New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Fruits and Veggies

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    "You found a scroll while I was away? May I see it. I had translated this book before I left. Since then I found Talsaiga, and become fluent in their language. I never found this dragon, but maybe I can learn from the scroll where the Tasaigians and the Plantians met? We know so little of the Plantians."
    "Hmmm, no, sorry quite the opposite. The scroll details a war 1000 years ago between the Talsaigans who wanted fusion to be strictly between male and female partners, and one who wanted same-sex partners. The latter side won, with its two female leaders Ensara and Norana becoming the hero Ensorana, and that they also built the first Talsaigan ship- but never took off in it, and would never even know where to start to look for the Plantians, and was meant to be an escape in case they lost the war."
    He takes out a hologram and shows the end of the scroll
    "No, the reason I want to talk to you is about this strange language on the end near an event about the creation of a wish-granting dragon named Lokote that happened 600 years ago, but I think is completely mythical. The Talsaigans kept insisting he was real but not to seek him out for some reason. I think the message is this language called "Namekian"...I hope you can translate it..."
    You see the Namekian on the scroll and can read it clearly:
    HI CALLINS!
    ITS ME BRONZE LOKOTE!
    YES I'M PRANKING YOU FROM 590 YEARS IN THE PAST. THE BOOK IS JUST AS MUCH A MYSTERY TO THE PLANTIANS WHEN I TELEPORT IT THERE WITHOUT ANYONE KNOWING. YOU SHOULD SEE THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE, I DO AND I HAVEN'T EVEN MET YOU YET! ITS HILARIOUS.
    SEE YOU IN THE FUTURE! MAYBE. THIS TIMELINE IS WHACK.
    ~LOKOTE

This just got a whole lot more strange. A wish-granting dragon has sent you a message from the past centuries before you even existed. In a language no one but you would know. Apparently for kicks and giggles. Yet he also teleported the book there that inspired you to searching for the cure in the first place.
    Hm.

The Burnout Bazaar
    The Androids enter the Bazaar.

It was like entering A completely different world: It was underground, lit only by various strange multicolored lights, red, green, purple, blue....
    but no yellow, no white. Various strange scents waft through the cramped air in a strange mixture of aromas
    , Burnout vendors selling the strangest things from candy-flavored pizza, to "round cubes" stood right alongside great artistic statues of past Burnouts looking like they were holding up the ceiling, as they walk along, they not only see Burnouts blasting fire from their mouths, but flames of every color. Next to them were people doing strange hypnotic dances while wearing stranger flowing clothing, many of them made to imitate birds but with strange unnatural colors.

They pass by artists who finish painting a picture, a beautiful masterpiece....then blow it up as an artistic statement of how nothing lasts forever, people beside them scrambling to take pictures of it before its gone forever. They pass by hovercyclist races zooming by under bridges at the Bazaar begins to open up into a wider space, incredibly dangerous and risky scenes full of gambling where the gamblers bet every cent they have as well as a few other things just to make it interesting, they pass by restaurants where one can eat as much as they want- literally, 24/7 buffets with incredibly strange cuisine from many planets for as wide a selection of tastes as possible, there is a constant music in the background from a thousand different instruments that mixes into a nameless eternal medley, and there is a repeated theme of decorated skulls placed here and there.

They pass by people selling their services as statue makers "better get your affairs in order while you can!"
    they say. "We'll make sure your remembered in stone-forever! Before its too late!". They pass by establishments of every stripe and class, offering every service of flesh and pleasure in the world for every taste, for every hedonistic debauched desire. Burnouts with crazy hairstyles from afros to mohawks to spikes, dyed multiple hair colors walked by in either a rush or in a daze, looking for the next distraction, the next pleasure, the next thing to experience before they die. There was equal parts decadence and desperation to the whole place, with not much care given to whether that desperation to live lead to their deaths. It was like life put in fast motion, but with all the brakes and speed bumps ripped out and replaced with turbo boosters and jet engines.

It was like they entered a Slaaneshi cultist town crossed with the Day of the Dead celebration, with extra red and black mana added on. Everything was in your face, surreal, dreamlike and demanding that you pay attention- yet there was so little attention to spare, especially to each other.

Yet neither of the Androids could deny- there was a certain sharp-diamond beauty to it all....beauty that could cut you if you weren't careful.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Alright, I'll let you go then.

Then Ieez hangs up.
    "See you later," Starlight said, hanging up as well. She poked the bubble of silence, popping it.

"That was Snow," she said calmly, the lie coming easily and naturally. "He wanted to tell us to use his and Polar's real names here, because their merc names are similar to those of a pair of exiles, and he didn't want to risk Ambassador Rime mistaking them for said fugitives."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

Moon

Aspa picks up Diamond and starts to bounce like he was wanting.
    "I wonder why you can't do this. Do you think we should have Callins take a look? Maybe it is because you are an android."

Candy in your Corner

Right after Starlight speaks your waitress comes around with your desserts.
    "Their you two go, enjoy it."

Que looks to Starlight, his grin even wider now.
    "Alright I think I can do that."
    Que levitates his piece of carrot cake up and munches on a small bit. However a shiver shots through his body as he suddenly drops it on the table with a splat.

University

The worst part was the joke was on Lokote, Callins was purely straight face. He was more concerned about the implications of this message as the gears were going like crazy in his mind. He knew he had to go back to Talgaisa he had to meet this Lokote. Why did he do the very thing that would mean his peoples, and his own survive. Lokote why would his own people say not to seek him out? Why was Callins unable to find him the first time? So many questions to be answered.
    Last edited by cavalieredraghi; 2016-03-01 at 12:35 AM.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

Old Sayian Palace-

Vodkana smiled. "Tell me.. what was her favorite food? Nya?" She asked.
    "I think I might track her with that knowledge!" She said with excitment, eager to help- and maybe to please both Zoyl and Ryu.

Interview-

Spoon tightened his sunglasses. "Hmmm most of it is from archives of channels like the galactic fashion channel... merrow. Some of it I have filmed myself... and most intrestingly..." Spoon grinned. "Vodkana's secret video dairy. Merrow."
    'I thought it would help the public understand more who and what is Vodkana. Would you mind I'll show short glances I believe would intrest you? Merrow?" He have asked.
    After a positive answer he putted chip into the media pad.

- -----------
    It was fahion galactic Channel recording from "Ms. Galaxy" contest of year ago.
    A line of beauties from over the galaxy in swim suits stood. Most of them were slim, but there also was Vodkana. She had smug smile on her face, the others looked at her worried.
    The host held pad, shaking and waiting for the decision of the judges and public. A beep from the datapad signed that the answer have been recived.

"And... the Ms. Galaxy award going to... Ms. Kodarr!" He said with a nervouse smile.
    Ms. Kodarr was a pinkish girl with tentacles as hair and big bug like eyes. She smiled with victory walking to take the award from the host.
    But Vodkana hissed with rage. "How dare you?! Nya?!" And slapped Ms. Kodarr with such power, that she sent flying into the crowd as a loud sickening noise of her jaw getting broken is heard.
    "Nya! I'm princess Vodkana! The most beatiful girl in tbe galaxy! Nya!" She said enraged. "And if you won't admit I'll tell my father to destroy this planet and every planet where people watching this! Nya!"

The crowd started to panic.
    The host coughed up. "My.. apologies... mmm we had a mistake here... Princess Vodkana is Ms. Galaxy!" He declared. Vodkana moved forward, purring with statisfaction.

'Please don't call Beerus!"
    "Take everything you want! We don't to die!" People begged from the crowd.

"Nya! Thank you thank you! You are almost kind enough!" Vodkana waved.
    Shaking the host called. "And Vice Ms. Galaxy is....-"

"Me." Vodkana said with a frown. "Do you think there someone with enough beauty to be MY vice? Nya?" She asked with a hiss.
    - ------------

Spoon stopped the video. 'And this is far from her worst. Merrow." He grinned.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ogre in the Playground

Candy in your Corner

Right after Starlight speaks your waitress comes around with your desserts.
    "Their you two go, enjoy it."
    "Thank you," said Starlight, taking a sip of her tea. The waitress was right, it really was divine.

Que looks to Starlight, his grin even wider now.
    "Alright I think I can do that."
    Que levitates his piece of carrot cake up and munches on a small bit. However a shiver shots through his body as he suddenly drops it on the table with a splat.
    Starlight was about to take a bite of her cheesecake, but dropped it when she saw Que shiver. "Que? What's wrong?" she asked, alarmed.
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

6. - Top - End - #126
    Titan in the Playground

Old Sayain

Zoyl looks to Vodkana.
    "You can track by cooking?"

Candy in your corner

Que shakes his head, as if trying to clear his mind.
    "It is nothing, just a superior about to give me a ton of paper work." He looks to Starlight with a comforting expression on his face.
    "I did not mean to startle you." Que tries to save what he could of the piece of cake he dropped, the grabs a couple napkins to clean the rest.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ogre in the Playground

Candy in your corner

Que shakes his head, as if trying to clear his mind.
    "It is nothing, just a superior about to give me a ton of paper work." He looks to Starlight with a comforting expression on his face.
    "I did not mean to startle you." Que tries to save what he could of the piece of cake he dropped, the grabs a couple napkins to clean the rest.
    Starlight already had her phone out and was halfway through dialing Callins when Que assured her he was alright. A small frown crossed her face, but she trusted Que enough to know if he was alright or not. She put the phone away, banishing it to the pocket dimension where all ponies keep their inventories. She then levitated half her slice of cheesecake over to Que, flagging down the waitress as she approached.

"Is everything alright?" the waitress asked, noticing the cake splatted on the table.

"Everything is fine," said Starlight. "We just had a minor accident. Unfortunately, we will need an extra slice of carrot cake."

The waitress nodded. "Of course," she said, departing towards the kitchen.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

8. - Top - End - #128
    Titan in the Playground

Candy in your Corner

Que seemed touched by Starlight's gesture.
    "Thank you Starlight. I really appreciate you being here. " Que gave one more smiled nod to Starlight before taking a bite of the Cheese cake, his eyes then glaze over from the sure sweetiness of it.
    "Oh my Io! This is delicious."

9. - Top - End - #129
    Ogre in the Playground

Candy in your Corner

Que seemed touched by Starlight's gesture.
    "Thank you Starlight. I really appreciate you being here. " Que gave one more smiled nod to Starlight before taking a bite of the Cheese cake, his eyes then glaze over from the sure sweetiness of it.
    "Oh my Io! This is delicious."
    Starlight nodded, though her senses were still on high alert. She shoved the carrot cake towards the edge of the table for disposal, just in case. Encouraged by Que's praise of the cheesecake, she took a bite herself, a grin crossing her face. "You're right, this is really good!" she remarked. "Ah, something about citrus just tastes very ... nature-al."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

Que shakes his head once again, before looking up to see Starlight.
    "Yah it does. But also the texture they gave the cake. It is near perfect. I wonder if Vodkana could learn a thing or two from these tuffles about desserts." Que grins, grinning as a pony seemed to come nature-ally.

"Who taught you Starlight? Who before Celestia was your teacher?"

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ogre in the Playground

Que shakes his head once again, before looking up to see Starlight.
    "Yah it does. But also the texture they gave the cake. It is near perfect. I wonder if Vodkana could learn a thing or two from these tuffles about desserts." Que grins, grinning as a pony seemed to come nature-ally.
    Starlight nodded. "Indeed, they must have mixed or beat the cheese for hours to get it to this consistency," she marveled. (Naturally, she has never heard of a blender....)

"Who taught you Starlight? Who before Celestia was your teacher?"
    Well that was an unexpected question. "Well, I went to a private school in Canterlot called The Learning Park," she said. "Most of what I learned came from them and my foalsitter (who was also a teacher there), Sunny Shores. And my parents, of course."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

12. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

Que chuckles at the fact that Starlight never heard of a blender. However he listens with rapped attention to what Starlight had to say. When finished, however another thought crossed his mind.
    "How did you gain your cutie mark?"

13. - Top - End - #133
    Titan in the Playground

Old Sayian Palace

"Nya.. maybe. I hope." Vodkana said.
    "I knew chefs- a Shugoki masters who could and now I think I understand how it works, when I have discovered that I can sense people's ki. Every ki have 'aroma'- I could notice Aspa's ki anywhere for example. And so food. And... I can sense what food someone consumed. So- by knowing food which someone eat a lot, I could sense it." She explained.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

14. - Top - End - #134
    Ogre in the Playground

Que chuckles at the fact that Starlight never heard of a blender. However he listens with rapped attention to what Starlight had to say. When finished, however another thought crossed his mind.
    "How did you gain your cutie mark?"
    Starlight looked down and to the side, blushing slightly. "Ah, well, that's ... kind of an embarrassing story," she muttered. "I ... kind of ran away from home."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

15. - Top - End - #135
    Titan in the Playground

Old Sayain place

Zoyl looked to Vodkana, with a bit of awe.
    "That is actually impressive, but what if others also enjoy that meal?"

Candy in your Corner

Que was warm and open as he spoke next.
    "You can tell me, your not the first to run away from home."

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ogre in the Playground

Candy in your Corner

Que was warm and open as he spoke next.
    "You can tell me, your not the first to run away from home."
    "Well, it's not just that," Starlight said. "It's ... well, I can't tell you exactly why. Just that my parents were away from home a lot, and I mean a lot, and that the reason is classified. Celestia's eyes only. But, well, one day I got sick of them being away all the time, and I ran away. I snuck aboard a caravan of ponies headed for the new frontier town of Ponyville. Long story short, I got lost and ended up in the Everfree Forest."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

17. - Top - End - #137
    Titan in the Playground

Que gritted his teeth as he looked away.
    "That place can be deadly if you are not one with the natural order of the world." He then looks back to Starlight.
    "But I know you are at one with it, any world in fact. Also I am guessing your parents were like you are now."

18. - Top - End - #138
    Colossus in the Playground

Moon

Aspa picks up Diamond and starts to bounce like he was wanting.
    "I wonder why you can't do this. Do you think we should have Callins take a look? Maybe it is because you are an android."
    Um, no, that's okay.

The boy seems to be shaking a bit.

[Storage area]

Ieez calls Vodkana.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground

"At least I'm not so careless as to have a foal out of wedlock, without actually having the time to raise her!" Starlight snapped. She winced, and beneath her sudden anger you could sense some unresolved pain. "Sorry. Can ... we not talk about them?" she requested.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2016-03-01 at 10:02 AM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

20. - Top - End - #140
    Titan in the Playground

Moon

Aspa knelt down and hugged Diamond.
    "I am sorry Diamond I did not mean to. it is okay we won't do anything you don't want."

Candy in your corner

Que reflexes and stretched out a hoof to Starlight, trying to comfort her.
    "Starlight it is okay, I am sorry I brought it up. How about I stop asking about you?" Que's eyes were wide and for the first true time filled with compassion.

21. - Top - End - #141
    Ogre in the Playground

Candy in your corner

Que reflexes and stretched out a hoof to Starlight, trying to comfort her.
    "Starlight it is okay, I am sorry I brought it up. How about I stop asking about you?" Que's eyes were wide and for the first true time filled with compassion.
    Starlight shook her head. "You can ask about me, just ... not about my parents. Not right now," she said.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

22. - Top - End - #142
    Titan in the Playground

Que pulls his hoof away.
    "Okay well how did you meet Celestia?"

23. - Top - End - #143
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Interview-

Spoon tightened his sunglasses. "Hmmm most of it is from archives of channels like the galactic fashion channel... merrow. Some of it I have filmed myself... and most intrestingly..." Spoon grinned. "Vodkana's secret video dairy. Merrow."
    'I thought it would help the public understand more who and what is Vodkana. Would you mind I'll show short glances I believe would intrest you? Merrow?" He have asked.
    After a positive answer he putted chip into the media pad.

- -----------
    It was fahion galactic Channel recording from "Ms. Galaxy" contest of year ago.
    A line of beauties from over the galaxy in swim suits stood. Most of them were slim, but there also was Vodkana. She had smug smile on her face, the others looked at her worried.
    The host held pad, shaking and waiting for the decision of the judges and public. A beep from the datapad signed that the answer have been recived.

"And... the Ms. Galaxy award going to... Ms. Kodarr!" He said with a nervouse smile.
    Ms. Kodarr was a pinkish girl with tentacles as hair and big bug like eyes. She smiled with victory walking to take the award from the host.
    But Vodkana hissed with rage. "How dare you?! Nya?!" And slapped Ms. Kodarr with such power, that she sent flying into the crowd as a loud sickening noise of her jaw getting broken is heard.
    "Nya! I'm princess Vodkana! The most beatiful girl in tbe galaxy! Nya!" She said enraged. "And if you won't admit I'll tell my father to destroy this planet and every planet where people watching this! Nya!"

The crowd started to panic.
    The host coughed up. "My.. apologies... mmm we had a mistake here... Princess Vodkana is Ms. Galaxy!" He declared. Vodkana moved forward, purring with statisfaction.

'Please don't call Beerus!"
    "Take everything you want! We don't to die!" People begged from the crowd.

"Nya! Thank you thank you! You are almost kind enough!" Vodkana waved.
    Shaking the host called. "And Vice Ms. Galaxy is....-"

"Me." Vodkana said with a frown. "Do you think there someone with enough beauty to be MY vice? Nya?" She asked with a hiss.
    - ------------

Spoon stopped the video. 'And this is far from her worst. Merrow." He grinned.
    While Ulgo and his entire species are completely blind, they make up for it with a highly developed electroreception that not only allowed them to perceive neural electrical signals but perceive a format like video on most electronic formats as clearly as a creature with eyesight could.

Other species' standards of 'beauty' never ceased to disgust him. If only they could see (in a manner of speaking) a proper, strong Veru'nas female.

Though Spoon could only see the reporter jotting down notes on his datapad. I see it now: A pattern of behavior. Princess Vodkana uses violence and threats of planetary annihilation to satisfy her own narcissism.

We can supplement the body of the story with research. What is the state of the Ms. Galaxy Pageant's credibility? What of the national and planetary governments she bankrupted through coercive payoffs, like a man paying a mugger to avoid stabbing? Hear now the story of the man who lost his job thanks to the meddling of Princess Vodkana.
    He imagines the story out loud. Random McPerson was a good man, hard working and honest, but after the "Princess" bankrupted his planet, he lost his job. His wife was unable to get the medical treatment she desperately needed to live, and he and his four offspring have been kicked out of their home, Mr. McPerson was forced to sell himself into Imperial Slavery just to feed his kids! If such a person exists, i'll find him, don't you worry! Once i'm done, half this universe will be convinced Vodkana is a murderer.

But I will need a list of these planets Vodkana has visited.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2016-03-01 at 10:17 AM.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well, that ties back into how I got my cutie mark," Starlight replied. "While I was wandering the Everfree Forest, I came across a wounded manticore. It was being attacked by carrion sprites." Carrion sprites were like parasprites, except they fed on sick and wounded creatures. "It was wounded, and I instinctively rushed up and tried to blast away the sprites, but it wasn't exactly effective. A part of me realized it was more important to heal the manticore, even without knowing what the sprites were at the time, so I did my best to calm him down. Once he was calm, I felt a surge of magic, and when it cleared I had healed the manticore of its wounds. The sprites, deprived of their meal, left, and I found I had my cutie mark."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

25. - Top - End - #145
    Titan in the Playground

Que was awe'd it was an amazing story.
    "That is impressive and brave, but how did that lead to you meeting Celestia?"

26. - Top - End - #146
    Ogre in the Playground

Que was awe'd it was an amazing story.
    "That is impressive and brave, but how did that lead to you meeting Celestia?"
    Starlight nodded. "Well, when my parents found out I was missing, they reported it to the royal guard. When they figured out I was lost in the forest, Princess Celestia personally led the search. She appeared just after I got my cutie mark, shortly followed by her guards. That, and the fact that I was a natural-born alicorn, was probably what initially led me towards Celestia's school in the first place."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

Que nods.
    "You Alicorns are extremely rare I will give you that." He had just finished his cheesecake by this point when the new slice of Carrot cake came out.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Ogre in the Playground

Que nods.
    "You Alicorns are extremely rare I will give you that." He had just finished his cheesecake by this point when the new slice of Carrot cake came out.
    Starlight's cheesecake was long gone by this point. She nodded to the waitress as she brought out the new carrot cake. "Thank you very much," she said. "So, Que. What about you? I mean, I don't know how much you can tell me without endangering the timeline, but ... what about you? Where do you come from?"
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

29. - Top - End - #149
    Titan in the Playground

Que looked embarassed?
    "Well there is a bit I could tell you without endangering a thing. lets see...."

Que starting to think for a long moment enough to try the Carrot cake.
    "I am from a far Western continent of Equestria. Zoyl and I ran away from home to join a school that Celestia had started with a few other Key leaders of the world. One was our teacher Spark of Olith. um..." He was trying to think on how to narrow it down.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Ogre in the Playground

Que looked embarassed?
    "Well there is a bit I could tell you without endangering a thing. lets see...."

Que starting to think for a long moment enough to try the Carrot cake.
    "I am from a far Western continent of Equestria. Zoyl and I ran away from home to join a school that Celestia had started with a few other Key leaders of the world. One was our teacher Spark of Olith. um..." He was trying to think on how to narrow it down.
    "An international school? Interesting...."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show