New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: SSotT III - The roleplay must go on!

Quote Originally Posted by Emmerlaus View Post
    S&S

rolling her eyes before she change back, she say: " Well you said my condition is unique so I was thinking of using just a small pony part on me, to use as a catalyst for the inner fire to be boost. When I wanted to try to combine pegasis and dragon magic before, I was in my pony form. And let's just say Princess Twilight had to travel throught time to prevent it from happening, saying the devastation it cause was too enormous. BUT with you around this time and only using a small pony part, I figured I could fuel my inner fire more easily this way. Once I got the hang on it, Im sure I would be able to use it as a full dragon more easily!"

==========

Griffonstone

Griffons are truly happy of what you are doing for them. Sure, there was some bootlickers who tried to ask for a bit more but Gaston put them in their place each time.

Once you are done, you are tired but satisfied. The city never looked better and you even took the time to restaure the library, which took a bit longer because of all the books to restaure.

Gaston invite you to his house and treat you like a guest of honor. He serve you maple ham with gravies and vegetables for dinner and offer you a quality cider to celebrate.

" Saffron, you definetly have the power to make a difference. If only we could make every griffons realize they have the same power without using magic, Im sure Griffonstone would never have decay like it did before. "
    "No you most master both parts of your self, before you can begin to master them working together in unison." Spark said adamantly.
    "Now if you are unwilling to work with in the rules I have set for you, then you can consider my help done with Grandmother."

============

"No it was bound to decay, nearly all things end, Even dragons will end one day, though when I have no clue. However that Gilda, she was staring at you pretty intensely, with more then just competitive spirit. If I may be so bold I would say she is your best option for finding a mate."

2. - Top - End - #122
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Dinner

Minute seems to go deeper and deeper into panic. They find a shadowy character of a dragon.
    "Vine?!"
    "Nope. Just Spike. Who is Vine?" have answered the baby dragon who didnt looked like her at all, but Minute panicked.

Ghost blinked dumbly. "Not going.. back?" he repeated with disbelif.
    "Well.. as you probably know, I am in mission at the Academy, and Master Blaise is my teacher over there...' he have bowed his head. 'He trying to teach me nonesense about harmonic dragons... don't you read the reports together with you-erm.. our father?" he have asked with confusion and fear. He was always sure Vine is the right claw of Shred. She was his biological daughter, looking so much like him! Strong beatiful- a true princess of Shred's Pack.

School

Muse "Bet your shining mane I am!" Muse said with excitment.
    "Isnt the test dangerouse?"" Lilly have asked with a worry.
    Vine did not stop her glare, but she did seem curious as well.

"What reports, I have been away from Shred's weyr for a couple years now. Your Father is vile."
    Vine spat out at Ghost making it clear Shred would never be a father in her eyes. She then approached Ghost with her claws flexed.
    "If you still report to him then, I will just have to remove you as a threat."

Staresh points in a direction for Minute.
    "There I sense alot of rage coming from there."

============

Stamps shakes his head.
    "Maybe, pretty much Rainbow is going to fight Muse. "
    And with that Rainbow levitates some rocks from the ground and sends them hurling toward Muse.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

S&S

Sugar find it unfair that her idea was so heavily reprimended... She just agreed and came back inside, since their was no use in going out anymore.

She practiced with a lot of concentration in a corner while Spark was watching over, not saying anything for a long while... She decided to not give him any cooking advices if he wasnt telling her ways to improve or helping her in her training. It felt as a unfair trade if she were to give him cooking skills she worked so hard for if he wasnt giving her more direction but she remained polite and agreable. Its just this week-end wasn't exciting as she was picturing it in her mind.

She took a break once in a while to relief Gingdred. Glutonny was getting big enough not to eat other thing then herbreast milk, its something that would end soon but she still did so with that in mind.

Spark took interest in helping Zephyr who his magic studies, since Sugar was so concentrated in her practice, not realizing her very subtle sulking.

When the evening come, Sugar went to be in Zephyr's guest room... Since her disappointement from earlier, she missed Saffron presence even more. She wrote him a magic letter telling him about her day. Her letter was happy and didnt mention how disappointed she was. Sending the letter, she decided to not use the crib and sleep next to Glutonny, keeping him close like a teddy bear, much to Glutonny delight.

Glutonny presence really helped her tonight...

==========

Gaston sigh, shake his head: " I dont believe Im cool enough for her taste. While I was wrong in judging her interest in becoming royalty, I think she just had a hard time not living to everyone expectation. I'll treat her less as a rival from now on however. I believe a friendship could be possible now. "

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

Spark did actually give Sugar aid, through out the day. He told her to light the fire place with her breath rather then inner fire. But he also told her to watch how her magic feels and acts when she does this. To then tomorrow emulate this feeling this action toward her claws. Spark was honest, but he also was strict. It was clear from his teacher, that only the student and their own pride would be what brings about their downfall. Spark was tough, but that did not change that he was helping his family.

-------

Saffron chuckled at Gaston's words.
    "Too cool for you. You are kidding me right? I have been around a long time, and never before have I heard such ridiculous words. Though friendship is not a bad base for a relationship."

5. - Top - End - #125
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    Spark did actually give Sugar aid, through out the day. He told her to light the fire place with her breath rather then inner fire. But he also told her to watch how her magic feels and acts when she does this. To then tomorrow emulate this feeling this action toward her claws. Spark was honest, but he also was strict. It was clear from his teacher, that only the student and their own pride would be what brings about their downfall. Spark was tough, but that did not change that he was helping his family.

-------

Saffron chuckled at Gaston's words.
    "Too cool for you. You are kidding me right? I have been around a long time, and never before have I heard such ridiculous words. Though friendship is not a bad base for a relationship."
    S&S

Sugar didn't mind Sparks way of training. After all, even a thousand years later she still had Bittersweet training. Spark training made her feel like how she was as a student again in her cooking school.

It was hard for her to take a break in such training, she really was giving her all. But she still offered Spark some small advices about Griffons and what they like as food. When he cooked the next meals, she complimented where it was due but also told him what she would have do differently.

In the evening, she still missed Saffron a bit and sended her letter. She was glad to share her bed with Glutonny, who was delighted as well.

============

Griffonstone

Gaston chuckle: " She is prideful friend, I saw it. And you're not the only one who was thinking of shipping us together. But she, herself, said very clearly that their would be nothing going on between us. Sure, she was being pressured by her fanclub but I heard her clearly. "

He sigh, shake his head. " She became a better cook once she started showing some interest to it. A bit like Gingdred in comparaison, the cooking I mean. But as wife potential? Im clearly not high on her list. Which actually for me is a good thing. I being approached by so many griffons girl just for my status. Its hard to trust a griffon mister Saffron, very hard. I am putting my hopes that once every griffons here realize the joy of living in a harmonious community that honest feelings will pop up."

6. - Top - End - #126
    Titan in the Playground

S&S

The next morning Spark was already up it seemed, or did he even sleep last night. Either way he was sitting about the cave of Zephyr's home staring out into the frozen wastes. Not disturbing or awakening anyone.

Gaston

Saffron just continued to laugh.
    "Things will happen in their due time. But..." Though he then gets a letter from Sugar as he goes silent to read it to himself. A smile crosses his face as he seems happy.

"Looks like my grandson Spark is giving Sugar a run for her money in terms of teaching."

7. - Top - End - #127
    Titan in the Playground

She rose up hearing you speaking: " I-Its not that... Their is a intruder here, inside that swallow tree. I can sense its presence. But seeing you here, should I assume its a guest? "
    "A guest? Erhh... Why yes! A guest! A critter friend of mine!" Deepwood hurrily said, gulping and all nervouse.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

8. - Top - End - #128
    Titan in the Playground

Vine did not stop her glare, but she did seem curious as well.

"What reports, I have been away from Shred's weyr for a couple years now. Your Father is vile."
    Vine spat out at Ghost making it clear Shred would never be a father in her eyes. She then approached Ghost with her claws flexed.
    "If you still report to him then, I will just have to remove you as a threat."

Staresh points in a direction for Minute.
    "There I sense alot of rage coming from there."

============

Stamps shakes his head.
    "Maybe, pretty much Rainbow is going to fight Muse. "
    And with that Rainbow levitates some rocks from the ground and sends them hurling toward Muse.
    "What?! No! I'm reporting about the Academy! About Blaise and Monah!" He said panicked, trembling.
    "Why.. do you say those things.. about.. HIM?" He have asked, decided that HIM, was neautral enough to describe Shred.

Minute flew after Staresh, and then stopped. "Hmm... is.. that normal for.. dragons to bully stranger pegasuses?" He have asked Staresh with a wishper.

==========

Muse turned around, kicking the stone back with her hind legs. "Is that all you'v got?!"

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #129
    Titan in the Playground

Vine raised a claw as she was ready to slash Ghost's throat.

"He is evil, vile, despicable, disgusting dragon! He and all the Sinnists can die." Vine screamed as she was about to strike.

Staresh did not have an answer for Minute, no all she knew is that Vine had to be stopped, that was not bullying that was about to be murder.

======

Stamps sat back and watched with Lilly as Rainbow smirked, water had formed behind Muse and was not shooting at her like bullets, each little droplet attacking her rapidly.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

Vine raised a claw as she was ready to slash Ghost's throat.

"He is evil, vile, despicable, disgusting dragon! He and all the Sinnists can die." Vine screamed as she was about to strike.

Staresh did not have an answer for Minute, no all she knew is that Vine had to be stopped, that was not bullying that was about to be murder.

======

Stamps sat back and watched with Lilly as Rainbow smirked, water had formed behind Muse and was not shooting at her like bullets, each little droplet attacking her rapidly.
    Minute shaking his head. He using time manipulation, flying to stand between Vine and Ghost who whined. From the normal pony's point of view, it looked like a teleport.
    Minute's wing was ripped. Minute cried with pain falling to his knees. "V...vine..." he said weakly.

Ghost gasped, and started to gallop away.
    =============

Muse whined, surprised.
    "Aha. This is how it goes. Ok!" She jumped to the tree, and then threw at Rainbow gigantic book of "Lord of the Horseshoes"

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #131
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

"A guest? Erhh... Why yes! A guest! A critter friend of mine!" Deepwood hurrily said, gulping and all nervouse.
    Love Nest

Harvest Moon eyes become venimous: " Dont lie to me. I can sense its shape to be pony like. Unless you want me to report this incident to Bubbles and Starswirl himself, you will tell me why and how this pony smell like... that. A-And what is that pony doing here."

She seem to blush at the last part but she seem firm about it.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

Love Nest

Harvest Moon eyes become venimous: " Dont lie to me. I can sense its shape to be pony like. Unless you want me to report this incident to Bubbles and Starswirl himself, you will tell me why and how this pony smell like... that. A-And what is that pony doing here."

She seem to blush at the last part but she seem firm about it.
    Deepwood blushed, folding his ears. "Ermm.. she.. is not an enemy. But.. no.. need for bubble Guard to know about this..." Deepwood blushed, and switched weight from hoof to hoof.

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #133
    Titan in the Playground

Minute shaking his head. He using time manipulation, flying to stand between Vine and Ghost who whined. From the normal pony's point of view, it looked like a teleport.
    Minute's wing was ripped. Minute cried with pain falling to his knees. "V...vine..." he said weakly.

Ghost gasped, and started to gallop away.
    =============

Muse whined, surprised.
    "Aha. This is how it goes. Ok!" She jumped to the tree, and then threw at Rainbow gigantic book of "Lord of the Horseshoes"
    Vine looks in horror at what she just did to Minute. She stops her attack immediately and clutches him.
    "Minute! MINUTE!!! I am sorry Minute please please please forgive me. Why did you do that. Why." She buried her face in his chest as she was crying now. Staresh just looked to Ghost and flew straight for him. She was quick and her speed was able to place herself infront of him.

"Why was she attacking you?"

======

(it was a mushroom not a tree)

Rainbow sees Muse climb the Mushroom stalk, onlywhere did she get that book. Trying to understand the impossible Rainbow was to deep in thought as the book was impaled on her horn, she was now busy trying to shake it off.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

S&S

The next morning Spark was already up it seemed, or did he even sleep last night. Either way he was sitting about the cave of Zephyr's home staring out into the frozen wastes. Not disturbing or awakening anyone.

Gaston

Saffron just continued to laugh.
    "Things will happen in their due time. But..." Though he then gets a letter from Sugar as he goes silent to read it to himself. A smile crosses his face as he seems happy.

"Looks like my grandson Spark is giving Sugar a run for her money in terms of teaching."

S&S

Sugar goes to him, silently, sit next to him: " And I thought I was a early bird... Did you slept at all? Are you alright? "

Griffonstone

Gaston smile, seem a bit envious of your happiness: " Tell me Saffron... What do you love about Sugar? How did you knew she was the one for you? "

15. - Top - End - #135
    Titan in the Playground

S&S

Spark smiled up to Sugar.
    "I am fine, I just don't sleep when I am not in Equestria. Luna and I have a deal of sorts."

It was clear Sugar could press for more information if she chose.

Gaston

Saffron felt his heart flutter at those memories, rather any thought of Sugar. Even after all these years he still felt like a school yard colt when it came to Sugar.
    "It was strange when we started, we were co workers taking care of child Celestia and Luna. I was there adoptive father secretly but at the time Sugar did not know that." Saffron left a pause there to allow Gaston to ask a question if he wanted.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Deepwood blushed, folding his ears. "Ermm.. she.. is not an enemy. But.. no.. need for bubble Guard to know about this..." Deepwood blushed, and switched weight from hoof to hoof.
    " She?"

She seem to have understand something. " So its your... date? Is that what it is? "

17. - Top - End - #137
    Titan in the Playground

" She?"

She seem to have understand something. " So its your... date? Is that what it is? "
    Deepwood blushed and folded his ears. "Yes.. yes." he sighed deeply defeated.
    "Please.. I emm.. really want to keep it... private..." he said with a sigh.

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #138
    Titan in the Playground

Vine looks in horror at what she just did to Minute. She stops her attack immediately and clutches him.
    "Minute! MINUTE!!! I am sorry Minute please please please forgive me. Why did you do that. Why." She buried her face in his chest as she was crying now. Staresh just looked to Ghost and flew straight for him. She was quick and her speed was able to place herself infront of him.

"Why was she attacking you?"

======

(it was a mushroom not a tree)

Rainbow sees Muse climb the Mushroom stalk, onlywhere did she get that book. Trying to understand the impossible Rainbow was to deep in thought as the book was impaled on her horn, she was now busy trying to shake it off.
    Minute smiled. He have fixed the bloody horror mess, which was his wings with ease- he made it so, it never happened. Yet.
    He hugged her. "Just helping you avoid doing something, you'l regret." he said simply.
    "And It's probably would be a good training to the day we'l have our own children!" He said with the same simplicity.
    "But.. what this little one have ever done to you, Mistress?"

"GYYYAAH!" Ghost screamed, crashing into Staresh. It was almost, deafening. He was one ball of fear, he had enough fear for ten ponies. It was out of porportion, even for one who almost got murdrered.
    "Please don't eat my soul! I just have survived my sister!" He begged, despite the fact he was on the top of her.

==========

"Huh!" Muse chuckled. "Empress Muse Doom shall have her victory!" she took a rope (from where?!) made a quick lasoo, and sent to catch Rainbow's hind leg.

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #139
    Titan in the Playground

Minute smiled. He have fixed the bloody horror mess, which was his wings with ease- he made it so, it never happened. Yet.
    He hugged her. "Just helping you avoid doing something, you'l regret." he said simply.
    "And It's probably would be a good training to the day we'l have our own children!" He said with the same simplicity.
    "But.. what this little one have ever done to you, Mistress?"

"GYYYAAH!" Ghost screamed, crashing into Staresh. It was almost, deafening. He was one ball of fear, he had enough fear for ten ponies. It was out of porportion, even for one who almost got murdrered.
    "Please don't eat my soul! I just have survived my sister!" He begged, despite the fact he was on the top of her.

==========

"Huh!" Muse chuckled. "Empress Muse Doom shall have her victory!" she took a rope (from where?!) made a quick lasoo, and sent to catch Rainbow's hind leg.
    Vine's tail slammed into the ground repeatedly as crack and a tail shaped crater got deeper and deeper.
    "He is my brother, he reports everything back to Shred. I won't go back, I won't to be safe." She sobbed into Minute's chest.

Staresh was confused and sickened by the fear.
    "Sister? What?! Who are you?"

======

Rainbow just got the book off when she was tripped by the lasso, she looked to it then to Muse, as she was hog-tied in place.
    "Okay fine you are in the Discipline committee. " Rainbow said defeated.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Titan in the Playground

Dinner

"Shshshshsh..." Minute patted her back. "If he is your brother, why won't you offer him the same you have? I'v got a feeling he don't have much of fun as, Shred's son." Minute offered.
    "I don't know the whole story, but I understand that Shred, is... a hard dragon to live with. So, I'm sure your brother can relate to your feelings."

Ghost hurrily, gotten up. "OH! OMG! So sorry!" he backed off. "I'm Ghost- errh... I'm nobody!" he almost wihmpered. "I.. got... to get out of here..." he was about to run away again.

====

(Rainbow is a male of a female?)
    "Woho!" Muse hopped from the mushrom.
    "That ok. Nothing can beat up my power of imagnation, and Muse-Sense!"

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #141
    Titan in the Playground

Dinner

"Shshshshsh..." Minute patted her back. "If he is your brother, why won't you offer him the same you have? I'v got a feeling he don't have much of fun as, Shred's son." Minute offered.
    "I don't know the whole story, but I understand that Shred, is... a hard dragon to live with. So, I'm sure your brother can relate to your feelings."

Ghost hurrily, gotten up. "OH! OMG! So sorry!" he backed off. "I'm Ghost- errh... I'm nobody!" he almost wihmpered. "I.. got... to get out of here..." he was about to run away again.

====

(Rainbow is a male of a female?)
    "Woho!" Muse hopped from the mushrom.
    "That ok. Nothing can beat up my power of imagnation, and Muse-Sense!"
    "Shred lets Ghost call him Father, Shred gave more to Ghost, while I was just past around from dragon male to dragon male. " Vine cried out as she clung to Minute in desperation.

Meanwhile Staresh levitated Ghost so he could not get away.
    "Nobody is a nobody. Your Ghost huh, nice to meet you. I am Staresh of Olith Daughter of Adepha and Spark of Olith. What did you say to Vine?"

====

(Female)

"Yah it was different seeing things come out of no where literally."
    Rainbow said as a water knife cut her binds.
    "Well our first meeting will be after school. You are to be here, so you get your badge, and orders."

22. - Top - End - #142
    Titan in the Playground

Dinner

Minute patted Vine, and kissed her forehead. "I.. understand." he hugged her. "But maybe he is worth talking to? First, you wanted to kill, without even knowing me. You have changed, and maybe so he is? From the little I'v seen, he doesn't looks to me like a spoiled prince... but if you just want to get back to the dinner- that ok." Minute cooed.
    "I.. just believe you'l be happier, if you fix your relationship with your... brother?"

Ghost, took a deep breathes.
    "Ehh.. I just.. told her. that... I study at the Academy, and that I write repor-.. errhg... letters to Master Shre- erhh.. father! Promise! I didn't disrespected her, in anyway!"

=====

"It's not exactly no where...." Muse grinned, and hopped. "It's just an early preparation." She blinked.
    She saluted. "Yes, Ma'am! We surely will catch all the werewolves together!"

Lilly gasped. "There are werewolves at Vanhoover?"

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #143
    Titan in the Playground

Dinner

Minute patted Vine, and kissed her forehead. "I.. understand." he hugged her. "But maybe he is worth talking to? First, you wanted to kill, without even knowing me. You have changed, and maybe so he is? From the little I'v seen, he doesn't looks to me like a spoiled prince... but if you just want to get back to the dinner- that ok." Minute cooed.
    "I.. just believe you'l be happier, if you fix your relationship with your... brother?"

Ghost, took a deep breathes.
    "Ehh.. I just.. told her. that... I study at the Academy, and that I write repor-.. errhg... letters to Master Shre- erhh.. father! Promise! I didn't disrespected her, in anyway!"

=====

"It's not exactly no where...." Muse grinned, and hopped. "It's just an early preparation." She blinked.
    She saluted. "Yes, Ma'am! We surely will catch all the werewolves together!"

Lilly gasped. "There are werewolves at Vanhoover?"
    Vine just clings to Minute, needing this anchor, as if the ground was gone, her wings stripped. Minute her only salvation.
    "I can't I can't..." Vine rasped as she would not let go of her love.

Staresh then looked confused, as if something was not right.
    "Then we should go back and talk to her. I and her love Any Minute will protect you."

====

Stamps chuckled.
    "No that is just my Muse for you. Her imaginations is something amazing."

24. - Top - End - #144
    Titan in the Playground

Vine just clings to Minute, needing this anchor, as if the ground was gone, her wings stripped. Minute her only salvation.
    "I can't I can't..." Vine rasped as she would not let go of her love.

Staresh then looked confused, as if something was not right.
    "Then we should go back and talk to her. I and her love Any Minute will protect you."

====

Stamps chuckled.
    "No that is just my Muse for you. Her imaginations is something amazing."
    Dinner

Minute hugged her tightly. Only starting to grasp what Vine went through. She did gave hints before, but never dared to question it. He have assumed she had trauma... but.. by more than one? And her father allowed it? It was terrible! He wasnt sure, what he could do beside simply being her. "We can get back home at Vanhoover. We are safe there. He said softly.

"NO!" Ghost gasped. I'll just tell Master Blaise that I have failed... wait... her... what now?"

------

Muse grinned. "I think the werewolves hiding in the cafeteria's kitchen!"

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #145
    Titan in the Playground

Dinner

Vine shakes her head.
    "We....We promised to be here for dinner." She said between sobs. seeing now that Ghost had returned floating there by Staresh's magic.

====

Stamps gets up and joins Muse's side.

"Looks like we are needed in the cafeteria Rainbow. Shall we Muse?" Stamps motioned the way to where Muse had said to go.

Rainbow was confused.
    "What?! I don't understand, what has gotten into you now?"

26. - Top - End - #146
    Titan in the Playground

Minute was amazed at Vine's bravery- even when her past have haunted her like that- she wanted to stay?
    Ghost gasped. It was quite rare for him- he was more shocked than scared. "M...mistress Vine?" He gasped. "Y..you are hugging a puny pony!"
    Minute wasn't offended, but he was scared that Vine will lose control.
    ======

Muse hummed happily as she hoped forward. "It's my Muse sense! I can sense adventures coming! I bet, this is a conspiracy of werewolves to turn all the ponies here..." she paused dramaticly. "Into a meat hay burgers!"
    Lilly gasped.

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

Vine wanted to lose control, to tear away from Minute and yell at Ghost, scream, hurt him. Yet she could not tear away, the ground was gone still and Minute was her only safe haven in this space right now. The only one she could lean on.

Staresh meanwhile looked to Ghost, shaking her head.
    "You really think Ponies are puny, then why is your sister who is suppose to be so strong able to be hurt so deeply by you?"

====

Stamps just chuckled and followed the one whom over a year took his heart and claimed it as her own. He trotted to flank her, while Rainbow as just standing there. Rainbow gazed at nothingness trying to comprehend Muse's words. Only when they got so far away did she dash to catch up.
    "Don't you worry about it Rainbow, just trust me when I say Muse has a sixth sense of sorts. "

28. - Top - End - #148
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Deepwood blushed and folded his ears. "Yes.. yes." he sighed deeply defeated.
    "Please.. I emm.. really want to keep it... private..." he said with a sigh.
    She growl: " You CANT keep it private, you fool! You are using the trust of your boss against him! That you dont want the rest of the staff to know is your business but if you are hiding it from literally everyone, you are causing a security breach. Im really disappointed in you..."

She sigh: " Do you plan to present her now that the cat is out of the bag or what?"

29. - Top - End - #149
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

S&S

Spark smiled up to Sugar.
    "I am fine, I just don't sleep when I am not in Equestria. Luna and I have a deal of sorts."

It was clear Sugar could press for more information if she chose.

Gaston

Saffron felt his heart flutter at those memories, rather any thought of Sugar. Even after all these years he still felt like a school yard colt when it came to Sugar.
    "It was strange when we started, we were co workers taking care of child Celestia and Luna. I was there adoptive father secretly but at the time Sugar did not know that." Saffron left a pause there to allow Gaston to ask a question if he wanted.
    S&S

" A deal? Wanna talk about it? Because sleeping is good for your health you know... Why would you want to skip it? "

Gaston

Gaston shake his head: " I knew you were old but really, its hard to believe you had such a impact on the most importants figure of Equestria. But go on..."

He seem interested.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-04-06 at 09:12 AM.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Titan in the Playground

Vine wanted to lose control, to tear away from Minute and yell at Ghost, scream, hurt him. Yet she could not tear away, the ground was gone still and Minute was her only safe haven in this space right now. The only one she could lean on.

Staresh meanwhile looked to Ghost, shaking her head.
    "You really think Ponies are puny, then why is your sister who is suppose to be so strong able to be hurt so deeply by you?"

====

Stamps just chuckled and followed the one whom over a year took his heart and claimed it as her own. He trotted to flank her, while Rainbow as just standing there. Rainbow gazed at nothingness trying to comprehend Muse's words. Only when they got so far away did she dash to catch up.
    "Don't you worry about it Rainbow, just trust me when I say Muse has a sixth sense of sorts. "
    Minute was worried and confused. At all his time lives he had to live over and over, he never felt such pain. Now he felt so useless. He wanted Vine to be happy, and he could only cuddle her like a teddy bear!
    Ghost gasped. "Hurt by ME?! How?! All I do in my life, is trying to please every dragon! I know my place! How in the name of the seven sins, the perfect princess of Master Shred could be hurt by ME?! Is that such pain, that I am still alive?!" Ghost sobbed.
    ========

(Do you want me to make up the adventure? Ok..)

Lilly nodded. "It always have scared me."

From the kitchen heard an angry bark. Why don't you have here meat?! I want a real food!"

------
    My previouse Avater