New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Fruits and Veggies

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Six Days Ago, Shenron
    They start to play the first episode and sit down to begin watching.
    "This has no red shirts in it right?"
    "Nope, I think it has this guy named Whorf instead to take the hit to prove that the bad guys are threat, he is just tough enough to not die because he is a Klingon, which is like a saiyan except less monkey and more ridges on their heads."
    ".....I'm pretty an actual Trekkie would be driven into rage if you said that, because I'm pretty sure there was like, this entire thing with the more extreme parts of the fandom where they speak the entire Klingon language, they dress up, they get into Klingon culture a lot, so they'd be like, insulted by the comparison because to them, the Klingons have a deeper culture or whatever."
    "I'm pretty sure Aspa would be far more angry at them comparing their made up culture to her real one and thinking its more deep."
    "Mayhaps. Mayhaps. But the point is that he takes the hits so no one dies right?"
    "I dunno, first time watching it."
    After the episode was over, Starlight pondered it for a moment. "Well, I like it," she said. "It certainly portrays humanity in a positive light. Is this show serial, or is it more episodic and easily watched out of order? I kind of want to see the show once the actors have better acclimated themselves to their roles."

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Oxy floats up into the sky, to observe the area from above.
    "So ... what do we do while we wait for Callins?" asked Starlight.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

2. - Top - End - #32
    Titan in the Playground

storage area

Que coils around Starlight once more, making her look like she has two sets of wings.
    "Well since we are not doing first patrol, and we all,have commincators why not go,and enjoy the city Starlight?"

Planet last layer of atmosphere

"So Diamond, I am curious, have you thought about the question Starlight Callins and I asked you?" Aspa floated there looking at the planet as you see the moon start to creepy around its visage.
    "I know we could not replace your old family, and if they are still alive we could look for them, but if you want we are always here."

3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Plant - Unspecified University

Gero implanted some knowledge into your brain you would have otherwise not known from your past. Things like martial arts and ki-usage. I kept that obviously. I deleted the "obey Gero" and "kill Goku" scripts in addition to a script where you were to try and resurrect Gero and some sort of script where you were to fuse with Android 21...somehow. I don't know. Deleted, obviously. And finally, an inactive script called "Kill everyone out of spite." Inactive, but deleted. Fortunately.

In other words, good to go!
    Artic smiles, with a thumbs-up. Also, apparently there was a deactivated protocol involving being able to project force-fields or something. I didn't look into it, but it's switched 'on' now so...try it out. Not now though, you might break something in the lab.

Anyways, let's finish up with you, 22.
    Artic will do the same thing as before, deleting obviously harmful artifical knowledge. The only exception being that he makes a personal copy of the Forcefield Capacity folder so as to be able to create forcefields with his own technology.

Cirra - Royal Palace

"Outside" of the Royal Palace is miles under Cirra's World-Ocean. While this would be deadly to most other non-aquatic species it's only a minor annoyance to Arcosians, though they will have to be depressurized through the main door as the interior of the palace is full of breathable air, largely for foreigners' benefit as the Incirrians themselves can breathe underwater as well as air.
    University
    22 soon gets off.
    "Thanks Artic your one in a million. Really appreciate it."
    "Yeah! We're finally free! In a way."
    They both hug Artic at the same time. Aaaaaaaaaw.

Cirra
    Soon the appropriate music begins to play. Five figures jump out of the shadows of the room where they were supposed to meet. They land in a seemingly coordinated way to introduce them one by one in a flashy way:
    "SAILOR TORGAS!"-A giant lobster alien lands and strikes a feminine pose while wearing her sailor fuku.
    "SAILOR VANTARINE!"-An alien in a similar uniform lands and strikes a pose, she however has long thin spikes for hair, her fingers are long thin claws like daggers, while her bladed feet seem to act like ice skates on everything, also her teeth are like a sharks, and she has smaller spikes all over her body.
    "SAILOR YAKARA!"-an alien thats looks like a sapient platypus lands, shorter than everyone else and strikes her own pose
    "SAILOR CIRRA!"-An Incirrian that is beautiful only by an Incirrian's standards lands and strikes her own pose, also in a sailor suit
    "SAILOR ARCOS!!!"-Finally a female Arcosian that looks androgynous as all the rest lands and lands at the center in her own sailor suit
    "TOGETHER WE ARE THE BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY ELITE SAILOR SENSHI OF THE ARCOSIAN EMPIRE!"
    They strike another pose in formation.
    "In the name of Emperor Hailing, we shall punish our enemies!"
    They stay like that.

...Beat.

Cue rose vision.

Burnout Bazaar
    Vati finally arrived at where the Ex-Suicide Soldier was. A dark corner of the Bazaar, where said soldier stayed.....perfectly......still. No exaggeration. He was still as a corpse, while he stood. Waiting. In the shadows.
    "Eeeeeeeey!!! How you doin'?"
    the soldier slowly turned his head towards Vati in acknowledgement
    "I know you don't speak much and don't hear much through the ol' grapevine, so y'know, I'm here to give you the ol' lowdown: Its going today, and there are some mighty strange folk up there! Really strange. But I saw them, on the screen. and y'know how good I am at reading people's body language....I could see it in their stance, the way they moved, the way their eyes flickered....they were warriors. Strong warriors."
    The soldier gripped his hands into fists, trembling in excitement
    "Yeah! Yeah, I can see you excited! You want a good fight! As you always like to say, hahaha! Hopefully you'll get it, even though your like the most powerful guy here....not my own favorite activity, but, everyone's got their interests right?"
    The soldier slowly nods while agreeing through his black helm:
    "Good.....Fight..."
    "We can hope! Mind if I give you a little intro when the fighting starts? C'mon, it'll be awesome."
    the soldier slowly shakes his head indicating that he did not.
    "Grrrrrrrreat! I think thats all the business I have to do for now until things really get heated! The rest of the Blazing Elite...they know where to go and aren't as instrumental, good friends but, y'know."
    He then walked off, for some reason everyone else found the guy scary and intimidating, but Vati didn't see why himself. Sure his interests may be a little macabre, but its not as if he wants to kill the world or anything right?

While Vati is gone, the soldier chants to himself:
    "Kill the world......kill the world.....kill the world...."

Back to Vati! He stops as he sees the most terrifying sight that he could possibly see. For you see, Celebrities have one fear above all else, an instinctive fear greater than Hailing, Majin Buu, Beerus and even Death itself: Fan Girls. Vati was looking at something far worse:
    She had blond hair and an asymmetrical pony tail, she had one a plain white shirt that said "VATI MORTIS'S #1 FAN" on it. She carried around a freakishly big scythe for a reason no one can plausibly explain. And she had on a psychotic smile as she looked at him. Her name was Klazika. She was not apart of the Blazing Elite, Vati's Plan, or anything. She was just.....Vati's Number One Fan.
    "Hiiiiiii Vati! Oh My god I finally found you again! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"
    Vati Mortis screams and runs away
    "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!"
    She looks at his retreating form and sighs like a lover, with hearts for eyes
    "S-sempai noticed me!"
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

4. - Top - End - #34
    Titan in the Playground

Cirra

"Well... that would statisfy me for now, Merrow. I especially would like Amon-Kami to watch that.." he grinned evily.
    'But.. Apfel-Sama, are you sure, there are no mysticans on Plant? Merrow? And more specifcly, tbose with abikity to see heritage? Merrow? I don't want Vokdana's "exposure' to be doubted merrow!" He said.
    'You see... she have robbed so many planets in the nake of her father, that even qithout us, actually killing her, millions would probably go on a crusade just to kill HER. Merow!" He chukled, enjoying his wild imagnation. Yes. He was the one who robbed planets using Beerus's name. All Vodkana did was "shop lifting' in open. It is a crime, but not worth killing for.
    But Spoon was just the character next to Vodkana. Her butler. Almost no one remembered him, and those who did, were his allies or was scared of him.

Spoon gasped with terror, his sunglasses slided.
    It took him a whole second to get back to himself. He failed his Master- he stared.
    He putted back the sunglasses to it's place, and turned his back, choking himself not to laugh.
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2016-02-28 at 12:56 AM.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

5. - Top - End - #35
    Barbarian in the Playground

THE OLD SAIYAN'S PLACE

The Saiyan simply laughs at Vodkana's comment.

"Yes, and it's very nice to meet you. I'm actually making stew right now if you would like some."

He shakes his head at Zoyl.

"No thank you. I really do appreciate the offer, but the past is the past. It's done and I have moved on. My eyes were never really that great to begin with."

He then walks to the door, opening it wide to reveal a very dark room.

"Please, come in."

Ryuichi walks in, looking around and lighting a large candle. It sheds a harsh light on a tidy, but undusted lounge area. A radio is in the corner, but he has no sort of television set. You can smell a fragrant soup in the next room.
    Make it count.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Colossus in the Playground

Cirra - Royal Palace

Apfel could see Spoon's reaction. Dealing with the Elites is not something mere words can prepare one for, only repetition and the occasional nosebleed. His eyes glanced to Sailor Cirra, if only Lord Apfel were thirty years younger...

The Segmentum Governor's expression gave none of his thoughts away. He merely smiled and nodded in greeting, with his hands behind his back. I appreciate you arriving on such short notice, girls. If you all accompany me to my ship, I will brief you on the situation. He leads the group towards his ship. A standard, Arcosian Carrier-class Spaceship. Its saucer-like shape and the sweeping curves across its hull and viewing port were intended to reduce wind-resistance as much as possible in Arcos' perpetual storms, but the design made it an excellent all-round ship for any environment across all of space, and became popular amongst the rich and powerful for its versatility and functionality, even outside the Empire. The design has withstood the test of time for millennia, the only changes being to its internal components as technology has advanced.

To answer your question Minister, I fear you're mistaken in the assumption that the news media wants to report the truth. Even after all his decades working in the Empire, it never ceased to amaze him the degree to which the media will lie and cover up just to maintain what semblance of credibility they have and report a sensationalist story. The Empire never needed to strong-arm the media to get them to do what they want.

University

Whoa! Artic was caught off-guard by the sudden double-hug. He chuckled nervously. H-hey, no problem! Just glad I could help!

Now what about going up to the sky and testing those force-fields?
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    storage area

Que coils around Starlight once more, making her look like she has two sets of wings.
    "Well since we are not doing first patrol, and we all,have commincators why not go,and enjoy the city Starlight?"
    Starlight, without thinking, sidestepped Que. Realizing what she did, she smiled nervously. "S-Sorry," she said. "I'm ... still kind of recovering form being in space for so long. Right now, all I want to feel is the wind in my fur and my hooves on the ground, if that's okay...."

"But ... yeah, I think I would enjoy seeing the city. I've never seen anything like this, even on that old Star Trek show 22 and 23 showed me."
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

8. - Top - End - #38
    Titan in the Playground

With Ryu

"I know! nya! I'm such a sweet heart, right? nya?" Vodkana said and entered.
    It wasn't very... fancy.
    She stared with the amaze of the tourist who never heard of the word "tact"

With Apfel

Spoon couldn't help but imagine nyagato girls doing something like that.
    Or at least.. more mammal like specie's girls.
    Well, maybe he could recruit the DDD, into the empire and...
    What the merrow going on with his mind?
    "Oh. I know that. But I'm afraid in case Vodkana somehow would discover my plans and plan something against it merrow. I... hate looking like.. a fool." He gave another glance to the Sailor girls

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground

university

The guide who showed you arround, was waiting for you all. He was looking to 22 and 23.
    "You two thank so much! With your help we may be able to one day create true AI . thank you really this is amazing."
    You all then hear shouting and cheers from down the hall. Another Tuffle about 17 you would say comes running.
    "The Cure! We just got the formula from the Prince!"
    Old Sayain

"Thank you young one. " Zoyl looks to Ryu not sure what to do.

Starlight

Que looks confused Starlight is sure.
    "Sorry I am use to coilling around Callins while he works and walks." Que then leads the way out of the palace. The sun was setting.

"So where do you want to go first? I think there was a square in that direction."

Callins and Kor

"Alright that should do it. And Send." Callins said as he sent his mass message to all clinics and medical facilities around Plant.

Not seems to relax in front of the window that over looked the city and watched the,sun set.
    "Good, and tomorrow we will start rolling out what we have hear."
    Last edited by cavalieredraghi; 2016-02-28 at 02:29 AM.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground

university

The guide who showed you arround, was waiting for you all. He was looking to 22 and 23.
    "You two thank so much! With your help we may be able to one day create true AI . thank you really this is amazing."
    You all then hear shouting and cheers from down the hall. Another Tuffle about 17 you would say comes running.
    "The Cure! We just got the formula from the Prince!"
    Old Sayain

"Thank you young one. " Zoyl looks to Ryu not sure what to do.

Starlight

Que looks confused Starlight is sure.
    "Sorry I am use to coilling around Callins while he works and walks." Que then leads the way out of the palace. The sun was setting.

"So where do you want to go first? I think there was a square in that direction."

Callins and Kor

"Alright that should do it. And Send." Callins said as he sent his mass message to all clinics and medical facilities around Plant.

Not seems to relax in front of the window that over looked the city and watched the,sun set.
    "Good, and tomorrow we will start rolling out what we have hear."
    "Well, I've never been here, have you?" Starlight asked.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

Que is silent for a moment. Looks to Starlight then the city.
    "Not this Plant. No. Less explore it together then we get lost we get lost." Que seems cheerful and more then willing to just wing it.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

Que is silent for a moment. Looks to Starlight then the city.
    "Not this Plant. No. Less explore it together then we get lost we get lost." Que seems cheerful and more then willing to just wing it.
    Starlight nodded and stretched her wings, perfectly happy to accept this plan. "Sounds good to me. You ready?"
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

13. - Top - End - #43
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Starlight nodded and stretched her wings, perfectly happy to accept this plan. "Sounds good to me. You ready?"
    Que nods and changes into a pony to best keep up with her. After a few minutes of walking Que points out a sign that reads.
    "Candy in your Corner'
    Que looks to Starlight.
    "Want to go there?"

14. - Top - End - #44
    Ogre in the Playground

A part of Starlight wanted to take to the skies and fly around, stretching her wings after being in the ship for so long. But a deeper, more primal part of her wanted to stay on the ground, where she could feel the energy of the planet through her hooves, even beneath all of the Tuffle infrastructure. It certainly felt different - while Earth was quite similar to Equis, Plant felt more raw. Primal. And while it was an odd sensation, Starlight was simply too happy to have any planet's energy beneath her hooves to care. A small smile played across her face and she relaxed as she felt the wind playing through her fur.

While many of the tuffles had seen the news broadcast earlier, some hadn't, so Starlight's and Que's appearance caught them off guard. Reactions ranged from confusion, to assumptions that they were some sort of livestock, and of course a few "d'awws".

After a few minutes of walking Que points out a sign that reads.
    "Candy in your Corner'
    Que looks to Starlight.
    "Want to go there?"
    Starlight nodded. "Sure!" she said.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

15. - Top - End - #45
    Titan in the Playground

Que and Starlight enter and you are greeted with Cheers.
    "Hey!"

Many say before suddenly seeing the two ponies. The person behind a counter glass display of chocolates. "You are the Princes friends! Well first round on the house from bringing the Cure " there were a couple Half lifers there who cheered at that.

Que looks to Starlight.
    "Well that something! Why don't you choose a seat?"

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground

Que and Starlight enter and you are greeted with Cheers.
    "Hey!"

Many say before suddenly seeing the two ponies. The person behind a counter glass display of chocolates. "You are the Princes friends! Well first round on the house from bringing the Cure " there were a couple Half lifers there who cheered at that.

Que looks to Starlight.
    "Well that something! Why don't you choose a seat?"
    Well, Starlight wasn't quite expecting this reaction. It was a new experience for her - normally whenever she went on a mission, discretion was imperative. So being lauded by half a restaurant, out in the open, caught her by surprise. However, a trained diplomat as she was, she took it in stride. Accept the praise, but be humble. Her first instinct was to say that she didn't actually do anything important, which was true, but this wasn't about her, ironically. It was about giving the people what they wanted. So to that end, she downplayed her part while not outright denying it.

She inclined her head in respectful recognition. "We simply did what we could to help," she said. "We were merely in the right place at the right time - I'm sure any of you would have done the same in our position."

With that, she chose a booth seat. Any of the seats would take some adjusting to - they were not made for quadrupeds after all - but the booth seats were somewhat like benches, which Equestria had.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

17. - Top - End - #47
    Titan in the Playground

Que joins her as well, he seemed to have experience sitting at a booth while as a Pony. He even have some advice for Starlight.
    "Sit on the seat first and rotate in to meet the proper posture."
    A small Tuffle woman came arround and have them menus
    "Give me a call when you are both ready, and I may say you are both gorgeous. Such a cute couple of what ever you are."
    Que blushed.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground

Starlight blushed too, but simply nodded and accepted the compliment. "Ponies, ma'am," she said, answering the unasked question. "Alicorn ponies, to be specific."

Levitating her menu with her telekinesis (a feat which would likely earn her a few looks, considering this planet's stance on magic), she opened it and began reading it.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

19. - Top - End - #49
    Titan in the Playground

Many of the people don't seem to be looking sideways to,much at the magic or if they were it was hard to tell. Most likely it was simply they never saw ponies before. As you look at the menu it was all desserts and sweets.

Que then spoke up.
    "Lady Starlight would you like to share or keep your own plate? I could get something and you have half and I have half of yours. I don't mind if you don't want to, that type of this is for friends family and loved ones."
    Que if Starlight looked was actually smiling and seemed at lot more at ease then when on the ship or Earth.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ettin in the Playground

[Earth - Atacama Desert]

Yamakami can hear the mountain crumble wheb Guit hits it, and then sees the explosion from Shanakan's attack. He stops to rub his temples as if he suddenly developed a headache.

Then, he speeds back up. He flies close to Shanakan. "I thought wrecking the Earth wasn't your thing, tiger. But on the bright side, this place will receive a lot more rain now", he remarks dryly. He then continues towards the mountain, looking for Guit's ghost. Yamakami doesn't know Guit, but being killed by a ki attack is typically a good way to get left behind as a lost soul.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

21. - Top - End - #51
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post

Spoon gasped with terror, his sunglasses slided.
    It took him a whole second to get back to himself. He failed his Master- he stared.
    He putted back the sunglasses to it's place, and turned his back, choking himself not to laugh.
    "Is....that...."
    "Could it Be?"
    Sailor Arcos jumped forward and did another pose as she looked at Spoon
    "A KITTY! Finally we have our new mascot, Sailors! Now we just need to put the moon tattoo on his forehead!"
    Sailor Torgas in all her giant lobsteriness does another pose and says:
    "I agree! All of our other kitties are dead...."
    They all make a sad face at this
    "Worry not! Thank you for bringing us our new Kitty mascot to us, Lord Apfel!"
    Sailor Yakara says:
    "Yeah, it'll make us more marketable!"
    Sailor Vantarine counters
    "We're already the most BEAUTIFUL BEINGS in the universe my beauties! We hardly need it! But nevertheless it is a kind a gift from our Lord Apfel that we're happy to accept!"
    Sailor Cirra....is just crushing on Apfel, gazing at him longingly.
    "....A-apfel-sama....."

University

Whoa! Artic was caught off-guard by the sudden double-hug. He chuckled nervously. H-hey, no problem! Just glad I could help!

Now what about going up to the sky and testing those force-fields?
    They pull away with smiles on their faces.
    "Ok, then lets go."
    They walkout of the university and fly upwards until the city was well below them. Then they stated test them out, producing spheres around them in their respective colors: 23 green, and 22 blue
    "Cool, its as if we're in the middle of a hollow ki ball or something..."
    "....Wait, how do we test these?"

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Earth - Atacama Desert]

Yamakami can hear the mountain crumble wheb Guit hits it, and then sees the explosion from Shanakan's attack. He stops to rub his temples as if he suddenly developed a headache.

Then, he speeds back up. He flies close to Shanakan. "I thought wrecking the Earth wasn't your thing, tiger. But on the bright side, this place will receive a lot more rain now", he remarks dryly. He then continues towards the mountain, looking for Guit's ghost. Yamakami doesn't know Guit, but being killed by a ki attack is typically a good way to get left behind as a lost soul.
    Shanakan's ki goes back to 10,000
    "He was stronger than me, and he was the one trying to kill the child, that you wanted me to protect. It was either this, or a more protracted battle where my power would've run out an he would've started beating me, and then I might've died, and then I wouldn't be able to raise the child or y'know, see my wife again. So. Priorities. I'm going back home, after all, Namekian should be there by now and I can better protect them with Luxana by my side."
    He then flies away.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    After the episode was over, Starlight pondered it for a moment. "Well, I like it," she said. "It certainly portrays humanity in a positive light. Is this show serial, or is it more episodic and easily watched out of order? I kind of want to see the show once the actors have better acclimated themselves to their roles."
    "Well yeah, I heard its not all that good until season two, then the captain grows a beard and it gets better, and I'm pretty Star Trek is pretty episodic, every episode being a little lesson of itself. The only Star Trek episode I think I've seen is this episode where people are trying to understand these aliens that have no personal pronouns, so the aliens instead use legends from their ancient cultures communicate their ideas to one another as metaphors for the current situation. And that the entire lesson is something about better understanding each others culture through those ancient legends or something."
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

22. - Top - End - #52

[Storage Area]

Oxy is gonna be here for the time being, unless something else draws attention.

Ieez pulls out his capsule phone and attempts to Call Artic.

Brother, a word?

[Almost Space]

Diamond's atention is drown, for a brief moment, to a sudden rockslide in a cliffy area of the wasteland, but then he looks back to Aspa.

Is there anything else to see?
    Last edited by Rater202; 2016-02-28 at 02:04 PM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

23. - Top - End - #53

Plant - Sky'

Testing? Oh, like this! Artic fires two cerulean ki-blasts, one at both 22 and 23's forcefields!

Before they connect, however, he can sense the communicator called a "phone" apparently ringing. Ah, excuse me for a second, it's Ieez. He warns the androids before turning it on and answering it. Hello? Yes, sure. What's up?

Cirra - Royal Palace

Now now, girls. He raises his hands in a calming gesture. Minister Spoon is currently under my employment. Should he wish to make a transfer, I will forward him your information. Apfel muses how poor working for someone for a single week would look on a resume. He then remembers that planet Meat is not in Imperial territory and a squad of Elites now has an incentive to conquer it post-haste. Crap. Until then, we have work to do. He leads the group aboard his ship.

As the doors close, the entire hangar begins to fill up with water to pressurize the chamber to its aquatic environment. After a minute of the entire chamber becoming flooded, the hangar doors slide open, and the saucer's engines power up, propelling the craft through the water, upwards through Cirra's world-ocean in less than a minute, all the way up to its atmosphere where the craft continues its ascent.

Advances in artificial gravity make this effect that would ordinarily have inflicted hundreds of Gs on its passengers virtually negligible to its occupants. In fact, although the craft climbed vertically in relation to the planet's gravity, it still felt as though the center of gravity was still beneath the ship.

I can get a reporter on holo to help you write your breaking story. If we have the initiative, we have the narrative. Lord Apfel answered to Spoon. I just have one question and I need you to answer with all honesty. My gut is 100% accurate and if it says you're lying, you're lying. I need to know: IS Vodkana the daughter of Lord Beerus the Destroyer?

24. - Top - End - #54

Hello? Yes, sure. What's up?
    Well, Polar, while we often use aliases as part of our mercenary work, feel that it might be prudent, with the presence of the ambasador, for us to use our real names.

Hopefully Artic will remember the fake names he used when they confronted that one thief that one time.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Titan in the Playground

Cirra

Spoon gasped with terror. It was scarier than the time, he have belived that Beerus is going to punish him! Beerus would have simply painfully killing him, but being "kitty" of this monstrous team? Some how they made it sound WORSE.
    And not to speak about.. their.. past kitties? He hugged Apfel's boot and begged. "Please! Merrow! I'll even cook BETTER! Don't.. let them take me!" he have whispered.

After being saved, and getting into a serious talk, Spoon paused.
    "I have lied about a lot of things in my life. Merrow." He said quitly. "But not about THIS. Amon-Kami have taught me a magic, which I can see the ancestors of anyone... I have been there when Beerus visited our planet, and also have seen him going with Vodkana's mom... which I'v found three years later. let me prove this ability"
    He stared at Apfel looking into his ancestory. (describe few notable ancestors...)

Earth

Guit opened his eyes. Surprisingly.. he haven't felt pain. It felt.. wrong.. but good somehow. and then he looked at his corpse.
    "NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" the ghost roared.
    The shame.. die.. just like that by a cat weaker than him, who wasn't even a god!?
    What would Clarin-Sensei say?!

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ettin in the Playground

[Atacama desert]

Guit's ghostly scream is interrupted by Yamakami finding his remains. He look at Guit's body, then at Guit's ghost with his third eye.

"You know, usually I begin with pointing out thst screaming's pointless because the dead get to go to heaven", he remarks, "but since I'm pretty sure you'll end up in Hell instead, I'll just advice you to spare your breath. You'll have plenty of time and reason to scream then." Yamakami gives Guit a moment to come to grips wirh being dead.

".. so, you're a Namekian, right? But you're not the only Namekian? The tiger mentioned something about a child. Why'd you try to kill your own kin? My understanding is that your species is on verge of dying out. Sounds like a bad time for infighting to me."
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

27. - Top - End - #57
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Atacama desert]

Guit's ghostly scream is interrupted by Yamakami finding his remains. He look at Guit's body, then at Guit's ghost with his third eye.

"You know, usually I begin with pointing out thst screaming's pointless because the dead get to go to heaven", he remarks, "but since I'm pretty sure you'll end up in Hell instead, I'll just advice you to spare your breath. You'll have plenty of time and reason to scream then." Yamakami gives Guit a moment to come to grips wirh being dead.

".. so, you're a Namekian, right? But you're not the only Namekian? The tiger mentioned something about a child. Why'd you try to kill your own kin? My understanding is that your species is on verge of dying out. Sounds like a bad time for infighting to me."
    "Filthy God!" Guit said with disgust.
    He face palmed himself. "What a shame I'v brought on myself! killed just like that?!"| He took a deep breath.
    He wrapped his his hands, looking at Yamakami, smirking.
    "You kind of brave to get so close to me, even while I'm dead." He said.
    "The little one was destined to be a god.. so I had to kill him. Just like i'll kill you!!" he tried to ki blast Yama kami, forgetting the fact he is dead.

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground

Many of the people don't seem to be looking sideways to,much at the magic or if they were it was hard to tell. Most likely it was simply they never saw ponies before. As you look at the menu it was all desserts and sweets.

Que then spoke up.
    "Lady Starlight would you like to share or keep your own plate? I could get something and you have half and I have half of yours. I don't mind if you don't want to, that type of this is for friends family and loved ones."
    Que if Starlight looked was actually smiling and seemed at lot more at ease then when on the ship or Earth.
    "Well, I would like to think we're friends, considering we've known each other for over a year," Starlight remarked. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea."

Starlight looked over the menu for a few moments, considering the items on the list. "Hmmm ... how about ... this ricotta-lime cheesecake?" she asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    "Well yeah, I heard its not all that good until season two, then the captain grows a beard and it gets better, and I'm pretty Star Trek is pretty episodic, every episode being a little lesson of itself. The only Star Trek episode I think I've seen is this episode where people are trying to understand these aliens that have no personal pronouns, so the aliens instead use legends from their ancient cultures communicate their ideas to one another as metaphors for the current situation. And that the entire lesson is something about better understanding each others culture through those ancient legends or something."
    "Oh, that's sounds like a good episode!" Starlight said. "Can we watch that one next?"
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

29. - Top - End - #59
    Titan in the Playground

Candy in your Corner
    Que just keeps on smiling, as Starlight makes her choice.
    "Interesting Lady Starlight. hmmm." Que looks over his menu for a brief second.
    "I think the classic Carrot Cake sounds good." Que then flags the waitress down.

"Alright you two, what can I get you both?" She seems to pull out a data pad that you guess sends the order straight to the kitchen.

Outer Space around Plant.

"Well we could fly around the planet if you want, there is also the Moon about to poke around the side there."
    Aspa points to the grey sphere starting to show itself.
    Last edited by cavalieredraghi; 2016-02-28 at 05:53 PM.

30. - Top - End - #60

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Well, Polar, while we often use aliases as part of our mercenary work, feel that it might be prudent, with the presence of the ambasador, for us to use our real names.

Hopefully Artic will remember the fake names he used when they confronted that one thief that one time.
    Plant - Sky

Wha... Artic asked in confusion before everything his brother had said clicked. I always liked the sound of the name Coriolis though. He improvised, imagining what his nonexistent alias would have been.

Cirra System

Spoon, they can't take you without your consent. That's kidnapping. Apfel says in reassurance to Spoon.

Spoiler: Apfel's ancestry
    Show

Apfel is the son of Kirsche and Ananas, a male and female Incirrian respectively, hardly noteworthy. His grandparents were hardly of note, either, neither were his great grandparents and so on and so on...however in the 11th generation, there's an anomaly. The creature laid bare before Spoon appears at once not an Incirrian at all yet at the same time, an exemplar. The perfection of the Incirrian species. Eple was his name, who possessed powers that were beyond Spoon's skill to measure, though there was the sense that his power was immeasurable, with several talents attributed to him not only consistent with someone with an extremely high power-level, but several psychic abilities as well like telekinesis, telepathy, and most notably, prescience and foresight.

His mother was an unremarkable Incirrian named Yagoda.

His father was something else entirely. Its name did not merely make itself known to Spoon, the knowledge of it spread across his senses, threatening to overwhelm Spoon with a discordant mixture of sounds no mortal was meant to hear and images in colors beyond the visible spectrum. The creature itself was vast, its proportions disappearing into the distance long before where what could possibly pass off for its limbs began and ended could be distinguished. Its power would overwhelm those who would attempt to glance at it.