New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Default Re: EMPIRE2!-CWBG-IV-In-Swan-Form-They-Resemble-Swans

Dimple, your PM box is full. I've set the tab aside for now.

Quote Originally Posted by BootStrapTommy View Post
    I cannot send you my proposed solutions, since your inbox is full. And Blade won't even approve one of them, so that if you liked it, it would be preapproved. Therefore, if I don't hear back from you before I head to bed tonight, I'm cancelling my end of the trade. It's not what I consider a mutually beneficial tech, therefore it does not meet your end of the deal.
    I was content to keep this private, but since you're complaining about me in public I'll go ahead and make a PSA out of it.

ahem.

All technologies are to be discussed between the player spending the action and the Tech Czar. If you are not the player spending the action, it is not your job to be discussing the technology with the Tech Czar.

Also, please don't whine about other players' percieved incompetency in official GM correspondence. It's rude.

2. - Top - End - #722
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Also, please don't whine about other players' percieved incompetency in official GM correspondence. It's rude.
    (it'd probably be best to not whine about it at all, really)
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

3. - Top - End - #723
    Ogre in the Playground

Stat Aeldir would like to remind people that the round ends in nder 24 hours (with a varying level of 'end' based on our hard-working GM's own timeframe).

Police your actions, please.
    Spoiler
    Show
    BladeofObliviom said:
    I've only seen a character at anything resembling this level of absurdity thrive exactly once, and he/she/what-the-jongo had the advantage of being written by Gengy, who I look up to as a writer.

"What-the-Jongo?"
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, you'll be a mile away, and have their shoes!

Got me a Real Job™ (yay!). Still busy (boo!).
    ~avatar by myself

4. - Top - End - #724
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Blade and Bootstrap
    Full inbox stuff.
    Less than 50 messages total now.
    Last edited by DimpleLoamsdown; 2016-05-28 at 03:30 PM.

5. - Top - End - #725
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    How are your people even aware of pulsars? I rather doubt Arandi is near enough to any that they'd be visible in the night sky or through optical telescopes (which haven't been invented yet anyway)..
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    I honestly didn't take the list too seriously >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    I wouldn't have noticed except that it was at the top of the list. Anyways, I headcanoned it away as them actually measuring a variable star such as Algol.
    Well, I didn't think too much of it either, to be honest. But the Pontisep does have the "Bluepulsar" tag to his name. Perhaps there is a binary star nearby that has a regular rotational pattern that makes it appear to vary between blue and white. We really haven't discussed much celestial items.
    Keeper of the 49 Rules.

Pet Peeve: Yay ≠ Yeah

6. - Top - End - #726
    Orc in the Playground

May have felt good , but no offense Blade, that came off inappropriately vindictive. Little out of line.

Simple, you don't distribute it. It's not your tech, so most nations wouldn't let you trade it away anyway.
    A trade is suppose to be consensual. So if he doesn't wish to trade on those terms, it's his choice to not deal as well.

Boot, I don't care if you exempted it. Murgen is the one who you'd have to talk with about that, since he is so fond of tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedilred View Post
    To be fair, most techs become less useful the more widely they are traded. The only times that that's not the case are when it comes to unopposed rolls, but there aren't many of them (investigations and internal religious suppression, I think). Otherwise, techs only really make a difference when there's a degree of scarcity to them: otherwise it just raises the baseline across the board. In that respect a tech that gives +1 to an opposed action only so long as the other person doesn't have the same tech isn't in itself markedly worse than a tech that gives a straight +1, as the overall result is pretty much the same (so long as the tech applies to both ends of the action, of course; if it's only "taking the action" or "opposing the action" that's slightly different).
    I was thinking that myself. Which kind of makes me wonder if that language is even necessary.

However, it does appear that it only works "taking the action" based on the description so it does seem that that wouldn't otherwise be the case. Unless I'm reading it wrong.

And it begs the question whether Faolan Fog does both or just one? If it does both, it is stronger than the proposed, on account of doing both instead of just one.

As for Murgen's tech thievery, he may wish to tone it down if I'm going to have to start fighting his battles for him.

Quote Originally Posted by lt_murgen View Post
    Well, I didn't think too much of it either, to be honest. But the Pontisep does have the "Bluepulsar" tag to his name. Perhaps there is a binary star nearby that has a regular rotational pattern that makes it appear to vary between blue and white. We really haven't discussed much celestial items.
    We don't seem to have an established cosmos, at least that I'm aware of. No reason we can have neighboring stars that regularly pulse.
    Last edited by EtuBrutus; 2016-05-28 at 04:06 PM.

7. - Top - End - #727
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EtuBrutus View Post
    May have felt good , but no offense Blade, that came off inappropriately vindictive. Little out of line.
    I thought he was rather calm about it =/

A trade is suppose to be consensual. So if he doesn't wish to trade on those terms, it's his choice to not deal as well.
    I never suggested otherwise.

Extended Sig

8. - Top - End - #728
    Orc in the Playground

I thought he was rather calm about it =/
    Yes. Large fonts and underlines preceded by "but since you.." are universally signs of a level head.

I never suggested otherwise.
    Then what is your point? Because best I can tell is Tommy felt like that was something that he didn't want to have to do.
    People are losing the spirit of the Ides of March. It's not just about stabbing. It's about coming together to stab. In groups.

smuchmuch made my avatar.
    I played the Nemerians in Empire2!

9. - Top - End - #729
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

The large font was used because it was a PSA. I wished to make that guideline clear to everyone, because it's not just some powertrip. It makes my job easier if I don't have to deal with group discussions of technologies in my PM box. I initially decided not to make a big deal of it, but since it was made clear that the party in question did not mind discussing the matter publicly, I figured I'd take the opportunity to make sure everyone knew that rule.

No vindictiveness was intended.

10. - Top - End - #730
    Titan in the Playground

Yes. Large fonts and underlines preceded by "but since you.." are universally signs of a level head.
    Ignoring the sarcasm, it's not a sign of an emotional response, either. Large fonts/underlines are a sign of emphasis, which is perfectly reasonable when announcing a rule, and more importantly was not directed AT anybody.

It sure as hell doesn't warrant accusation of "vindictiveness"

Then what is your point? Because best I can tell is Tommy felt like that was something that he didn't want to have to do.
    My point is that Boot's problem with the tech is very, VERY easy to solve (and as others have said, kinda exists with every tech anyway) and his annoyance with Blade and Dimple over a problem that neither can really solve this late in the round seems... overblown. Especially since - judging from the commentary here - his and Dimple's dicussion of the tech was kept separate from Blade, the guy whose job it is to approve or reject techs >.>
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2016-05-28 at 05:46 PM.

Extended Sig

11. - Top - End - #731
    Ogre in the Playground

[
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedilred View Post
    TThat's something the Truserchen probably ought to bear in mind, inasmuch as they're not already: they might think of themselves as the Gutenberg Project/Pirate Party of Arandi, liberating knowledge from the shackles of IP protection, but as far as everyone else is concerned, they're spies stealing state secrets.
    As for Murgen's tech thievery, he may wish to tone it down if I'm going to have to start fighting his battles for him.
    Yea, I was a little over the top this round. I'll tone it down to no more than 2 tech thefts each round from now on.

Of course, everyone could just gift their techs to the Truserchen for refernence purposes in exchange for promises not to disseminate it for a period of decades, or even at all if that is what the owner wants. They are totally fine with that.
    Keeper of the 49 Rules.

Pet Peeve: Yay ≠ Yeah

12. - Top - End - #732

Quote Originally Posted by QuintonBeck View Post
    Dimple I would like a little expansion on how/why the Larimps follow the Doctrine of the Nine Candles. The Doctrine is a relatively peaceful and personal religion so it isn't by nature opposed to slavery but its tenets do run contrary to the practice so how those teachings have been integrated with the heavily autocratic slave system of Jagalata would be appreciated. If you would remove reference to "out of game" and "computer surveillance systems" in the Paridetana I would appreciate it. Overall though I see a lot of good ideas in these region writeups though the larimps remain a very strange species.
    They (The Larimps) follow the DoNC because the government doesn't care if they do.

13. - Top - End - #733
    Orc in the Playground

Especially since - judging from the commentary here - his and Dimple's dicussion of the tech was kept separate from Blade, the guy whose job it is to approve or reject techs >.>
    Okay, correct me if I'm wrong, but the opposite seems the problem.

All technologies are to be discussed between the player spending the action and the Tech Czar. If you are not the player spending the action, it is not your job to be discussing the technology with the Tech Czar.
    It makes my job easier if I don't have to deal with group discussions of technologies in my PM box.
    Blade wants only the creator, in this case Dimple, to be involved. So his issue was that Tommy tried to involve himself.

Quote Originally Posted by lt_murgen View Post
    Yea, I was a little over the top this round. I'll tone it down to no more than 2 tech thefts each round from now on.
    Well there goes my world war...

What am I going to do with all this Navy?
    People are losing the spirit of the Ides of March. It's not just about stabbing. It's about coming together to stab. In groups.

smuchmuch made my avatar.
    I played the Nemerians in Empire2!

14. - Top - End - #734

Gengy, I must say that the secret luck 10 is really making me nervous. What could it possibly be?

Will the entire CU suddenly be Aeldir old god based?
    Will all the stormlands be under rose court control?
    Will a magical resource appear in Aeldir lands?
    Will an entire federation of leaders suddenly die off?
    Will Aleuta become immortal like Lord Winter? (I know aeldir are immortal, I mean immortal among immortals.. Immortal^2)
    Will anyone in Arandi be left alive?

I suppose I'll find out in... About 13 hours. Approximately.
    Last edited by Zayuz; 2016-05-28 at 10:17 PM.
    "What is to give light must endure burning."

15. - Top - End - #735
    Ogre in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Zayuz View Post
    Gengy, I must say that the secret luck 10 is really making me nervous. What could it possibly be?

Will Aleuta become immortal like Lord Winter? (I know aeldir are immortal, I mean immortal among immortals.. Immortal^2)

They're probably assassinating something. Gengy doesn't have a faith10, so he can't go immortal.

16. - Top - End - #736
    Titan in the Playground

*blink*

Isn't it obvious what he's doing?

EDIT: I'm not kidding, this seems blindingly obvious to me =/ Not even sure why he made it a secret, if I'm right
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2016-05-28 at 10:56 PM.

Extended Sig

17. - Top - End - #737

*blink*

EDIT: I'm not kidding, this seems blindingly obvious to me =/ Not even sure why he made it a secret, if I'm right
    It could be, I've just been very absent this round. (Hence why I didn't appear at the event)

..Which is why I only noticed his action now, if anything. I've no idea how long it's been there.

18. - Top - End - #738
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by moossabi View Post
    They're probably assassinating something. Gengy doesn't have a faith10, so he can't go immortal.
    *blink*

A Secret Action is a Secret Action for a reason. If you have your suspicions, I'd request that - in this case - please remember there is such a thing as 'in game knowledge' and 'player knowledge'.

But to address Zayuz specifically:

- With Faith banned, I cannot change the religion of an entire separate political power. Even if it is to the right religion :P
    - The Stormlands are - through treaties - already under Aeldir control, and have been for many rounds. Mechanically speaking, though, we're going to continue working on that.
    - That's... a pretty darn good idea. C5 + L10 combo. Hmmmm...
    - Yes. Eventually.
    - Again, banned Faith. Immortal leaders for all the Aeldir might happen eventually, but Aleuta isn't (alas) on the list for that at the moment. I have... other plans for her.
    - That's a question for Quinton. What I can say is that I don't think my Luck 10 Secret Action is going prematurely to cause the end of the game; though whether the result is a part of the end of Empire 2 is something I choose not to speculate on.

------

Regarding Faolan's Fog: I had a discussion with Blade. He is Tech Czar. His will in this regard is the one I will follow. For everyone's edification, though, there are restrictions on Foalan's Fog. At the moment, it cannot be used with Witch's Sleep. I believe the implication is that Faolan's Fog will not work with other technologies that are designed to provide a +1 to less than legal activities, but there is no specific ruling on that. Is a +1 to Secret Actions powerful? It has the potential to be so, yes, but I think Aed has covered what the benefits of techs in general give pretty well. All I will say is that Secret Actions specifically have their own limitations. [1] They do not give Stat Boosts, [2] they only require Quinton to be informed of what occurs, and (this being the big one) [3] unlike other actions, they can only happen once a round.

If I had Woodblock Printing and used six Curiosity actions to Investigate things, I'd get a +1 on each of those rolls. Faolan's Fog - and indeed, the new tech from the Larimps - has a wider ability to give a +1 to things... but is limited in that it can only be used once a turn. This was part of the consideration when I was discussing the tech with Blade initially. And Blade knows that if it needs to be revisited, he can talk to me. Something that hasn't happened a lot yet in Empire 2 is the fact that sometimes, a tech needs to be revised.

Do I think that tech is Faolan's Fog? I certainly do not. Will I continue to discuss things with Blade, should - as Tech Czar - he feel that I am wrong? I certainly will.

But as his PSA said before: that's a one-on-one discussion. I'm not trying to open wounds here. I am letting the general populace know that Blade is doing his job, and am offering what meager support I can when I say: Let the Tech Czar worry about balance of techs.

...he's done a pretty good job of stopping me from getting the techs I really want and settling for the ones that are actually functional and fair for all
    Spoiler
    Show
    BladeofObliviom said:
    I've only seen a character at anything resembling this level of absurdity thrive exactly once, and he/she/what-the-jongo had the advantage of being written by Gengy, who I look up to as a writer.

"What-the-Jongo?"

~avatar by myself

19. - Top - End - #739

Quote Originally Posted by Gengy View Post
    But to address Zayuz specifically:

- With Faith banned, I cannot change the religion of an entire separate political power. Even if it is to the right religion :P
    - The Stormlands are - through treaties - already under Aeldir control, and have been for many rounds. Mechanically speaking, though, we're going to continue working on that.
    - That's... a pretty darn good idea. C5 + L10 combo. Hmmmm...
    - Yes. Eventually.
    - Again, banned Faith. Immortal leaders for all the Aeldir might happen eventually, but Aleuta isn't (alas) on the list for that at the moment. I have... other plans for her.
    - That's a question for Quinton. What I can say is that I don't think my Luck 10 Secret Action is going prematurely to cause the end of the game; though whether the result is a part of the end of Empire 2 is something I choose not to speculate on.
    Oh, I know that these are mostly outlandish and impossible, it was meant as a joke. I know I'm not supposed to know what it is. After all, it's a secret action for a reason.

As a side note, I find myself somewhat taken aback that you think your secret action has the possibility of prematurely ending the game.. But that makes it all the more exciting, does it not?
    Last edited by Zayuz; 2016-05-29 at 02:06 AM.

20. - Top - End - #740
    Ogre in the Playground

I was in the last game for the end. There were certain things that helped to finalize the end of Empire 1 that I would not have considered as "leading to the end".

While I certainly do not think that whatever I am doing with my Secret Action will cause the game to end in and of itself, even the most innocent of intentions could be a part of the Arandi Apocalypse. Calling it right now: "Death by Simurgh" may very well be a thing in the last round.

...or just the name of our next OOC thread
    Spoiler
    Show
    BladeofObliviom said:

"What-the-Jongo?"

~avatar by myself

21. - Top - End - #741
    Ogre in the Playground

(Stand by Me, from Ben E. King)
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    When the night has come
    and the land is Dark
    and the moonsilver is the only
    weapon by HT.
    No I won't be afraid,
    Nor will I be Aed.
    Just as long as you have STATS,
    STATS by Gengy.

♫ ♫ ♫

Spoiler: Stat Boosts!
    Show
    Nation: Dip Mil Cur Fth Leader Change?
    Aardrosil (PE)
    Ancerin Empire (PE) +2
    Archduchy of Nemeria +1 +1
    Avonlea +1 +2
    Cahoosa Confederation (PE) +3 NEW LEADER
    CU: Dynasty of Escaye +1 +1
    CU: Five Tribes Syndicate +1 +2
    CU: The Ruby Legion +2 +1
    Great Clans of Nifhel +1 +1
    Jagalata +2
    Koya +1 +1
    LAP: Ambrose Ascendancy +1 +1
    LAP: Kingdom of Nand +2 NEW LEADER
    LAP: South Sea Company
    Primus Imperium +1 +1 NEW LEADER
    RoseC: Autumn Courtlands +1 +1
    RoseC: Spring Courtlands +1 +1
    RoseC: Summer Courtlands +1 +1 +1
    RoseC: Winter Courtlands +1 +1 +1
    The Clan Holds (PE) +1 +1 +1
    The Ironwood Kingdom
    The Praetorian Protectorate +2
    Unicity of Seerono +2
    Union of Besina +2 +1
    United Nihoni Exarchate +1 +1 +1 NEW LEADER
    Vr'kxian Empire +2 NEW LEADER

Notes on Stats:
    - I should have Avonlea's stats right this round. I think.
    - Aardrosil, the South Sea Company, and The Ironwood Kingdom did not post in round 17. They have an additional action in round 18. If they do not post before round 19, they will be reviewed and potentially become an NPC.
    - Catrus, you mention that you are changing rulers; I cannot tell if that means you are changing rulers at the start of round 18 or at the end of round 18. As you have not rolled stats yet, nor given me a ruler name, I am going with the latter and not the former. If that is incorrect, and instead, you want a new ruler for the new round, I will need stats rolled up and a new ruler name for my records. Recommendation from a veteran player: don't change rulers until you've used your D10 to get a Great Kingdom. Then again, you've got a good story going in your news and rumors section that may not quite allow this. Up to you!

Spoiler: Ruler Scores
    Show
    Region Name Player Ruler D M C F L
    Aardrosil (PE) Psilulz Ehv'amhyr an Khuuldrumm 10 10 10 2 16
    Ancerin Empire (PE) Elemental Emperor Spiridon de Altan 10 7 7 4 2
    Archduchy of Nemeria EtuBrutus Archduke Ysry Brynjolf II 10 10 10 1 12
    Avonlea Mary_Sue Queen Aris Morningsworn 10 8 6 10 10
    Cahoosa Confederation (PE) DurkBlanston Cacique Atsadi Santos 6 10 6 5 12
    CU: Dynasty of Escaye Zayuz Lilia, The Emerald Queen 1 10 10 10 10
    CU: Five Tribes Syndicate m9p909 Niran Krainm 4 8 10 1 21
    CU: The Ruby Legion woolli264 Queen Eleanor 10 10 10 3 14
    Great Clans of Nifhel Tychris1 Skada Lochbar 7 10 3 10 3
    Jagalata DimpleLoamsdown Queen Thada 9 5 10 6 6
    Koya Rexleox Alpha Thalgram Dunadrad 9 10 7 10 13
    LAP: Ambrose Ascendancy PepperP. Baram Asker 7 6 7 1 9
    LAP: Kingdom of Nand Aedilred King Ardashir VIII 3 5 4 3 8
    LAP: South Sea Company BladeofObliviom Lady Tamiko ibn Kaede Al-Ren 5 6 9 2 16
    Primus Imperium HalfTangible High Queen Phelnia Primus 6 6 4 3 3
    RoseC: Autumn Courtlands Reggiejam Lady Autumn, Deirma Cynel 10 6 3 9 8
    RoseC: Spring Courtlands Gengy Lady Spring, Aleuta Kellianth 7 10 10 2 2
    RoseC: Summer Courtlands RandoMan Lord Summer, Turien Drustan 4 10 5 8 6
    RoseC: Winter Courtlands TheDarkDM Lord Winter, Balor Morrig 2 10 7 10 10
    The Clan Holds (PE) Geckus Pieto Steeleye, the Master Architect 7 10 3 7 8
    The Ironwood Kingdom Durmatango Queen Qwill Ormsdottir 7 4 5 3 3
    The Praetorian Protectorate BlazingAegis Lord Davon Leonis 10 10 10 3 6
    Unicity of Seerono lt_murgen Pontisep Huxley Unitwitetrasolograph 10 5 10 5 10
    Union of Besina moossabi High Lifewaker Akimil 6 2 3 6 11
    United Nihoni Exarchate BootStrapTommy Exarch Llywelyn Penddraig 10 10 10 3 12
    Vr'kxian Empire Catrus The Master of Orphans 1 3 3 3 11

Notes on Rulers:
    - Three people, to my knowledge, spent Luck this round. Myself, Tychris, and Elemental. If you spent Luck, but didn't get your Luck changed, please speak up.
    - Check your Ruler Name. Make sure it's right.
    - Durk, I believe you that your new ruler starts with a 6/7/6/5, but walk me through how you got there from your roll? (not disputing it, just not getting the math to work in my head)
    Last edited by Gengy; 2016-06-02 at 08:09 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    BladeofObliviom said:

"What-the-Jongo?"

~avatar by myself

22. - Top - End - #742
    Titan in the Playground

Phelnia has a 6 for dip, not 7 - I made a mistake when rolling her stats and counted the +1 she got from Roethye twice. She rolled a 5, +1 for last round's actions, which leaves her at 6

Also, not to be an ass about this, but my name is still spelled wrong

Extended Sig

23. - Top - End - #743
    Ettin in the Playground

This should cover all of my rebellions and such. Full region writeups for all!

Spoiler: Region 222 Ríkgulli
    Show

Region 222
    Population: 715,000

Spoiler: Terrain
    Show
    Ríkgulli is a land of surprisingly temperate weather, with large fields that go months untouched by the harsher weathers of the north, and streams from Nifhel flowing down through it after the ice and snow of the blighted wasteland melts. Consisting mostly of flatlands and a few disparate forests, a handful of snow tipped mountains and the occasional freak blizzard act as a reminder that this land of golden fields is on the border of Nifhel. The namesake and center of civilization for the population of Ríkgulli is the Golden Ocean a wide and deep valley where the vast majority of the landscapes Canola can be found growing during spring and summer. So thick is the growth of these plants that when the breeze blows through the valley just right, it shimmers and waves like a massive ocean of gold.

Spoiler: People
    Show
    The people of Ríkgulli are obviously of Nifelic descent, living so closely to Nifhel, and to the casual observer one might mistake the other at a distance. Closer examination reveals that they lack the magical taint that courses through a Nifhel Raiders veins, often times standing an inch or two shorter on average, and for the most part dress in clothing that consists of cloth more often than fur. They are also far less barbarous than the Nifhel, their society consisting more of gatherers and farmers then their hunting and raiding kin.

Spoiler: Religion
    Show
    Ríkgulli possesses a minority of Pale Lady worshippers and a Majority of Cult of the Fimbulvintr worshippers.

Spoiler: Resource
    Show
    Ríkgulli possesses a [Good] resource of Canola that the local population harvests from the Golden Ocean, and they are in desperate need of Large Mammals to eat and help till their fields.

Spoiler: Region P3 Gjallarbrú
    Show

Region P3
    Population: 600,000
    Show
    Gjallarbrú is a land of fractured ice caps, massive icebergs, and frigid waterfalls. Massive pillars of stone jut out of the frozen sea beneath this land, like the fingers of a decrepit god reaching to the sky trying to escape its watery tomb. With no fertile land and no reprieve from the harsh winds and crashing water, no animals live upon the surface of Gjallarbrú, but beneath the surface thrives a deadly and alien ecosystem. Many common fish like salmon swim beneath, but these treacherous waters also hold massive predators the most frequent and venerated of which are sharks. Dead Man's Pit a massive hole near the center of Gjallarbrú is a frequent hunting ground for sharks and a ritual sacrificial hole for appeasing them and ensuring they frequent the spot.

Show
    The people of Gjallarbrú are stocky and slightly tan of skin, their bodies well adjusted to the treacherous thin ice that is abundant throughout their homeland. Nomadic and vicious, they cover themselves in furs stolen from foreign lands and clothing fashioned from dead fish. Preferring to use spears in combat, they frequently fight over the best fishing spots, and when the hunting grounds dry up they resort to cannibalism and mysticism to survive. Venerating the Shark for its hunter qualities, strength, and endurance the people of Gjallarbrú see eating a shark as a delicacy. The most rare and coveted form of eating a shark involves fishing it out, burying it underground for weeks before digging it up, letting it dry for months before cutting it up and serving it to the tribe.

Show
    The people of Gjallarbrú have a majority religion of Cult of the Fimbulvintr, and they believe that Hákar the Ice Shark, Lord of the Ocean, Predators, and the Hunt is a member of the Fimbulvintr's spirit council. While not rejected by the Cult, this spirit of the North has also not been fully accepted yet.

Show
    Gjallarbrú has a [Good] supply of Fish, on account of the massive underwater ecosystem that thrives beneath them and their easy access to it. However, on account of their violent lifestyle and mundane fishing tools, they desperately require Metals to make tools with.

Spoiler: Region P2 Hel
    Show

Region P2
    Population 545,000
    Show
    Hel is a shattered and warped landscape, with very little even ground anywhere, and consisting of mostly valleys and mountains sloping all about. Blanketed with ice and snow, the land is almost perpetually sunny or atleast shimmering with light as the northern lights are particularly strong and frequent here. The only land to match this phenomenon is Nifhel, and considering how frequent the deadly blizzards can get around the winter times inspired the close naming. Populated predominately by razor beaked penguins who ride the slopes of the land hunting for lesser prey, the sloped landscape is also home to wolves, walrus, bears, and owls. Yet all of them bow before the penguin, who predominately roost around the largest most treacherous mountain in the region Knife's Peak.

Show
    The people of Hel are of obvious Nifelic descent, large barbarous warriors who stand head and shoulders over the average man. Disorganized and fractured into countless tribes, the people of Hel claim whatever mountains or pieces of territory are available to them and only leave their hunting grounds to declare war or raid other tribes. Due to the twisting and curving landscape, the people of Hel often transport themselves via sleds which are often times dragged by a team of the penguins that populate the treacherous landscape.

Show
    Hel contains a majority religion of Cult of the Fimbulvintr and minor religions of Agnosticism and Atheism.

Show
    Hel has a [Good] Resource of Penguins which have adapted to the harsh and violent conditions of their lands and become more muscular and predatory as a result. Predominately black and red, their lifeless eyes are frequently white or blue beneath their large bushy eyebrows, and they frequently use pack tactics to make up for their small size and overwhelm larger creatures. As a result of the killing capabilities of the local creatures, the people of Hel require Metal to successfully hunt or defend themselves.

Spoiler: Region P8 Eljudnir
    Show

Region P8
    Population 683,000
    Show
    If poets were sent to traverse Eljudnir instead of the brave adventurers under Pestilence's guiding hand, they might have described it as the battleground of the divine ones. The land is a blasted and desolate wasteland, with large holes and gouges ripped all through out it as if giants once lived here and did battle. A large crevasse rips through the center of the land and carves its way from one end to the other, a treacherous depth atleast a league down. Gushing rivers and chunks of ice floating on frozen lakes are a common sight in this land, whose underwater life remains unmolested and alive in contrast to the barren lifeless surface. At the center of the massive crevasse through this land is a seemingly bottomless hole, twenty men wide, and referred to by the local population as Fallandaforad. It is said that if one were to put their ear over the edge of this pit fall to the abyss, they could hear all the screaming voices of those who fell, and yet who would risk slipping and falling in themselves?

Show
    The people of Eljudnir seem to be some strange hybrid of the Stone beasts of Móðguðr and their native human population. Normal men cursed with blood shot eyes, a short life span, and a stony skin condition that covers their body like birth marks. Their teeth are needle like and constantly growing, while their stony skin is frequently peeling off and replacing itself, and they constantly hunger and seek to devour food. The verifiability of their relation with Móðguðr is up in the air however, as Clan Grimmson has met frequent rebuttal from the Cave Queens of the land who consider such a notion as interbreeding to be heretical and completely outlandish. For the time being, the people of Móðguðr persecute the people of Eljudnir, and considering their subhuman status the Great Clans of Nifhel are loathe to intervene and simply adopt a laissez faire stance on their infighting.

Show
    The people of Eljudnir have a majority Cult of the Fimbulvintr religion and a minority Pale Lady religion, though they have perverted their Pale Lady worship to a far more violent and conflict driven variation of it that is almost unrecognizable by the church.

Show
    Eljudnir has a [Good] resource of Fish and require Meat to sate their ravenous hungers.
    Last edited by Tychris1; 2016-05-29 at 03:53 PM.

24. - Top - End - #744
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    This should cover all of my rebellions and such. Full region writeups for all!

Spoiler: Region 222 Ríkgulli
    Show

Region 222
    Population: 715,000

Show
    Ríkgulli is a land of surprisingly temperate weather, with large fields that go months untouched by the harsher weathers of the north, and streams from Nifhel flowing down through it after the ice and snow of the blighted wasteland melts. Consisting mostly of flatlands and a few disparate forests, a handful of snow tipped mountains and the occasional freak blizzard act as a reminder that this land of golden fields is on the border of Nifhel. The namesake and center of civilization for the population of Ríkgulli is the Golden Ocean a wide and deep valley where the vast majority of the landscapes Canola can be found growing during spring and summer. So thick is the growth of these plants that when the breeze blows through the valley just right, it shimmers and waves like a massive ocean of gold.

Show
    The people of Ríkgulli are obviously of Nifelic descent, living so closely to Nifhel, and to the casual observer one might mistake the other at a distance. Closer examination reveals that they lack the magical taint that courses through a Nifhel Raiders veins, often times standing an inch or two shorter on average, and for the most part dress in clothing that consists of cloth more often than fur. They are also far less barbarous than the Nifhel, their society consisting more of gatherers and farmers then their hunting and raiding kin.

Show
    Ríkgulli possesses a minority of Pale Lady worshippers and a Majority of Cult of the Fimbulvintr worshippers.

Show
    Ríkgulli possesses a [Good] resource of Canola that the local population harvests from the Golden Ocean, and they are in desperate need of Large Mammals to eat and help till their fields.

Spoiler: Region P3 Gjallarbrú
    Show

Region P3
    Population: 600,000
    Show
    Gjallarbrú is a land of fractured ice caps, massive icebergs, and frigid waterfalls. Massive pillars of stone jut out of the frozen sea beneath this land, like the fingers of a decrepit god reaching to the sky trying to escape its watery tomb. With no fertile land and no reprieve from the harsh winds and crashing water, no animals live upon the surface of Gjallarbrú, but beneath the surface thrives a deadly and alien ecosystem. Many common fish like salmon swim beneath, but these treacherous waters also hold massive predators the most frequent and venerated of which are sharks. Dead Man's Pit a massive hole near the center of Gjallarbrú is a frequent hunting ground for sharks and a ritual sacrificial hole for appeasing them and ensuring they frequent the spot.

Show
    The people of Gjallarbrú are stocky and slightly tan of skin, their bodies well adjusted to the treacherous thin ice that is abundant throughout their homeland. Nomadic and vicious, they cover themselves in furs stolen from foreign lands and clothing fashioned from dead fish. Preferring to use spears in combat, they frequently fight over the best fishing spots, and when the hunting grounds dry up they resort to cannibalism and mysticism to survive. Venerating the Shark for its hunter qualities, strength, and endurance the people of Gjallarbrú see eating a shark as a delicacy. The most rare and coveted form of eating a shark involves fishing it out, burying it underground for weeks before digging it up, letting it dry for months before cutting it up and serving it to the tribe.

Show
    The people of Gjallarbrú have a majority religion of Cult of the Fimbulvintr, and they believe that Hákar the Ice Shark, Lord of the Ocean, Predators, and the Hunt is a member of the Fimbulvintr's spirit council. While not rejected by the Cult, this spirit of the North has also not been fully accepted yet.

Show
    Gjallarbrú has a [Good] supply of Fish, on account of the massive underwater ecosystem that thrives beneath them and their easy access to it. However, on account of their violent lifestyle and mundane fishing tools, they desperately require Metals to make tools with.

Spoiler: Region P2 Hel
    Show

Region P2
    Population 545,000
    Show
    Hel is a shattered and warped landscape, with very little even ground anywhere, and consisting of mostly valleys and mountains sloping all about. Blanketed with ice and snow, the land is almost perpetually sunny or atleast shimmering with light as the northern lights are particularly strong and frequent here. The only land to match this phenomenon is Nifhel, and considering how frequent the deadly blizzards can get around the winter times inspired the close naming. Populated predominately by razor beaked penguins who ride the slopes of the land hunting for lesser prey, the sloped landscape is also home to wolves, walrus, bears, and owls. Yet all of them bow before the penguin, who predominately roost around the largest most treacherous mountain in the region Knife's Peak.

Show
    The people of Hel are of obvious Nifelic descent, large barbarous warriors who stand head and shoulders over the average man. Disorganized and fractured into countless tribes, the people of Hel claim whatever mountains or pieces of territory are available to them and only leave their hunting grounds to declare war or raid other tribes. Due to the twisting and curving landscape, the people of Hel often transport themselves via sleds which are often times dragged by a team of the hulking and vicious penguins that populate the treacherous landscape.

Show
    Hel contains a majority religion of Cult of the Fimbulvintr and minor religions of Agnosticism and Atheism.

Show
    Hel has a [Good] Resource of Penguins which have adapted to the harsh and violent conditions of their lands and become more muscular and predatory as a result. Their beaks are lined with razor sharp needle like teeth, their wings are highly muscular and seemingly plated with dense bone, and their feet are adapted to have a vice like crushing grip for both killing and stopping their downward slides in a flash. Predominately black and red, their lifeless eyes are frequently white or blue beneath their large bushy eyebrows, and they know no pain or fear. As a result of their killing capabilities, the people of Hel require Metal to successfully hunt or defend themselves from these avaricious avians.

Spoiler: Region P8 Eljudnir
    Show

Region P8
    Population 683,000
    Show
    If poets were sent to traverse Eljudnir instead of the brave adventurers under Pestilence's guiding hand, they might have described it as the battleground of the divine ones. The land is a blasted and desolate wasteland, with large holes and gouges ripped all through out it as if giants once lived here and did battle. A large crevasse rips through the center of the land and carves its way from one end to the other, a treacherous depth atleast a league down. Gushing rivers and chunks of ice floating on frozen lakes are a common sight in this land, whose underwater life remains unmolested and alive in contrast to the barren lifeless surface. At the center of the massive crevasse through this land is a seemingly bottomless hole, twenty men wide, and referred to by the local population as Fallandaforad. It is said that if one were to put their ear over the edge of this pit fall to the abyss, they could hear all the screaming voices of those who fell, and yet who would risk slipping and falling in themselves?

Show
    The people of Eljudnir seem to be some strange hybrid of the Stone beasts of Móðguðr and their native human population. Normal men cursed with blood shot eyes, a short life span, and a stony skin condition that covers their body like birth marks. Their teeth are needle like and constantly growing, while their stony skin is frequently peeling off and replacing itself, and they constantly hunger and seek to devour food. The verifiability of their relation with Móðguðr is up in the air however, as Clan Grimmson has met frequent rebuttal from the Cave Queens of the land who consider such a notion as interbreeding to be heretical and completely outlandish. For the time being, the people of Móðguðr persecute the people of Eljudnir, and considering their subhuman status the Great Clans of Nifhel are loathe to intervene and simply adopt a laissez faire stance on their infighting.

Show
    The people of Eljudnir have a majority Cult of the Fimbulvintr religion and a minority Pale Lady religion, though they have perverted their Pale Lady worship to a far more violent and conflict driven variation of it that is almost unrecognizable by the church.

Show
    Eljudnir has a [Good] resource of Fish and require Meat to sate their ravenous hungers.
    Tychris these regions are approved except Hel because the resource is penguins not Dire/Demonic/Tainted Penguins

Spoiler
    Show

Amazing Avatar by Qwernt! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kornaki View Post
    The whole world is held aloft by a dragon.

That dragon? Held aloft by a bigger dragon.

It's dragons all the way up
    Beat the bejesus out of a Paladin

25. - Top - End - #745
    Ettin in the Playground

Alright, I edited the penguins to still be predators, but not to be little biological tanks.

26. - Top - End - #746
    Titan in the Playground

Trade Routes for Round 18

Spoiler
    Show
    Route # Route Name Regions # Region Names Resources
    1 Blackspire Pass
    • Conlarbores
    • Anceris
    • Cerilin
    • Vallis Khoya
    • Toldec
    • Lycarus
    • Carraig Dún
    • Regnalin
    • Hevastus
    • Western Aladar
    • Furs
    • Undefined
    • Pearls
    • Cattle
    • Grain
    • Gold
    • Whisky
    • Mithril
    • Linen
    • Medicinal Herbs
    • Steel
    2 Coalition Circuit
    • Czerwon Acreage
    • Niebisk Acreage
    • Fiolty Acreage
    • Zol Acreage
    • Puldine Acreage
    • Horses
    • Silk
    • Wood
    • Strawberries
    • Stone
    • Wheat
    • Jade
    • Wood
    • Swine
    • Herinduk Eggs
    3 Confederate Network
    • Puesto Yatahe
    • Puesto Cagun
    • Manitosa
    • Puesto Azandi
    • Puesto Cahuna
    • Brey-an
    • Peubleo Armica
    • Kankanabek
    • Medicine
    • Plum Liquor
    • Steel
    • Horses
    • Cattle
    • Dyes
    • Stone
    • Furs
    • Wood
    4 Crystal Rose
    • Tir Xungla
    • Spring Courtlands
    • Silverlake
    • Autumnal Courtlands
    • Summer Courtlands
    • Silverwood
    • Trifylli
    • Akovito
    • Avonlea
    • Coventry
    • Xungla Crystals
    • Violet Roses
    • Silver
    • Marigold Roses
    • Blood Roses
    • Wood
    • Beer
    • Simurghs
    • Ships
    • Tobacco
    5 Dandric Road
    • Paschalia
    • Ambrose
    • Çangalamin
    • Trifylli
    • Sasanand
    • Wormwood
    • Cape Halfisland
    • Centrata
    • Mercivale
    • Czerwon Acreage
    • Primus
    • Silver
    • Ambrosan Brandy
    • Gold
    • Beer
    • Thezirins
    • Witchweed
    • Spark Sticks
    • Amichan Grapes
    • Rocs
    • Strawberries
    • Moonsilver
    6 Emerald Crown
    • Var Entar
    • Var Teyra
    • Lenthe
    • Renein
    • Xeroas
    • Laraak
    • Nevarr
    • Neilor
    • Rubies
    • Steel
    • Sapphires
    • Greyfin Fish
    • Emeralds
    • Salt
    • Dyes
    • Grain
    • Steel
    7 Fantastic Archipelago Barteriate
    • Chornostrav
    • Fan'Gabla
    • Fantastigoria Primacentra
    • Zlaten
    • Kraznyostrav
    • Melzini Archipelago
    • Fan'Tierri
    • Inorog
    • Dra'ulkaa
    • Vestan Melrakki-ey
    • Wind Rock
    • Fantastigorian Steel
    • Silk
    • Gold
    • Wood
    • Melzinite Bees
    • Olives
    • Unicorns
    • Diamonds
    • Rubies
    8 Fern Ridge
    • Nettofurikusu
    • Arendar
    • Golyater
    • Deep Fern
    • Marauder Isles
    • Rivo Alto
    • Tir Corryn
    • Petravolan
    • Primo Crure
    • Munda Doab
    • Krriam
    • Manton
    • Riding Lizards
    • Enigma Berries
    • Fish
    • Peanuts
    • Paper
    • Wood
    • Silk
    • Medicinal Herbs
    • Wood
    • Fish
    • Wheat
    • Wheat
    9 Frost Road
    • Hestdal
    • Kulderust
    • Stiljord
    • Aardrosil
    • Moðguðr
    • Horses
    • Agite
    • Thaumium
    • Alcohol
    • Steel
    • Platinum
    10 Grand Continental Course
    • Sasanand
    • Babanand
    • Andanand
    • Wysteria
    • Wysteria
    • Kyanos
    • Bladesmire
    • Sunisle
    • Bladesmire
    • Sunisle
    • Thezirins
    • Stone
    • Silk
    • Silver
    • Silver
    • Aloe Vera
    • Steel
    • Peanuts
    • Steel
    • Peanuts
    11 Grey Route
    • Llurikesh
    • White Isles
    • The Sundered Island
    • Yahagmir
    • Westan
    • Fiid
    • Lerr
    • Kharsaan
    • Bronze
    • Cotton
    • Boats
    • Alchemical Glass
    • Swine
    • Iron
    • Silk
    • Wood
    12 Hortis of Verslun Trade Route
    • Consurbores
    • Domumontem
    • Conlarbores
    • Darromar
    • Bronze
    • Cattle
    • Furs
    • Fish
    13 Jungle Jaunt
    • Adrax Awaria
    • Lignummus
    • Xeroas
    • Stagnummus
    • Xeria
    • Ligustrummus
    • Petrammus
    • Hakeber
    • Alithis
    • Liberantia
    • Saphiria
    • Tannan
    • Chickens
    • Ships
    • Emeralds
    • Dyes
    • Steel
    • Rubies
    • Wool
    • Fruit
    • Bronze
    • Topaz
    • Gold
    • Gilded Scarabs
    14 Luskan Trade Network
    • Luska
    • Aranand
    • Gullinbursti
    • The Dragon Spine
    • Cape Silvia
    • Tillwell
    • Grayhall
    • Bereholst
    • The Stormlands
    • Wine
    • Glass
    • Swine
    • Steel
    • Cotton
    • Foodstuffs
    • Fish
    • Wood
    • Mercenaries
    15 Melrakki Trail of Trans-Regional Commerce
    • Svartr Melrakki-ey
    • Vestan Melrakki-ey
    • Melrakki-ey
    • Uldrakka
    • Holshin
    • Melzini Archipelago
    • Tagra
    • Shafarstan
    • Fish
    • Rubies
    • Ironwood
    • Coal
    • Sulphur
    • Melzinite Bees
    • Sapphires
    • Sunstones
    • Dhulciran Horses
    • Prismatic Rinds
    16 New Artistry Tradeway
    • Shelling Stones
    • Varn Stalks
    17 Norðanátt
    • Gjoll
    • Nifhel
    • Náströnd
    • Moðguðr
    • Hesterimilli
    • Hel
    • Eljudnir
    • Bears
    • Tainted Water
    • Caribou
    • Platinum
    • Horses
    • Canola
    • Penguins
    • Fish
    18 North-West Paramount Road
    • Kankanabek
    • Brey-an
    • Noricum
    • The Silver Coast
    • Western Aladar
    • Etenjord
    • Kulderust
    • Stiljord
    • Hevastus
    • Aladar
    • Wood
    • Stone
    • Steel
    • Silver
    • Steel
    • Food Crops
    • Agite
    • Thaumium
    • Medicinal Herbs
    • Ember-Iron
    19 Queen's Road
    • Avonlea
    • Evemoor
    • Bellarion
    • Coventry
    • Fan'Gourmet
    • Fan'Grove
    • Fantastigoria Primacentra
    • Fan'Gabla
    • Penrith
    • Ramshorn
    • Somerset
    • Ships
    • Mistwater Wine
    • Silver
    • Tobacco
    • Sugar
    • Apples
    • Silk
    • Fantastigorian Steel
    • Velvet Aspis
    • Witch's Weave
    • Wood
    20 Rose Circuit
    • Autumnal Courtlands
    • Winter Courtlands
    • Spring Courtlands
    • Summer Courtlands
    • Yaserun
    • Rivo Alto
    • Limelight Bayou
    • Rabbit's Foot
    • Tir Cysegr
    • Marigold Roses
    • Boreal Roses
    • Violet Roses
    • Blood Roses
    • Bananas
    • Wood
    • Carrots
    • Cynabaster
    • Nacre Ink
    21 Sea of Chains
    • Blackwater
    • The Slumbering Gods
    • Mwogron
    • Pearls
    • Slaves
    • Ironwood
    • Silver
    22 South Rose Trade Route
    • Silverlake
    • Tillwell
    • Munda Doab
    • Limelight Bayou
    • Aawino
    • Marauder Isles
    • Rabbit's Foot
    • Silver
    • Foodstuffs
    • Fish
    • Carrots
    • Coal
    • Paper
    • Cynabaster
    23 South Sea Coastal Shipping Route
    • Sasanand
    • Wormwood
    • Piruzikhet
    • Llurikesh
    • Amaranth
    • Janganand
    • Havanand
    • Artemesia
    • Fiid
    • Thezirins
    • Witchweed
    • Wine
    • Bronze
    • Dates
    • Glass
    • Rice
    • Silver
    • Iron
    24 Southern Tribes Trade Route
    • Mizalna
    • Portent
    • Nettofurikusu
    • Arendar
    • Dunnaret
    • Portent
    • Gold
    • Fish
    • Riding Lizards
    • Enigma Berries
    • Lacertas
    • Fish
    25 Strada Costiera Tramuntana-Nofsinhar
    • Anceris
    • Cerilin
    • Zlaten
    • Puesto Azandi
    • Kyrra
    • Kherson
    • Audrelean
    • Melrakki-ey
    • Pearls
    • Cattle
    • Gold
    • Cattle
    • Coal
    • Seafood
    • Stormreed
    • Ironwood
    26 Taste of Gold
    • Toldec
    • Aardrosil
    • Gold
    • Alcohol
    27 Trade Route 27
    • Evergale Valley
    • Ashrock Reach
    • Medicines
    • Bronze
    28 Trade Route Primaris
    • Secundus
    • Primus
    • Septimus
    • Tertius
    • Ambrose
    • Akovito
    • Calendula
    • Pendrake
    • Quintas
    • Erimos
    • Sextus
    • Cocoa Beans
    • Moonsilver
    • Oxen
    • Steel
    • Ambrosan Brandy
    • Simurghs
    • Camels
    • Wood
    • Peyote
    • None
    • None
    • Camels
    29 Trudeau Trail
    • Saphiria
    • Haimat
    • Exetilorier
    • Hakeber
    • Frescodonia
    • Adrax Awaria
    • Furtummus
    • Renein
    • Folnen
    • Gold
    • Wood
    • Horses
    • Fruit
    • Medicinal Herbs
    • Chickens
    • Steel
    • Greyfin Fish
    • Blue Cedar
    • Fish
    30 Union Road
    • Bereholst
    • Dhuda Besina
    • Evergale Valley
    • Tumbledown Marsh
    • Wood
    • Nile Masaruma
    • Medicines
    • Steel
    31 Western Cultural Exchange
    • Colonia
    • Skianz
    • Nogr
    • Fiid
    • Fiid
    • Kharsaan
    • Rasp
    • Sunisle
    • Amaranth
    • Silver
    • Skianz Art
    • Gold
    • Iron
    • Iron
    • Wood
    • Salt
    • Peanuts
    • Dates
    32 Praetorian Institor Semita
    • Arcturia
    • Praetoria
    • Arcadia
    • Lapisia
    • Fodina
    • Pelyra
    • Vodka
    • Jinxyte Crystals
    • Wood
    • Stone
    • Stone
    • Glass
    33 Dawnsea Route
    • Somerset
    • Fan'Grove
    • Penrith
    • Ramshorn
    • Inorog
    • Easthaven
    • Silver Spires
    • Violet Caverns
    • Skyholme
    • Marmarin
    • Wood
    • Apples
    • Velvet Aspis
    • Witch's Weave
    • Unicorns
    • Midnight Augurs
    • Gold
    • Amethysts
    • Cotton
    • Aquamarine
    34 South Avenue
    • Laeryn
    • The Easterfells
    • Nemeria
    • Gran Gazelle
    • Lentillan
    • Harmonhen
    • Qalbal'ard
    • Myrkheim
    • Rhune
    • Western Nurnen
    • Nendena
    • Wheat
    • Steel
    • Nemerian Wine
    • Donkeys
    • Garbonzo Beans
    • Silver
    • Mushroom Beer
    • Gold
    • Malahe Prophets
    • Potatoes
    • Cattle
    35 Cedar Springs Route
    • Folnen
    • Ellosis
    • Blue Cedar
    • Goats
    36 Sangha Ko Bato
    • Dherai
    • Tsol Moss
    37 King Alvin Trade Route
    • Fish
    • Goats
    38 Storm Circle Sea Trade Route
    • Darromar
    • Aladar
    • Hestdal
    • Phoenixcrest
    • Hallavad
    • Fish
    • Ember-Iron
    • Horses
    • Aluminium
    • Steel
    • Gargants
    39 Stormland Supply System
    • Ashrock Reach
    • Steel
    • Bronze
    40 Trade Route Secundaris
    • Quartus
    • Goats
    • Gold
    • Stone
    41 Ducal Route
    • The Sundered Island
    • Yahagmir
    • Westan
    • Sunisle
    • White Isles
    • Rabbit's Foot
    • Laraak
    • Neilor
    • Nevarr
    • Boats
    • Alchemical Glass
    • Swine
    • Peanuts
    • Cotton
    • Cynabaster
    • Dyes
    • Steel
    • Grain
    42 Bhurmata Vapra
    • Samudra
    • Gold
    • Tac
    • Albino Shrimp
    43 Rebuilding Road
    • Wheat
    • Glass
    • Steel
    • Pearls
    44 Root Road
    • Petravolan
    • Primo Crure
    • Gruden
    • Dunnaret
    • Furlend
    • Tannan
    • Medicinal Herbs
    • Wood
    • Grain
    • Lacertas
    • Oil
    • Gilded Scarabs
    45 Sun-Path Boulevard
    • Honeydeen
    • Gran Figardenum Sharides
    • Phoenix Bay
    • Lentillan
    • Candles
    • Writing Materials
    • Caviar
    • Garbonzo Beans
    Last edited by Aedilred; 2016-05-29 at 04:11 PM.
    GITP Blood Bowl Manager Cup
    Red Sabres - Season I Cup Champions, two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Anlec Razors - Two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Bad Badenhof Bats - Season VII Cup Champions
    League Wiki

Spoiler: Previous Avatars
    Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

27. - Top - End - #747
    Titan in the Playground

And resources:

Spoiler: Resources Table
    Show

No. Region Realm Quantity Resource Requirement
    1 Sasanand League of Allied Provinces Great Thezirins Metal(E)
    2 Babanand League of Allied Provinces Good Stone Metal(B)
    3 Wormwood League of Allied Provinces Good Witchweed Luxury(L)
    4 Andanand League of Allied Provinces Minor Silk Stone(I)
    5 Piruzikhet League of Allied Provinces Minor Wine Domesticated Animals(J)
    6 Bladesmire League of Allied Provinces Minor Steel Mounts(H)
    7 Cape Halfisland League of Allied Provinces Good Spark Sticks Food(A)
    8 Yaserun Rose Demesne Good Bananas Metal(B)
    9 Luska Rose Demesne Good Wine Iron(B)
    10 Rivo Alto Rose Demesne Good Wood Silk(D)
    11 Aranand League of Allied Provinces Minor Glass Food(A)
    12 Gullinbursti Rose Demesne Minor Swine Fruit(K)
    13 The Dragon Spine Rose Demesne Minor Steel Fabrics(D)
    14 Silverwood Rose Demesne Good Wood Precious Metals(F)
    15 Cape Silvia Rose Demesne Minor Cotton Steel(B)
    16 Silverlake Rose Demesne Good Silver Wood(C)
    17 Tillwell Rose Demesne Good Foodstuffs Paper(L)
    18 Bereholst Dhuda Besina Good Wood Food(A)
    19 Dhuda Besina Dhuda Besina Good Nile Masaruma Wood(C)
    20 Grayhall Rose Demesne Minor Fish Iron(B)
    21 Munda Doab Rose Demesne Good Fish Fabrics(D)
    22 Limelight Bayou Rose Demesne Good Carrots Metals(B)
    23 Deep Fern Rose Demesne Minor Peanuts Fish(M)
    24 Aawino Rose Demesne Minor Coal Food(A)
    25 Primo Crure True Crown of Petravolan Good Wood Medicine(G)
    26 Marauder Isles Rose Demesne Good Paper Food(A)
    27 Tir Corryn Rose Demesne Minor Silk Medicine(G)
    28 Rabbit's Foot Rose Demesne Great Cynabaster Carrots(K)
    29 Sunisle League of Allied Provinces Minor Peanuts Food(A)
    30 White Isles League of Allied Provinces Minor Cotton Food(A)
    31 The Sundered Island Grey Drieduch Good Boats Metal(B)
    32 Yahagmir Grey Drieduch Great Alchemical Glass Silk(D)
    33 Westan Grey Drieduch Minor Swine ()
    34 Var Entar League of Allied Provinces Minor Rubies Food(A)
    35 Kharsaan Prevaz Artistry Good Wood Textiles(D)
    36 Var Teyra League of Allied Provinces Minor Steel Food(A)
    37 Rasp League of Allied Provinces Minor Salt Food(A)
    38 Artemesia League of Allied Provinces Minor Silver Food(A)
    39 Fiid Rabhid Dynasty Good Iron Water(E)
    40 Lerr League of Allied Provinces Good Silk Riding Animals(H)
    41 Elnaz Doctrine of the Ninth Struggle Minor Linen Precious Metals(F)
    42 Nogr Minor Gold Food(A)
    43 Llurikesh League of Allied Provinces Minor Bronze Food(A)
    44A Colonia Primus Imperium Good Silver Fabric(D)
    45 Kyanos League of Allied Provinces Good Aloe Vera Food(A)
    46 Calendula League of Allied Provinces Minor Camels Steel(B)
    47 Quartus Primus Imperium Minor Goats Precious Metals(F)
    48 Ambrose League of Allied Provinces Good Ambrosan Brandy Wood(C)
    49 Wysteria League of Allied Provinces Minor Silver Food(A)
    50 Amaranth League of Allied Provinces Good Dates Glass(S)
    51 Janganand League of Allied Provinces Minor Glass Livestock(J)
    52 Havanand League of Allied Provinces Minor Rice Glass(S)
    53 Trifylli League of Allied Provinces Good Beer Metals(B)
    54 Akovito League of Allied Provinces Good Simurghs Herd Animals(M)
    55 Çangalamin League of Allied Provinces Minor Gold Beverages(E)
    56 Paschalia League of Allied Provinces Minor Silver Food(A)
    57 Primus Primus Imperium Good Moonsilver Mounts(H)
    58 Tertius Primus Imperium Good Steel Food(A)
    59 Secundus Kingdom of Berrium Good Cocoa Beans Beasts of Burden(J)
    60 Mercivale Kingdom of Berrium Good Rocs Silver(F)
    61 Pendrake Kingdom of Berrium Good Wood Beverages(E)
    62 Centrata Kingdom of Berrium Good Amichan Grapes Silver(F)
    63 Tir Cysegr Rose Demesne Good Nacre Ink Wood(C)
    64 Autumnal Courtlands Rose Demesne Good Marigold Roses Precious Metals(F)
    65 Winter Courtlands Rose Demesne Good Boreal Roses Textiles(D)
    66 Spring Courtlands Rose Demesne Good Violet Roses Food(A)
    67 Summer Courtlands Rose Demesne Good Blood Roses Wood(C)
    68 Kyrra Grand Principality of Anceris Minor Coal Precious Metals(F)
    69 Zlaten Grand Principality of Anceris Good Gold Luxury Goods(L)
    70 Chornostrav Grand Principality of Anceris Good Wind Rock Wood(C)
    71 Kraznyostrav Rose Demesne Minor Wood Textiles(D)
    72 Fan'Tierri Rose Demesne Good Olives Luxury Goods(L)
    73 Fan'Gabla Grand Principality of Anceris Good Fantastigorian Steel Fuel(N)
    74 Fantastigoria Primacentra Rose Demesne Good Silk Jewellery(L)
    75 Fan'Gourmet Queendom of Avonlea Minor Sugar Metal(B)
    76 Evemoor Queendom of Avonlea Minor Mistwater Wine Fabric(D)
    77 Fan'Grove Queendom of Avonlea Good Apples Metal(B)
    78 Inorog Rose Demesne Good Unicorns Apples(K)
    79 Penrith Queendom of Avonlea Good Velvet Aspis Metal(B)
    80 Bellarion Queendom of Avonlea Minor Silver Food(A)
    81 Coventry Queendom of Avonlea Good Tobacco Wood(C)
    82 Ramshorn Queendom of Avonlea Good Witch's Weave Alcohol(E)
    83 Easthaven Stormland Holdings Minor Midnight Augurs Food(A)
    84 Good Dogs ()
    85 ()
    86 ()
    87 ()
    88 ()
    89 ()
    90 ()
    91 ()
    92 ()
    93 ()
    94 ()
    95 Stormland Holdings Good Medicine ()
    96 Good Goats ()
    97 Thurdan Stormland Holdings Minor Nian Hard Metals(B)
    98 Minor Steel ()
    99A Silver Spires Stormland Holdings Minor Gold Medicinal Herbs(G)
    100 The Stormlands Stormland Holdings Good Mercenaries Steel(B)
    101 Evergale Valley Dhuda Besina Good Medicines Metals(B)
    102 Ashrock Reach Stormland Holdings Minor Bronze Wood(C)
    103 Mizalna Crystal Union Minor Gold Mounts(H)
    104 Minor Medicinal Herbs ()
    105 The Veylands Crystal Union ()
    106 Minor Onyx ()
    107 ()
    108 ()
    109 ()
    110 ()
    111 ()
    112 Minor Wood ()
    113 Manton Crystal Union Minor Wheat Wood(C)
    114 Krriam Crystal Union Minor Wheat Wood(C)
    115 Nettofurikusu Crystal Union Good Riding Lizards Medicinal Herbs(G)
    116 Arendar Crystal Union Good Enigma Berries Fish(M)
    117 Golyater Crystal Union Minor Fish Wood(C)
    118 Petravolan True Crown of Petravolan Good Medicinal Herbs Fish(M)
    119 Portent Crystal Union Good Fish Precious Metals(F)
    120 Gruden True Crown of Petravolan Minor Grain Steel(B)
    121 Dunnaret True Crown of Petravolan Minor Lacertas Chickens()
    122 Tannan True Crown of Petravolan Good Gilded Scarabs Gemstones(P)
    123 Furlend True Crown of Petravolan Good Oil Wood(C)
    124 True Crown of Petravolan Minor Linen ()
    125 Solammus Crystal Union Good Coal Wood(C)
    126 ()
    127 Minor Silver ()
    128 Furtummus Crystal Union Good Steel Fuel(N)
    129 Good Bronze ()
    130 Liberantia Crystal Union Minor Topaz Hard Metal(B)
    131 Saphiria Crystal Union Good Gold Sapphires(P)
    132 Haimat Crystal Union Minor Wood Precious Metals(F)
    133 Tumbledown Marsh Dhuda Besina Minor Steel Wood(C)
    134 Avonlea Queendom of Avonlea Great Ships Metals(B)
    135 Petrammus Crystal Union Good Wool Metals(B)
    136 Kingdom of Arenhal Good Fish ()
    137 Ligustrummus Crystal Union Minor Rubies Food(A)
    138 Exetilorier Crystal Union Minor Horses Metals(B)
    139 Hakeber Crystal Union Good Fruit Metals(B)
    140 Frescodonia Crystal Union Minor Medicinal Herbs Chickens(M)
    141 Adrax Awaria Crystal Union Good Chickens Wood(C)
    142 Xeria Crystal Union Good Steel Textiles(D)
    143 Minor Goats ()
    144 Lignummus Crystal Union Good Ships Metals(B)
    145 Xeroas Crystal Union Good Emeralds Dyes(Q)
    146 Stagnummus Crystal Union Minor Dyes Wood(C)
    147 ()
    148 Alithis Crystal Union Good Bronze Cloth(D)
    149 ()
    150 ()
    151 ()
    152 ()
    153 ()
    154 ()
    155 ()
    156 ()
    157 ()
    158 Minor Barley ()
    159 ()
    160 ()
    161 Good Wheat ()
    162 Good Undefined ()
    163 Prevaz Artistry Good Shelling Stones ()
    164 Prevaz Artistry Minor Varn Stalks ()
    165 Good Caprician Troubadours ()
    166 ()
    167 ()
    168 ()
    169 ()
    170 Minor Beer ()
    171 Laraak Good Dyes Food(A)
    172 Nevarr Nevarri League Good Grain Metals(B)
    173 Neilor Good Steel Gemstones(P)
    174 Ellosis Crystal Union Good Goats Blue Cedar(C)
    175 Minor Salt ()
    176 Renein Crystal Union Great Greyfin Fish Spices(R)
    177 Lenthe Crystal Union Minor Sapphires Grains(K)
    178 Folnen Crystal Union Good Blue Cedar Medicines(G)
    179 ()
    180 ()
    181 Samudra Jagalata Minor Albino Shrimp Hard Metals(B)
    182 ()
    183 ()
    184 ()
    185 Jade Coalition Minor Horses Wood(C)
    186 ()
    187 ()
    188 Jade Coalition Minor Silk Wood(C)
    189 Jade Coalition Minor Wood Mounts(H)
    190 Czerwon Acreage League of Allied Provinces Great Strawberries Stone(I)
    191 Niebisk Acreage Jade Coalition Minor Stone Food(A)
    192 Septimus Primus Imperium Minor Oxen Hard Metal(B)
    193 Fiolty Acreage Jade Coalition Good Wheat Beasts of Burden(J)
    194 Zol Acreage League of Allied Provinces Good Jade Food(A)
    195 Puldine Acreage League of Allied Provinces Good Swine Wood(A)
    196 Sextus Primus Imperium Minor Camels Magic(T)
    197 Quintas Primus Imperium Minor Peyote Food(A)
    198 ()
    199 Jade Coalition Good Wood Fabric(D)
    200 Kingdom of Berrium Good Herinduk Eggs ()
    201 ()
    202 ()
    203 ()
    204 ()
    205 ()
    206 ()
    207 ()
    208 ()
    209 ()
    210 ()
    211 Minor Vodka ()
    212 ()
    213 ()
    214 ()
    215 ()
    216 ()
    217 ()
    218 ()
    219 ()
    220 ()
    221 ()
    222 Good Canola ()
    223 ()
    224 Minor Glass ()
    225 Puesto Yatahe Cahoosa Confederation Minor Medicine Metal(B)
    226 Cahoosa Confederation Minor Plum Liquor ()
    227 ()
    228 Good Beavers ()
    229 Hesterimilli Great Clans of Nifhel Good Horses Meat(M)
    230 Northern Aardrosil Great Undefined ()
    231 ()
    232 Etenjord Northern Aardrosil Good Food Crops Steel(B)
    233 Kankanabek Cahoosa Confederation Good Wood Gemstones(P)
    234 Manitosa Cahoosa Confederation Good Horses Alcohol(E)
    235 Puesto Cagun Cahoosa Confederation Good Steel Alcohol(E)
    236 Puesto Azandi Cahoosa Confederation Good Cattle Dyes(Q)
    237 Melzini Archipelago Rose Demesne Good Melzinite Bees Wood(C)
    238 Svartr Melrakki-ey Great Melrakki-ey Unity Good Fish Beasts of Burden(J)
    239 Vestan Melrakki-ey Great Melrakki-ey Unity Great Rubies Precious Metals(F)
    240 Melrakki-ey Great Melrakki-ey Unity Good Ironwood Fuel(N)
    241 Uldrakka Great Melrakki-ey Unity Minor Coal Gemstones(P)
    242 Dra'ulkaa Rose Demesne Minor Diamonds Mounts(H)
    243 Marmarin Queendom of Avonlea Good Aquamarine Food(A)
    244 Great Melrakki-ey Unity Minor Prismatic Rinds ()
    245 Holshin Great Melrakki-ey Unity Minor Sulphur Cotton(D)
    246 ()
    247 Tagra Great Melrakki-ey Unity Good Sunstones Meat(M)
    248 ()
    249 Vallis Khoya Grand Principality of Anceris Good Grain Cloth(D)
    250 Kherson Grand Principality of Anceris Good Seafood Wood(C)
    251 Lycarus Grand Principality of Anceris Minor Whisky Metals(B)
    252 Shafarstan Minor Steel ()
    253 ()
    254 Rhune Exarchate of Carraig Dún Good Malahe Prophets Stone(I)
    255 Good Wood ()
    256 Good Steel ()
    257 Hallavad Wandering Clan Good Gargants Food(A)
    258 Darromar Wandering Clan Good Fish Luxury Goods(L)
    259 Hevastus Wandering Clan Good Medicinal Herbs Textiles(D)
    260 Aladar Wandering Clan Good Ember-Iron Herd Animals(J)
    261 Noricum Wandering Clan Minor Steel Wood(C)
    262 The Silver Coast Wandering Clan Minor Silver Steel(B)
    263 Hestdal Wandering Clan Minor Horses Iron(B)
    264 Northern Aardrosil Minor Calign Archaists ()
    265 ()
    266 Minor Steel ()
    267 Northern Aardrosil Minor Undefined ()
    268 Kulderust Northern Aardrosil Great Agite Wood(C)
    269 Stiljord Northern Aardrosil Great Thaumium Food(A)
    270 Aardrosil Northern Aardrosil Good Alcohol Precious Metals(F)
    271 Brey-an Cahoosa Confederation Good Stone Food(A)
    272 Peubleo Armica Cahoosa Confederation Minor Furs Medicines(G)
    273 Puesto Cahuna Cahoosa Confederation Good Dyes Wood(C)
    274 Anceris Ancerin Empire Good Pearls Meat(M)
    275 Cerilin Ancerin Empire Good Cattle Cloth(D)
    276 Audrelean Ancerin Empire Good Stormreed Livestock(M)
    277 Regnalin Ancerin Empire Minor Linen Flesh(M)
    278 Consurbores Ancerin Empire Minor Bronze Meat(M)
    279 Domumontem Pre-Eminence of Hortis Minor Cattle Seafood(M)
    280 Conlarbores Grand Principality of Anceris Good Furs Metals(B)
    281 Western Aladar Wandering Clan Good Steel Alcohol(E)
    282 Good Undefined ()
    283 ()
    284 Phoenixcrest Wandering Clan Minor Aluminium Caviar(L)
    285 Nendena Archduchy of Nemeria Good Cattle Hard Metals(B)
    286 Laeryn Archduchy of Nemeria Good Wheat Wood(C)
    287 Edessa Archduchy of Nemeria Good Linen Food(A)
    288 The Easterfells Archduchy of Nemeria Good Steel Silver(F)
    289 Nemeria Archduchy of Nemeria Great Nemerian Wine Metals(B)
    290 Talos Archduchy of Nemeria Good Yondervoed Cloth(D)
    291 Eastern Nurnen Archduchy of Nemeria Minor Beer Precious Metals(F)
    292 Western Nurnen Archduchy of Nemeria Minor Potatoes Cattle (Meat)(M)
    293 Good Whales ()
    294 Lentillan The Truserchen Great Garbonzo Beans Beasts of Burden(J)
    295 Harmonhen The Truserchen Good Silver Wheat(K)
    296 Phoenix Bay The Truserchen Good Caviar Lentils(K)
    297 Northern Aardrosil Good Undefined ()
    298 ()
    299 Good Paper ()
    300 Gran Figardenum Sharides The Truserchen Good Writing Materials Illumination(N)
    301 Honeydeen The Truserchen Minor Candles Writing Materials(L)
    302 Gran Gazelle The Truserchen Good Donkeys Drinks(E)
    303 ()
    304 ()
    305 ()
    306 ()
    307 ()
    308 ()
    309 ()
    310 ()
    311 ()
    312 ()
    313 ()
    314 ()
    315 ()
    316 ()
    317 ()
    318 ()
    319 Isle of Nerner Archduchy of Nemeria Minor Fish Alcohol(E)
    320 ()
    321 Good Pearls ()
    322 Good Undefined ()
    323 Good Undefined ()
    324 ()
    325 Shafarstan Minor Stone ()
    326 Shafarstan Shafarstan Good Dhulciran Horses Food Crops(K)
    327 Ancerin Empire Good Sapphires ()
    328 Shafarstan Minor Arak ()
    329 Thule Magocracy Minor Pomegranetes ()
    330 ()
    331 ()
    332 Thule Thule Magocracy Great Lapis de Igne Food(A)
    333 Thule Magocracy Good Leopards ()
    334 Good Stone ()
    335 ()
    336 ()
    337 Minor Steel ()
    338 Minor Cattle ()
    339 ()
    340 Bascaro Union of the Dherai Minor Sheep Hard Metals(B)
    341 Dherai Union of the Dherai Good Tsol Moss Livestock(M)
    342 Salnad Union of the Dherai Minor Fish Luxury Goods(L)
    343 Minor Ships ()
    346 Good Slaves ()
    408 ()
    409 Minor Dyes ()
    410 Good Barley ()
    427 Good Stone ()
    428 ()
    429 Good Griffons ()
    439 Minor Barley ()
    440 Good Horses ()
    449 ()
    450 Somerset Queendom of Avonlea Good Wood Cloth(D)
    451 Skyholme Queendom of Avonlea Minor Cotton Wood(C)
    455 Rose Demesne Pearls ()
    461 Upper Swalia Kingdom of Transfirlia Minor Wine Wood(C)
    462 Transfirlia Kingdom of Transfirlia Good Iron Wine(E)
    463 Good Wood ()
    464 ()
    465 ()
    466 ()
    467 ()
    468 ()
    469 ()
    470 Blackwater Vr'kxian Empire Minor Pearls Timber(C)
    471 ()
    472 The Slumbering Gods Vr'kxian Empire Good Slaves Luxury Goods(L)
    473 Mwogron Vr'kxian Empire Good Ironwood Food(A)
    474 ()
    475 ()
    476 ()
    477 ()
    478 ()
    479 ()
    480 Minor Stone ()
    481 ()
    482 ()
    483 ()
    484 ()
    485 ()
    486 ()
    487 Republic of Pavos Good Wheat ()
    488 Republic of Pavos Great Silver ()
    489 ()
    490 ()
    491 ()
    492 ()
    493 ()
    494 Fodina Praetorian Protectorate Minor Stone Alcohol(E)
    495 ()
    496 ()
    497 Minor Silver ()
    498 Good Gold ()
    499 Arcadia Praetorian Protectorate Good Wood Metal(B)
    500 Lapisia Praetorian Protectorate Good Stone Alcohol(E)
    501 ()
    502 ()
    503 Praetoria Praetorian Protectorate Good Jinxyte Crystals Wood(C)
    504 Pelyra Praetorian Protectorate Minor Glass Fuel(N)
    505 ()
    506 ()
    507 Rose Demesne Good Glass ()
    508 ()
    509 Rose Demesne Minor Steel ()
    512 Arcturia Praetorian Protectorate Minor Vodka Stone(I)
    513 Minor Salt ()
    802 Minor Dire Wolves ()
    821 Toldec Wandering Clan Good Gold Grain(K)
    853 Tir Xungla Rose Demesne Minor Xungla Crystals Textiles(D)
    P1 ()
    P2 Great Clans of Nifhel Good Penguins ()
    P3 Great Clans of Nifhel ()
    P4 Gjoll Great Clans of Nifhel Minor Bears Poison(L)
    P5 Nifhel Great Clans of Nifhel Good Tainted Water Furs(O)
    P6 Náströnd Great Clans of Nifhel Minor Caribou Metal(B)
    P7 Moðguðr Great Clans of Nifhel Minor Platinum Food(A)
    P8 Great Clans of Nifhel Good Fish ()
    P9 ()
    P10 ()
    P11 ()
    P12 ()
    P13 ()
    P14 ()
    P15 ()
    P16 ()
    P17 ()
    P18 Crystal Union Minor Fish ()
    D1 Erimos League of Allied Provinces None None Food(A)
    D2 Primus Imperium Primus Imperium None None Food(A)
    D3 ()
    D4 Agrios ()
    44B Skianz Prevaz Artistry Great Skianz Art Metals(B)
    47B Good Gold ()
    57B Good Stone ()
    99B Violet Caverns Stormland Holdings Good Amethysts ()
    251B Carraig Dún Exarchate of Carraig Dún Good Mithril Alcohol(E)
    253B Qalbal'ard Exarchate of Carraig Dún Good Mushroom Beer Cattle (Meat)(M)
    254B Myrkheim Exarchate of Carraig Dún Minor Gold Food(A)
    256B Patriam Exarchate of Carraig Dún Minor Steel Food(A)
    257B East Loch Nacáu Exarchate of Carraig Dún Minor Steel ()
    269B Good Silver ()
    277B Loch Nacáu Exarchate of Carraig Dún Good Stone Wood(C)
    279B Exarchate of Carraig Dún Minor Blindgut Poison ()
    280B United Nihoni Exarchate Minor Spider Silk ()
    460B Jagalata Good Diamonds Food(A)
    461B Jagalata Good Diamonds Food(A)
    480B Jagalata Minor Tac ()
    481B Samudra Jagalata Minor Albino Shrimp Hard Metals(B)
    44C Devyn Crez Prevaz Artistry None None Luxury Resources(L)
    League Wiki

Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

28. - Top - End - #748
    Ettin in the Playground

The Norðanátt should also include Hel and Eljudnir's resources of Fish and Penguins.

29. - Top - End - #749
    Titan in the Playground

And the much-coveted triple post*, thanks to character limits, which are going to become a serious problem soon in the resources table, but I guess I'll deal with that when it happens.

As usual if there are any issues with the trade tables please let me know. As far as I could tell there wasn't a lot of trade this round, but that might just mean I missed something important.

Gengy, when I first checked the stats I thought you had my stats right but not my ruler name. Now the stats seem to have reverted too. My ruler is now Ardashir VIII; stats should be 3/5/4/3. Luck is (I think) correct.

*Or not, thanks to Tychris! It seems I added the trade routes to the regions but not vice versa. Fixed now.
    Last edited by Aedilred; 2016-05-29 at 04:09 PM.
    League Wiki

Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

30. - Top - End - #750
    Ettin in the Playground

So, the Pale Empyrium is in a bit of a state.

I was old when the pharaohs first mounted
    The jewel-decked throne by the Nile;
    I was old in those epochs uncounted
    When I, and I only, was vile;

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by apocalypsePast2 View Post
    ...one could possibly refer to you guys' elaborate dance of allies-to-enemies-to-suicide-of-the-universe as some sort of weird art form.

If one were on drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Behold, the mighty slayer of strangely coloured mutant equines! The thwarter of forum woes! The! Dark! DM!