New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: lich ruler

1. - Top - End - #691
    Pixie in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Default Re: lich ruler

As the howling winds and the blowing sand hits against everything it possibly can Kazz wittneses his brother fall. It had seem to Kazz that his brother could not withstand the elements of nature as long as he could. "BROTHER Kazz screams!!!!!

Kazz falls to his knees so that he can shelter his brother from the blowing " hell storm" As Kazz is sheltering his brother he starts shaking him to get up "BROTHER GET UP YOU CANT LEAVE ME LIKE THIS ITS NOT YOUR TIME!! WE HAVE SO MUCH TO STILL DO IN THIS LIFE!!!
    Last edited by Eruk; 2007-10-30 at 10:27 AM.
    did you just look at my

This isent a game its a religion

2. - Top - End - #692
    Bugbear in the Playground

OK yorrick make a will save as you hear a beastly howl

also make a fortitude saveDC13 very important to pass death attack

if this hit your flatfooted ac you make the fortitude save

(1d20+7)[12]
    (1d6)[1]

and a poison fort save to DC14
    con damage
    (1d4)[3]

and sorry
    Last edited by de-trick; 2007-10-30 at 05:27 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

sig by Bitzeralisis

Old Avatar by Simius

new Avatar by Qwernt

Tiger Paladin of HALO

3. - Top - End - #693
    Dwarf in the Playground

Fort Save: (1d20+8)[11]

OOC: Well, I guess that's my exit. Adios!

Alrighty, I was wrong.
    Last edited by Methalor; 2007-10-30 at 06:32 PM.
    Character Sheets:
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #694
    Dwarf in the Playground

Will Save: (1d20+1)[3]
    Character Sheets:
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #695
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+3)[18] Concentration check for Endure Elements on Tristan
    (1d20+3)[13] Concentration check for Protection from Evil on Nina<<< Sorry.
    (1d20+3)[16] Concentration check for using a scroll of Sound Burst on the marrulurk, with blast epicenter a bit away to avoid friendly fire on Yorrick. The blighter must succeed at a Fort save, DC 16 or else become stunned.
    (1d8+1)[4] Sound Burst damage

Neshi's lips peel back in a feral snarl and he roars back at the stalker in the sand. The cursed templar closes his now-slit-pupilled eyes and the crystal-blue light therein fades away into shadows infernal.

He opens both eyes and jaws wide, heedless of the sand. He feels the wind stinging his throat, the sand scoring his fangs and the storm maknig his eyes bleed. Neshi throws back his head and roars to the highest heavens as he bring as the blade of his sword slashing into the sand. "REVEAL THYSELF, UNHALLOWED HOLE! HARROW OF HORUS, TOMB OF JOMASH, REVEAL THYSELF!

He digs the curved blade deep then rips it out of the ground in a flurry of sand and stones. "SAND AND SHADE, STORM AND SHADOW, CEASE THY MADNESS, FOR THY MISTRESS IS COME"

At the instant the khopesh leaves the furrow it had made, this furrow grows in length and width and height. Lo!

The sea of sand is parted with a smite. Three miles high there sudden sighs an uncanny calm, bereft of wind, bereft of sand, by lightning unmolested. Three fathoms deep there yawns an abyss new-born before it stretches and flattens out, forming a road smooth and well-paved.

This road leads to the open doors of a fane forgot and forsook. The weathered masonry has long sice bee scoured clean of paint and ornament but has held true through the ages. Beyond the entrance, to either side of the antechamber, there loom the gigantic silhouettes of granite-hewn obelisks... Neshi scowls at the grim irony of it all--- that obelisks symbolize the might of the rays of Ra and yet here they are, impotent as another tide of darkness arises in might.

The Sign of the Falcon adorns the doorframe in its ruined glory, defaced by vandals and heretics. Within, though the shadows and the stone beckon with the promise of shelter.

The templar sweeps his khopesh low, jabs in Yorrick's general direction, twirls the blade around his other comrades then lunges towards the temple's gates. He resumes his defensive stance against the unseen foe, just as his eyes revert to their natural grey. "Get ye all into the temple! Make haste, make haste!"
    Last edited by Miraqariftsky; 2007-10-31 at 12:46 PM.
    Avatarcred: HELL YEAH to THE Oneris! Ma'am, thank you, ma'am.
    Previous Avatars: by Dr Bath, Strawberries, zimmerwald1915

6. - Top - End - #696
    Troll in the Playground

Neshi strides confidently towards Yorrick and pulls the man to his feet. He pats him on the shoulder then pushes him towards the others.

"Fret thou not, old friend. I shall give thee time", he says as the divine radiance around him shines all the brighter. "May Horus smile upon thee and fare thee well"

The templar keeps walking steadily towards where they had heard the roar of the Set'ar-si. He calls over his shoulder to his companions and shouts, "GET INTO THE TEMPLE SWIFTLY! THE WARDING OF THE ROAD SHALL NOT LAST LONG, IF FEAR!"

He lifts his shield up to protect his face against the battering of the whirlwind as he nears the edge of the wards his spirit-shard had erected. He gulps, makes the Sign of the Falcon then yells into the darkness, "Come unto me, ye son of a bitch! Come unto me, misbegotten son of Set and feel the wrath of Ra!"

Intimidation: (1d20+5)[7]

7. - Top - End - #697

nesh you cant do that opening a path because its under you guys
    Spoiler
    Show

sig by Bitzeralisis

Old Avatar by Simius

new Avatar by Qwernt

Tiger Paladin of HALO

8. - Top - End - #698

and initiative
    (1d20+7)[14]
    Spoiler
    Show

sig by Bitzeralisis

Old Avatar by Simius

new Avatar by Qwernt

Tiger Paladin of HALO

9. - Top - End - #699
    Pixie in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

(ooc: ok whos the dm because im starting to think nishi is? i thought it was de-trick)
    did you just look at my

10. - Top - End - #700
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ok just to comment on roberts thing, here we go:
    WHAT THE HELL! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! YOUR A PC! YOU CANT DO THINGS LIKE THAT! CLERICS HAVE LIMITS, EVERYONE HAS LIMITS! YOU DON'T SEE ME GOING ROUND AND CREATING CELESTIAL ARMIES APPEAR BECAUSE I WANT SOME WATER. SERIOUSLY! DEREK I SWEAR YOU WERE THE DM AND I KNOW YOU DIDN'T WANT ME TO KILL HIS CHARACTER BUT THIS IS GOING ON FOR FAR TOO LONG . DEREK TAKE A STAND AND BECOME A DM.
    "Ok so what did you get to hit?" "I rolled a 1 again..." "That is your sixth one!!" "It's not me it's the sword, it's a cursed magic item!!"

[Image removed - too large]
    Spoiler
    Show
    characters
    Chuck norris: Lich ruler
    Jack bee quick: Erunia

11. - Top - End - #701
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    First of all, I am sincerely sorry to have overstepped my bounds. I was merely acting that way to give the text more flavour.

Offering truce, compromise and rewrite of post. Discussion/negotiation with DM is under way by PM.

Oh, and Gimble, I've half a mind to not care if you do kill Neshi. Go ahead. Daiy... is gone. I forgive you and hope that you can forgive me.
    Last edited by Miraqariftsky; 2007-11-01 at 08:11 AM.

12. - Top - End - #702
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    um, this is really not the place to be having that discussion. Message each other, don't leave hate mail out for everyone in the world to see. We've all gone over the top a time or two, let's try and be civilized here.

Now, I realize I've missed something. There was a fort save for the sandstorm, what's the second one for? Do we all need to save against that or just Yorrick? And what inititiative? According to one of de-trick's posts, there's a temple around here for shelter. We shouldn't be battling, we should be fleeing, especially with two of our party members unconscious and I thought Methalor said that Yorrick was lost out in the sand somewhere?

What say we re-group in the temple, wherever it is, however we get there, and adjourn to an OOC thread or pms until we get this all sorted out?
    My Characters:

Spoiler
    Show
    Ke'Kitathas El'Tulari of Ambulating Artifacts:

Kit, Elven Paladin of Corellon Larethian, lvl 1
    (current) AC 13, hp: 10/10, init +1, Listen/Spot +4

Kai'Ninaste El'Tir of Lich Ruler:

Nina, elven Ranger/Rogue of Solonor Thelandira, lvl 2/3
    AC 17, hp: 26/26, init +3, Listen/Spot +12

Hotaru of The Cube:

'Ru, half-elven Bard, lvl 5
    AC 16, hp: 20/20, init +2, Listen/Spot +6/+1

13. - Top - End - #703

WolfInSheepsClothing

Spoiler
    Show
    Sounds good to me because can hardly follow what is going on
    The bunny's scared, the bunny's scared of you...shivering.
    And you've got these f***ing claws and these fangs man And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs and you're thinking, you're thinking to yourself, I dont know what to do man....I don't know how to kill the bunny With this you don't know how to kill the bunny

14. - Top - End - #704

the sands wind stops dead the sands rest before you stands yorrick he is in a arch of a old tomb the door has the mark of the falcon, infront of 2 jackal headed creatures behind yorrick is a small jackal headed creature

OCC
    Spoiler
    Show
    Every one drop there beefs with each other. How can your characters be in a party when the players are always are in a disagreement. I'm sorry I'm not the most descriptive DM gimble knows that i only got a 60% in LA last year. If this fighting contues i will end this game. I am sorry to grrth and bchilds for being caught in the middle
    Spoiler
    Show

sig by Bitzeralisis

Old Avatar by Simius

new Avatar by Qwernt

Tiger Paladin of HALO

15. - Top - End - #705
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Nina grabs Tristan under the arms and drags him towards Yorrick, yelling at the rest to hurry before the storm comes back. She's relieved to see that Yorrick's all right and will bite back her scathing retort for him leaving them all in the sand.

Men! They're never around when you need one!
    My Characters:

Spoiler
    Show

Hotaru of The Cube:

16. - Top - End - #706
    Dwarf in the Playground

The bone-curdling howl sent shivers down Yorrick's spine. Try as he might, he could not help but feel drained by the noise... His fatigued body felt further sapped of energy as he entered a state of pure exhaustion. He could hear the rapid pounding of his heart as it tried to withstand the weakening effect, he could feel the blood coursing through his veins, pumping madly throughout his body, trying to revitalize his failing strength. He could barely see in front of himself, the whirling eddies of the storm obscuring his vision with sand and grit. Dizziness overcame him for a second; he wavered, toppled forward, and then caught himself the instant before his balance gave out completely. He could remember a moment like this, somewhere, locked away in his imprisoned memories... He felt like he should be... at home in this vile storm. But this body, with his long blond hair flapping around madly in the winds, with his green-tinted eyes glazed over and half-open, this body, it could not take these storms. For a moment, he longed to be free of this body, for all its strength.

Suddenly, he heard a sound cut through the sand. Perhaps it was his companions? He had lost them in the sandstorm - he had been stumbling through the dunes, hopelessly lost, falling victim to his growing fatigue. But now, perhaps, they would be reunited. Hope surged in his heart for a moment, but was cut short... As an arrow thudded into his helm, narrowly missing one of the throbbing arteries in his neck. Startled, he jumped back, staying on guard for any more attacks. All was not friendly out in this storm, evidently... And he could barely walk without swaying. Indeed, his strength gave out momentarily again, and he lurched forward, his fall only stopped as he found a pillar to lean against.

His mind tried to cut through the slow reactions of his tired body, to take stock of the situation and to protect himself against his unknown foe. A second later, he came to a startling realization - he was leaning against a pillar! Before he could investigate further, the winds stopped dead, a deathly stillness coming over the entire area.

Suddenly, he could see his companions. And his attacker. A small, jackal-headed creature stood before him. Wasting not a breath on speaking to his companions, for he did not know if he had the energy, he instead focused on the enemy before him. Adrenaline started pumping through his weary body, giving him just enough energy to drive himself forward. He began to move as fast as he could towards the little creature who had dared to attack him, greatsword held before him, prepared to strike down his small foe.

(OOC:

Alright. Back on track, I hope?

Initiative: (1d20-2)[9]
    Maneuver: (1d5)[1]
    Maneuver: (1d4)[4]
    )
    Character Sheets:
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #707
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative (1d20)[6]
    Melee touch atttack with khopesh (1d20+11)[25]
    Trip check (1d20+8)[9] (Str mod + khopesh trip bonus + opponent's small size)
    Intimidate (1d20+3)[14]

Edit: crappy rolls. Drop khopesh and draw sickle as free action.

Story post en route.
    Last edited by Miraqariftsky; 2007-11-15 at 06:48 AM.

18. - Top - End - #708
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    I say, Nexus, you do know that intimidation is a standard action, right? You can't intimidate and attack in the same round... There's always the Duel of Wills usage, but that's pre-initiative.
    Character Sheets:
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #709
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Nina will continue dragging Tristan closer to the temple? (or whatever it is) and attempt to revive the cleric. If she can do that, then she'll enter combat, if it's still going on.

gah! messed up my rolls, will add those below.
    Last edited by Grrth; 2007-11-04 at 05:10 PM.
    My Characters:

Spoiler
    Show

Hotaru of The Cube:

20. - Top - End - #710
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Nina's initiative: (1d20+3)[15](18)

And, on my turn,

Nina uses her move action to drag Tristan, and then a heal check as a standard action: (1d20+2)[6](8)

Will wait to see how that goes...
    My Characters:

Spoiler
    Show

Hotaru of The Cube:

21. - Top - End - #711
    Pixie in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Kazz looks over his shoulder to see this jackel headed creature. Kazz draws his longsword and steps over his brother to protect him." If any one knows how to cast some heal spells or if anyone has any healing potions give and use them on that man over there.. he appears to be very beat up!!"

(1d20+2)[15] initiative
    did you just look at my

22. - Top - End - #712

WolfInSheepsClothing

OOC:Just wanted to let you know I'm still checking just waiting till I'm not unconscious
    And you've got these f***ing claws and these fangs man And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs and you're thinking, you're thinking to yourself, I dont know what to do man....I don't know how to kill the bunny With this you don't know how to kill the bunny

23. - Top - End - #713

both who fell are constious now
    Spoiler
    Show

sig by Bitzeralisis

Old Avatar by Simius

new Avatar by Qwernt

Tiger Paladin of HALO

24. - Top - End - #714

nina 18
    kazz 15
    me 14
    yorrick 9
    neshi 6
    Spoiler
    Show

sig by Bitzeralisis

Old Avatar by Simius

new Avatar by Qwernt

Tiger Paladin of HALO

25. - Top - End - #715
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Nina:

Ah! Well, in that case, Nina will move to within 30 ft of the creature and shoot.

atk: (1d20+9)[4](13)
    dmg: (1d6+2)[4](6)
    My Characters:

Spoiler
    Show

Hotaru of The Cube:

26. - Top - End - #716

WolfInSheepsClothing

Tristan begins to come to and realizes there is a battle raging around him. He takes a moment to figure out what is going on.

Spot: (1d20+5)[19]

27. - Top - End - #717
    Pixie in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Kazz gives his brother a hand getting up.

"look over there brother theres a jackel headed creture over there."
    did you just look at my

28. - Top - End - #718

2 big jackeal headed creatures and 1 small sized jackeal headed creature attacking yorrick
    Spoiler
    Show

sig by Bitzeralisis

Old Avatar by Simius

new Avatar by Qwernt

Tiger Paladin of HALO

29. - Top - End - #719
    Dwarf in the Playground

initative (1d20+3)[22]

Adoril rises and draws his sword and sheild and then looks at them going What the hell did you guys do? Hope this gets ugly
    "Ok so what did you get to hit?" "I rolled a 1 again..." "That is your sixth one!!" "It's not me it's the sword, it's a cursed magic item!!"

[Image removed - too large]
    Spoiler
    Show
    characters
    Chuck norris: Lich ruler
    Jack bee quick: Erunia

30. - Top - End - #720
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    So, was that their move? Should I be posting my attack now? Are they within 20 ft?
    Character Sheets:
    Spoiler
    Show