New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: lich ruler

1. - Top - End - #481
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: lich ruler

Neshi waits for the blood to dry on the parchment, then folds it up and tucks it away in his satchel of scrolls. He gets down and bows low once more, his nose in the dust.

Getting up, he says to the lhesh, "A thousand thanks to thee and thine, milord. May the olden gods prosper thy home and thy holds"

He checks all his straps and makes sure that everything is in order. Sighing, Neshi hefts his old suit of armour and places it gently, almost reverently into the center of the cart that the councilors had provided them.

Right before the company leaves the gates of the mosid'ar capitol, Neshi turns and calls back to the gathered goblinoid nobles, patting the treaty within the satchel, "First thing I'll do once we make it to the city proper is to get a good, decent scribe to copy this and then I shall burn it and scatter the ashes over a river. We never know what wicked men may do with such a contract, especially with blood magic..."

He draws his khopesh and pumps it in the air in salute. "Kra Lhesh Korkash! Sekor Da'hrkaan'e! Kra Yorrick'ar dur verd'kun!"

As the companions march through the early hours of the night, the flush of victory and glory slowly seep away to be replaced once more by the pain of loss and the sting of sorrow. He sinks into his saddle, dark eyes sunken and his brow weighed down with woe.

Suddenly, he notices that he had been shivering. He snorts, still amazed at the mist of the breath in the North and at the coldness of the night. He rubs his arms and wraps his cloak tighter around himself, chafing against the cold.

Neshi sighs and looks into the darksome sky. Far, far away, in mountains misty and gray, there is the rumble of thunder and the crash of a hailstorm but he pays it no heed. He looks within himself and without and sees the darkness ascendant yet the stars, the stalwarts of Ra, the children of Tefnut, fight on.

"...love on, for love is the one true light..." A voice sweeter than honey and a scent more fair than mortal tongue could tell brushes his soul in its kiss.

Neshi sighs, then sighs a second time. Allowing himself the slightest of smiles, he hums a hymn of the templars of Sanctum.

"Aure entuluva, day shall come again..."

((OOC: (1d20+6)[10] Spot (1d20+4)[21] Listen--- What?! Just being cautious, yo))
    Last edited by Miraqariftsky; 2007-08-30 at 10:16 PM.
    Avatarcred: HELL YEAH to THE Oneris! Ma'am, thank you, ma'am.
    Previous Avatars: by Dr Bath, Strawberries, zimmerwald1915

2. - Top - End - #482
    Bugbear in the Playground

you guys are walking by the edge of the forest when Neshi heres a cracking in the bushes

it sounds like there are 8 sets of feet

then you see 4 sets of eyes then a howl comes from the first, loader than a normal wolf then 3 other wolf's howl

map in a bit
    Spoiler
    Show

sig by Bitzeralisis

Old Avatar by Simius

new Avatar by Qwernt

Tiger Paladin of HALO

3. - Top - End - #483
    Troll in the Playground

((OOC: Dagnabbit, I knew it! Just gotta trust the tingling plot-sense... Huh, to whom does the surprise round go, I wonder? Or will we be rolling Initiative in a bit?))

4. - Top - End - #484

you get 1 action neshi only
    Spoiler
    Show

sig by Bitzeralisis

Old Avatar by Simius

new Avatar by Qwernt

Tiger Paladin of HALO

5. - Top - End - #485
    Troll in the Playground

Suddenly, Neshi whirls to the sound of padding, stealthy footfalls in the brush. Nearly a dozen amber eyes peer forth from the darkness, burning with an insatiable hunger. Foaming spittle flecks the fangs of four grey-furred, doglike beasts.

The dark-skinned templar recoils when the pack erupts into a chorus of howls, rending the silence of the cold night air. Catching himself, he snorts in derision and curses the beasts, "Stupid sons of Set! Thou shalt burn in the fires of the Abyss and wither before the fires of Ra-reborn!"

((OOC: Yes, just as he had never before seen horses and refers to them as "stripeless zebras", he also has never seen wolves and sees them as "jumped-up jackals"))

Thou bloody ignorant knave! Go ahead and smite my pets for all thou'rt worth! They'll soon have ye eating dust!

His eyes narrow and then his lips crack into a cocky grin. "We be havin' fresh meat, fellas! CHARGE!"

"Down into the Abyss with thee and thy lot, thou jumped-up jackals!" Neshi charges forward, feeling lighter than usual in the strange new armour that the lhesh had given him. His feet churn the grass as he pounds forward and puts all his weight into a single slash at the leading beast. Feeling that his momentum is too much, ere the khopesh's curved blade gets stuck in one beast, he pivots and thrusts into the flank of another.

Spoiler
    Show
    ((OOC: (1d20+9)[17] Attack (1d20+9)[13] Threat (1d8+9)[16] Damage
    If he Cleaves... (1d20+9)[10] Attack (1d20+9)[24] Threat (1d8+9)[11] Damage

Ookay, so since that was a charge, his 19 AC is now down to 17... methinks he's about to get tripped and mauled...))
    Last edited by Miraqariftsky; 2007-09-03 at 09:20 AM.

6. - Top - End - #486
    Dwarf in the Playground

(OOC: Neshi's black?! explains alot huh )
    initative (1d20+3)[21]
    Chuck looks to the wolves as the largest steps out of the trees and the three follow. He says,"Theyre just wolves neshi. Calm down i dont think wolves burn in the abyss for obeying the laws of nature , unless theyre magical beast.As he says that his eyes narrow at the big wolf.

For when the wolves jump out he does a knowledge nature for the big wolf to see if its dire ya know just in case. (1d20+4)[8] Just being paraniod.

Nope just wolves.so if we take out the big guy then the rest should be pretty easy, i suppose. ok then team lets kill some wolves!(or get killed by dereks CR of 80 dire wolf of legend that just seeme to be in the same forest as us........ Just Kidding derek dont freak out!)
    Last edited by wingover gimble; 2007-09-01 at 12:57 AM.
    "Ok so what did you get to hit?" "I rolled a 1 again..." "That is your sixth one!!" "It's not me it's the sword, it's a cursed magic item!!"

[Image removed - too large]
    Spoiler
    Show
    characters
    Chuck norris: Lich ruler
    Jack bee quick: Erunia

7. - Top - End - #487
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    ((OOC:
    Quote Originally Posted by wingover gimble View Post
    (OOC: Neshi's black?! explains alot huh )
    --- What? I do not get it--- what does it mean if he is black? Yes, he is black... based on the ancient Numidians, actually. Anyhow, I'll be waiting for the GM's ruling if those two wolves were hit/injured/killed or not.))

8. - Top - End - #488

(Sorry I never replyed for a couple of days been busy on some differnt stuff on the site)
    you the first wolf that you attack dies the secong one you miss

(1d20+2)[6]
    Spoiler
    Show

sig by Bitzeralisis

Old Avatar by Simius

new Avatar by Qwernt

Tiger Paladin of HALO

9. - Top - End - #489
    Troll in the Playground

OOC chatter:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hmm... wonder what happened to the other three fellows...

Gah! Scary initiative roll! Oh well, all things come to an end, including lucky streaks

Btw, sorry if I got overdescriptive on the fighting. A-hey, it's a wolf pack--- of course they'd coordinate their attack. Aaaand, sorry chief, if I might have stepped on your toes there. I didn't roll for any other "attacks". That last wolf, the grizzled one--- that's the explanation for the 5 Initiative roll

Relevant roll:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative (1d20)[5]

KRAGASSHH!

Neshi's heavily armoured form barges into the pack of wolves, catching them by surprise and scattering the grey-furred beasts. His khopesh's curved blade screams through the night air and cleaves into the neck of the largest of the beasts, clearly the leader.

The "wolf"'s head rolls into the green grass, in a sudden fountain of dark blood, coming to rest against a tree's roots. Its amber eyes staring blindly at the moon far above and the fangs forever bared in a startled rictus of hunger, rage and pain.

He dodges the flashing fangs of another snarling wolf. Yet another wolf leaps over the carcass of its packmate, its slavering jaws snapping, its claws slashing at the Mulhorandi templar... but in vain for it fails to find a chink in Neshi's armour.

Panting, Neshi looks around and is alarmed that he has been surrounded by mere "jumped-up jackals". His glances reveal that his comrades are somewhat stunned... either by the unforeseen attack or some malevolent force...

Aye, my dear, aye... Feel the wrath of the Beast, thou insipid Lightbringer!

In his peripheral vision, he sees Chuck stir from stupor and speak once more.
    Quote Originally Posted by wingover gimble View Post
    He says,"Theyre just wolves neshi. Calm down i dont think wolves burn in the abyss for obeying the laws of nature , unless theyre magical beast.
    He smiles as he feels his sacred symbol burn with hallowed light as it swings from its chain on his neck.

"Thou knave, Norris! All creatures belong to Light or Dark, be they beast or man!" Neshi replies as he feels a sudden pressure on his right calf. Without thinking, he kicks out and is rewarded with the fleshy thump of his foot colliding with the flank of one of the beasts. The wolf whines, then growls loudly, baring its fangs in a show of defiance.

Suddenly, the young templar hears the clatter of claws against wood. He whirls to the left but is too late. He sees through the slits in his helm a blur of grizzled grey and a flashing of fangs dulled with age right before the wolf collides with him and latches onto his head and upper body.

The sinews beneath the pelt of this beast seem as strong as if the youth's blood still throbbed within its veins and Neshi gasps as his breath is driven from his lungs. The old wolf's claws rake at his chest and back but again fail to find a chink while it gnaws on his helmet furiously, trying desperately to rip the templar's head off.

Neshi staggers around, churning the soil crazily as he struggles to free himself of the grasp of the beast. "YAARGH! Getoffame, sug ov Shedth!" He yells ineffectually as the wolf clings on and keeps on gnawing, scratching and squeezing him.

Muaahahahaaha! Die, priest! Suddenly, a vision of the first exorcism that he performed on Daiyanissa flashes before his soul's eyes. In that instant he sees himself atop his raging, possessed lady, her eyes solid scarlet, her body bocking wildly. He sees her head snap forward and the helmet come flying at him...

Inspired, Neshi bends backward and butts his head forward, throwing his full strength into the blow. His helmet comes flying off, along with the old, grey wolf. Neshi staggers from the exertion, and his eyes see double. Breathing raggedly, he disbelieves his vision as the old grey wolf slams against the bole of a tree and gets back up without even a wince.

His entire body aches and his feet are slick with the blood of the beast he'd slain. Neshi, seeing that the beasts are once more closing in, tries to raise either sword or shield, but it seems to him that his strength has been sapped and even the fire of adrenaline is unable to quench the sudden flood of fatigue.

With cracked lips and dry tongue, Neshi rasps a swift prayer, "Horus-Re come to my aid, preserve thy servant, of thee I beg"

Worry not, my love, day shall come again. Aure entuluva, day shall come again...
    Last edited by Miraqariftsky; 2007-09-03 at 09:22 AM.

10. - Top - End - #490
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Ahh, sorry... Haven't had the time to check in lately.

Initiative: (1d20+1)[17]
    Maneuver #1: (1d5)[1]
    Maneuver #2: (1d4)[4]
    Character Sheets:
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #491
    Dwarf in the Playground

((OOC: were just waiting on martin eh. Damn im trying to find a new campaign to join to play a monster character or something else out of the players for in our gaming group you get prosicuted for it and caracter burned at steak ex: dereks half-vampire rouge/ranger. Its soo pissy.))
    "Ok so what did you get to hit?" "I rolled a 1 again..." "That is your sixth one!!" "It's not me it's the sword, it's a cursed magic item!!"

Spoiler
    Show
    characters

12. - Top - End - #492
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flumph

Spoiler
    Show
    Waiting on that map. Initiative: (1d20+3)[12]
    Glitterdust DC is 15.
    Martin jumps up at the sound of battle. It's a wonder anything humanoid stays alive in this part of Hothmalor... He sees the wolves in pack formation, ready to strike an overeager Neshi. "We'll see how well they strike in the dark." He casts Glitterdust on the wolves and behind them, making sure to avoid Neshi.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Fargrim Waterwalker of Deepblue's Vagabond
    Charles Hillbell of the Plane of Madness
    Jaska Kuoppala of The Last Light
    Kenneth of Oghma of A Fatal Mistake
    Martin Norland of Lich Ruler
    Robert the Mad in the Valley of Death
    Philotheos hopefully in Struggles of the Gods
    Too many, you say?

13. - Top - End - #493
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    REALLY OOC: Um, sorry again if this may be stepping on any of your toes, but... Yo, yo, methinks we all don't want this combat to bog down like what happened back with the Druid, right, guys?

Initiative roll recap:
    Gimble/Chuck: 21--- no action posted yet
    Methalor/Yorrick: 17--- no action posted yet
    ByeLindgren/Martin: 12--- cast Glitterdust
    NRCM/Neshi: 5--- flail around looking stupid no action posted yet, but will attack

Btw, what happened to SensFan/Milo? Did he get eaten by the worg? I mean, seriously, if he's gone, we'll have to recruit again.

Heh, additional party member whitelist:
    A trapfinder/tracker, preferably somebody trustworthy and can see in the dark
    Another divine caster, preferably somebody who's a non-multiclass cleric--- my next level will be in Fighter.

14. - Top - End - #494
    Dwarf in the Playground

((Right so waht i understand theres 3 wolves one dead and one of the three at neshi.Dont mean to be an exp hoarder but how about our experience after this match? movement of 40 in surge ac now 23 surge free action. ))

chuck looks calm and peaceful once more and then he runs at the one closest to him. moving faster than neshi in his light armour chucks legs fly across the ground moving up to the wolf he slips to the side and throws a punch at it.

attack:
    (1d20+8)[13]
    (1d6+3)[9]
    Last edited by wingover gimble; 2007-09-03 at 10:08 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    characters

15. - Top - End - #495

(yah milo dieing right now)

the dire wolf jumps out and attacks Milo
    (1d20)20
    (1d20)20
    (1d20)20
    it bites his neck his blood sprays everywhere on you and the other wolfs

one at neshi
    (1d20+3)[9]
    (1d6+1)[5]
    one at
    chuck
    (1d20+3)[10]
    (1d6+1)[3]

will do for recruitment
    Last edited by de-trick; 2007-09-04 at 02:11 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

sig by Bitzeralisis

Old Avatar by Simius

new Avatar by Qwernt

Tiger Paladin of HALO

16. - Top - End - #496

{table=head] | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
    A| | | | | | |W | W |
    B
    C| w | N | w | C
    D
    E
    | Y | M |
    [/table]
    Last edited by de-trick; 2007-09-04 at 02:19 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

sig by Bitzeralisis

Old Avatar by Simius

new Avatar by Qwernt

Tiger Paladin of HALO

17. - Top - End - #497
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Wow, three twenties.

I completely forgot about the guy. What did he do when the hobbos showed up, run away?

Anyway...

Yorrick charges along the diagonal at the wolf at 3, C. That means he'll take up 2, D. He's in between the wolves, so, if he kills the first one, cleave should kick in and he'll be able to take on the other one.

So, Charge (+2 Attack, -2 AC). Merciful, so +1d6 and non-lethal damage. No Power Attack, since I figure they can't have TOO much HP (and I hit hard anyway). Stone Bones maneuver will give me DR 5/ada if I hit.

We can always Coup-De-Grace them later after they've been knocked out.

Attack Roll: (1d20+12)[13]
    Threat Roll: (1d20+12)[27]
    Damage Roll: (3d6+9)[20]

If Cleave comes into effect:
    Attack Roll: (1d20+12)[25]
    Threat Roll: (1d20+12)[24]
    Damage Roll: (3d6+9)[16]

New Maneuver: (1d3)[3]

Miss.
    Last edited by Methalor; 2007-09-04 at 04:48 PM.
    Character Sheets:
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #498
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Bloody blazing crap! I just had to say that, didn't I? Oookay, bub, where's this dire wolf on the map? Or am I just gullible?

Relevant rolls: Attack (1d20+7)[26] Threat (1d20+7)[27]
    Damage (1d8+6)[8]
    if he Cleaves... Attack (1d20+7)[23] Threat (1d8+7)[9]
    Damage (1d8+6)[13]

EDIT: The threat range for the khopesh/longsword is x2/19-20... The first attack got 19... got confirmed... making the damage a 16! Yehey! Man, I never thought getting critical hits was so exhilarating...

Yes, I have a life, if'n you were about to say, "Get a life!"

Btw, chief, I glanced at your recruitment thread... it seems nobody's got darkvision. Oh well, we'll just have to bring more torches, won't we?

((YO chief! Please correct me if I'm wrong, but Yorrick just had a critical fumble, right? Does that mean he drops/fumbles his weapon... or hits either Neshi or Chuck? Well, if he just dropped the thing, it'd be well and good for everyone else... but if he hits somebody, well, just speaking for myself, Neshi'll soon be knocked so far into the negatives that he'll come out positively coup d'grace material!))

((Story post pending DM's decision regarding above situation))
    Last edited by Miraqariftsky; 2007-09-06 at 09:47 AM.

19. - Top - End - #499

yorrick swimgs his weapon and It slips out of his hands 15ft behind him
    Last edited by de-trick; 2007-09-05 at 09:19 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

sig by Bitzeralisis

Old Avatar by Simius

new Avatar by Qwernt

Tiger Paladin of HALO

20. - Top - End - #500
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    So, Neshi kills the wolf in C1 and then Cleaves into the wolf in C3, presumably also killing it. That's it for the standard action, and as for the move action, he dashes over to A2

Neshi shakes his head to clear away the ringing in his ears and the blurring of his vision. Like the breaking of a dark-stained window, his senses snap back into focus only to reveal the darksome truth.

A deep growl rips across the clearing. Light footfalls scuttle back and then a bow twangs right before the sickening crunch of massive jaws on a slender elven neck. The beast releases the ill-fated Milo, its face and neck painted a deep sinful scarlet.

The hunter staggers backwards, his bow dropping from twitching fingers, arterial blood spurting from huge gashes in his neck and upper chest. With a triumphant howl, the monstrous beast, its fur the very hue of night, pounces upon the hapless archer and slams him into the ground. Razor sharp hind claws dig into his gut, ripping out his entrails. With a single mighty jerking motion, the beast tears off Milo's head, showering the company with blood.

Yorrick snaps out of his daze and charges, churning the grass in a mad rush. As if wind and earth conspire to bring down the company, the heavily-built warrior trips just as he swings. As he stumbles forward, nearly delivering his own throat to the ravening wolves, his strike misses wide and the hilt slips from loose gauntlets, sending the long, heavy sword hurtling nearly a dozen cubits back.

The mage, Martin, mutters arcane words of magic and sends a cloud of glittering dust into the face and eyes of the beast that had slain

Neshi hears a rush of familiar feet and the swish of a staff. He turns in time to see Chuck hurtle into the fray but miss wide as well, the end of his staff clacking against a nearby tree trunk.

The young templar sees the dire straits of his comrades, sees the wanton slaughter of one whom his beloved had saved ad his heart is filled with righteous rage. Fire of Re, guide my arm!

The air whooshes loudly as he bashes his shield forward, aiming for the snout of the beast in front of him. It crouches back, nimbly dodging the clumsy blow with uncanny cunning and then it pounces on N
    ((to be continued))
    Last edited by Miraqariftsky; 2007-09-12 at 07:46 AM.

21. - Top - End - #501

you kill both them and rush over to WW=Dire wolf
    Spoiler
    Show

sig by Bitzeralisis

Old Avatar by Simius

new Avatar by Qwernt

Tiger Paladin of HALO

22. - Top - End - #502

A| | | | | | N |W | W |
    B
    C | | | | C
    D| | | Y | |
    E
    | | M |
    [/table]
    Last edited by de-trick; 2007-09-06 at 04:26 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

sig by Bitzeralisis

Old Avatar by Simius

new Avatar by Qwernt

Tiger Paladin of HALO

23. - Top - End - #503
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flumph

Spoiler
    Show
    Um, was my spell ignored? I'll just cast another, I guess. Reflex save DC 14 or fall prone; 5 ranks in balance or become flatfooted; DC 10 balance check to move around.
    Martin casts grease under the dire wolf.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Fargrim Waterwalker of Deepblue's Vagabond
    Charles Hillbell of the Plane of Madness
    Jaska Kuoppala of The Last Light
    Kenneth of Oghma of A Fatal Mistake
    Martin Norland of Lich Ruler
    Robert the Mad in the Valley of Death
    Philotheos hopefully in Struggles of the Gods
    Too many, you say?

24. - Top - End - #504

whoops sorry my bad
    will
    (1d20+6)[19]

(1d20+7)[27]
    Spoiler
    Show

sig by Bitzeralisis

Old Avatar by Simius

new Avatar by Qwernt

Tiger Paladin of HALO

25. - Top - End - #505
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+7)[13] Attack (1d20+7)[22] Threat
    (1d8+6)[14] Damage Hmm, assuming that the dire wolf is in a Greased area and assuming that its stats weren't altered, that means it's AC has fallen to 12, therefore Neshi's attack hits

By some strange cast of the wind, it seemed that a spot of Martin's grease had been flicked onto the grassy sward that Neshi had gone to. He slipped in the slick mess, sliding down and down the clearing but never completely losing his footing.

The accidental greasing had been indeed a trick of the wind for eventually, the oily morass beneath the templar's feet petered and thinned out altogether. Nevertheless, Neshi's haphazard charge finally skids to an abrupt halt when he slams his right foot down hard on a protruding rock.

He pitches forward, putting his weight into the strike as his khopesh screams out in a sweeping blow. The curved blade hacks into the dread beast's side. Fires dart from its eyes as it snarls in pain.

Neshi glimpses out of the corner of his eye a staff thrust out seemingly from nowhere but knows that his comrade, Chuck, has finally joined the fray. Unfortunately, his blow sweeps wide. The huge black-furred, red-eyed, slaver-fanged beast's gaze darts between the two warriors, and, deciding the dimunutive gnome to be the lesser threat, lunges toward him.

Neshi sees this, sees the powerful, muscles in its shoulders and haunches bunch and ripple. As the beast lunges, Neshi rips his sword out from the gushing wound in its flank, causing it to start backward and growl in pain.
    It begins to stalk forward once more but Neshi crouches in front of Chuck, shield held up protectively.

((No, please disregard the latter two paragraphs in terms of mechanics. That was not an AoO and those were not attacks, mechanically speaking))
    Last edited by Miraqariftsky; 2007-09-09 at 10:25 AM.

26. - Top - End - #506
    Dwarf in the Playground

((OOC: ok im guess its my turn so becuase our spellslinger cast again and neshi already posted his next attack, by the way same goes for me about school and sometimes homework may keep me busy for a night so dont get all lawful on me by teh way the being black is an inside joke for me and derek))

Chuck seeing as he misses and neshi makes pita angry by the load and looks over at milo. He goes Time is money and looks like that guy is now offically broke. He runs over to the big wolf charging it hoping to hit it becuase the gods of d20's dont like him right now.

attack: (1d20+8)[9]
    Threat:(1d20+8)[14]
    Damage:(1d6+3)[8]
    Last edited by wingover gimble; 2007-09-07 at 12:07 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    characters

27. - Top - End - #507

another 1, secert DM roll,

chuck runs up, next to neshi and hits neshi in the leg breaking the leg
    (DC15 heal check followed by a cure spell fixes the leg)
    and the second roll was for the reflex and a 27 is a pass
    Last edited by de-trick; 2007-09-07 at 09:12 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

sig by Bitzeralisis

Old Avatar by Simius

new Avatar by Qwernt

Tiger Paladin of HALO

28. - Top - End - #508

the wolf attacks chuck

attack(1d20+11)[12]
    theat(1d20+11)[28]
    damage(1d8+10)[15]
    trip(1d20+11)[28]

(chuck you take a -4 for being small)

the wolf some how bites its leg causing it to move half speed and take critical damage

45-30=15
    Last edited by de-trick; 2007-09-08 at 02:13 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

sig by Bitzeralisis

Old Avatar by Simius

new Avatar by Qwernt

Tiger Paladin of HALO

29. - Top - End - #509

A| | | | | | N |W | W |
    B| | | | | | | C
    C | | | |
    D| | | Y | |
    E
    | .| M |
    [/table]

Neshi prone
    wolf prone
    yorrick no weapon
    . = yorrick sword
    Last edited by de-trick; 2007-09-08 at 05:01 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

sig by Bitzeralisis

Old Avatar by Simius

new Avatar by Qwernt

Tiger Paladin of HALO

30. - Top - End - #510
    Troll in the Playground

OOC banter:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Teeth of hell! Incredible! The wolf bit itself! Oh, btw, what's the HP lost for a broken leg? Is Cure Serious enough?

Relevant rolls:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neshi Casts Defensively before he stands up.

Heal: (1d20+9)[22] Burn Eagle's Splendour for Cure Serious (3d8+3)[16]
    Last edited by Miraqariftsky; 2007-09-09 at 10:26 AM.