New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Fruits and Veggies

Royal Palace

Your Highness, run! Rime created a crimson spear of Ki in his hands as he stepped forward to face Vati and his entourage, disregarding Queen Kor's pleas. They want you and I, not your people, and unlike me, you can't fight back.

Besides, all we need to do is stall for time.
    Rime remarked. Indeed, the Hand of Hailing and his Elites should make short work of these criminals. Though only he knew they were coming.

Streets

Artic flew over the streets, seeing civilians flee for cover from the marauding Burnouts. Artic then spotted the family in distress, with two Burnouts close behind. He flew down, the heavily armored Arcosian interposing himself between the family and the burnouts as he places a hand out to his side to as to tell him to stop. Haven't you had enough? He asked rhetorically. Your business is with the Ambassador and the Queen, leave the others out of this!

- - - Updated - - -

Apfel's Ship

If it can work, it's worth a try. Do it. Apfel answers Spoon.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Titan in the Playground

Selraika
    The kamehameha hits and breaks her shield, sending her crashing against the wall. She falls to the ground, most of her technology broken, and her body bleeding in several places. Torzikan nodded in thanks to Oxy, and began to advance upon her.

Tailripper
    He notices a few things: first, his black aura suddenly vanished when Callins put on the mask. He wasn't moving as fast as he should be, and he could not feel his own undead ki. Acting fast, Tailripper drew his two combat knifes from belt and blocked both the spiked gauntlets, then flipped backwards, somersaulting to gain some ground.
    "You....did something. Suppressed my abilities. Don't like this fight. Not worthy of my power. Prefer full power, and you two.....too easy kills. Need real fight."
    He suddenly looks in the direction of the sound of Oxy's ki blast, somehow his ki-sensing was unaffected? maybe? or maybe he just heard it, who knows, could be either one, whichever is more plausible.
    "Sounds like my kind of battle. Don't care for you weaklings."
    He jumps and uses one of the walls to jump again to get around Callins, then starts running away from him to get out of range and to Oxy. Technically a win, since you successfully prevented him from killing you or Kor, by making him run away from you.

(Assuming Callins doesn't do anything to stop him: )
    Selraika, Tailripper and Torzikan
    Just when Torzikan was about to finish the killing blow, Tailripper comes in and knocks him aside and runs right up to Oxyribo.
    "You are so powerful. and you have a tail. FIGHT ME!"
    He then discards his combat knives and starts throwing punches at Oxyribo, his dark aura returned.

Meanwhile Selraika, deciding to take advantage of the distraction and her last resort, takes out a shiny, metallic orb about the size of her hand. An artifact from a Tuffle astro-explorer she betrayed, from a gigantic space station called "The Big Gete Star" for some reason. She presses a button and it becomes amorphous and springs to cover her hand, the nano-robotic goo then spreads up and through her body, replicating more nanorobots from her taken apart cells and replacing everything she had until she had become Meta-Selraika, a metallic version of her form.

She then fires a blast, breaking through whatever window or wall in her way and flies out. She needed to get off the planet. Her new metallic form cured her, but it was a last resort for a reason: she liked technology but she also liked enjoying pleasures of the flesh. Oh well. She would figure out how to make organic bodies later. She flies out into the street near where Artic, Ieez and Poka might be and her nanorobotic arms start stretching and devouring nearby cars or other metallic materials- she need building materials to make a ship to get off, as fast as possible. Artic can probably read her Power Level as: 400,000.

Meanwhile Torzikan takes the opportunity to run to Callins and proclaim
    "Prince Callins! Don't worry, I'm on your side! Vati has been lied to by Selraika about the cures actual effects! She deliberately kept the information that it was functional from him!"
    You recognize the name Selraika: she was a highly wanted criminal in Tuffle society, wanted for lots of tech and blueprint thefts, as well as hacking into many databases. Of course Vati would trust her- a criminal was anti-authority incarnate in some ways.
    Unfortunately you get the following telepathic message back:
    Sorry, but I'm not a real Vati, I just play one on TV. INTO THE HAM TIME!

Captain Yin-Yangbeard
    As his lackeys were knocked aside, Yin-Yangbeard drew his cutlass and began firing water-ki slashes at Brusal, while going "Yaaaaaaar!"

Edit:
    Vekira and Nemielle
    "So.....fight now or....?"
    "This little pony is only one. Maybe we should take turns?"
    "Naaaah, we always fight together, hey pony, we're gonna fall back to protect Vati. bring a friend so that we can enjoy the fight with you. The more the merrier as they always say, and I doubt we'd enjoy defeating you on your own."
    They then start flying backwards, backing away.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2016-03-06 at 08:37 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #273
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Selraika
    The kamehameha hits and breaks her shield, sending her crashing against the wall. She falls to the ground, most of her technology broken, and her body bleeding in several places. Torzikan nodded in thanks to Oxy, and began to advance upon her.

Tailripper
    He notices a few things: first, his black aura suddenly vanished when Callins put on the mask. He wasn't moving as fast as he should be, and he could not feel his own undead ki. Acting fast, Tailripper drew his two combat knifes from belt and blocked both the spiked gauntlets, then flipped backwards, somersaulting to gain some ground.
    "You....did something. Suppressed my abilities. Don't like this fight. Not worthy of my power. Prefer full power, and you two.....too easy kills. Need real fight."
    He suddenly looks in the direction of the sound of Oxy's ki blast, somehow his ki-sensing was unaffected? maybe? or maybe he just heard it, who knows, could be either one, whichever is more plausible.
    He jumps and uses one of the walls to jump again to get around Callins, then starts running away from him to get out of range and to Oxy. Technically a win, since you successfully prevented him from killing you or Kor, by making him run away from you.

Just when Torzikan was about to finish the killing blow, Tailripper comes in and knocks him aside and runs right up to Oxyribo.
    He then discards his combat knives and starts throwing punches at Oxyribo, his dark aura returned.

Meanwhile Selraika, deciding to take advantage of the distraction and her last resort, takes out a shiny, metallic orb about the size of her hand. An artifact from a Tuffle astro-explorer she betrayed, from a gigantic space station called "The Big Gete Star" for some reason. She presses a button and it becomes amorphous and springs to cover her hand, the nano-robotic goo then spreads up and through her body, replicating more nanorobots from her taken apart cells and replacing everything she had until she had become Meta-Selraika, a metallic version of her form.

She then fires a blast, breaking through whatever window or wall in her way and flies out. She needed to get off the planet. Her new metallic form cured her, but it was a last resort for a reason: she liked technology but she also liked enjoying pleasures of the flesh. Oh well. She would figure out how to make organic bodies later. She flies out into the street near where Artic, Ieez and Poka might be and her nanorobotic arms start stretching and devouring nearby cars or other metallic materials- she need building materials to make a ship to get off, as fast as possible. Artic can probably read her Power Level as: 400,000.

Meanwhile Torzikan takes the opportunity to run to Callins and proclaim
    "Prince Callins! Don't worry, I'm on your side! Vati has been lied to by Selraika about the cures actual effects! She deliberately kept the information that it was functional from him!"
    You recognize the name Selraika: she was a highly wanted criminal in Tuffle society, wanted for lots of tech and blueprint thefts, as well as hacking into many databases. Of course Vati would trust her- a criminal was anti-authority incarnate in some ways.
    Unfortunately you get the following telepathic message back:
    Sorry, but I'm not a real Vati, I just play one on TV. INTO THE HAM TIME!

Captain Yin-Yangbeard
    As his lackeys were knocked aside, Yin-Yangbeard drew his cutlass and began firing water-ki slashes at Brusal, while going "Yaaaaaaar!"

Edit:
    Vekira and Nemielle
    "So.....fight now or....?"
    "This little pony is only one. Maybe we should take turns?"
    "Naaaah, we always fight together, hey pony, we're gonna fall back to protect Vati. bring a friend so that we can enjoy the fight with you. The more the merrier as they always say, and I doubt we'd enjoy defeating you on your own."
    They then start flying backwards, backing away.
    Well ... that was unexpected. Starlight had no doubt that even if she'd come out of that battle alive, she would be in no shape to continue afterwards. So, technically a win. She glanced around the room, taking stock of the situation. Tailripper had advanced to the cure vault, where she was sure Oxy could take care of him. However, there was also Selraika and Torzikan. She wasn't sure if even he could take all three at once. For now, she, Callins, and Kor had time enough for a breather. Checking the camera, she saw Selraika attempting to ... absorb a bunch of cars? She glanced to Callins.

"What's she doing?" she asked. "And how are the others holding up?"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

4. - Top - End - #274

Royal Palace

For some reason, Rime felt extremely ignored, like he's invisible or something as the giant armored warrior bounced out towards parts unknown and the two female burnouts flew away.

Shortly thereafter, Artic arrives, covered in power armor. Rime might have recognized him but for his full face-concealing helmet. Is everything alright? He asks, hovering just above the ground so as to not let his feet touch them. We need to regroup, things're pretty bad.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2016-03-06 at 09:36 PM.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Royal Palace

For some reason, Rime felt extremely ignored, like he's invisible or something as the giant armored warrior bounced out towards parts unknown and the two female burnouts flew away.

Shortly thereafter, Artic arrives, covered in power armor. Rime might have recognized him but for his full face-concealing helmet. Is everything alright? He asks, hovering just above the ground so as to not let his feet touch them. We need to regroup, things're pretty bad.
    Starlight nodded. "What's the situation?" she asked. "We have cameras, but we need info from our hooves -- erm, feet -- in the field."
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

6. - Top - End - #276

Bad. He answers. It's like an entire army was just waiting underground and just started breaking everything. Everyone's scattered, Oxy's down on a lower level I think, Snow and Poka are flying in the air and Aspa's defending the University and the Prodigies.

They've got some very strong Elites too.

I can confirm. I had a close battle with one of them that used a...guitar like it was a battleaxe. Rime added. The Embassy's been overrun, i'm all that's left.

We should be very careful, though. I'm sensing some of the remaining Elites have very, very high power-levels, we need to- Artic's eyes glance towards one of the cameras, where one of the aforementioned Elites seemed to be pulling metal and scrap towards herself in a manner that was uncomfortably familiar to someone who fought against Doctor Magenta and his mechanical abomination.

We gotta go. He says, suddenly taking off towards where he could sense Selraika's burgeoning and rapidly growing power-level. RIGHT now! Priority target!

7. - Top - End - #277

Selraika

Tailripper

Oxy's first thoght is "how can he see my tail when it's retracted?"

His second thought is "aww ****."
    Damn it all.
    Ieez attempts to rip the cars away from her before she can disassemble them: He doen'st know what they're for, but he knows it's not good.

Poka, meanwhile

Galactic Donut!

[Back with Oxy]

So, insane bloodknight. Do you really think yo're worthy of fighting a God?
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Titan in the Playground

Palace with Torzikan

Callins placed a hand on the Burnouts shoulder. It was not an aggressive move.
    "You worship gods, then please believe me as Earth's Kami, help me. Through me reach out to Vati. Tell him! Please! Hurry my allies need help." Callins voice inside Torzikan's mind said.

Kor mean while was not hiding she was trying to see where Vati went, and chased after him.
    Brusal and the Captain

Brusal emits a Ki blade quickly as he swings it to parry the Captain's blow. He then shots out blast after blast to match the captain.
    "Glad to see you got some balls on you."

Que and the civilians

Que called on his magic with the earth. It cracked and a wall shot up right in front of the Burnouts. He hopped they would be to slow and run straight into it. He then tried to reinforce it so it did not break from the slam.
    Last edited by cavalieredraghi; 2016-03-06 at 10:01 PM.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    Que and the civilians

Que called on his magic with the earth. It cracked and a wall shot up right in front of the Burnouts. He hopped they would be to slow and run straight into it. He then tried to reinforce it so it did not break from the slam.
    The burnouts slammed into the wall, knocking themselves out from the force of their impact. However, as the wall was raised, the little tuffle girl dropped her dolly on the other side.

"No!" she cried, reaching back to try to catch the dolly. But it was on the other side of the wall, and she couldn't resist her parents pulling her along.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

10. - Top - End - #280

Plant - Streets

Artic flies above Ieez and Poka, seeing they're already engaging the burnout. He lands behind the cybernetic Tuffle and fires Ki lances from both hands, each firing at one of the two nanomachine arms, attempting to break them. That's enough! He exclaims.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Barbarian in the Playground

ZOYL & VODKANA

Ryuichi takes the time to say a proper goodbye as Zoyl and Vodkana head out. Once he is done, he teleports to them, looking to the burnouts.

"Sorry for the delay, now then..."

He bows slightly.

"Sasaki Ryuichi, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance."
    Last edited by Ishimi; 2016-03-07 at 12:41 AM.
    Make it count.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Titan in the Playground

TMNT

Zoyl turns around to see Ryu. For some reason it made her happy that he was here. She floats next to him.
    "Ryu these are burnouts, they are attacking the city, hurting the people. Que is helping people get to shelters and centers. We can't kill them though, many are brainwashed by Vati."

13. - Top - End - #283

Ryuichi looks at them, then back to Zoyl.

"They've gotten a lot weirder since I left. No matter though, if they're causing problems then I guess we'll have to deal with it."

He takes a serious fighting stance, but after a few seconds just looks to Zoyl.

"Okay, so why are brainwashed mime ninjas attacking?"
    Last edited by Ishimi; 2016-03-07 at 02:02 AM.
    Make it count.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Titan in the Playground

Apfel's Ship

Spoon bowed. "Merrow Apfel-Sama!"

He pulled out of his pocket a big bowl filled with... sun shaped pasteries.
    He putted the bowl on the floor and started to dance and chant around it. It was embarssing to look at... but after two minutes, Spoon have stopped.
    He kneeled and have raised the bowl.
    "Oh! Sun-Kai-Sama! Please accept my humble offerings! Merrow!"

A beam of light apeared through space into the ship..

"Waahhh!" Heard a crying old femalevoice from out. "I'v got pranked again by evil rascals! Calling me ti eat pasteries, but not letting me into the ship! Whhhhhhhhaahhhhh! I'm so old and lonely! Waaaaahhhh!"

Spoon blinked.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

15. - Top - End - #285
    Orc in the Playground

Brusal emits a Ki blade quickly as he swings it to parry the Captain's blow. He then shots out blast after blast to match the captain.*

Brusal and the Captain

Meanwhile, a fair distance behind, a Majin is watching, flying towards the ship on her pet tiger. It's Majin Binky, and she's here with some lunch for Brusal. Can't fight on an empty stomach, now!

She stops a fair distance away, looking to investigate the happenings on the boat. Hmm, it looks like Brusal is being fought, but he seems to be holding himself well, as expected.

But what sort of girlfriend would she be if she left him to fight all those people alone? That wouldn't do at all! "Brusal-chan, I'm coming!" She whispers to herself as she flies over, the pair both landing in front of Brusal.

Fujitora takes the moment to appear menacing to the other pirates, while Binky throws her arms round Brusal. "Hi!"‎

16. - Top - End - #286
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Ieez attempts to rip the cars away from her before she can disassemble them: He doen'st know what they're for, but he knows it's not good.

Poka, meanwhile

Galactic Donut!

[Back with Oxy]

So, insane bloodknight. Do you really think yo're worthy of fighting a God?
    "Depends. Do you think your worthy of fighting DEATH ITSELF?"
    Tailripper says with glee as he tries to grab and rip off an arm.

Plant - Streets

Artic flies above Ieez and Poka, seeing they're already engaging the burnout. He lands behind the cybernetic Tuffle and fires Ki lances from both hands, each firing at one of the two nanomachine arms, attempting to break them. That's enough! He exclaims.
    Selraika
    She turns, very angry at the people interrupting her. She blasts the Galactic Donut out of the sky and coldly says
    "Very well then, if you insist upon an early death for you two losers and the freak..."
    The icy loneliness of her betrayals begins to crawl upon her back
    She then grabs a civilian and throws them at Poka as a distraction then four drones pop out of her and fire powerful beams at all of them from different angles, then she eats just enough metallic matter to replenish herself, she knows however that her supply is not infinite, even in a city. She would have to kill these losers quick.

Palace with Torzikan

Callins placed a hand on the Burnouts shoulder. It was not an aggressive move.
    "You worship gods, then please believe me as Earth's Kami, help me. Through me reach out to Vati. Tell him! Please! Hurry my allies need help." Callins voice inside Torzikan's mind said.

Kor mean while was not hiding she was trying to see where Vati went, and chased after him.
    Brusal and the Captain

Brusal emits a Ki blade quickly as he swings it to parry the Captain's blow. He then shots out blast after blast to match the captain.
    Torzikan said back
    "Ok, lets see.....Vati....oh, he is hallucinating. Yeah. Uh. That might've been kind of my fault. The ki serums that all these Burnouts are using are my own concoction...problem is, I think Vati might've gotten a mixture with some drugs designed to show one their enemies so that they experience of beating them up without consequences....and knowing how well Burnout drugs are made, this could last for hours. He won't be able to listen to you while he is hallucinating, his mind is too intoxicated by the power he has and the enemies he sees. We'll need to get those out of his system."
    He fidgets a little
    "Problem is....I haven't really developed any way to counter the ki serums effects yet. Doing so would take time, experimentation that we do not have. However.....there is a way to get rid of it fast. Vati has this crazy plan- basically, a strange ritual where he becomes what he calls a "Legend" a strange being that gets more powerful as he becomes more famous. The ritual if successfully activated will rebuild his entire body to make the new metaphysics for his body and soul work. This includes getting rid of the hallucinations affecting his mind. He will become incredibly powerful, but all the effects of the drugs will be off, as well as the half-life virus will be gone from him, and you will be able to persuade him then. It is a risky, crazy plan on both sides, and if he gets too powerful, his new form will become stable and permanent. But if you can talk him down then, you'll have a better chance of doing so than you do now."

Captain Yin-Yangbeard
    He matches his blade and ki blasts blow for blow
    "YAR! Same to ye matey, even if ye are a sealubber!"
    "But aren't all pirates sealubbers...?"
    "No we're landlubbin' pirates! We're more original, matey! I mean have ye ever heard of any land pirates anywhere ELSE!? No? Good! That means we're unique and ahead of the curve! They expect Sea Pirates, Sky Pirates, Space Pirates, but no ever expects LAND Pirates! attack em' the last place ye'll expect!"
    He then runs up to Brusal and intentionally swings his cutlass to make Brusal block it with his blade, then when they are in bladelock, he uses his other hand to try and blast ki into Brusal's face- an old pirate tactic used with cutlasses and flintlocks.

Vati
    "The Arcosians! They're everywhere! They are plotting with lizardmen and the Tufflati to pump chemicals into our water supply so that we'll use them in showers thus growing seeds that they have secretly planted on our skin that will become tentacle plants that will choke us all to death then grow and combine themselves into new Arcosians that know no fear or remorse who will then uh.... where WAS I going with this totally true train of thought that isn't a crazy conspiracy AT ALL no sirree!?"
    Vati had some become even more nutty and insane while on the drugs, still speaking through the various screens all around you and the world.....and the galaxy.
    "Anyways, I'm pretty sure there was a pony? Yes! Crikey, that there is an Equine Pastelius, with horns and wings. This here species of cute pony clearly adapted to use wings to avoid ground-bound predators and to use her horn to charge in the sky to knock her prey out of the sky and eat them- is what I'd say if she wasn't an ARCOSIAN! Crikey! Perhaps I've discovered a new species of shapeshifting Arcosian! Arcos Mercerius? Always be on the lookout for Arcos Mercurius my fellow safari members! They bite!"

Burnout Minions
    There are various minor Burnout Gangs and minions to take note of:Clown Pirates, Goth Cowboys, Hippy Barbarians, Jazz Unicyclists, Motorcycle Knights, Fashion Samurai, Vati Mortis Fan Girls- The Most Dangerous Of Them All, Baseball Bards, Motorcycle Samurai Who Lament How Forgettable They Are, Chainsaw Swashbucklers, Flaming Torch Juggling Otherkin, Death Metal Acrobats ,Skateboarding Disco Bolas Warriors, Card Shuriken Magician Assassins, Drillhammer Ballerinas, Postmodernist Wrestlers....things like that. They are not really important, or are part of the plot. But one can fight them if you want, or include them in minions your already fighting.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

17. - Top - End - #287
    Ogre in the Playground

Torzikan said back
    "Ok, lets see.....Vati....oh, he is hallucinating. Yeah. Uh. That might've been kind of my fault. The ki serums that all these Burnouts are using are my own concoction...problem is, I think Vati might've gotten a mixture with some drugs designed to show one their enemies so that they experience of beating them up without consequences....and knowing how well Burnout drugs are made, this could last for hours. He won't be able to listen to you while he is hallucinating, his mind is too intoxicated by the power he has and the enemies he sees. We'll need to get those out of his system."
    He fidgets a little
    "Problem is....I haven't really developed any way to counter the ki serums effects yet. Doing so would take time, experimentation that we do not have. However.....there is a way to get rid of it fast. Vati has this crazy plan- basically, a strange ritual where he becomes what he calls a "Legend" a strange being that gets more powerful as he becomes more famous. The ritual if successfully activated will rebuild his entire body to make the new metaphysics for his body and soul work. This includes getting rid of the hallucinations affecting his mind. He will become incredibly powerful, but all the effects of the drugs will be off, as well as the half-life virus will be gone from him, and you will be able to persuade him then. It is a risky, crazy plan on both sides, and if he gets too powerful, his new form will become stable and permanent. But if you can talk him down then, you'll have a better chance of doing so than you do now."
    Starlight looked down for a moment before nodding. "I agree," she said. "If it was just Vati, I would suggest simply restraining him. But he is under heavy guard, and by the time we restrain him, he'll have caused a lot more damage. Perhaps more importantly, there could also be accusations of brainwashing, which we cannot afford in this case."

Vati
    "The Arcosians! They're everywhere! They are plotting with lizardmen and the Tufflati to pump chemicals into our water supply so that we'll use them in showers thus growing seeds that they have secretly planted on our skin that will become tentacle plants that will choke us all to death then grow and combine themselves into new Arcosians that know no fear or remorse who will then uh.... where WAS I going with this totally true train of thought that isn't a crazy conspiracy AT ALL no sirree!?"
    Vati had some become even more nutty and insane while on the drugs, still speaking through the various screens all around you and the world.....and the galaxy.
    "Anyways, I'm pretty sure there was a pony? Yes! Crikey, that there is an Equine Pastelius, with horns and wings. This here species of cute pony clearly adapted to use wings to avoid ground-bound predators and to use her horn to charge in the sky to knock her prey out of the sky and eat them- is what I'd say if she wasn't an ARCOSIAN! Crikey! Perhaps I've discovered a new species of shapeshifting Arcosian! Arcos Mercerius? Always be on the lookout for Arcos Mercurius my fellow safari members! They bite!"
    Starlight just stared at the screen for a moment in shock. "There is so much wrong with that!" she said. "Never mind that my special talent is saving animals, if a pony's horn sustained sufficient blunt-force trauma to injure an animal, it would likely cause sufficient damage to inhibit or outright destroy their ability to cast magic! And besides, who ever heard of a carnivorous pony? It's like he doesn't know a single thing about equine biology! And another thing ..." she began to rant.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2016-03-07 at 01:20 PM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

18. - Top - End - #288

Palace

Rime listens in on Torzikan's explanations. So you want to hasten Vati's apotheosis because doing so would clean away his hallucinogens.

That's very dangerous.
    He continues. The alternative might be to destroy that virus that's forcing the Burnouts to transmit across the galaxy so he cannot get too famous, though I don't know if we have the time or the tech-expertise to do it.

Rime then looks to Starlight. Yes, yes, we get it. Vati has no idea what he's talking about. Though the idea of him being able to shapeshift sounded very appealing.

Streets

Artic narrowly avoids the beams but feels a beam burn through his left leg as one such beam grazes it so deeply Artic is quite certain he shouldn't be using it for a while. That and the massive amount of pain he has to bite down. He mentally muses how at this rate, he'll have no legs left. Artic retaliates with several ki blasts aimed at the drones, hoping that what they had in offensive firepower, they lacked in defense.

Apfel's Ship

Lord Apfel tilted his head. At the rate he's needed to do this, he was almost certain someone would be able to tell time off of his head-tilt. Needless to say, the Sun Kai was not what he was expecting.

...You're on the ship right now. He says, attempting to be reassuring. The pastries are right there.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2016-03-07 at 01:30 PM.

19. - Top - End - #289

"Depends. Do you think your worthy of fighting DEATH ITSELF?"
    Tailripper says with glee as he tries to grab and rip off an arm.
    And Oxy just lets him do it, but as soon as the arm comes off Oxy raises his knee to try and hit the lunatic in the groin.

I've already triumphed over death and plan to ressurect everyone who's died this day at my earliest convinence. Death is my Bitch, mortal.

Then Oxy takes his remaining arm, holding his staff, and stamps it down, calling his demon stones back to himself.
    Selraika
    She turns, very angry at the people interrupting her. She blasts the Galactic Donut out of the sky and coldly says
    "Very well then, if you insist upon an early death for you two losers and the freak..."
    The icy loneliness of her betrayals begins to crawl upon her back
    She then grabs a civilian and throws them at Poka as a distraction then four drones pop out of her and fire powerful beams at all of them from different angles, then she eats just enough metallic matter to replenish herself, she knows however that her supply is not infinite, even in a city. She would have to kill these losers quick.
    Poka grabs the civilian and ducks aside, protecting the civilian, and dodging the blast, but leaving her preoccupied this round.

The beam targeting Ieez blasts through an After image. Ieez is now much closer to the Mete-Tuffle and also firing a stellar wave at her/it.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Titan in the Playground

Palace

Apfel's Ship

Lord Apfel tilted his head. At the rate he's needed to do this, he was almost certain someone would be able to tell time off of his head-tilt. Needless to say, the Sun Kai was not what he was expecting.

...You're on the ship right now. He says, attempting to be reassuring. The pastries are right there.
    "Oh." The voice stopped. The door of the space ship was opened, and vacuum started to suck things to space, as the Plant's system Sun Kai gotten in.
    She was shorter than Apfel,quite chubby in way which almost made her round. Her skin was blue, and her ears sharp, her hair was red.
    She looked middle aged at the least, if not old. She wore strange hat, yellow colored, and yellow dress with sunflowe pattern, on her left hand she had pink purse, with a white puppy looking from within.
    "Why thank you dear!" She said with a snobissh giggle of "ho ho ho!" And went toward the bowl of the sun pastries. "Would you be dear and hold it for me?" she asked and gave her purse to Spoon- Spoon had to use all of his power, not to fly into space from the door, which the sun lady have opened. The purse seemed very heavy, and fell from Spoon's hands, making a hole in the floor. The dog barked angerly, and jumped on Spoon biting his nose.
    "MEEEROOOOWW!!!" Spoon yelled with pain.

"Hmm.. such a lovely spaceship you got here, dears!" The sun kai helped herself from the pasteries, not seems to notice the chaos she have just caused in less of a minute.
    Apfel can't sense a ki, from the kai, and neither from the puppy

TMNT

Vodkana's clones kicked TMNTs in dozens.

Vodkana said:"My clones will hold them back! Let's go forawrd nya!"
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2016-03-07 at 03:54 PM.

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #291
    Ogre in the Playground

Palace

Rime listens in on Torzikan's explanations. So you want to hasten Vati's apotheosis because doing so would clean away his hallucinogens.

That's very dangerous.
    He continues. The alternative might be to destroy that virus that's forcing the Burnouts to transmit across the galaxy so he cannot get too famous, though I don't know if we have the time or the tech-expertise to do it.
    Starlight shook her head. "I don't think that's a good idea," she said. "It wouldn't help our situation here, and would cause claims of media suppression, which would only strengthen the Burnouts' position politically."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

22. - Top - End - #292

Apfel's Ship

Pilot! Apfel flash-stepped to the cockpit of the ship. Lock down the airlock! Now! He ordered in a panic as the ship depressurized rapidly.

I'm trying! The green Incirrian pilot replied. The airlock controls aren't responding-Oh! There we go! Just as he says it, the hissing of the ship depressurizing stops completely as several emergency notices blast over the communication, indicating that life-support systems will be repressurizing the ship.

With that crisis out of the way, and a certain being known as the Sun Kai needing a good dressing-down on proper airlock procedures, Apfel returns to where this Sun Kai made herself known.

Hello ma'am. He made an effort to keep himself poised and dignified even though he was sure the vacuum made him look less than perfectly presentable. My name is Apfel, Hand of Emperor Hailing and Segmentum Governor of Segmentum Cirra. He introduces himself.

Royal Palace

Then what the HFIL did they just do?! Rime replies in frustration. There isn't a single public frequency in the North Galaxy that hasn't been hijacked and is currently broadcasting their terrorism and screaming threats to the Empire. I'd consider this planet lucky if Emperor Hailing himself isn't already on his way after Vati's little declaration of war!

"Media suppression" are you kidding me?! We want to resume everyone's regularly scheduled program and that's "media suppression?"
    Rime then grunts in frustration, clenching is fist for a few moments before sighing. Okay listen: Just consider planet Plant to be on a timetable. If hastening Vati's transformation means we can get through to him and end this madness, just tell me how high to jump.

Arcos - Oculus Station

Emperor Hailing reclined on his sofa as the holo feed showed the chaos and destruction of the Burnouts of Planet Plant as a psychedelic army rampaged across the civilian populations, halted only in part by several elite warriors, a few of whom the Emperor noted to be Arcosian, and several of what appeared to be Tuffle soldiers still loyal to the local government. They were woefully less psychedelic in their colorations.

Beside him, the monstrous form of the Veru'nas Ambassador munched on some popcorn. Hailing extended his arm towards his side in a gesture for the Ambassador to pass.

The monstrous creature simply looked at the arm, perceiving it only through the electrical signals in Hailing's nervous system. No. He replied simply, causing the Emperor to look towards him.

What? C'mon, pass some here!

No. Get your own. This last reply earned the Ambassador a certain hate-stare from the Emperor, who focused on him for a few moments before sighing, and leaning back down on the couch to focus on the destruction, an annoyed look in his eyes but with an amused smirk.

A*****e. He sighs.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Titan in the Playground

Apfel's Ship

"ho ho! What a nice young gentelman are you!" she said while eating the pastries.
    Spoon managed to shake the dog off, but for some reason, they dog scared him, with some primal unexplained fear.
    Spoon wasn't that strong, but he should be strong enough to deal with a puppy! Even a divine one!
    But no. Spoon started to run around, and the puppy chased him with barks.

"You can call me. Lady Sun! It have been so long, since someone have called me!" she munched another pastery.
    "Everybody on Plant are so shy..."

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #294
    Ogre in the Playground

Royal Palace

Then what the HFIL did they just do?! Rime replies in frustration. There isn't a single public frequency in the North Galaxy that hasn't been hijacked and is currently broadcasting their terrorism and screaming threats to the Empire. I'd consider this planet lucky if Emperor Hailing himself isn't already on his way after Vati's little declaration of war!

"Media suppression" are you kidding me?! We want to resume everyone's regularly scheduled program and that's "media suppression?"
    Rime then grunts in frustration, clenching is fist for a few moments before sighing. Okay listen: Just consider planet Plant to be on a timetable. If hastening Vati's transformation means we can get through to him and end this madness, just tell me how high to jump.
    Starlight shook her head. "I agree with you, ambassador," she said. "Unfortunately, the Burnouts are not so logical. Unless Vati himself is on our side, they will grab hold of any excuse they can to rebel against the government. And even if Vati is on our side, there will likely still be rogue elements. Claims of suppression, however ridiculous, will only strengthen their position in the end. I do sincerely believe that getting Vati on our side will lessen the long-term damage from today's events."

Starlight observed Rime for a moment. While Emperor Hailing was the group's enemy, she knew better than to assume that all arcosians were evil - just take Arctic and Ieez for example. And this one, in her eyes, had proven himself to be, if not a good guy, at least decent. She extended a hoof. "Starlight Quiver, personal student of her highness Princess Celestia and special agent of Princess Celestia's Secret Service."

- - - Updated - - -

Starlight glanced around, suddenly taking stock of her surroundings again. "....Where is Queen Kor?" she suddenly asked nervously.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

25. - Top - End - #295
    Titan in the Playground

Que and civvies

Que looks around the city as he starts to chant an enchantment. Right when the little girl was about to enter the building time stopped for the briefest of moments Que flew over the wall to grab the little toy, and return it to the girl. He was starting to breath heavily. He has been doing this type of work hundreds of times over. All across the city was hundreds of Que's working to ensure the safety of the people without influencing events drastically. Things already were bad, he knew and eventually all these changes would bring about a sudden shift. He just had to keep trying however to prepare the others.

Que looked over the wall to see if the toy was still there, if so he would grab it and then return it to the little girls hands before restarting time.

Brusal, Binky, and YinYang

With Fuiji blocking the way, Brusal wraps his arms around Binky, and gave her a quick kiss. "Hey there my love. Sorry for not making it back. First there was this guy who screams out horrible music, now this pirate. I sort of lost the cake I was getting for you, with all this commotion." When Brusal was around Binky he seemed calmer, and with this calm his focus and power seemed to rise. He looked back at the Pirate Captain.

"We need to stop this guy and the other Burnouts from harming the rest of the people of the city."

Zoyl and her two interests

Zoyl stayed behind the two most brave fighters she knew. She watched them, and was cheering for them on the side. She wished she could get involved, but she knew better. She was watched more closely she knew since her time talking to Vodkana, about her bite.

- - - Updated - - -

Callins and Torzikan

Callins used Torzikan to reach out to Vati. He knew his friend would not let him touch his mind, how could he with his drug addled sense. His friend crashed far lowered then Callins thought possible of the once great Actor. When Callins had locked onto Vati, he placed to fingers to his forhead.

"Torzikan hang on. "

Shifting and vibrating, Callins and Torzikan Instantly Transmitted to Vati. Or he thought he could.With Torzikan breaking off at last moment. Callins turned on Torzikan.
    "Why! Why?! We need to stop Vati before he does something he regrets! That ritual won't cure him, don't you think I would have thought of that while I was out there!"

Kor

Kor was running through the halls towards where she hopped Vati was. She had to stop Callins and Vati. Two friends should not do this. Two friends should not fight like this. Vati had to know, finally be told, if he rejected her then maybe finally she too could move on if this attack did not kill her. Either way Kor had to stop the two men, and Vati deserved to know her feelings.
    Last edited by cavalieredraghi; 2016-03-07 at 10:11 PM.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Ogre in the Playground

Que and civvies

Que looks around the city as he starts to chant an enchantment. Right when the little girl was about to enter the building time stopped for the briefest of moments Que flew over the wall to grab the little toy, and return it to the girl. He was starting to breath heavily. He has been doing this type of work hundreds of times over. All across the city was hundreds of Que's working to ensure the safety of the people without influencing events drastically. Things already were bad, he knew and eventually all these changes would bring about a sudden shift. He just had to keep trying however to prepare the others.

Que looked over the wall to see if the toy was still there, if so he would grab it and then return it to the little girls hands before restarting time.
    The little girl gasped as she found her dolly suddenly back in her hands. Her parents were too busy trying to get the family to safety to notice, but the little girl looked around, spotting Que and mouthing "thank you" as she clutched the doll tighter and hurried to keep up with her parents.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

27. - Top - End - #297
    Titan in the Playground

Que and Civvies

Que felt a warmth in his heart that he had not felt since he entered this timeline. However it was short lived as he flew back to the air, and sent the wall back into the ground. He had to be prepared for the next family to come to this shelter.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Orc in the Playground

[Captain Ying-Yang-Beard]

Fujitora fires a succession of ki-blasts at Capt. Colorbeard's direction as he tries rushing the two, then throws a kick towards his face.‎

As usual, Binky's lips taste of candy and bubblegum. She returns the kiss eagerly. "Cake lost? Unforgivable! Meany selfish burnouts, ruining everyone's fun!" She pouts slightly, then remembers her own offering. "I brought lunch for you, but I've stored it inside me, for safekeeping, Brusal-kun."

Then she turns to face the Captain. "Let's get him, lover! First to knock him out chooses our next date spot!"‎

29. - Top - End - #299

Apfel's ship

Apfel chuckled to himself. He hadn't considered himself for 30 years. Apfel didn't know anything about the people of planet Plant or its inhabitants that wasn't peripheral. I cannot speak for the reasons of Tuffles or the Saiyans, Lady Sun. He continues. But I do know they need our help. Their people are in trouble, and I have answered their call for help. I am on my way but at the speed of my ship, I won't be there for a few hours, and I was told you know a way that my aid should arrive sooner. That or they can just invent faster Hyperlight Drives. He swears every new model only increases the lightspeed shift by a few additional multiples.

Royal Palace

Rime. The Arcosian shakes Starlight's hoof, his grip understandably strong. Ambassador from the Arcosian Empire to the Tuffle Kingdom. I have never heard of any Princess Celestia, is your homeworld in the North Galaxy? If Starlight is a good reader of people, she can tell that although he's clearly practiced in the art of deception, he's a generally decent person.

Before Starlight has a chance to answer though, the pony notes that Queen Kor seems to have disappeared. This commands the Arcosian's attention. Oh, no..... He looks around. And the Prince is gone too! That armored Arcosian was right, we need to regroup and stick together. He looks sharply at Starlight. I remember one of you said that sensing power-levels is common in your group, can you find Queen Kor's energy?

30. - Top - End - #300

WITH VODKANA AND ZOYL

Ryuichi fends off a few... What does one even call these guys? I guess Rock-Opera polo players would be accurate?

Anyways, he knocks them on their heavy-metal Knickerbockers and quickly follows Vodkana, looking back to make sure Zoyl was following.

"I'm sensing some higher power signatures up ahead, my money is on them having something to do with this."
    Make it count.