New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Barnyard WW

1. - Top - End - #151
    Pixie in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Default Re: Barnyard WW

During the night, the Alpha and Clever Wolves clubbed a sheep to death with a big heavy block. The block has yet to be found, but is currently known as the "writer's block".

Elenna was killed. They were a Sheep.

Spoiler: Players List
    Show

Name Died? Role
    Ramsus Day 5 Mother Sheep
    Duck999
    norman250 Night 1 Donkey
    Silent_Interim
    Eggel Day 2 Fox
    ThePhantom
    Elenna Night 5 Sheep
    Luizeu Night 2 Sheep
    Thematthew
    Pelican
    BasketOfPuppies Day 1 Chicken
    Lex-Kat
    Penguinator Night 3 Chicken
    axl
    Meta Day 5 Mad Wolf
    Syldar Day 4 Sheep

Day 6 now begins and ends in 60 hours. Get your actions and votes in.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Oh well. Good luck, Town!

Also, I love the narrations.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

3. - Top - End - #153
    Pixie in the Playground

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    Dangit!
    Argh! My sentiments exactly.

Hello Thematthew, you may consider this as a poke back. Why did you not move your vote to the outed wolf yesterday?

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Lex-Kat. Why do you think the wolves went after Elenna instead of you?

4. - Top - End - #154
    Barbarian in the Playground

I think it's reasonable to poke Thematthew after that, yes.
    I go by them/they/their pronouns, but I'm comfortable with he/him/his or she/her/hers.

Spoiler: STUFFS
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Yes... continue ignoring me... exactly as planned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    'Kay! Ignoring a ninja never hurt anyone.

Being terrible at being a wolf since always.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Orc in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

If you want to waste a day, go ahead. I'll reiterate that I'm not a wolf. I've just been very busy at work, and not really able to do much. And let's be honest, I have my own things to do.

I'm gonna point at Duck999 today.
    Last edited by Thematthew; 2016-05-15 at 10:07 AM.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by axl View Post
    Hello Lex-Kat. Why do you think the wolves went after Elenna instead of you?
    Because they're smart, Axl. I was obviously in contact with the Seer, which makes me an obvious danger to them. So who better for the Baner to protect, than me. Which means the smart wolves will look elsewhere for a meal.

Some things to possibly consider? Hopefully they'll help.

Player Lean? Reason
    Duck999 Villager Weak Wolf lean due to his uncharacteristic quiet.

But in light of my other Wolf reads... I'm thinking Town.
    Silent_Interim Wolf
    Wolf
    Posted, but didn't vote, on the 3rd day or the 4th. Didn't post at all the 2nd day.

Feels Axl has contributed? Sounds Wolfy to me.
    ThePhantom Villager Sneaky, sneaky ThePhantom. Always so quiet. It makes it harder to get a Wolf read on him. If I was Alpha, I'd pick him just for this reason. Though, he's also been lynched just for that reason in the past. Double-Edged Sheep.
    Thematthew Possible I mean... can I possibly be wrong three out of three times? Possibly.
    Pelican Possible As Ramsus pointed out, those not on the BasketOfPuppies wagon Day 1 are not likely to be wolves. Which leaves those who did kill BoP with the extra weight of Wolf Lean. Pelican is the last of them alive.
    Lex-Kat Villager Obviously I helped net the Mad Wolf. Which of course, backfired and he killed our Seer. Hopefully we can kill the Clever Wolf, before he finds the Llama.
    axl Wolf
    Wolf
    Wolf!
    He advocated for a Chicken to step forward and cluck in the open. With so few Chickens, this could have been a disastrous idea. As it is, we lost a 2nd Chicken Night 3. So we either have 0 or 1 Chicken left. If 1, then they're essentially a Sheep anyway.

Also, did not vote at all Day 1, 2, or 3. Yet, he posted all three days.

Also, also Meta mentioned Phantom and Silent both voting Day 1, but not Day 2... but when he talked about Axl, he didn't say anything about the fact he didn't vote either day.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2016-05-15 at 01:46 AM.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

7. - Top - End - #157
    Pixie in the Playground

Planetar

@Thematthew: Sorry but please help me understand. Do you mean to say that you were unaware of the Meta situation before he was eventually lynched? (i.e. you poked me early day 5 and didn't return to the thread until day 5 was over). Or you were following the Meta situation but didn't bother to change your vote because you had your own things to do?

@Lex-Kat: We have zero masons left. We had two at the start (listed in OP) but they are both out already. I wouldn't have brought up the mason claiming idea during day 2 if we had more than one mason left then. And as you said, one mason is "essentially a Sheep anyway". (Hey, I even mentioned the exact same thing on post#66: "the elimination of his partner effectively demotes him to nothing more than a vanillager right now")

And with regards to Meta, are you implying that he was trying to clear me or divert attention away from me? Because on the contrary, he was actually pushing for my lynch. He even mentioned my disappearance (and accused me of hiding) as a reason for wanting to vote me out.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Orc in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

@axl I swung by the thread later on in the Meta thing and didn't feel any necessity to change my vote.

Also, since the day is burning fast with no actual participation I'm going to have to switch to axl for self preservation.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ogre in the Playground

I think there's a chance al is a wolf in shops clothing, but I'm not fully convinced. Asking to see a mason claim seems more like a rookie mistake than a wolf move.

I still want to hear more out of thematthew. If you want to preserve yourself, let's see what you have to say against others.
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

10. - Top - End - #160

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Silent_Interim
    Wolf
    Wolf

Posted, but didn't vote, on the 3rd day or the 4th. Didn't post at all the 2nd day.
    I was busy at the time, and I'm always quiet. This isn't abnormal for me, as a villager or a wolf. My posts were also primarily to say "I don't have time to post real contribution right now".

Feels Axl has contributed? Sounds Wolfy to me.

axl
    Wolf
    Wolf
    Wolf!

He advocated for a Chicken to step forward and cluck in the open. With so few Chickens, this could have been a disastrous idea. As it is, we lost a 2nd Chicken Night 3. So we either have 0 or 1 Chicken left. If 1, then they're essentially a Sheep anyway.

Also, did not vote at all Day 1, 2, or 3. Yet, he posted all three days.

Also, also Meta mentioned Phantom and Silent both voting Day 1, but not Day 2... but when he talked about Axl, he didn't say anything about the fact he didn't vote either day.
    1) He has contributed. He's been actively participating in and promoting discussion among the town.
    2) Why would a wolf promote such an idea when all it does is create attention centered on them? Yes, it's a bad idea, but it's not a wolfy one. A sensible wolf would know that it's a bad idea to suggest it because it would be shot down. If you can explain why it's wolfy rather than newbie, I'll consider this point, but right now? Nah.
    3)I'll concede the not voting point... that's pretty weird. But I'm not going to accept the WIFOM of Meta not mentioning axl. That could just as well be a way to cast suspicion on axl. Meta's relatively experienced, and would therefore know that something like that wouldn't go unnoticed. So... no, I don't buy that.
    I go by them/they/their pronouns, but I'm comfortable with he/him/his or she/her/hers.

Show

11. - Top - End - #161
    Bugbear in the Playground

Well, Lex is being helpful again, but she has used that guise in the past to get a wolf victory. But, I'm not very good at seeing the patterns of current play, only a bit of comparing older games with the current one. Hmm, but I think I have to vote for axl for not voting for three whole days. In almost any other game, he would have autolynched for not voting by now.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Troll in the Playground

I was busy at the time, and I'm always quiet. This isn't abnormal for me, as a villager or a wolf. My posts were also primarily to say "I don't have time to post real contribution right now".
    Oh I know you're usually quiet. I took that into consideration, actually. But you usually at least vote.

As ThePhantom just mentioned, in any other game, just posting is not what is needed to keep from ALing, you need to vote. You also avoided voting for three days in a row. Not voting is a wolfy thing to do.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Pixie in the Playground

Planetar

OK, Apologies for not having an official vote for days 1-3. If you feel that it is a lynch-worthy offense, then fine. I'd accept that.

Though, I'd like it to be put on record that the only day that I willingly chose to abstain from voting was day2.

Day 1 - Clumsiness. Missed putting my vote in red (Post#31). Yeah, no excuse. Didn't even realize my mistake until it was pointed out a couple of day phases later.
    Day 2 - Did not want to add another vote to the runaway Eggel wagon because I wasn't convinced he was a wolf (Post#71) and I couldn't find a better alternative.
    Day 3 - Due to sickness, I was not able to visit the forum after my initial RP post early in day3 (Post#90) until late in day4 (Post#121). Sorry.

14. - Top - End - #164

I see, sorry. But I have to vote for someone and at the moment, I'm still just guessing and following others.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Pixie in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Sorry for the delay. Day 6 over, results and narration to come in a bit.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Pixie in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Day 6 End

The sheep mourned the death of their beloved matriarch today. They were once again disorganized and divided without a leader, but the general consensus was that something smelled fishy. Specifically, a sheep keeping to itself in the corner of the barn. Seriously, this sheep stank of fish they. They trampled him to death, and were unsurprised to find that this sheep was actually a non-sheep wearing a sheep suit. However, they were very surprised to find that the creature inside was not a wolf, but a raccoon.

Thematthew was lynched. He was the Raccoon.

Spoiler: Raccoon
    Show

The Raccoon is here on the farm to scavenge food. However, this requires them to know where the food will be. During each phase, the Raccoon make guess one player who will be killed in the following phase. They cannot guess themself. They win by making four correct guesses. They are on team neutral.

Also, the Raccoon is a master of masks, and as such has an additional ability. During each night phase, they may choose to disguise themself. If they do so they may choose a quick disguise or a full disguise. If they choose a quick disguise, all scries targeting them that night will receive a result of "scry failed". If they choose a full disguise they may choose a role and all scries targeting them that night will scry them as that role. However, they may not make a guess for the following day phase if they choose a full disguise.

Missed one day:
    Pelican

Spoiler: Players List
    Show

Name Died? Role
    Ramsus Day 5 Mother Sheep
    Duck999
    norman250 Night 1 Donkey
    Silent_Interim
    Eggel Day 2 Fox
    ThePhantom
    Elenna Night 5 Sheep
    Luizeu Night 2 Sheep
    Thematthew Day 6 Raccoon
    Pelican
    BasketOfPuppies Day 1 Chicken
    Lex-Kat
    Penguinator Night 3 Chicken
    axl
    Meta Day 5 Mad Wolf
    Syldar Day 4 Sheep

Night 6 now begins and ends in 24 hours. Get your actions in.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Troll in the Playground

Well, I hope you are happy, Duck. Hopefully the Baner chooses the right player to protect tonight. ((Hint hint. Protect me!))

18. - Top - End - #168
    Pixie in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Night phase is extended another 24 hours due to missing actions.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Pixie in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Night over. Results and narration to come shortly.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Pixie in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Night 6 End

The two remaining wolves crouched in the shadows outside the barn. The Clever Wolf crept forward and peeked inside.

"Are they asleep?"

"Affirmative. Our prey appears to be in a state of dormancy."

"Uh, right. Okay, follow me."

The Alpha Wolf leapt up and charged...

Ptoo!

The Alpha Wolf fell down.

"Leader, no!"

"I'm alright." The Alpha Wolf wiped the moist spot where they had been hit. "Ew. Take Cover!"

Ptoo! Ptoo!

"We're under fire. We'll have to try again tomorrow night!"

The two wolves crept away dejectedly.

Hidden behind a hay bale, the Llama raised a hoof to their lips and blew.

No one was killed.

Day 7 now begins and ends in 60 hours. Get your actions and votes in.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Troll in the Playground

So, can we kill axl now, please?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and just an update:

I am the Baner. Now, I say this quite sure that the Clever Wolf has already scried me as such. If not before, then last night.

ThePhantom was protected by me, the Llama, last night. So he's 100% in the clear, as far as I'm concerned.

Players still unknown, in order of town to wolf lean:

Pelican -> Duck999 -> Silent_Interim -> axl!
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2016-05-19 at 07:50 AM.

22. - Top - End - #172

Okay, thanks Lex.

axl

23. - Top - End - #173
    Pixie in the Playground

Planetar

Yesterday, there were three items that were raised as wolfy against me:
    1. Proposing the lone remaining mason to claim on day2
    2. Not voting for the first 3 days
    3. Meta somehow diverting attention away from me

I already presented my side on each of them and have nothing more to add (unless you want me to elaborate further on the mason claiming plan which I saw as a way to connect the mason Penguinator, seer Ramsus and baner Lex-Kat to work together from the background against the wolves).

Did you guys find any of my explanations unsatisfactory? Do you have any new case to bring against me? Are you somehow mad that I killed the neutral? Why? If you study his win conditions, you'll find that it was in his best interest to side with the wolves. So I think it is likely that he jumped on Meta's open invitation to join them in an alliance.

Right now, the wolves are a mislynch and a successful NK away from winning this game. And based on the way you are tunneling, it seems that they are about to get their mislynch. So good luck in correctly guessing their NK target so that we'd still have a chance at LyLo day8.

Team Grass all the way, Baa!

24. - Top - End - #174
    Pixie in the Playground

Oh wow I didn't realize we were this close to the endgame! Sorry for missing the previous day phase. I would have voted for thematthew as per my previous analysis anyways. In hindsight, his behavior makes complete sense for a neutral player. It's too bad he didn't claim. I always like to see the neutrals succeed.

As for today, I'm reading Axl as genuine. Seeing as we're this close to the end, I think it's likely that the remaining wolves might just be lying low and surfing their way to victory. With that in mind, I'll go for Silent Interim for my vote for the time being, though this day phase certainly demands further attending and a look back thorough the thread.
    Last edited by Pelican; 2016-05-20 at 12:33 PM.

25. - Top - End - #175

I would like to direct my vote towards ThePhantom, another quiet player who is being very, very quiet this game, but hasn't started participating again recently. I'm at least participating again. I would say that I would rather I be lynched than Axl, who both seems genuine and has yet to be rebutted to my satisfaction, as I think that this will help town to clear another player.
    Last edited by Silent_Interim; 2016-05-21 at 11:24 AM.

Show

26. - Top - End - #176
    Ogre in the Playground

I would like to direct my vote towards ThePhantom, another quiet player who is being very, very quiet this game, but hasn't started participating again recently. I'm at least participating again. I would say that I would rather I be lynched than Axl, who both seems genuine and has yet to be rebutted to my satisfaction, as I think that this will help town to clear another player.
    This is quite possibly the most wolf thing I've seen this game. ThePhantom was cleared 4 posts before this one. You claim to be participating, but don't read through the total of 5 posts. I do agree that all is wolf, but this may just made me see Silent_Interim as more wolf. Hopefully someone will switch their vote before day ends.
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

27. - Top - End - #177

Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
    This is quite possibly the most wolf thing I've seen this game. ThePhantom was cleared 4 posts before this one. You claim to be participating, but don't read through the total of 5 posts. I do agree that all is wolf, but this may just made me see Silent_Interim as more wolf. Hopefully someone will switch their vote before day ends.
    ...Right, dur. I had totally forgotten about that. However, that doesn't make me a wolf. I had read them, but I had forgotten about that detail when I made my post. Also, why would a wolf do something so obviously stupid? Why? It's the same point being made against axl, and the rebuttal is much the same. There's no reason for a wolf to propose a stupid idea that town will immediately shoot down as stupid. None. And nobody has adequately responded to that point yet. I'm going to go with Duck999, because I think you're experienced enough to know that that logic is flawed but you're still using it. I doubt that I'll have time to post again, or that I'll convince either of the cleared townies that it's Duck, but oh well. Fun game all, see you in the aftermath.

Show

28. - Top - End - #178
    Pixie in the Playground

Planetar

I spent the last several minutes debating whether or not to continue fighting for this because i fear that even if I live through another day, it will be pretty much the same as the last couple of day phases. And frankly, I don't think I have any more strength and enthusiasm left in me to face the same things over and over again.

That, and I already gave what I thought was a fitting farewell message in my last post.

But you know what, when I signed up for this game, I vowed to do everything in my power to help my side win. A few moments ago, I believed that it meant getting myself lynched to finally remove the one wildcard that nobody else in this game can read. And leave the fate of this game in the hands of the baner. After all, the baner was already able to prevent a couple of murders. who's to say that they can't stop a couple more?

I may still get lynched today, but hopefully this time, I can leave a more helpful farewell message than the last.

Currently, we have two confirmed townies in Lex-Kat and ThePhantom. Lex-Kat because she is an uncounterclaimed baner, and ThePhantom because according to the narration for night 6, the baner successfully blocked the NK, which Lex-Kat claimed was ThePhantom.

So now, that leaves four of us as unknowns (axl, Pelican, Duck999, Silent_Interim). If I get lynched today and we somehow make it to LyLo day8. the remaining sheep in this group needs to work to convince the confirmed townies that he is the sheep and the other 2 are the wolves. If that happens, I implore the 2 confirmed townies to make a better judgment than the one they are making today in determining who are the wolves.

29. - Top - End - #179
    Pixie in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Day over. Results and narration to come shortly.

- - - Updated - - -

Day 7 End

The sheep were happy to find that they had all survived the night again. The morning was strangely quiet of the usual loud baas as the remaining sheep munched on grass and the last of the hay which Farmer Brown had left. The lynch came after a silent interim. The wool on the unfortunate sheep was the real thing.

Silent_Interim was lynched. They were a Sheep.

Night 7 now begins and ends in 24 hours. Get your actions in.
    Last edited by Disc Lorde; 2016-05-21 at 04:03 PM.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Troll in the Playground

Well, it was a good game, I guess. Now I know why Wolves don't kill me. They know that even if my pixie-sense is pinging correctly, few, if any, will listen to me.