New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Dragonball in the Playground OOC III

Tailripper can still fight Oxy. He just has to get past Callins (which considering his outrageously high power-level i'm sure he can just fly through any resistance Callins throws up) with general instructions that move him towards Oxy's direction. It can even be as simple as "destroy the fake Callins' cure" or "break stuff around the Palace"
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    Well Brusal is suppose to fight Captain yin yang.Callins can combat Tailripper. Also just as minor fluff Tailripper most likely would not have served under Kor , she just with in the year became queen. Callins would negate both no and regen however his own and his oppennant to make the fight even. Is that okay if not I can do another mask.
    .....ok, but since he is a former Ex-Suicide Squad, I'm going say that the fight won't be easy even without ki or regen, because elite trained soldier who kills saiyans and rips off their tails for fun.

@ Ing: that is also an idea.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2016-03-06 at 07:02 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #273
    Titan in the Playground

I can agree Callins is a Prince not originally trained to fight but did learn.

4. - Top - End - #274

I was going to have Poka and Ieez go to the palace(did they succeed in binding the two grafitiers that weren't fighting Vodkana?)

while neither of them are as strong as Oxy, Ieez is fast and Poka is technically immortal as long as she doen'st go Pure...which she isn't strong enough to do yet, so, yeah.

A bit of guerrilla tactics from Ieez and Poka tanking might even the fight without the use of the Mask.

...Or, if you take Ing's suggestion, if Tailripper can sense Ki or has a scouter, he could go after what he might perceive as a better fight(Oxy;s in times ten, so his Pl is close to 400,000), but I don't think Oxy can handle two end bosses by himself so somebody else would either have to follow to help or take on Selrika.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

5. - Top - End - #275

Rime is around, waiting a response from Queen Kor but he wants to protect the cure, which would put him moving towards Oxy's direction.

6. - Top - End - #276
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm still unsure what to have Starlight do, or even what her present PL should be. I could have her fight one of the enemies, or I could have her try and free 23 and 22. Or something else. I'm not sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

7. - Top - End - #277
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    ...Or, if you take Ing's suggestion, if Tailripper can sense Ki or has a scouter, he could go after what he might perceive as a better fight(Oxy;s in times ten, so his Pl is close to 400,000), but I don't think Oxy can handle two end bosses by himself so somebody else would either have to follow to help or take on Selrika.
    well Selraika, even in her final boss form will want to escape and live another day to selfishly live for her own desires, so she would see Tailripper as a good distraction to fly out and get the heck out of dodge- as in, off the planet. the challenge with her is not letting her escape so that she can face justice. which other people can do. and it would really poetic if she was taken out team-style, since she is only out for herself.

8. - Top - End - #278

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    well Selraika, even in her final boss form will want to escape and live another day to selfishly live for her own desires, so she would see Tailripper as a good distraction to fly out and get the heck out of dodge- as in, off the planet. the challenge with her is not letting her escape so that she can face justice. which other people can do. and it would really poetic if she was taken out team-style, since she is only out for herself.
    What a perfect opportunity to run into Artic and possibly Ieez!

9. - Top - End - #279
    Titan in the Playground

I think this would be funny, Callins is the only one however at the palace with Vati of my PCs, Aspa is protecting Diamond and the University and Brusal is with the pirate. I will post shortly.

- - - Updated - - -

Is that alright? Was Aspa in conflict I don't remember.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Titan in the Playground

Question or two: first did we not already move pass the Fake Vati's? If not, then why did telepathy not work? Godly and Kai telepathy does not fall for fakes it speaks to the person directly, not someone similar to them. How then is it Callins reached to a fake? I mean I could understand Vati not wanting to listen.

11. - Top - End - #281

Rime is with Queen Kor, doesn't that make him with Callins and Starlight as well?

12. - Top - End - #282
    Titan in the Playground

Yes I believe. Callins and Starlight were with Kor as well.

13. - Top - End - #283

I'm kind of disappointed with the latest episode of Super.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Don't get me wrong, it was good, but it turns out that "Good Frieza" is actually just "slightly less evil Frieza."

Although his soldiers and the children he saved looking like shadow demons was probably meant to be foreshadowing of some kind, but still.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Barbarian in the Playground

Hey Cav, is Zoyl going to respond to Ryuichi?

If not that's fine, I'll just have him head off.

Btw, are any of the Burnouts NOT currently in a fight? I was kinda wanting to battle, but I don't want to jump in on someone else's
    Make it count.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Titan in the Playground

What do you mean Ishimi?

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground

Uh, Ing? That thing with the civvies I posted was actually meant specifically for Que.
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

17. - Top - End - #287
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ishimi View Post
    OLD SAIYAN PLACE

Mostly small talk is made over dinner, the Saiyan sadly assures that Kiswi did, in fact leave. Ryuichi promises to try his best to find her.

As the last bowl of soup is finished, and the last dish washed, Ryuichi straightens his body in a more rigid stance. He seems to be focusing on something.

"Zoyl, do you feel those power signatures? They seem to be fighting! We should go make sure everything is alright."

The Saiyan nods.

"It was good seeing you again. If you find Kiswi... Tell her I said hi."
    I was referring to Ryu mentioning the PLs.

Like I said, it's fine if she doesn't respond; it doesn't really need a response since it's more of a statement. I was just seeing if maybe you didn't notice
    Make it count.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ishimi View Post
    I was referring to Ryu mentioning the PLs.

Like I said, it's fine if she doesn't respond; it doesn't really need a response since it's more of a statement. I was just seeing if maybe you didn't notice
    Um Ishimi Zoyl and Vodkana had already left if I am correct on the order. You were talking to nobody by that point.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, so much for Starlight and Callins fighting the girls. XD

Guess they have a bit of a breather. Maybe a chance to regroup? Maybe Starlight could use this chance to attempt to free the androids....
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

20. - Top - End - #290
    Titan in the Playground

That is not a bad idea. Also I can't reply till Raziere comes back and answers my questions.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, I'm more worried about the consequences. Raz said that she wanted to keep the androids out of the fight to keep them from solving the plot too easily. Though I have to wonder, how can they be hypnotized if their brains are partially or entirely electronic? Shouldn't it have been the omni-directional virus that knocked them out?
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

22. - Top - End - #292
    Titan in the Playground

I thought I was solving the plot to quickly? Also that is just something to work on I suppose.

- - - Updated - - -

Can I ask of Hawk and Ing to slow down for the speed of the others?

23. - Top - End - #293
    Titan in the Playground

Question or two: first did we not already move pass the Fake Vati's? If not, then why did telepathy not work? Godly and Kai telepathy does not fall for fakes it speaks to the person directly, not someone similar to them. How then is it Callins reached to a fake? I mean I could understand Vati not wanting to listen.
    oh. sorry, yeah, lets just say he wasn't listening.

and sorry if I hadn't been responding. still a little......in a tizzy of dark thoughts concerning.....my issues.

and getting the Androids out would mean I have to play both sides of the conflict and potentially steal the spotlight, but whatever if you want free them early, go ahead, lets just make plans for what happens when they do, so that they don't steal the spotlight or anything- mostly because that'd be worse than railroading- that'd be GMPC mary sue-ing.

well sorry, I thought the Skater Duo wasn't there at the palace or something until the post was made....if you really want I could edit it to make sure they fight Callins and Starlight, I thought it was just.....Starlight alone....they aren't plot important, they're just another fight....

and yeah, thoughts kind of mixed now, trying to sort things out to make sure we get on track.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2016-03-06 at 09:53 PM.

24. - Top - End - #294
    Titan in the Playground

I am willing to help however I can. That is what discussion is for. I feel you having to play both sides would be taxing. I think it best for you to not have that. Lets not free the Androids.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Ogre in the Playground

oh. sorry, yeah, lets just say he wasn't listening.

and sorry if I hadn't been responding. still a little......in a tizzy of dark thoughts concerning.....my issues.

and getting the Androids out would mean I have to play both sides of the conflict and potentially steal the spotlight, but whatever if you want free them early, go ahead, lets just make plans for what happens when they do, so that they don't steal the spotlight or anything- mostly because that'd be worse than railroading- that'd be GMPC mary sue-ing.

well sorry, I thought the Skater Duo wasn't there at the palace or something until the post was made....if you really want I could edit it to make sure they fight Callins and Starlight, I thought it was just.....Starlight alone....they aren't plot important, they're just another fight....

and yeah, thoughts kind of mixed now, trying to sort things out to make sure we get on track.
    Nah, it's fine. I can always have Starlight go after Selraika. Especially if her actions put civilians in danger. Wink wink, nudge nudge.

And I hope you feel better. I really do recommend seeing a councilor, I see one myself and it's been a big help.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

26. - Top - End - #296
    Titan in the Playground

Since it may have been missed can Ing and Hawk please slow down to the pace of the group?

27. - Top - End - #297

I'm going to give a reminder that Ieez is in his second form, which looks radically different from his true form(No carapace on head-think like Rezok, but in Ieez's colors- his second form istaller, looks like the Elite Bio-Suit but with spikes down the spine and tail, and two black horns jutting out the back of his head)

I also imagine that his personality has changed somewhat since the time skip-year of meditation and all that.

So Rime might have difficulty recognizing him... Though seeing him in his first form might complicate things.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2016-03-06 at 10:07 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Ogre in the Playground

Oooor the arcosians and Poka can take care of her.

Nevermind.

Okay, I guess I should take my own advice and communicate. I was kind of looking forward to Starlight and Callins fighting off the skater duo, with them having a higher power level and Starlight and Callins having to use their wits to win. I thought that Starlight could just fly off after Selraika, but the aforementioned fighters already tagged her. So ... eh.

Since it may have been missed can Ing and Hawk please slow down to the pace of the group?
    Okay, noted.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2016-03-06 at 10:52 PM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

29. - Top - End - #299

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Oooor the arcosians and Poka can take care of her.

Nevermind.
    To be fair, she did head to where they were.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

30. - Top - End - #300
    Titan in the Playground

......well....uh.....erh......I don't want to disappoint Hawkflight and cavaliered by not allowing them a non-Vati fight, I guess?

I'm sure we can work out a way for you to have that fight.....