Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 554
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Bunny~'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

    Etsia:

    Etsia frowned a little at being ignored, but then her ears perked at the mention of 'north'. She placed a hand on the paladin's wrist and tugged a little.

    "If you are traveling north, can I come with you?"

  2. - Top - End - #182
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    bluenihil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007

    Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

    Jessamyn

    The paladin blinked down at the tiny druid, but...as the high priest had said...

    "Of course."

  3. - Top - End - #183
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Zarrae's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007

    Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

    Zarraema:

    She took the first oportunity to slip away from the crowd of pales and turned to pursue Kelzir at a calm, unhurried pace. She hadn't realized how uncomfortable his departure would leave her... it had, after all, been a good number of years since she'd been anywhere without him for more than a few moments. Most days, each activity was performed with his assistance or at least his company.

    Headed for what she thought she remembered as the Temple's exit, she peered around for the bard, mouthing a silent prayer to Eillistraee that she would find him and nothing would happen to him, alone.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Searching for Kelzir on the way to the temple's exit:
    (1d20+3)[1](4)
    Last edited by Zarrae; 2007-07-26 at 03:23 PM.

    Original Artwork by: -Mo-

  4. - Top - End - #184
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

    Orophen

    The elf blinked once, twice... three times. Once in Dentlor's direction, then in Jessamyn's, then in Etsia's. This was all moving rather quickly, he thought, but shrugged it off.

    Lifting the scabbard in his right hand towards Jessamyn in greeting, he spoke.

    "Name's Orophen, slinger of strange arts and stranger blades. Pleasure to meet you, Lady Knight, and you, Wild one." He nodded in Jessamyn's and Etsia's direction at each honorific.

    Then his eyes alight upon the Drow woman, and he blinks. His eyes narrow slightly, and, for a moment, his right hand twitches, left briefly jerking towards his rapier. Then, all the tension goes out of his body as he shrugs.

    "Lady Drow, it is a pleasure to meet you. Do forgive me if I do not lay a title upon you, but old hatreds die hard. However, as long as you don't try to cut my throat, I shall endeavor to keep things pleasant between us." The elf gives the drow a brilliant smile after that.
    Last edited by RelentlessImp; 2007-07-26 at 03:26 PM.
    Now if you don't mind, I am somewhat preoccupied telling the laws of physics to shut up and sit down.
    I cast irresistable phantasmal killer as a 4th level spell. No save, just die.

  5. - Top - End - #185
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Tsol's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007

    Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

    Fistar

    Fistar sighed at seeing the new elf joining the party. This would probably mean cutting into his share of the treasure. Well if he can hold his own in a fight, it may be worth it, considering a dead wood elf wouldn't have use for treasure.

    "Orophen, I'm glad to meet you, ", putting on an impish smile. "This will be a lot of fun and we can always use an extra blade."

    The wood elf listened to the conversation and winced a bit at his mangled name pronounced by the drow. He shrugged it off. He watched the female drow then leave to catch up with Kelzir. He realized that he had the room key, that was left on the table and that the drows would not be able to enter the room at the inn.

    "Excuse me," addressing the remaining group, he then dashed off to the receding female figure, calling out "Zarraema, wait! " reaching into his pouch, he fished out a key, "Here, you'll need this for the room, you left it on the table at the Inn. " After tossing the key towards the drow, he quickly turned back to the group.

    "So, if we are going to go to this place, I'll need a horse and some supplies. " Looking at Dentlor, "Point me the way, and I'll help gather what we need, Yes?"
    Fistar
    Talk is cheap.
    Cheap is good

  6. - Top - End - #186
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Zarrae's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007

    Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

    Zarraema:

    Turning back to face the taller elf, her eyes narrow in the slightest at old reactions to being threatened. He does not know any better... she reminded herself, and calmed inwardly.

    Instead of her initial reaction, she simply nodded and turned back to try to locate her former slave, "Understood."

    When Fistar caught up to her, she blinked at him, nodding slowly, and offered the briefest, small smile, "Thank you, Firstan. We left in such a hurry that it must have slipped my mind. Kelzir and I appreciate your assistance with the room."

    She stretched her neck, still trying to find her friend, "..and now, if you'll excuse me, I need to find him."

    He must have already made his way out of the temple...I will find him more easily outside, anyway.

    With that thought, she nodded to Fistar again and did her best to calmly and purposefully walk out of the unfamiliar Temple.

    Original Artwork by: -Mo-

  7. - Top - End - #187
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Bunny~'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

    Etsia:

    "My name is Etsia. Not Wild One." Etsia gave Orophen a short nod, then looked up at Fistar when he mentioned horses. "I don't have a horse. Do I need one? Where can I get one?"

  8. - Top - End - #188
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Tsol's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007

    Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

    Fistar

    "Well, this good and kindly gentleman here, " nodding to the High Priest Dentlor, "...has offered us horses and supplies, I'm sure if we follow him or he can direct us we can get a horse for you as well." he smiled at the half naked wild elf, briefly thinking what was under her scant leathers, he mentally brought his mind back to the task at hand and address the rest of the group, "I say we pick up horses and supplies and then leave at first light in the morning, unless you want to start right now "
    Fistar
    Talk is cheap.
    Cheap is good

  9. - Top - End - #189
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Bunny~'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

    Etsia:

    Etsia turned to look up at the High Priest. She nodded seriously. "Thank you." She glanced at Fistar again, then at Jessamyn, then back at the High Priest. "Where do we pick up horses and supplies?"

  10. - Top - End - #190
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Jeggred Von's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    I live under your bed.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

    High Priest Dentlor looked to everyone clamoring around him about horses and goods and he smiled, a bit of memories flooded back to his mind of his younger days preparing for adventure out of Waterdeep. He kept hands folded in front of him and nodded each time he was addressed, then looked to the group and waved a hand towards the exit where Kelzir and Zarraema left through.
    "Around back is the Church's stable I have sent Oryic out to inform the Stablemaster of your arrival and since your male dark elven friend left for the lady's horse, you can probably meet him there. Oryic has been instructed to lead you to the church's stores of equipment we have for our adventuring heroes."

    Ancient Kingdoms Campaign Sourcebook: Available Now!
    Ancient Kingdoms - Gothmoor: Nation of Shadows : In Progress

  11. - Top - End - #191
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Tsol's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007

    Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

    “Thank you, Dentlor, “the wood elf nodded and head out to where the stables were located after asking for directions. He wandered into the stable, looking at the horses grumbling slightly, wishing that he had paid more attention to his riding lessons that his mother had taught him. He looked at the roan that was shown to him. It looked at the wood elf lazily as if to say don’t even bother. He looked at the stable boy, “You sure that this horse is ok?”
    The stable boy nodded eagerly. “Best horse there is here, his name is Jumper” the boy said, hoping to get rid of the horse from his care and unconsciously rubbing his backside where he had got recently kicked.

    “Ok then I guess I need some tack and saddle bags.” He looked at the horse frowning slightly as the stable boy quickly got the saddle and the rest of the tack. Fistar put the blanket onto Jumper and then the saddle, Jumper flicked his ears back and turn his head watching the wood elf, the horse seem to breath in expanding his girth as Fistar tighten the girth belt.

    “Well lets see about getting those supplies,” he directed his comment to the horse as he lead him outside.
    Last edited by Tsol; 2007-07-30 at 06:41 PM.
    Fistar
    Talk is cheap.
    Cheap is good

  12. - Top - End - #192
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Zarrae's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007

    Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

    Zarraema:

    Stepping outside of the temple, she was again touched by the weather - such a change from the cool of the stone. The weather above ground still amazed and confused her at times.

    Back to the Inn... Her violet eyes blinked and squinted in the still-unfamiliar light ...which way is the Inn? ...vith. She had been paying more attention to other things on their way there. With a heavy sigh, she squinted further and attempted to locate her bardic companion again, shying away from the idea of shouting his name.

    "...Dark Lady, sharpen my eyes for the hunt..." came whispered to her lips, earnestly.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Zarraema search for Kelzir outside of Torm's Temple, from the entryway:
    (1d20+3)[7](10)

    Original Artwork by: -Mo-

  13. - Top - End - #193
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Jeggred Von's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    I live under your bed.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

    Fistar:
    Spoiler
    Show

    You gather your horse and the stable boy shows you the downward descending stairs on the back of the temnple, directly across from the stables where the church holds its goods. The boy's father is inside and gives you whatever NORMAL gear or equipment you request. ((no a wand of fireballs is not normal)) The boy's father, Davin looks you over and smirks,
    "Aye, Little Oryic tol' me you'd be comin down here. Let me set cha up with tha finest a goods in Gothmoor."


    Kelzir:
    Spoiler
    Show

    You walk down the street and turn a corner and run smack dab into the back of someone,...or something. Your face smacked into it's lowerback and a few inches lower,your nose would be nuzzling but cheeks. The Hill giant turned and looked down at you with a scowl, then seeing your dark skin, he smiles and moves aside, but you see your further progress is again blocked by others. There is a street fight going on. A combat between two people, as others surround the two fighters. One is a human, bald headed and three scars running down the left side of his face. He is wearing non descript armor, but you know if that armor was for sale down below, no one but nobility would be able to afford it. It was beautifully made, the man's movements were precise, like he's trained in the fighter's academy in the Underdark. His foot positions and tactics screams of dark elven training. He only has out a dagger a pair of short curved blades rest in their scabbards on his back and his cloak lies on the street.

    You can't see who the skilled human is fighting, but you feel a tap on your shoulder, as if someone tapped your shoulder with a tree trunk. You turn to see the sheepishly grinning Hill giant hold a hand down to you and point to his shoulder, offering you a "box seat".


    Zarraema:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You don't see Kelzir at all, but you do spot qite a number of people watching you. From alleyway mouths to high windows, the city seems to have eyes on you. A few people mill about the busy street but you do notice a large crowd gathering at the end of the street. You spot a few familiar buildings, and realize that is the way to the bar. Alot of the gathering crowd is chanting "fight fight fight" and you figured Kelzir had tohave gone that way.


    Jessamyn/Etsia/Orophen:
    Spoiler
    Show

    High Priest Dentlor stands between you three and looks from one to the other before answering. "We have stables around back, my children. There are horses, ponies and even a few footpad lizards at our disposal. You are welcome to use any of them you need." High Priest Dentlor then turns to Jessamyn and speaks. "We accept any and all tithing to replace the goods you and your group takes for this endeavor. Once you return any items or steeds, they will go towards your tithing. We trust you and your divinity to bring your group home safely." Dentlor's face grows a bit dark and worry lines appear on his aged face. "Remember Paladin, The Northwest is a dangerous place. Not even the Gothmoor army travels that way unless is full military gear. The wilds of the Mhair Jungle await, and there are things in there that will not hesitate to kill. Protect your group, and look to the trees for signs. Also, you will pass a small village. ruined and abandoned. It may not be as empty as you think. Take care."
    Last edited by Jeggred Von; 2007-07-31 at 03:52 PM.

    Ancient Kingdoms Campaign Sourcebook: Available Now!
    Ancient Kingdoms - Gothmoor: Nation of Shadows : In Progress

  14. - Top - End - #194
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    bluenihil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007

    Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

    Jessamyn

    The paladin drew up and saluted High Priest Dentlor formally. "I will let no harm come to those entrusted to me," she said with conviction. It was a mission--a sacred mission, given by a High Priest!--and that was all she needed to know.

    On the heels of that understanding came another, and she blinked and looked around quickly. The others...they'd gone off already!

    "I apologize that my stay has been so short, Holy Champion," she said quickly, looking back to the High Priest with a bowed head, "but I will return. We will all return. Thank you for placing your trust in me."

    With that, she stepped back from the priest and looked to Etsia (and Orophen?), anxious to be off after their scattered comrades.

  15. - Top - End - #195
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Tsol's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007

    Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

    Fistar

    "Ahhh what a fine establishment you have here, " Fistar commented. "Lets see what do I need... " the rogue stood there with his hands on his hips looking around. "Ohh a cloak, 10 day rations.. probably wouldn't need it all but just to be safe, a couple of waterskins..... " Fistar started listing things off as he walked around. He then started talking about the time he had gone on a trip to nearby village from his own village, reciting all the little details of the trip. By the end of the story he looked at the huge pile on the ground. He sighed, with a look of disappointment, "A bit much don't you think," looking across at the bored Davin, almost blaming him for the amount of supplies.

    "Well, I guess I'll just take these few items, " the wood elf picked through the pile getting only a few items here and there, enough to fill the saddlebags and a small sack, he then head back out of the storeroom.

    Spoiler
    Show


    ((I will list the items on fistar's player sheet.))

    Last edited by Tsol; 2007-07-31 at 05:22 PM.
    Fistar
    Talk is cheap.
    Cheap is good

  16. - Top - End - #196
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Bunny~'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

    Etsia

    Etsia nodded at Jessamyn, then trailed into the direction the stables had been said to be in. She wasn't used to riding a mount of any kind, her tribe traveled through the jungle on foot, climbing trees when necessary. There wouldn't even be room for a creature this size and type to move comfortably.

    She walked around the stables, peering up at the horses, ignoring the possible human comments, looking at the horses instead.

    She straightened her small form, drawing a detailed gesture in the air, touching her throat and lips and forehead in the end. The words of the spell she spoke ended in a soft whinny.

    "Greetings horses. I am a druid on my way north with some other people. Does anyone want to carry me on the road?"

    Spoiler
    Show

    Cast Speak with Animals, lasts one minute at her level.
    Last edited by Bunny~; 2007-08-01 at 12:58 PM.

  17. - Top - End - #197
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Jeggred Von's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    I live under your bed.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

    Etsia:
    Spoiler
    Show

    All the horses turned to look at youand a few lingered a bit. One did not turn it's head and continued to chew it's oats. with a smashing of oats a whinney escaped.
    "What makes you any different than the saddle riders, Forest elf?" The horse spoke to her in a calm manner with only a slight undertone of bitterness.
    Last edited by Jeggred Von; 2007-08-01 at 01:11 PM.

    Ancient Kingdoms Campaign Sourcebook: Available Now!
    Ancient Kingdoms - Gothmoor: Nation of Shadows : In Progress

  18. - Top - End - #198
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Bunny~'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

    Etsia

    Etsia tilted her head. "I don't know that many saddle riders, I don't know how I differ from them. My tribe travels on foot through the jungle where there are no paths, following the Leaflord's will. But now I am called to north and to travel on roads and a horse companion would be appreciated."

    She shrugged a little. "Would you all rather stay penned up in here? I can do like the ...saddle riders and pick one of you with no regard to your wishes, if that's how you like it done. I just thought I'd respect you enough to ask first."

  19. - Top - End - #199
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    bluenihil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007

    Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

    Jessamyn


    The paladin lingered outside the stables, watching the streets for any evidence of the elves that had slipped out while she wasn't paying attention. Her horse was still back in the stables at the inn, but the last thing she wanted to do was wander off alone while everyone else was so scattered.

    She planned to wait for Etsia and Orophen, unless something important caught her eye.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Spot: Everybody else. (1d20+3)[12](15)

  20. - Top - End - #200
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Jeggred Von's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    I live under your bed.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

    Etsia:
    The huge stallion turns to you and stares at you for a bit as you talk. Finally after chewing on his mouth full of hay, he turns and nods his huge head slowly.

    "I do not mean to be brash little one. I merely wish to be out of this city. I will gladly accompany you, as long as You promise me time in the fields."


    The stallion leans down and bushes his head against your hand, and the stableman looks a bit suprised and umbfounded. "Never in my 10 years of being here with these beasts have I seen one as small as you, tame one such as the wild one there. He must be akin to you. Would you like him saddled and bridled?"


    Jessamyn:
    You look around, watching the small wild elf speak to the horse, making strange whinnies and pants in the horse's tongue. You eyes look around and you don't see the dark elves anywhere from the alleyway here in the back of the church. What you -do- see is a few small couples or trios of people trying hard not to lookat you, but still keeping an eye on the stables. You count at least two groups on the ground floor in the alley, trying hard not to be too suspicious, and a third group, up on a balcony, all in the third group, being dark elves as they talk amongst themselves and smoke their pipes and sip from tankards.
    Last edited by Jeggred Von; 2007-08-02 at 03:09 PM.

    Ancient Kingdoms Campaign Sourcebook: Available Now!
    Ancient Kingdoms - Gothmoor: Nation of Shadows : In Progress

  21. - Top - End - #201
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Tsol's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007

    Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

    Fistar

    Fistar walked out of the door from the store room and back towards Jumper. He waved at the half elf paladin briefly before looking at his horse. Jumper watched the wood elf approach, shifting from foot to foot. He shook his head briefly and if the wood elf could have known horse language, he would have approached it carefully. As it is, Fistar came up to it whistling a tune and tossed the saddle bags across the back of the horse.

    Turning to the half elf paladin he called out, “Hey Jessamyn, if you require anything for this trip, just go to the storeroom, they have ample supplies.”, he hefted his sack of goods with a smile to show the paladin. Fistar suddenly found himself, flying in the air, comically flailing his arm and sack. He landed deftly in a roll and came to his feet, grumbling as he brushed off the hay, and what looked like manure, from his new cloak. He turned back and looked at the horse, which at the moment stood there looking innocently around, if a horse could look innocent.

    Fistar grumbled as he went back to Jumper and started berating the horse, “Listen you, if you want to be on my good side you should behave yourself or…,“ the wood elf continued talking loudly to the horse explaining all the nuances of glue making with old horse bones. Jumper stood stoically and was completely ignoring the wood elf and almost seemed to be grinning.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Tumble - (1d20+5)[6](11)
    Fistar
    Talk is cheap.
    Cheap is good

  22. - Top - End - #202
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Bunny~'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

    Etsia

    Etsia smiled softly and patted the big palomino's head, scratching lightly behind his ears, for the moment ignoring the stable boy. "What do they call you, the saddle riders? Do you wish for me to continue the practice of calling you with it?"

    She knew animals did not give names for themselves, they knew who they were without such concepts. However, tamed animals often did learn to recognize and answer to concepts and sounds given to them by the humans.

    "I'll ask the boy to show me how to put a saddle on you, so I'll learn..." She petted the fair mane and then glanced at the stable boy, giving him a solemn nod, concentrating on speaking in Common again. "Show me how to do it."

  23. - Top - End - #203
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    bluenihil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007

    Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

    Jessamyn


    The paladin took note of their observers, and nodded to Fistar in passing. Her supplies were with her horse at the inn, so she made no move toward the storeroom at this time. Fistar's antics with his horse drew a brief glance of concern, but as he seemed to be uninjured, she gave it no more than a mental eyeroll.

    "We should stop at the inn when I get my steed and perhaps request a refund," she commented into the wood elf's rambling, knowing already that she might as well talk over him since he was unlikely to stop. "As we will not be staying in the rented rooms. I would not want you or the others to be out your coin."

  24. - Top - End - #204
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Tsol's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007

    Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

    Fistar

    "....and then the flesh is rendered off the bone and ... Huh, what?! ", glancing at the paladin, not pleased with the interruption of his disertion to the horse about making glue. "What do you mean? Do you want to leave right away?" the wood elf seemed a bit worried before continuing, "It is getting late in the afternoon to travel? I hate to travel at night.. "
    Fistar
    Talk is cheap.
    Cheap is good

  25. - Top - End - #205
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Edonil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007

    Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

    KELZIR

    He stood, looking back and forth at the crowd and the hill giant. He checked his coin pouch and shifted it to a less accessible location. Finally, in dismay, he sighed.

    "I don't suppose you may know a way around this," he asks the mountain of humanoid? "My Mistress will be coming soon, and needing her horse and things from the Sleeping Centaur Inn."
    Last edited by Edonil; 2007-08-02 at 07:25 PM.

  26. - Top - End - #206
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    bluenihil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007

    Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

    Jessamyn


    The paladin shook her head. "No, I would not suggest leaving immediately unless for some reason the others insist... Indeed I should think it would be too dangerous to travel at night. But we paid for two nights and it seems we'll use only one, unless there is much delay and supplying to be done..."

    She shrugged her armored shoulders slightly. "Everyone seems eager."

  27. - Top - End - #207
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Zarrae's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007

    Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

    Zarraema:
    (Map - Neatly folded and tucked into the sleeve of her leather tunic and glove)

    The eyes... so many watching her, it nearly felt as if she were back at home, the eldest daughter of the Matron Mother. Trying to ignore a forboding feeling, she stepped toward the crowd. I only have to get to the Inn... Kelzir will be there, safely. He's used to avoiding undue attention.

    With a deep breath, she tucked the map more securely into her sleeve, ensuring that she did not remove it or reveal exactly what she was doing, aside from straightening her clothing, and pulled her gloves over the gap to make doubly sure that it wasn't lost. Especially considering Kelzir's revelation that it could, indeed, lead to someone or something that would help them battle the Queen's influence over their people.

    Consider where it was. Consider that it was in Torm's temple, out of her reach... he could be very correct.

    Down the steps, down the street, she headed right into the midst of the crowd, peering over and between bodies as she went, to see exactly what sort of fight the onlookers were encouraging. Her eyes widened at the fighting style and armor as some distant scene played in her memory. No. No, this is a city built by Dark Elves. He must have been trained here.

    Original Artwork by: -Mo-

  28. - Top - End - #208
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Jeggred Von's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    I live under your bed.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

    Kelzir:

    The hill giant smiled to him and nodded like a moron. he turned around and screamed with a loud bellowing yell that could be heard clearly at the stables behind the Temple of Torm.

    "EVERYBODY MOVE!" The hill giant started walking forward, splitting the massive crowd in two. using his height and weight he plowed forward, giving Kelzir a path through to the other street four people wide. All eyes were on the giant and then the seeming noble dark elf that followed him.

    Once he cleared the crowd, the giant turned to Kelzir and nodded to him and kneeled down, offering his hand again, this time speaking softly.

    "Grakk."
    Last edited by Jeggred Von; 2007-08-03 at 12:58 AM.

    Ancient Kingdoms Campaign Sourcebook: Available Now!
    Ancient Kingdoms - Gothmoor: Nation of Shadows : In Progress

  29. - Top - End - #209
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

    Orophen

    Orophen follows quietly to the stables, lingering near the Paladin as he watches the wild elf ... is doing something. What in the hells? Was she speaking to the horses?

    Shaking his head, he leaned upon the rapier in his hand, looking at Jessamyn.

    "Of course they seem eager. It's a good old-fashioned quest, the likes of which adventurers have been traveling upon since the dawn of time!" The elf gave a brief smile. "They are eager to go and to carve their names and earn their fortune. Why would they not be?"
    Now if you don't mind, I am somewhat preoccupied telling the laws of physics to shut up and sit down.
    I cast irresistable phantasmal killer as a 4th level spell. No save, just die.

  30. - Top - End - #210
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Zarrae's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007

    Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

    Zarraema:
    (Map - Neatly folded and tucked into the sleeve of her leather tunic and glove)

    The booming command to move startled her out of her concentration to the point of shouldering a passerby, to which she murmured an apology and hoped that they did not take offense. Her quiet expiation was cut abruptly short as she recognized the form following a Hill Giant through the crowd. How could anyone miss such a display?

    ...Kelzir?

    With her former slave's safety as her only thought, she rushed to meet the gap, hoping to reach the break in bodies before the crowd closed around it again.
    Last edited by Zarrae; 2007-08-03 at 11:39 AM.

    Original Artwork by: -Mo-

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •