New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Default Re: I can draw your character.

I've been wishing you were taking requests for quite a while now, after looking at your art thread- your style is really cool. Here's one of my characters, if you want to give it a shot.

Spoiler: Normal
    Show
    Appearance:
    Normal is a male tiefling, standing at about 6'3" not counting his horns, which are long and straight (a little like an african gazelle's). His skin is tanned, he has brown curly hair that falls to his shoulders, and his eyes are solid silver. His face is narrow with pronounced cheekbones. He has low strength and high dexterity, so he's more wiry than bulky.
    Equipment:
    He's predominantly an archer, though he does have a rapier on hand for emergencies. He uses a longbow with elven-style decorations, and wears simple leather armor and leather gloves over his traveler's clothes, which are dyed in green and brown to blend in with the forest.
    Personality:
    Normal has seen a lot. He witnessed the deaths of his parents when he was very young, and since then, he's come across a lot of prejudice and suspicion. He's always had to prove himself to everyone. He's still idealistic, though, still determined to do good for everyone he can. He tends to make friends easily because of this, despite his appearance and reserved personality. He usually has a calm, thoughtful expression - unless someone insults or threatens the wood elves. Then he gets angry - and you wouldn't like him when he's angry. (The wood elves raised him after his parents died, so he views them as his family.)

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this, and I hope you have fun with it!

2. - Top - End - #32
    Pixie in the Playground

thanks man, I hope he would sound cool, i managed to get him out of the gosh darn tomb of horrors FFS, if he wasn't and i still got him out what would be the point?

i've actually been making a homebrew that requires i make an entirely type of creatures and they all are going to need art so if you REALLY love doing this in your spare time i have need of a lot of frickin art

sidenote: i did in fact lose my armor set, thankfully the group already had a couple character deaths that i could get one from
    Last edited by Subspace; 2016-07-23 at 11:44 PM.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Bugbear in the Playground

Prince Zhan, almost forgot: I did the goblin too...
    http://65.media.tumblr.com/48948b755...9nio1_1280.jpg

4. - Top - End - #34
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Artman77 View Post
    Wow, that's amazing! One of your best fo sure.
    Lydia Seaspray by Oneris!

Spoiler: Acclaim
    Show
    Winner of Spellbrew Contest I & Subclass Contest II
    Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    That is the perfect ending. Thread done, Ninja_Prawn won.
    Quote Originally Posted by KorvinStarmast View Post
    We love our ninja prawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Gnoll View Post
    NinjaPrawn, you are my favourite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir cryosin View Post
    Ninja you're like the forum's fairy godmother.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkMinty View Post
    This is why you're the best, Ninja Prawn.

A Faerie Affair

Homebrew: Sig

5. - Top - End - #35
    Pixie in the Playground

Really awesome! I was wondering if you could draw one for me in the size for an avatar?

Race: Half-Elf
    Class: Bard10/Barbarian5
    Weapon: Bladed guitar, like an axe. Possibly with blue lightning arcing through it.
    Appearance: Spiked leather armour, any colour, bleached blond hair with a pink faux hawk and piercings. Skinny and average height.
    Pose: Just playing the guitar.

Thanks so much in advance I really can't wait to see the results! Your drawings look great btw.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh my Goodness I LOVE IT!!! THANK YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jette View Post
    If you write gibberish in common, even comprehend languages won't turn it into a sonnet.
    P.Z. - gamer; friend; royalty. 'Tis a pleasure.
    <<Cynthia the Witch by me. she's a nice gal, I promise!

My player Resume, for potential DMs to read over.

My Extended Signature

7. - Top - End - #37

You're welcome.

8. - Top - End - #38

You know, I think you offered to do a character for me a couple of months ago, and you never finished her...
    "It is important to draw wisdom from many different places. If you take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale." --Iroh
    LGBTAitP! If you want to talk, learn, or have some fun, stop by!
    Avatar by the lovely Lycunadari!

9. - Top - End - #39

d6 Re: I can draw your character.

The star wars girl that I linked in post #2? I kinda a hit a road block and had to put it down. I can take a second look at it if u want...
    Last edited by Artman77; 2016-09-08 at 01:58 AM.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Firbolg in the Playground

Hello there!

Are you still accepting requests?

If so I have spoilered descriptions of my cast of characters: 3.5-inspired with a healthy dose of homebrew.

If interested but not enough descriptions, please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Spoiler: Dramatis Personae
    Show

If you have any questions or want more detail (or less), ask away. Any terms or descriptions that I am not clear on, please feel free to ask for clarity.
    Grat: half-Orc soldier, veteran of the Second Inland Sea War and over-worked town sheriff of the small town of Narrows. He wears dented armour, has grey-green skin with a stingy black skullet. He favors a hand axe as a weapon.
    Nevermore: A catfolk warlock. Meaning, of course, a humanoid cat who shoots magic lasers from his hands. His coloring is dark brown with black furred ears and hands. He wears violet robes and high boots.
    Karg: A light-skinned halfling barbarian who believes he is a polymorphed ogre. He is short, even for a halfling, sports a spiky mohawk, and wears an outfit reminiscent of the villains in the Road Warrior. He wields a human-sized greataxe, which by all rights he should not even be able to lift.
    Harloc: A human ranger who looks like a pre-Revolution Native American scout. He wears buckskins and a white, fur-lined cloak. He wields a bow.
    Prince Melikas: A tanned gnome dressed up like the Prince of Persia. He eventually died and was animated as a sand-shifting undead. Wields a small flail that looks like a scorpion's tail.
    Tenran: A monk who has taken a vow of poverty who also channels holy power. He is middle-eastern in appearance with a long, disheveled beard and hair. He wears simple rags and sandals with no other possessions.
    Tarquinn: Another holy man, wearing an outfit that looks like the gi Ryu from Street Fighter wears. He is bald, light skinned, and covered with tattoos. He has a black staff.

Plot Hooks. Campaigns and Encounters - an aid for DMs in a hurry. A resource for all to enjoy! (Now archived)

11. - Top - End - #41

Spoiler: Alerick
    Show

Spoiler: Dark Steel
    Show

Spoiler: Dragon
    Show

Last edited by Artman77; 2016-09-12 at 01:04 PM.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Barbarian in the Playground

Spoiler: Alerick
    Show
    Ohmigod that is perfect!

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou

You are seriously awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibbilcious View Post
    She brings the lightning to the sky,
    the waves onto the shore,
    the rain and the thunder
    and the dark cloud's roar...

Only certainty in life: When icy jaws of death come, you will not have had enough treats. Nod. Get treat.

BAM! Doomsealed!!

Custom avatar courtesy of Comissar. Thanks!

13. - Top - End - #43
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'd love if you could do my half orc fighter character Kreskra, she's from a campaign full of vampires, dragons, and other monsters but mainly specializes in combating horrors with her quick thinking and silver greatsword.
    http://i.imgur.com/Zaa0uY6.png is an OOTS avatar I have in example, would love to see drawn out the way you're drawing people to see your interpretation on the character. I was thinking if possible a necklaceo f vampire fangs would be a really nice detail
    Last edited by Shadowscale; 2017-01-28 at 06:23 PM.

14. - Top - End - #44

HalflingPirate

Interesting, this might be a good opportunity to get an alternative interpretation for this character of mine.

Spoiler
    Show

Tsui Shoi-ru is an aasimar noble and a spy working for his cousin, the Empress. She recently sent him out to, well, spy on a foreign ruler in their own home. So for the past several months he's been serving as an entertainer. His specialty is the art of dance.

He wears blue pants, with a red drape over his belt (for aesthetic purposes, he is a dancer after all). Leather boots, and usually no shirt. In his left hand, he wields a stiletto, and in his right a rapier. Normally he uses these as props in his performance, but he's also very skilled in their use as weapons.

He has long black hair which he keeps in a braid, bright green eyes, and his body is tattooed with celestial incantations, which basically represent his House.
    Last edited by MonkeySage; 2016-09-13 at 10:00 PM.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

Not going to lie, you are a paragon of the human race for this. You, good sir, are awesome and I support your talent and generosity.
    "Excuse me, but do you have a moment to talk about our dark lord and savior, Asmodeus?"

16. - Top - End - #46

Eh, what the heck. I'll give it a try.

So, I'm playing a human Inquisitor of Zon-Kuthon in a game at the moment. I have her personality down pat, but I've been fairly sparse with her physical details, so that's fairly wide open for interpretation. Dark hair and dark eyes are all I've really specified; she's a two-handed fighter, so I picture her as having a stocky kind of build, tough.

In terms of personality... I'm playing her as almost, but not quite, melancholy. She isn't a sadist or a masochist, or any of those things which people associate with Kuthonites; she's actually Lawful Neutral. She just has a belief that pain is inevitable, and a constructive tool for correcting criminal behavior.
    Spoiler: Active characters
    Show

Rise of the Runelords -Ely
    Fate/Grand Order: Chaldean Irregulars - Jean/Saber

17. - Top - End - #47
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySage View Post
    Interesting, this might be a good opportunity to get an alternative interpretation for this character of mine.

Spoiler
    Show

Tsui Shoi-ru is an aasimar noble and a spy working for his cousin, the Empress. She recently sent him out to, well, spy on a foreign ruler in their own home. So for the past several months he's been serving as an entertainer. His specialty is the art of dance.

He wears blue pants, with a red drape over his belt (for aesthetic purposes, he is a dancer after all). Leather boots, and usually no shirt. In his left hand, he wields a stiletto, and in his right a rapier. Normally he uses these as props in his performance, but he's also very skilled in their use as weapons.

He has long black hair which he keeps in a braid, bright green eyes, and his body is tattooed with celestial incantations, which basically represent his House.
    there are GMs out there that allow aasimar nobles in their games?

huh.

18. - Top - End - #48

HalflingPirate

there are GMs out there that allow aasimar nobles in their games?

huh.
    He's a recurring NPC. His country is basically ruled by aasimar nobles, so really he's nothing special.

On a similar note, though, the high level campaign i'm running does have mixed caste adventurers; one of them is even weirder than aasimar.
    Last edited by MonkeySage; 2016-09-19 at 07:44 PM.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Spoiler: Dark Steel
    Show
    Wow! This is amazing, Thanks!

Characters: Vyncent Crevan-The Chains of Kehetch

20. - Top - End - #50
    Pixie in the Playground

Hey, I'm moving this thread, and if you'd be able to do a piece on one of my characters that would be great!

Male Drow Warlock
    Braided white hair
    Wearing a pirate captains outfit, with an ethereal octopus familiar on his shoulder.
    Wields a trident and rapier.

Cheers!

21. - Top - End - #51
    Ogre in the Playground

For the sake of fun, I'll give a try too.
    Spoiler: Long~
    Show
    Blan'Koh
    The name is Nameless (huh), he is a Snow Elf, especifically, the last snow elf, after his race was almost extinguished at the Paraelemental plane of Ice, by an entity of plain evil in an act of jealously and rage. He was the only survivor after the Absolute Zero event that anihilated his kind, also damaging his brain, and so he didn't remember nothing about his past until centuries later.
    Time passed through, and he met a wandering wizard, there in the ruins of his old city. The wizard kindly offered the elf help to travel to the Prime, so he could start over, which he accepted.

Nameless studied in the Temple of the Nine Swords, his search for completion was so strong that he mastered the Sublime Way, thus becoming a Warblade, and after the guidance of the old spirits of his brethren, he would surpass the typical master, creating a new path only elves could follow, that of the Eternal Blade. The elf fought countless battles during his lifespan, he defied greedish outsiders and fought with demons and fiendish creatures outside of existence itself. The elf was known just as a blade and a servant of justice through the world, until that happened. The Zero Reverse was an event that took place in the Paraelemental Plane of Ice when the elf's presence and power was so great he could solo even those above the Balors. Cryonax, the Prince of Evil Ice Creatures, the responsible of the extintion of Snow Elves, bluffed the elf into a trap in the same city, trapping the elf in the very ruins of his past. Nameless fought fiercely for days until exhaustion got on top of him, and finally conceded due to restless skirmishes. Cryonax was victorious, or so he thought, as the Elf awoke his own power when those who were praying for him turned their hope into true devotion, ascending the elf into demigodhood. Now a demigod, the Elf remembered his past, and his name: Blan'Koh, the Eternal Hope. By his power, he brought the Prince of Evil Ice Creatures into submission. The battle did not come without a cost, as Blan'Koh lost his right eye and he could not use his left arm anymore; though clerics would request him to heal him, he would reject those petitions, as he would hold a scar of his past.

Blan'Koh rejected the status, and descended from god to a mortal. Now that he could remember what he was and was meant to do, the elf began spreading the teaching of the Eternal Blade through the Sublime Way.

Pre-Zero Reverse Blan'Koh
    Race: Snow Elf (Frostburn, D&D3.5e)[/B]
    Class: Warblade 10/Eternal Blade 10
    Appearance: Blan'Koh is a tall figure with an avobe-average body size, he wears a silvery breatsplate armor, covered by a snow-white cloak that covers half of it all the way down to the ground. He wears metal boots, a sole gauntlet in his right arm, with a shoulderpad on his left (under the cloak). His hair is long, free, and pure white, and his eyes are bright silver. He wields a silver longsword on his right arm, and a hand axe on his left, effectively fighting with both. Whenever Blan'Koh would fight, he would opt for Giorno Giovanna's pose before drawing his weapons, thought his face would remain stoic most of the time.
    Spoiler: GioGio's pose
    Show
    Check out which is the Playground's favorite Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by Cuthalion.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground

I got a character for you. This is a wild west themed game.

Ghomad Who Walks With Humans

Ghomad is a bugbear, but not your typical bugbear. Unlike most of his kind he prefers living with humans. He's a gruff, (think Jayne from firefly) bandit who works for Saren's Gang. He's Saren's right hand man in fact, and he does the grimy dirty-work that others are too squeamish to do.

Appearance:
    Ghomad wears an armored trench coat and wields his two loves. Betty the double-barreled shotgun, and Clementine his machete. He has a bandoleer with shotgun-shells and many other "trophies" he's obtained from fallen foes. Unkempt would be putting it lightly for his gear and equipment, however, his hair (the hair on top of his head anyway) is always slicked-back and maintained when he isn't killing.
    He's had a rough life, being hated by his kin and humans alike, so bears a few scars.
    Dascarletm, Spinner of Rudiplorked Tales, and Purveyor of Puns
    Thanks to Artman77 for the avatar!
    Extended Signature

23. - Top - End - #53
    Dwarf in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Ooh! Me! Me! Pick me!

Arel, Descendant of Yasova

Race: Human
    Height: 6 ft 3 in
    Weight: 225 lbs (well-toned musculature, medium build)
    Hair: Black salted with ashes (neck-length and shaggy with a short and scruffy full beard)
    Skin: Pale complexion and light tone salted with ashes (side note: dang dragons!)
    Eyes: Dark brown to black (slightly more open than Yasova's linked up top)

Equipment (also salted with ashes):
    -Grizzly-skin groin-length parka turned into a vest via ripping the material to remove the sleeves and hood, as well as creating an opening in the chest
    -Breeches and boots to match (not necessarily Grizzly-skin, but something suited to mountains climates)
    -Burning Tree Clan symbol permanently tattooed onto his neck.

Fighting Style:
    -Unarmed attacks, preferably in the form of punching and grappling.
    -Elemental attacks, almost always in the form of raining lightning from the sky.

Sorry if that's a mouthful: right now I'm using Kraven from Spiderman and would like something more applicable to the plane of Tarkir from Magic: the Gathering for Reality Glitch's upcoming campaign.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Troll in the Playground

Would you consider drawing a Stand I came up with?

Quote Originally Posted by gooddragon1 View Post
    What kind of fan of the show would I be if I didn't make a dumb fictional stand...

Name: Touch Sight
    Appearance: Gaunt human shape with no eyes on face. One eye on each finger with coverage similar to a thimble. Eyes appear to be more like tattoos stretched over the described areas than actual eyes.
    Abilities:
    +Can see unnaturally well out of each eye with no such problem as peripheral vision.
    +Finger eyes are not sensitive to touch and only by completely destroying the entire surface of an eye or covering it is its sight impeded. If any part of an eye is left intact or unimpeded it can see from that part.
    +Very strong mental link between stand and user. Like a hive mind. Anything one knows the other knows. No chance of stand rejection as a result.
    +Generates a telekinetic field around it in a radius that it can manipulate things within.
    +Can automatically learn everything about anything "touched" by this field. Memories, history, etc. Can learn less if desired.
    +Limitless knowledge capacity and recall.
    +Not physically strong.

I mean there's already really weird stands right... what's one more?
    There is no emotion more useless in life than hate.

25. - Top - End - #55

Steel Wolf, v. 1, uncolored.
    Spoiler: Steel Wolf concept, inked
    Show

Spoiler: Steel Wolf 2
    Show

Spoiler: Steel Wolf 3, uncolored
    Show
    Last edited by Artman77; 2016-10-14 at 05:24 PM.

26. - Top - End - #56

Teasers for the next two pieces:
    Spoiler: Tease 1
    Show

Spoiler: Tease 2
    Show

27. - Top - End - #57
    Pixie in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

I don't have a character for you to draw, just thought I'd say that you're really good at it! I love your drawing style!

28. - Top - End - #58
    Dwarf in the Playground

I'd love you to draw my frost elf Ikivanna if you would.

Ikivanna is 5’, 95 pounds, and 55 years old. They are gaunt and skinny with very animated reactions. They have greasy jet black hair that is wild and scruffy- sticking every which way. They have a narrow, pointed face with a scrape-like scar across the bridge of their nose. Their eyes are a dark blue and are either wide with paranoia and fear or narrow with skeptism. Their ears are usually very expressive of their mood; pinned down or drooping when on edge (so, you know, always) or in any way feeling negative emotions or surprise, and pricked when interested or excited.
    They wear a blue overcoat that loosely hangs over their shoulders and wraps around their sides, covering their arms up to their elbow. Ikivanna's upper arms -though mostly concealed by the blue overcoat- are wrapped with ace bandaging. Underneath the blue shawl-like coat is a silky off-white undershirt. Straps wrap around the bottom of Ikivanna's torso and right above their waist.
    They wear long and dirty black flood pants. The left side is torn at the bottom, shredded up to the shin. A small wrap is plastered around Ikivanna's left thigh over the pants. They wear a shoe on their right foot- a stitched espadrilles. They are missing a shoe on their left foot- they are still looking for it.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Titan in the Playground

I'm DMing a party who ran into an NPC named Larry McTeig and given the visuals he involves I thought it would be cool if I could stick a picture onto his sheet.

Spoiler: Larry McTeig
    Show

Larry McTeig is an awakened shrub who rides a giant red macaw. It should be plausible that if Larry posed and held still that he could blend in with other shrubs.

Here's an example of shrubbery from tropical plains:
    http://amazon.clikpic.com/bjankakadi...Fundo_12-2.jpg
    His mini is made from model railroad wire foliage branches:
    http://web4.hobbylinc.com/gr/bac/bac32646_285.jpg
    You don't have to match either, any thin bush with a small number of branches (3-5 maybe) will do.

Here's the mini I'll be using for his macaw, though it doesn't have to match: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Background:
    Fiona McTeig is one of the players whose entire druid clan was slaughtered by goblins when she was very young. She was then raised by wolves. She doesn't remember much from her childhood, just her name.

Very first session I went to town on minis. For the bandit raid on the wagon I had a rolling covered wagon with little bits and pieces like lanterns, minis for enemies, minis for the whole herd of livestock they were escorting. By the time I started laying out minis for the bushes the players started to lose it and started laughing, commenting and gaping.

A few sessions later the players are coming out of a mine having rescued themselves some flying mounts. The giant eagle who sent them in is perched on a shrub that is bending under his weight. The NPC Flint who has been travelling with them decides it's time for him to leave to go back to his secret mission. Out of nowhere:
    "Oh the missing druid clan!"
    "Shut up Larry"
    Players search around. They figure out the noise is coming from under the eagle. They try to look for something hiding, pretty soon find out it's the bush itself (again, represented by model railroad wire foliage). Larry McTeig and his fellow shrubberies were all awakened by Roger "The Shrubber" McTeig, Fiona's father. All of them has the same voice as Roger McTeig, yeup British accent straight out of Monty Python. They are about to depart with Flint when Fiona says, "Hold on, this is the last remnant of my father. Can you come with us?" Larry consents, leaving his brothers to travel with flint while he goes with the party. "Do we have an extra flying mount? I think there was..." Larry interrupts and whistles, and a giant jungle macaw flies from the distance to his side.

In case it matters Larry is a 2nd level singing bard. 5th edition. Yeah, he's a singing bush too.

I also greatly appreciate what you are doing. These are very well done. Thanks in advance if I get picked and I understand if I don't.
    Last edited by ericgrau; 2016-11-13 at 05:36 PM.
    So you never have to interrupt a game to look up a rule again:
    My 3.5e Rules Cheat Sheets: Normal, With Consolidated Skill System
    TOGC's 3.5e Spell/etc Cards: rpgnow / drivethru rpg
    Utilities: Magic Item Shop Generator (Req. MS Excel), Balanced Low Magic Item System
    Printable Cardstock Dungeon Tiles and other terrain stuff (100 MB)

30. - Top - End - #60

CURRENTLY ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS? YES
    I've got a character who could be described as being some kind of Peter Parker the Friendly Neighborhood Necromancer type. He's Quentin the Disaster; he's a walking nightmare, an arsenal of doom, kid kills conversation as he walks into the room. Saving the day in the far-flung retro-future of the 28th century with a goofy Cheshire-ish smile, a quip, and the dark arts of black magic. Then he has to fence the treasure from his adventures and go on even weirder adventures. When "team up with ghost chickens to take out a werewolf" is just another Twosday for you, what qualifies as weird gets a bit shakier to define. Yes, they call Tuesday "Twosday", all the days except Sunday have slightly different names because I couldn't come up with a good enough jokey one for Sunday. It's the future, everything is weird. You can buy boat insurance from a living iceberg, pizza is fifteen cents a slice, and a lot of wizards run around not wearing shirts because they can.

Spoiler: A Very Heroic Dandelion
    Show
    Spoiler: Reference Materials
    Show

Forgive the amount of Reddit in these, that's just where I've been chilling out the last couple months.

Thanks in advance either way.
    Last edited by ThinkMinty; 2016-11-21 at 02:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rules are for Jerks: A Chaotic Good Alignment Handbook View Post
    A fair number of people don’t quite grok Chaotic Good, since the idea of thinking for yourself while being a good person is apparently confusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by linklele
    Look, a strange boy just popped into my room asking for your soul...
    Avatar by linklele, featuring a strange boy. Full signature is here.