New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Teleporting warlords?

In this comic, when we first see Ansom on his right hand there is guy in violet clothes; on his left, a red-headed girl. Hovewer, two panels later violet guy his on his left, two more panels and red is shown on his right. Also, Vinnie, who was on opposite side of the table placing colored sticks (they don't have Stanley's technology to make minis? ) where he spotted enemy units is suddenly at the same side of table as Ansom. There is too little data to tell anything about last warlord, but she also appears to have suddenly changed position. Perhaps it is the way by which Ansom plans to leave circle after attack (beam/gwiffon me up, Jillian)?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Teleporting warlords?

Quote Originally Posted by Irbis View Post
    An easier explanation is that they're all massively fidgety. The forces of a previously dull-witted twit have just pulled a big rabbit out of a hat, and it's vigorously wielding a switchblade. They've lost almost half their siege units. In their shoes I would be fidgeting.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Default Re: Teleporting warlords?

Quote Originally Posted by abb3w View Post
    An easier explanation is that they're all massively fidgety. The forces of a previously dull-witted twit have just pulled a big rabbit out of a hat, and it's vigorously wielding a switchblade. They've lost almost half their siege units. In their shoes I would be fidgeting.
    Aka they are walking around the table to get all the angles cause they really have had their nerves shot...