New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2274243444546474849505152
Results 1,531 to 1,533 of 1533
  1. - Top - End - #1531
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [PTU] The Charizard Knights

Neils paled as he heard their tales. Even compared with his encounter with Darkrai, they certainly had greater adventures than him. Neils was a bit jealous - he figured he'd be the only one to meet a god on his journey, and it made the experience a bit less special - but then the nauseating guilt hit him.

If only I hadn't gone first ... he thought. I would have told them everything had I known that they too encountered gods.

But as the dream smoke filtered up to him from Morpheus, the realization that he couldn't tell them washed over him. What would he do, pretend like he'd simply forgotten about that massively important part of his trip and misremembered how he'd gotten his new abilities? No, it would be obvious, oh so obvious that he simply hadn't trusted them.

Well, that's certainly something, Neils said. I mean, Articuno? Time travel? That's the stuff of legends. I doubt even the highest ranked Knights have had experiences like those.

And Alorionna,
    he turned to the girl, for her story had concerned her the most. Now we've met one of these creatures of water, grass, ice, and I assume psychic, he remembered the man in white who could teleport people across continents.

Each of them is clearly associated with some kind of elemental magic that enhances their powers far beyond what a normal elementalist could produce. He paused. I suppose the questions that we need to consider if we're ever going to reclaim our brethren charmander, are how they received their powers, and how many of them there are. After all, we now know there are more than simply those who accosted us on the mountains. Just how many of them are there? Who are they? I feel like we're no closer to answers than we were.

Also,
    he paused here, fully considering the implications of a shapeshifter. We need some sort of sign. Something subtle to prove to each other our identities. Maybe a visual tick or movement? Just to be sure this lady isn't copying us as an imposter.
    Many thanks to Ceika for the wonderful avatar.

Aatos My medieval pokemon setting.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

Johto: Guardians of Legends as Julius Varro

World at War (PTA) as Francis May

GM of Exploring Aatos a Medieval PTA game.

2. - Top - End - #1532
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Aloriana was even more surprised by the idea of time travel. It was one thing to do it in a dream, but to actually do it. "If it was anyone else telling me, I wouldn't believe you went back in time."

In response to Neils, Aloriana had a disturbing thought,"Do you think that's what they need the charmander's for? We still have ones we saved, right? Brawley's was water-like."

"And we'll definitely need to work something out. Something we don't normally do that we could tell right away that we really are us." Aloriana nodded. She was certain there were no clones here, not so soon after she had retreated. "I don't know how her powers work, but Vlad is pretty concerned about it too. I'm sure the rest of the knights will be briefed on it."

Something else still bothered her,"I still don't know what to make of the dream of the alternate future. It almost seems too good to be true that dreams and time travel are your specialties. You think it's worth looking into sometime? The three of us..." her eyes feel once more, shying away from the thought...

It should be four of us.

3. - Top - End - #1533
    Ettin in the Playground

I think, Neils said, rubbing his temples while he processed the information, That things are about to get very, very interesting.

And we're going to need every scrap of power we can salvage in order to make it through and save our comrades.

As Morpheus shot Neils a questioning look, the man gave the smallest of nods. When he said all, he meant all. It was time to get to work. His cult was waiting.
    Many thanks to Ceika for the wonderful avatar.

Aatos My medieval pokemon setting.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

Johto: Guardians of Legends as Julius Varro

World at War (PTA) as Francis May

GM of Exploring Aatos a Medieval PTA game.