New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Touhou - Revolution in Retrospect (IC)

"If she doesn't already know about Reimu's disappearance, your Mistress is more sheltered than I thought," Alice grumbles at the gatekeeper, but toothlessly - she's kind of got a soft spot for the Mansion and its inhabitants, after all, and it's not exactly a secret. Her friendship with Remilia certainly tends to revolve around sniping at each other to some extent.

"I have to admit, I'm not sure," is her next statement towards Mokou this time, though she tempers it with a quietly uncertain smile. "I... believe they know each other, certainly. At least, I've always gotten that impression. Still, it's a shot in the dark." The talk about Hakugyokurou kind of sends her into a polite frown, because if nothing else... the idea that someone might actually die for realsies rather than disappearing in a pichun is kind of hard to swallow. "... as long as you're sure. We can come and find you afterwards, I suppose, with whatever news we've got. --ah?"

She pauses at the sound of laughter from outside, Shanghai spinning up from where she's still doing her Yukari impression, and then levels a heavy sigh in Marisa's direction, a rather weary assumption instantly made. "... honestly. Don't tell me it's those three, come to 'play'." The quotes around that word are subtle, but they're there.

2. - Top - End - #62

Quite simply, Marisa blanches at the notion of seeking out Yuuka Kazami for an answer. The less spoken about the lessons she's been doled out from the elder Youkai's school of hard knocks, the better.

"To be fair," she points a finger accusingly (not really accusingly) at Alice and waggles it. "If you had a big, comfy mansion and loads of servants to come bringin' you tea and crumpets all day, I bet you'd lose touch with the outside world!" but before one blonde can lighten the mood with a bout of teasing leveled at the other any further, with Mokou and Meiling on their way out; for various reasons, 'not being able to enter the land of the dead' being a very good one; the magician squints and lets her finger drop at the distracting noises from outside. That laughter is probably pretty familiar, right?

"... d'you think we can get a pass on that? M&M have probably gotta run, and we should too." Marisa's optimism is, as ever, unrealistic.
    Last edited by Luceid; 2016-04-19 at 07:59 AM.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Troll in the Playground

The laughter was indeed pretty familiar; when Mokou and Meiling head out, followed closely by Alice and Marisa, they see three faeries setting down on the shrine lawn. They're draped in colourful dresses and, like most faeries in Gensokyo, look like children in their early teens. There are two blondes and a brunette -- one of the blondes has her hair out in tails, whereas the other has ringlets. It's Sunny Milk, Luna Child, and Star Sapphire.

...albeit, Sunny had a football helmet on right now, and Luna's donned a hard hat -- Star finished the ensemble off with a translucent plastic golf cap, and they look scruffy and dirty as if they've been playing about in the mud or something. They've got a big sack they've carried back with them. "The Treasure Hunt's a great success! Heyyy, Reimu, come take a look at what we found!" Sunny called out, before pausing and staring at the congregation before them. "Eh? Who're you?"

4. - Top - End - #64

"We're the temporary Hakurei maidens, what kinda question is that?" it doesn't even register as a lie, really, because it's too absurd to be true. Marisa can't help it, after all. She stands between Alice and, probably, Meiling or Mokou with both hands on her hips as the squad assembles outside. Her familiarity with the three fairies is barely passing, after all--they're probably more used to dealing with Reimu, and the magician's biggest involvement with the winged goofbag race was jobbing to Cirno for a few minutes for fun before flipping the proverbial table on her.

"Didja find anything interesting? And, uh--oh yeah! Reimu's missing, you should help us look for her."

Marisa this is not how negotiation works!!

5. - Top - End - #65

"Honestly... of course it was the three of you," Alice huffs as she steps out onto the porch, her arms automatically folding as she takes up a position that is absolutely and totally not intended to be a guard-dog-like protection of the shrine as it stands. She's the sort to at least remember the names of people she vaguely knows in Gensokyo... and also the sort to hold onto rather a grudge. Dolls have probably had to chase the trio out of her house more than once in the past.

Of course, Marisa is there to take the hit for them this time around. "Since when did we become Hakurei Maidens?" she retorts as the straight Touhou of the proceedings, then turns her frown back on the three fairies. "And what does it matter what they've got? More importantly than that, when did you three last see Reimu?"

6. - Top - End - #66
    Bugbear in the Playground

Mokou brings her palm to her face as she lets out a sigh. Of course Marisa wouldn't think of the issues of letting people know Reimu is missing. This pose doesn't last for long as she takes a more composed stance. The immortal looks over the fairies for a few moments, vaguely recognizing them. Of course it has to be fairies. It couldn't be someone useful like the little oni, it had to be a race known for mischief.

"Did you guys find anything interesting on your hunt? I'll check it out in Reimu's place for you." The immortal had decided to take a more friendly approach to dealing with them. A battle now would only be a time sink and fairies tended to be rather weak anyways.
    Lovely Mokou avatar by Kurien.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Troll in the Playground

"That's rude! Last week, Reimu sent us on a special mission to hunt for treasure, you know!" Sunnymilk accusingly rebuffed Alice directly, pointing a finger at her.
    Luna Child skeptically raised her eyebrows to go, "That's mean... Reimu said she'd prepare cookies and tea for us when we got back... why'd she wander off on her own?"
    Star Sapphire, finally, huffed to say, "I don't like someone who breaks their promise! We're not showing you our treasure!"

From their treasure bag, you could feel something magical. It doesn't look like they just picked out trash... but it doesn't look like they're in the mood to just show its contents to you...

8. - Top - End - #68

"Yea~ah, I dunno why Reimu's gone missin' either. It's a real pain, huh?" Marisa casually agrees with the three troublemakers, all while craning her neck to try and peer into their sack of goodies without getting too close. Her interest is piqued, but she's not about to just march on up and grab it away from Sunny, Star and Luna. Either she knows better, or she isn't that much of a jerk to fairies. But, in an incredible show of trustworthiness and forward-thinking, the kind that makes her Gensokyo's favourite daughter, Marisa squints and scratches the back of her leg with the bristles of her trustworthy broom before speaking up again.

"Oh well, I bet there's still tons of tea and sweets inside. Why don'tcha come in and the redhead'll make some for you?"

The magician slowly looks over her shoulder towards the accused party. Is Meiling soon to be put on the spot...?

9. - Top - End - #69

Meiling recoils when Marisa volunteered her to be a hostess, eyes wide and lip twitching. "H...huh?" Her eyes dart between her friends and the fairies, before she settles down, and crouches to look the fairies more directly in the eyes. "Guess I'll be the Hakurei Gatekeeper, now..." she mutters to herself, and then she speaks up. "Miss Reimu wasn't feeling well, earlier, so she had to leave in a hurry. I'm sure, if she were here, she'd be very sorry for leaving you out to dry like this, but she'd also be very proud of you for completing your mission. How about you come inside and leave it here for her? I know it's not Reimu's blend, but I make a pretty good pot of tea, myself." She smirks up towards Marisa; the witch should be able to back her up on at least that, given the cups she occasionally helped herself to during those visits.

Rapport roll = 0
    Last edited by CecilHoshino; 2016-04-22 at 02:44 AM.

10. - Top - End - #70

It's water off a duck's back, here, with Marisa not even having had to argue with Meiling about taking on the tea-making duties. The smirk totally deflects off of her without an iota of guilt. "Yeah! She does okay." isn't a lie, either, but let's be real: how can the poor martial artist measure up to Sakuya or Koakuma's domestic efforts? "Totally proud, though, yup. Reimu and us both."

In preparation for having to make good on their bluff, the magician glances backwards back into the shrine. Past Alice and Mokou, trying to peep around the interior. She isn't even sure where Reimu keeps her tea and supplies. The beleaguered miko is always the one serving Marisa on her visits, not vice-versa.

11. - Top - End - #71

Alice isn't quite so obvious as to wonder, aloud and despairing, as to whether this will work or whether it's necessary, but it's certainly written clear on her face as she sinks into a deadpan expression. But there are more pressing things to think about, as far as she's concerned: "Last week... I suppose that doesn't really tell us much," she adds thoughtfully to herself as she mulls the problem over. "... that is, beyond the fact that she probably didn't expect anything to happen to her."

A pause, and she's sighed as she touches lightly at her forehead in that sort of incoming headache pose. "Not that that's a brilliant deduction for the ages, or anything."

12. - Top - End - #72
    Troll in the Playground

The three faeries look to each other and murmur and mumble, before coming to some kind of conclusion through unusual and unknowable faerie logic. "... well, fine then! But it better be really good tea!" answered Sunnymilk, putting her hands to her waist.

"And cookies, don't forget! Or cake, or some other kind of sweet..." Star Sapphire was trying to sweeten the deal here, with Lunachild nodding along.

13. - Top - End - #73

Meiling claps her hands together with a wide smile. "Wonderful! Come on inside, put your things away, and I'll get started on that tea!" She rises to her feet, and heads back into the shrine...quickening her pace when she realizes that Reimu's old crackers are still there, blood stains and all. "crap, crap, CRAP, CRAP!" she mutters as she tries to quickly clean up, or at least move, the remains of Reimu's last snack before her disappearance. "Ah, I hope that was all the information we needed out of these..." she bemoans, as she takes the pot and the plate and searches for the kitchen. If this were a proper investigation, a proper detective might have a coronary at the sight...

14. - Top - End - #74
    Troll in the Playground

As much as they might whine, the faeries are still childlike at heart, so it isn't long before they drop their stash on the porch and head inside. Luna stares up to go, "Hey! Those look tasty!" completely unaware that the crackers are a little blood-stained. Sunny's just bomfed down onto what seems to be her favourite floor cushion, and Star's snuck inside the kotatsu. "Aaaaah, so comfy..."

Meiling finds the Hakurei Shrine kitchen to be... well... spartan. It's a traditional earthen-style kitchen, well-used, and not terribly well-stocked, just like how the shrine maiden's known for not having a lot to go around. Unfortunately, it's going to be a little hard to actually find snacks, and after a cursory search through the pantry... there are no snacks left. Uh oh. What's a dragon youkai to do when needing to serve tea and cookies?

15. - Top - End - #75
    Troll in the Playground

Team Kappa Phi Delta

Meanwhile, a day ago at the foot of the Youkai Mountain...

The great Youkai Mountain, Gensokyo's largest mountain. Inhabited by various sorts of youkai -- but primarily the kappa and the tengu. The highest echelons of the mountain, in turn, were inhabited by the highest of the tengu caste, including the great daitengu and led by the enigmatic and reclusive Tenma. For decades, it had been a mystery and a place where no humans should walk; it wasn't until the incident of the Mountain of Faith involving the Moriya Shrine that this was broken. An incident that led to a particularly tense shutdown of the mountain not unlike martial law, eventually solved when the Hakurei shrine maiden -- amongst others, quite possibly including Nitori herself -- convinced the Gods of the mountain to stand down. Even today, it wasn't quite clear exactly what the mountain gods discussed with Tenma. The tengu didn't particularly buckle from their stance, remaining quite enclosed into themselves.

In the last few weeks, things had been feeling terribly tense. The mountain was on the prowl, guarded. Patrols seemed to be a lot more frequent; flocks of konoha-tengu could be seen flying through the skies. Her neighbors had been whispering about how it's probably not safe to go out too much.

And-- on this particular rainy day, things were exceedingly strange. None of the other kappa were around. It was terribly silent. It all happened when Nitori was back at her workshop...

The door flung open. Nitori could hear bated, exhausted breath -- and it's evident that a certain traditional reporter of fantasy was at the door, drenched from what must have been a frantic flight. Unlike how she was normally dressed, she was dressed in traditional tengu robes instead. It made her look... more regal, more formal -- it was a different look for her.

"Nitori," Aya urged. "Quick -- you have to hide." She looked around and begged, "Is there somewhere you can hide yourself? Hurry!"

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ogre in the Playground

Someone barging into her workshop unannounced was startling enough for Nitori, so when Aya told her to hide, her body happily obliged. She flung herself under the table immediately. Only once she was thoroughly nestled in the darkness did she peek her eyes back out to see what was going on. It was only then she saw Aya, and the state she was in.

The thought that this might be a prank, or some new sort of fad among the tengus did cross her mind, but Aya's demeanor made her think otherwise. Even if this was a prank, she thought, it would be safer to just play along rather than risk the possibility that it was real. Nitori felt scared, and being tucked beneath her work desk wasn't helping very much there.

"Aya! What's going on? Wait-" Of course! She didn't need to hide under her desk! "My optic camo is on the bench over there! Should I go get it?"

Still, Nitori felt it would be safer to ask Aya if it was safe to move before coming out!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Awesome Iron Chef avatars by Neoseph7! Murkrow avatar of coolness by Introbulus!

17. - Top - End - #77
    Troll in the Playground

Team Kappa Phi Delta

If this were a prank, Aya certainly wasn't about to look like she was going to break it. She put her hand to her chest to catch her breathing for a moment further, and said, "Y-yeah, use that! Just-- hurry, the tengu guards are going to be here soon." She looked back outside the window with a frown. "I don't have time to explain, just... please, trust me."

If the day couldn't get any stranger, Aya speaking with a certain earnestness and anxiety in her tone certainly didn't help.

18. - Top - End - #78

Meanwhile, at the shrine...

Thankful that that appears to be the end of it, at least for the moment, Alice obligingly moves out of the way as the fairies tromp inside the shrine and leave a giant sack that might as well have SWAG stencilled on the side there for the three of them to peruse. But, well... "It seems a little wrong to just take what they've found," she points out to Marisa first and foremost. "Couldn't we just leave them with-- whatever's in there, to do as they like?"

The puppeteer says that, but Shanghai is certainly bobbling downwards towards the sack, the doll's eyes blank white circles as she dithers over whether to look inside.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Ogre in the Playground

With Aya's approval, Nitori scrambled out from under the table and over to the counter. She pushed aside piles of unfinished inventions, until she dug up what she was looking for. A small electrical contraption with wires looping out of it, it nestled awkwardly in Nitori's right hand. She turned to Aya before activating it.

"If this is some kind of prank... well, I don't appreciate it!" Nitori complained. The mention of guards sounded sinister, and only added to her worry. That little protest would at least prove she wasn't completely gullible, in case this was a trick. "But, I'll trust you this time!"

And with that, Nitori squeezed the trigger, and flickered out of sight.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Awesome Iron Chef avatars by Neoseph7! Murkrow avatar of coolness by Introbulus!

20. - Top - End - #80

Meanwhile, at the shrine...

Meiling at least got the kettle going. She looked to the plate of crackers she ran out of the room, and cautiously took a bite of one of the cleaner ones. Hopefully, they hadn't gone stale, it'd be a good emergency snack for if the faeries needed placating. Now the issue was the tea and the sweets. "Oh my. I knew Miss Reimu was often living the sparse life, but I didn't know it was this sparse..." Maybe she should've taken the extra time to hang around the human village; maybe Sakuya was there, and she always seemed to have emergency snacks on hand, just in case. She had everything on hand, just in case, or, at least, that's what it always seemed like to Meiling (never mind the potential abuse of time stopping).

She checked her pockets; her next pay period wasn't until the end of the week, but she surely had some coin left over on hand to make a quick snack run back to the village if need be. Her fingers did brush across some Milikes, though. Three of them, to be precise; not much, but they'd do in a pinch.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Troll in the Playground

Team Kappa Phi Delta

"I wish it were a trick," Aya mumbled as she snapped her finger. A gust of wind whirled around the tengu and helped to dry her a little, as she turned to face the door. Only a few mere minutes of agonising, uncertain silence passed before knocks were heard on the door, insistent. Then, a moment later, the door flung open and three white-wolf tengu guards emerged in. "Nitori Kawashiro, under royal decree of Tenma-sama of the Youkai Mountain, all kappa engineers are to report to-- eh?"

The three guards looked perplexed to see Aya there, and then looked at each other in uncertainty. Aya didn't waste the opportunity and said, "It's no use. I know this kappa. She left me this note saying she was headed off the mountain for a week for research and testing purposes." Clearly to Nitori, it was a bluff.

The guards hesitated and saluted. It was... strange to see Aya acting in such a capacity of authority, but they clearly had to listen to her. Royal decree? What was this about all the kappa engineers? Aya had their attention, but was the Optical Camouflage going to sufficiently disguise her?

(Nitori, you can use your Optical Camouflage spellcard to roll Craft for Stealth now. Roll 4d3-8 and add your skill to it (i.e. a +4 makes it a -4 instead).)

Team Shrine

The crackers were definitely stale from where they'd sat out on the table, but... they certainly wouldn't pass for sweets. Certainly not something gorgeous like a cake or a cookie. A trip to the village would be possible, but it was so far away that she'd definitely take a bit of time. But -- oh? Looking at the pantry again, it looked like there were some supplies tucked away in the corner. Some... millet flour, some brown sugar. It wasn't much, but no one said that the treats couldn't be magical, right?

Meanwhile, out on the living room, the bag that may as well be marked with SWAG continued to draw attention with the strange vibe coming off off it. The three faeries had taken their helmets off and were bragging to each other about their accomplishments. "Reimu's treasure hunt was really difficult this time! We had to fly really far away, but I think we totally got what she was looking for!"

"Uh huh, uh huh! And it was all because of me, Lunachild."

"What?!" Star balked from where she was in the kotatsu. "Don't forget that I was the one who pointed it out!"

Squabble squabble squabble!

22. - Top - End - #82

Quote Originally Posted by Merilan View Post
    Squabble squabble squabble!
    While Marisa's first instinct is to climb under the kotatsu and casually drop a question or two and let the situation work itself out, that bag is kind of a mysterious draw to her. Something about Reimu telling a bunch of fairies to go out and hunt for something very specific, giving off weird mojo, right before disappearing? Something about all of this is just... too weird. It reeks of incident, in a time where things are all a-changin'. The blonde thus, casually, takes her hat off and hunkers down to open up the bag and have a peek inside.

"Eh? Did Reimu tell you bunch to go and find some donations, or something?" she asks, not even really making an attempt to be sneaky about it.

23. - Top - End - #83

Quote Originally Posted by Merilan View Post
    It wasn't much, but no one said that the treats couldn't be magical, right?
    All things considered about the company in the shrine right now, it'd be more weird if they weren't magical in nature. As the kettle continued to boil behind her, Meiling took what ingredients Reimu had, and sorted them out. As she looked them over, a wave of nostalgia washed over her; before Sakuya came to the manor, Meiling helped out with the cooking of the ladies' meals. Naturally, it was a relief when Sakuya joined the team, but old techniques died hard. Not to mention the occasional book she'd borrow from Patchouli for some light reading while on guard duty, including a magical cook book. Now, she just had to remember how the spell went...and hope that flour and sugar would be enough. Actually...

She fished the creamy candies out of her pocket, unwrapped them, and plopped them into the simple mixture, components for taste and texture to help make the eventual cookies...plausible. Meiling rubbed her hands, and then clapped them together; she wasn't a magician by trade, like Alice or Marisa or Patchouli, but she knew a little magic, and, hopefully, she remembered enough of the spell and had enough components/ingredients to magic them into the form of some brown sugar cookies...

Crafts roll = 2

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground

Nitori stood frozen in place. Even though her invention had rendered her invisible, she didn't want to risk drawing attention to herself in any way. After a few minutes of breathing anxiously, she gathered up the courage to ask Aya whether it was safe, but as soon as she opened her mouth the knocking on the door came. Nitori took a deep breath and held it as the white wolf guards barged in. Even breathing seemed like a risk!

Of course, as soon as she'd swallowed the breath, she realised how poor an idea that was. Now she was on a timer. Soon, she'd have to breathe out again, and now she'd held on to it, her next breath would be even louder. She pressed her lips tightly, and prayed for the best. Aya looked like she was trying to get the guards to clear out, but would it be fast enough?
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #85
    Troll in the Playground

Team Kapparappa

The white-wolf guards look around for a moment longer, perhaps feeling something was slightly amiss...

...but with the combination of their senses not being as sharp as, say, Momiji's, and the sound of the rain pounding outside, it looks like they haven't spotted her. The Optical Camouflage really is worthy of being called a star device. "But-- Aya-sama, our orders were to explicitly bring all the engineers back..."

Aya glared at them, red eyes peering with authority. "Do I need to repeat myself? Remember who you are speaking to!" It was faint, but Nitori could hear the self-disgust underlying the somewhat forced-upon tone.

"N-no, we didn't mean to... please excuse us!!" whiter than their namesake, the mortified white-wolf guards scurry on out. ... that was a bit odd. Even if Aya were a higher ranking tengu, their reaction was a little abrupt. Perhaps they were just new?

Aya gave it a few more moments... and then, as if told by the wind, sighed and slumped against the desk. "Okay. It's safe now. I'm really sorry."

26. - Top - End - #86

Mokou's life away from people left her with little in the way of delicacy. While she had tried to lay the groundwork for the fairies to show her themselves before snacks were required, she now decides on a different approach. Having not even gone back inside, she instead just walks up to the bag and begins to look through. I don't have time to sit and have tea. They're fairies, if they try to pick a fight over this, I can just light them up. Her impatience gets the better of her this day, as she decides this is an emergency situation. Reimu is missing, Keine is worried, there are no other protectors as nearby and the Crimson Watchguard can't be in more than one place at a time. The faster everything is solved, the sooner things can stabilize.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Troll in the Playground

Team Shrining Force

While the faeries squabble, Marisa and Mokou both get their look into the SWAG bag. There's... well, there was a lot of crap inside, just little odd rocks and seashells and bits and bobs and bric-a-bracs you might find just wandering the forest or the cliffsides. It rather looked like there was a theme of rocks or anything vaguely hard and rock-like. Which also apparently included an empty bottle of Ramune. But deeper into the bag, they both found it at the same time:

A mysterious black chunk of... well, it can't even be called a rock. Or a gem. It had a surface that's not unlike marble, but definitely not that either. It was about palm-sized, and clearly a part of something bigger, shimmering with an odd kind of power. You can't quite place what power it is from just this fragment, but it's... bothersome. Reclusive. Enigmatic. A mystical black shard.

Luna whines to go, "Heey, you can't just go looking through our loot! Where's our reward?"

Fortunately, at about that time in the kitchen, Meiling's magical escapade was coming to an end as her culinary episodes shimmer into a beautiful 'poof!' and the pot just about sparkles with rainbows and stars. At the end of it: cookies! Delicious sugar cookies! Very spartan, but faeries aren't known to be particularly picky about treats.

28. - Top - End - #88

Mokou's first instinct is to threaten the fairies, but instead she just holds up the black shard. It was an ominous object that made her a little uneasy, but she still pockets it. Though, taking the shard would probably require another reward, so she thought quickly about how she would deal with the fairies without setting them ablaze.

"Xianghua's making you something in the kitchen. Though, if you stop by my stand in the village, I'll make you all some yakitori, on the house of course." While the phoenix girl doesn't leave it up for debate, since she doesn't view the fairies as enough of a challenge to actually deny her, she still offers to feed them at a later point. When one doesn't need to eat, the loss of profits isn't anything to her.

29. - Top - End - #89

Meiling claps her hands in relief. Still got it! Spartan a snack it may be, but, spartan a pantry she had to work with. Maybe, when this was all over, she'd treat Reimu to a more lavish pantry...lavish as her salary would allow, of course. Making use of what blend of tea leaves Reimu had remaining, Meiling took the tea and the sweets back out to the faeries. "Forgive the delay, everyone," she says, before noticing the black shard in Mokou's hand. She looks between it and the faeries as she sets the treats down on the table. "Oh, was that the treasure Reimu asked you to find? What is it?"

30. - Top - End - #90

Behind the pair, Alice frowns immediately at the sight of the black chunk, a flick of her hand drawing Shanghai away from its proximity for safety's sake. "... where on earth did you find something like this? Or rather, what on earth did Reimu ask you to find?" she mutters; it's a rhetorical question rather than one that actually demands an answer, but it's probably likely that the fairies don't know that.

Mokou just straight-up pocketing the fragment does give her a moment's pause, though, and she slowly folds her arms with an uncertain glance to the phoenix. "I can't recommend taking it just like that - not without knowing something of what it might be or do, first. Might I take a look?" she requests afterwards, because if nothing else she's confident in her role as Magic-Ass Crystal Specialist #2 of Gensokyo. The return of the gatekeeper gives her pause, and then-- she's huffed softly. "Honestly, I can't imagine Reimu wanting something of that odd nature, but... well, nothing about it seems terribly auspicious, certainly."