New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Adding effects to crits

So Im in a game starting shortly and Im alowed to have daggermasters increased crit range apply on any attack power with a dagger not exclusivly rouge ones.

So Im currious if there is a list of powers/feats/items that have some kind of rider on a crit.

While extra damage is always nice I have always liked throwing on debufs or ongoing damage or just prone when my stuff is sucsessful.

If posible I would like this as class independant as possible as in "avengers double roll is too good so lets ignore options they cant use" but any information would be greatly apreciated

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Adding effects to crits

For a rogue, the big one is Surprise Knockdown. Whenever you crit with anything, knock the enemy prone.
    Guide to the Magus, the Pathfinder Gish class.

"I would really like to see a game made by Obryn, Kurald Galain, and Knaight from these forums. I'm not joking one bit. I would buy the hell out of that." -- ChubbyRain
    Crystal Shard Studios - Freeware games designed by Kurald and others!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

The usual 1-2 punch is:

There is a MC avenger feat... Depending on the reading of one of them, it lasts EONT *and* auto-refreshes if the target drops before it ends.

There is a TWF "make an extra attack as a free action" on a crit.
    Spoiler
    Show
    With those two, minor action/off-turn attacks, nice crit dice/bonus dice, accuracy optimization, you do get 4es best status condition (defeated) easily.

If you optimize crit damage, knock out is awesome; you can KO a foe, then auto-crit coup them sometimes.

There os a epic tier divine crit feats (easy access with divine mc) that create a pillar of light, which is damage but flashy.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yakk View Post
    There is a TWF "make an extra attack as a free action" on a crit.
    Right. If your DM doesn't use errata, it's possible to make a build that generates two or three extra attacks on every crit, which are potentially crits themselves, and so forth, for a rather ridiculous amount of damage.
    Last edited by Kurald Galain; 2016-04-22 at 04:48 AM.
    Guide to the Magus, the Pathfinder Gish class.

"I would really like to see a game made by Obryn, Kurald Galain, and Knaight from these forums. I'm not joking one bit. I would buy the hell out of that." -- ChubbyRain
    Crystal Shard Studios - Freeware games designed by Kurald and others!

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground

Even without the errata, a free attack is yummy and gives you more chances to inflict whatever status effects you manage to ride on your crits, and is quite decent.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGuy

Some generic ones off the top of my head:

Triumphant Attack (feat)

Fearsome Reputation (boon)