My ST asked this question on reddit about 4 days ago, it has gotten no replies; so I decided to post it here and see if the playground could help him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Seulja
First and foremost, is an Unfleshed Sublimatus even possible? PtC: Saturnine Nights describes Gremlins, the Unfleshed version of Pandorans, but never mentions even the possibilty of an Unfleshed Sublimatus. Interestingly, Gremlins also act differently at their time of creation than regular Pandorans, seeking out technology to consume to "complete their transformations" as opposed to attacking their Promethean creator on sight to steal his/her Pyros. It seems to imply that the Mockeries of the Unfleshed are vastly different from regular Pandorans, which is the cause of my uncertainty.

Secondly, assuming an Unfleshed Sublimatus is possible (or I decide to house-rule that it is), how would it play out? The PtC corebook talks about Prometheans being their humour or element filtered through the Divine Fire as where the Sublimati are their humour or element filtered through the Flux. I'm just having a very difficult time conceptualizing this idea for the Unfleshed specifically. Any help would be much appreciated.