Top - End - #231

Remove all.
    Assistant Treasurer of the Haley fan club
    Crewman of the Bandana fan club

22. - Top - End - #232
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Keep A, E. Remove the rest.
    "That's a horrible idea! What time?"

T-Shirt given to me by a good friend.. "in fairness, I was unsupervised at the time".

23. - Top - End - #233
    Dwarf in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Keep: A, E

Last edited by 2.5 cats; 2016-03-15 at 04:03 PM.

24. - Top - End - #234

Keep ADE; remove BC

25. - Top - End - #235
    Orc in the Playground

PirateGuy

Remove All
    "Really? The premature villain gloat? I'm a failure as a parent." - Loki, OotS #1012
    "The good news is that I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing." - Blackwing, OotS #1020

26. - Top - End - #236
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Keep E.

Remove others.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Halfling in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Keep A.
    Remove B, C, D, E.
    Last edited by NCoffin; 2016-03-15 at 11:16 PM.

28. - Top - End - #238

Keep'em all.
    Ever wondered how many games are mentioned in the comic? I have listed them all in a geeklist: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/2...es-order-stick

29. - Top - End - #239
    Dwarf in the Playground

Imp

Keep A and E
    "No Anti-Magic field ever stopped a pouncing Barbarians Great Club"

Spoilered Stuff!
    Spoiler
    Show

Favourite Threads!

Random
    Spoiler
    Show

I appear to be a pixie. I knew I overflowed with natural charisma

Nooo! I have fallen to being a mere halfling! Guess I'll....umm.....throw things....and bemoan my favored class.....

30. - Top - End - #240
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

Keep A and E.

Remove others.