New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Consortium

1. - Top - End - #31
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: The Consortium

Umbra casts her gaze around, observing the crowd and seeing who would have Darkvision and who would not. While at the moment she is controlling her aura of darkness, she readies herself to release it. Got it. Get close to the Lord Commander, and make him become an object.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I can drop all bright light in the area to dim light, and dim light to darkness. It's my Regional Effect.
    Last edited by JNAProductions; 2016-04-11 at 09:33 PM.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

2. - Top - End - #32
    Halfling in the Playground

RogueGirl

Riddles make me impatient. Is this situation not already under our party's control? Darkflower raises an eyebrow again, though this time no amusement is behind it.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

"When you say 'get close to', do you mean in the sense that it puts us in position to...release him from life? Or more in the sense of us being positioned to gain his trust? Because if it's the latter...well, I hope you brought a leash..." she smirked, ...or at least a spray bottle."

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Book Wombat's A Small Wager - A Practical Guide To Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

4. - Top - End - #34

Hey! Umbra objects. I can be tactful!

Show
    Show

Show

5. - Top - End - #35

RogueGirl

Darkflower smirks. I have a collar and some handcuffs we can use. They generally serve another purpose, but if I can sacrifice my soul I can sacrifice my playthings, I suppose.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    Hey! Umbra objects. I can be tactful!
    "Pure ability is not the same as motivation or willingness," Gwen replied absentmindedly, searching the crowd for any familiar faces.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Book Wombat's A Small Wager - A Practical Guide To Evil

My Homebrew

7. - Top - End - #37
    Barbarian in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Yes she says as she gets up. Make sure the Lord Commander believes. She walks away into the crowd towards the stand walking through the largest part of the crowd, disappears.

8. - Top - End - #38

Me-yow! Umbra says, batting her eyes at Darkflower. You and I will have to meet some night...

And as for you!
    she says, whirling to face Gwen, I'm perfectly polite! I lived with a family for a whole year before I killed and ate them!

Show
    Show

Show

9. - Top - End - #39

GreenSorcererElf

To Victoria,

You hear a voice in your head, when the time comes hold your axe high longer than normal. Put on a show, and wait for the crowds reaction.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Titan in the Playground

And as for you! she says, whirling to face Gwen, I'm perfectly polite! I lived with a family for a whole year before I killed and ate them!
    "You must feel very accomplished; truly, such a feat of mental restraint should be recorded in the vaults of knowledge for prosperity."

My Homebrew

11. - Top - End - #41

RogueGirl

I'm okay with heavy petting, but that's as far as I go with the whole beastiality thing.

Darkflower smiles at Gwyn. And to be fair, that's probably longer than most house cats let their humans live before threatening their lives.
    Last edited by MoonFlower; 2016-04-11 at 09:50 PM.

12. - Top - End - #42

Quote Originally Posted by MoonFlower View Post
    I'm okay with heavy petting, but that's as far as I go with the whole beastiality thing.

Darkflower smiles at Gwyn. And to be fair, that's probably longer than most house cats let their humans live before threatening their lives.
    I do have a humanoid body, you know, Umbra says. But we should probably start focusing on the mission at hand.

Show
    Show

Show

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground

Victoria smirks a little. A show? Of course, she can handle that.
    She glances up again. Is Gwenhwyfar still watching...? This will truly be a spectacle to remember.
    Hazama avatar by me. Other avatars that I've made:
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

14. - Top - End - #44
    Titan in the Playground

"Very well then, you make a good point," Gwen concedes. Turning back to the kitty, she continues: "I must admit, your restraint is admirable, when compared directly to some of the least patient creatures in existence." Gwen returns her attention to the convicted...and the executioner.
    Last edited by AvatarVecna; 2016-04-11 at 09:53 PM.

My Homebrew

15. - Top - End - #45

RogueGirl

Indeed. Gwyn, I believe the General may need some consoling after this whole ordeal. Perhaps you could pay him a visit on behalf of The Church of Bahamut.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground

Victoria shuffles her feet impatiently. What's taking Lightblade so long to come and meet his destiny?

Ah, damn it all. They want a show? Let's give them a show.

Victoria hefts the axe into the air and starts to slowly spin in the air, beginning a martial routine. Faster and faster, the heavy blade spins, describing mesmerising circles in the air. She lets the crowd marvel at her skill, drinks it in. Gwen had better be watching. Her movements are strong and graceful, each footstep made with perfect intent as she moves through the well-practiced routine. She's far more used to doing this with her glaive, but a long-handled axe will suffice for now. The axe twirls and twirls...
    Last edited by Professor Gnoll; 2016-04-11 at 09:59 PM.
    Show

17. - Top - End - #47

GreenSorcererElf

A very loud clanking approaches.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Titan in the Playground

Indeed. Gwyn, I believe the General may need some consoling after this whole ordeal. Perhaps you could pay him a visit on behalf of The Church of Bahamut.
    "I've no doubt he'll need some kind of emotional support. I will do what I can, for the good of our community and one of its pillars," Gwen replied. "After this, though, he's likely to be particularly paranoid about potential Consortium spies; he'll need somebody...dependable at his side, for the trials ahead." Here eyes are drawn to the center of the area as Victoria, apparently growing restless, begins going through a martial routine. Gwen had seen her practice it before, but seeing it now, in full motion instead of as a step-by-step...it was a wonder to behold.
    Last edited by AvatarVecna; 2016-04-11 at 10:02 PM.

My Homebrew

19. - Top - End - #49

Hm? Umbra lets out as she perks her ears up.

Show
    Show

Show

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground

Victoria hears the clanking, but does not allow it distract her. She can keep going for a little longer, just until he reaches the stage. Her movements are becoming faster and more complex, and she can feel the awe of the crowd, their attention rapt on her routine. Witness my skill!
    Show

21. - Top - End - #51

GreenSorcererElf

Lord Commander Brightblade approaches accompanied by a contingent of 15 soldiers , stopping momentarily by the pavilion. Commander, thank you for coming and being here. It means a lot to me. marching on without waiting for a response. They form up in front of the stage and the trumpets sound Captain Brightblade walks onto the stage in shackles with 2 black armored guardsmen.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground

Victoria ends her routine with a complicated flourish and steps back, allowing room for the Commander to ascend the stage. She can't help but smirk at the sight of him with his own idiot son in chains.
    Show

23. - Top - End - #53

RogueGirl

Darkflower notices Gwyn's gaze transfixed on the commotion on stage stirring the crowd.

It seems the executioner enjoys...a certain attention. She raises both eyebrows at the nun.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Titan in the Playground

Darkflower notices Gwyn's gaze transfixed on the commotion on stage stirring the crowd.

It seems the executioner enjoys...a certain attention. She raises both eyebrows at the nun.
    "She loves to show off her skill...sometimes in a bit more flamboyant manner than is probably appropriate, but you can't deny her mastery of the blade," Gwen responds coolly.

My Homebrew

25. - Top - End - #55

GreenSorcererElf

Addressing the crowd, the Lord Commander begins by addressing the crowd.Citizens of Ashei, today a son of our city is to be executed. He has been found guilty by a military tribunal to be communicating with demons, and to be central in a plot to bring a demon into the city! It is with a heavy heart, that I , Lord Commander of the Templari, am tasked to carry out his sentence. And I declare his sentence to be death! turning to Victoria, Make it clean or I will make yours messier. Walking to the corner of the stage he nods to Victoria.

26. - Top - End - #56

RogueGirl

That I cannot. The elf replies, her face straight, but her eyes are bright with curiosity.

It's quite honorable for the Lord Commander to make an appearance.
    Last edited by MoonFlower; 2016-04-11 at 10:19 PM.

27. - Top - End - #57

GreenSorcererElf

To Victoria: the voice returns to you "remember hold your blade high for it to happen. Do not strike. Until the moment happens"

28. - Top - End - #58
    Titan in the Playground

That I cannot. The elf replies, her face straight, but her eyes are bright with curiosity.

It's quite honorable for the Lord Commander to make an appearance.
    Gwen notices the Commander's curiosity, but does not acknowledge it. "Any less would make the whole affair even less honorable than it already is; best to hold his head high and bear the shame with dignity than to hide from the public. A noble sacrifice made by a prideful man."

My Homebrew

29. - Top - End - #59

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Gwen notices the Commander's curiosity, but does not acknowledge it. "Any less would make the whole affair even less honorable than it already is; best to hold his head high and bear the shame with dignity than to hide from the public. A noble sacrifice made by a prideful man."
    Say what you will about their stupidity, trying to hold out against the tide of devils, but they have dignity and are worthy of respect, Umbra says. Wouldn't be fun if they weren't, after all.

Show
    Show

Show

30. - Top - End - #60
    Titan in the Playground

Say what you will about their stupidity, trying to hold out against the tide of devils, but they have dignity and are worthy of respect, Umbra says. Wouldn't be fun if they weren't, after all.
    "If his side was truly the best option humanity had, he would be making a personal sacrifice for the greater good of the community as a whole. One can appreciate such nobility, no matter how misplaced it may be, or poorly motivated it may be."

My Homebrew