New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: I can draw your character.

Hello artists! I would love an avatar to be made of (close to) one of my Nexus characters.

Race: Elf although with the features it would be hard to distinguish him from a human

Features: An elf with white skin about 6"2'. He is in a forest green and brown suit of light leather armor (with mail under but I doubt that will show). He has two steel,elven short swords on his back making an X with the blades facing down. These are in leather sheaths. He has a hood covering his eyes and his hair would be blond but that doesn't show. He has a very skilfully made elven bow.

Pose: He is leaning back, crouching drawing his bow as if he was to shoot something stealthily.

I would very much appreciate this avatar being made. Please PM me if you are thinking of making it.
    "Sons of Gondor! Of Rohan! My brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand! Men of the West!" -Aragorn, Lord of the Rings

I'm 8BitNinja's Brother

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ettin in the Playground

Since you are still accepting submissions, will you draw my character? Ry, a human female with bat wings, blue-dragon-scale armor, and a bow. Fair skin, light-brown hair, and a wry grin. Her warhorse also has blue-dragon-scale armor.

Here's an Oots version:
    Request-an-Oots-Style-Avatar-XXIII

Thanks!
    Last edited by Lord Torath; 2017-01-17 at 03:22 PM.
    Warhammer 40,000 Campaign Skirmish Game: Warpstrike
    My Spelljammer stuff (including an orbit tracker), 2E AD&D spreadsheet, and Vault of the Drow maps are available in my Dropbox. Feel free to use or not use it as you see fit!
    Thri-Kreen Ranger/Psionicist by me, based off of Rich's A Monster for Every Season

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Edit: Nvm, no need anymore
    Last edited by flappeercraft; 2017-02-22 at 11:51 PM.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Pixie in the Playground

RogueGuy

5'11" Tiefling male. Has white skin like a human but large horns protruding from his forehead which he has always kept about a foot long. Shoulder length black hair and emerald green eyes. His stats are str 10, dex 16, con 14, int 9, wis 12, char 15. He grew up as a street urchin and never knew his last name finding himself alone as a mere infant. More or less raised by a Faggan-like merchant he was raised to fade into the crowd and steal to survive, a profession that never sat well with him but gave him a first name, Fayde. Over the years his ability to manuver through the city like no other earned him an additional monicer "The Swift" being born in a slave camp and having lost his family he has no idea what his real name might be but through his cunning stealth and guile he learned that he has a twin sister who at the time of her leaving the city as a slave was alive. He was once accepted by high socitey, until he was 16 when during a passionate encounter with his first love, a noble girl of the same age, he accidentally killed her with his poison tail. Ever since he has been afraid of speaking to all nobility for fear they will know who he is and have him executed. His best friend is never apart from him, a pigme racoon. Or should i say he appears to be a pigme racoon. The child who was his partner as a theif and street urchin, when they were 8 years old, came up with an idea to steal some precious gems from a traveling alchemist. They succeeded, but they didn't realise the alchemist could track the gems. He tracked them to their street corner while they slept and turned the 8 year old hafling Cade into a very small racoon. Fayde called him tanooki as somewhat of a lighthearted view of the situation. However after 20 years tanooki's condition is still uncured and Fayde has finally earned enough money to leave the city to find a cure for Cade and to track down his missing sister.

If you're up for it i would love to have a picture of Fayde with tanooki on his shoulder. (Fayde is an assissin rogue who dual weilds. The sword in his right hand he holds pointed forward and the sword in his left (an ulak at the moment) he holds pointed backwards, wears studded leather armour at the moment)
    Last edited by RedZayda; 2017-01-16 at 09:30 AM.

5. - Top - End - #65

6. - Top - End - #66
    Colossus in the Playground

Artman, you're an awesome! Thanks a ton!
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

7. - Top - End - #67
    Bugbear in the Playground

You are very welcome, sir. Sorry it took so long.

8. - Top - End - #68

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Artman77 View Post
    Where was I? Oh yeah;

Alpha-strike Villian:
    https://68.media.tumblr.com/029e6f60...9nio3_1280.jpg
    Ah, very cool, thankyou kindly

GLaDOS Avatar and Pokémon Sig. by me

Spoiler: Alternate Avatars
    Show

Leah and Saura, Summer Rose, and Firebrand by me

10. - Top - End - #70

You're welcome.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Pixie in the Playground

biggrin Re: I can draw your character.

Beautiful! thanks so much man!
    I have to show the boys this
    Last edited by Subspace; 2017-01-19 at 04:26 PM.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Pixie in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

If you're still accepting (which I think you are...) and you have time, would you consider doing mine?

Spoiler: Really basic info
    Show

Male White Dragon Born Ranger
    Hair (I'm actually not sure what their hair is exactly) in a messy bun
    Hide armour with monk robes over the top
    Pet panther
    Mummified Goblin hand necklace

I really like your art, and I get you're busy and mine's not particularly interesting, so no hard feelings if you don't want to.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ogre in the Playground

I know this might be a bit much, but can you do this cross between Iron Man, a warforged and plate armour knight? It's an online roleplaying game.off another forum...

Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Roxana Constantinides

Super name: Spectrum

Abilities (Powers): Empathetic Power Suit.

Spectrum is never without her suit: a full-body metal armour that vaguely resembles platemail. While it's painted a dull white, the seams, eyes, and a central heart light change colour according to the mode the armour is in. These modes are:

Diamond Null: The default state. This subtle, almost unnoticeable glow leaves the armour with no special abilities. This raises Spectrum's abilities across the board, though not outside human norms, and offers limited flight abilities.

Protector White: Said to look almost angelic, this mode focuses on armour, able to project hard-light shields to protect itself and others. The armour's natural colour is enhanced and it becomes nearly blinding to look at directly, offering a second, passive layer of defense.

Mobile Blue: When the armour sheens blue, Spectrum becomes nigh-impossible to keep up with. This mode enhances reflexes and movement speed, easily outpacing those who don't have speed abilities. This mode also unlocks full flight ability.

Assassin Black: The armour glows a sullen purple. This means death. Spectrum herself is afraid of this mode, which focuses the armour's capabilities towards stealth and vicious, powerful strikes.

Range Red: The red burn gives Spectrum the ability to blast energy bolts from the palms, chest and eyes of the suit. In a pinch, they can even 'nova'; blasting energy from all the seams. This mode is unstable, and reverts automatically to Diamond Null after a limited time.

Melee Green: Vibrant green locks the armour nearly immobile, focusing on the ability to put all the suit's power into hammering blows. This maximizes the suit's strength, making Specturm able to punch through solid stone and most walls.

Weakness: Water. If Spectrum is caught under a persistent stream or held underwater, the armour becomes impossible to hold together, and she panics.

Alignment: Hero

Background: Roxana is Greek in ancestry, and it's a matter of debate whether her powers are concentrated in her or the suit. She moved to Epic City shortly after her home schooling ended. She's been an active hero Epic for a few years now, mostly staking out the neighbourhood close to her home. She's unsure of her place in the greater Epic community, and dreams of a superhero club she could join.

Personality: Spectrum is extremely agoraphobic, and only leaves her tiny basement apartment inside her suit. The only reason people think she's a woman is the pitch of her voice, though some admit there may be a man with a high-pitched voice under the suit. She's personable, sarcastic, and great with children.

That, however, is inside the suit. Exposed, she is timid, scared and quite cowardly.

Appearance: See the Powers section.
    Spoiler: Quotes from the Playground
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJ View Post
    In fact, I will here formally propose the Zeroth Rule of Gaming: No rule in any game shall be interpreted in a way that breaks the game if it is possible to interpret that rule in a way that does not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifft View Post
    Good old Jes, the infamous Doppelganger MILF.

(aka "The Doppelbanger")
    Quote Originally Posted by Beleriphon View Post
    Shhhhh, shhhhhh. Be calm, inhale the beholder's wacky float gas and stop worrying.

Adapting published monsters to Eberron: Naturalist's Guide to Eberron Latest: Annis Hag

14. - Top - End - #74

Quote Originally Posted by Regitnui View Post
    I know this might be a bit much, but can you do this cross between Iron Man, a warforged and plate armour knight? It's an online roleplaying game...
    You know? I always thought they looked a bit like Iron Man already...

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ogre in the Playground

You know? I always thought they looked a bit like Iron Man already...
    That's partially the idea behind the design...
    Show
    In fact, I will here formally propose the Zeroth Rule of Gaming: No rule in any game shall be interpreted in a way that breaks the game if it is possible to interpret that rule in a way that does not.

(aka "The Doppelbanger")
    Shhhhh, shhhhhh. Be calm, inhale the beholder's wacky float gas and stop worrying.

Adapting published monsters to Eberron: Naturalist's Guide to Eberron Latest: Annis Hag

16. - Top - End - #76
    Barbarian in the Playground

Hey Artman77, sorry to be rude, do you think you'd be able to do my request down the line it was a couple pages back, I know it's a WOW character so I didn't know if you'd feel comfortable doing it. If not I completely get it I knoww you are doing a lot of these and all.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Titan in the Playground

May I ask as well for art?

Here are two characters from Alternate DragonLance campigan I am running

Spoiler: High Turtle Dragonlord Qurak Golden Skull
    Show

Race: Minotaur
    Class: Cleric/Fighter
    Looks: A strong and muscular, his fur is tanned, and he wear a golden mail armor, while his arms exposed. On his back red torn cloak, and he also wear red tunic underneath. His most intresting part of him, it's his face- it's basicly, skeletal head covered with gold. His eyes are round and blood shot. He wielding a shield which shaped like golden turtle and a double bladed golden axe.
    Basic Background: Qurak is the commander of the Turtle Dragon Army, serving Sargass, god of Vengance, and enslaver of the turtle dragons

Spoiler: Qirra The Vengance Haunted
    Show

Race: Minotaur
    Class: None exactly. A bit of martial artist, but mostly, she meant to be the Oracle and gate for Sargass's return.
    Looks: Female minotaur, with black fur and pattern of red condor on her ample chest. She is scared teen looking girl, haunted by Sargass's bloody. visions. She wear loosened red robes with blue wave pattern. Her eyes are cyan, and pure.
    Basic Background: The escaping daughter of Qurak. Her fate is to release Sargass into the material world- but she trying to deny it, trying to blend with a human spiritual cult, called "The Wave Of Truth"

Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

18. - Top - End - #78

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowscale View Post
    Hey Artman77, sorry to be rude, do you think you'd be able to do my request down the line it was a couple pages back, I know it's a WOW character so I didn't know if you'd feel comfortable doing it. If not I completely get it I knoww you are doing a lot of these and all.
    Yeah, but I'm trying to go in order so it'll be a few days... sorry bout the wait.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Artman, may I know usually how long it takes for you to make one of these character drawings? Just want to know out of curiosity

20. - Top - End - #80

Yeah, but I'm trying to go in order so it'll be a few days... sorry bout the wait.
    No rush at all. I appreciate your efforts. Would you mind if I edited my request, I actually have a character for my current campain I'd love to see illistrated.
    Last edited by Shadowscale; 2017-01-24 at 12:17 AM.

21. - Top - End - #81

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowscale View Post
    Would you mind if I edited my request...
    Not at all, go ahead.

22. - Top - End - #82

Not at all, go ahead.
    Thanks, edited.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Dwarf in the Playground

i can't imagine you having time for this, but wow, would i be grateful....

background: the savage elves

Fusuliashi are the Savage Elves of the Mistflower Jungles. They are tall and thin with yellow-green skin and a variety of pastel hair colors. Their eyes are the same color as the individual's hair, only metallic. Females tattoo their skins with black ink, whereas males use multicolored inks. The tattoos are in abstract, jagged patterns like that of shadows on the jungle floor. They wear skins as loincloths. Their stark and ugly cities are scattered throughout the Mistflower Jungles.

character: lady ahimsa neverdark

In addition to the Zombiemaster, there are twelve Directors of the Trust Cooperation, all seated around a thick plywood table, with Thuksula at the head. The Directors are dressed in typical Savage fashion: some combination of skin-tight black latex and pastel rayon scarves. Fu'suliashi have a very different view of the function of clothing - consider Umsa'an Fluxmaster, the Director of Commerce, who wears only a ski mask style latex hood, and nothing else. His tattoos trace the courses of major viens and arteries in purple and yellow. The only exception to this trend is Ahimsa, a heavily muscled puce haired female who sits on the Zombiemaster's immediate left.

Lady Ahimsa Neverdark is a striking figure, even for a Savage Elf. She customarily wears a black latex body suit that covers her from neck to wrist to ankle, to which are affixed pieces of adamantium plate. She has greeves, vambraces, a gorget, a belt and a shapely breastplate brassiere, all tastefully worked and clearly functional. Innumerable thin links of floor-length chain hang from her belt, forming a kind of protective but revealing skirt, which makes a characteristic grinding swish when she walks. Unlike most of her race, she does not file her teeth, which indicates a lack of grooming and is thus considered unattractive. Her facial tattoo is a simple black line that bisects her face then makes an irregular semicircle on the left side, a pattern repeated on the backs of her hands and the tops of her feet. She is, in her own way, powerfully beautiful, a situation that exacerbates her violent parthenomania.

She is a Cosmoknight, the Unseelie order of knighthood in the endless and mostly irrelevant (to other Savages) High War. The Cosmoknights have a code of battle which centers around limiting civilian causalities and individual combat, but are nevertheless known to poison and torture their enemies. In addition she is Thuksula's sister and the Director of Security in the Trust Cooperation. This combination makes her Second Executive, and a power in her own right, controller of most of the military aspects of the company.

blahblah

"That will DO, Director Zhang, we understand and congratulate you. Second Executive Neverdark, if the reaches for it again, cut off his hands," interrupts Thuksula. Ahimsa looks directly at Zhang, death in her eyes. She licks her lips evocatively and reaches over her back to draw her organo-adamantium bastard sword. Cowed, Director Zhang sits abruptly.

24. - Top - End - #84

Quote Originally Posted by flappeercraft View Post
    Artman, may I know usually how long it takes for you to make one of these character drawings? Just want to know out of curiosity
    Ugh. I dunno. Sometimes an hour, sometimes four or five? Depends on how quickly I get in the "zone", and whether I like it or scrap it and start over... It's a labor of love.

25. - Top - End - #85

26. - Top - End - #86
    Ogre in the Playground

You know, that looks perfect for my character's reintroduction to the world post-faerie quest...
    Show

(aka "The Doppelbanger")

27. - Top - End - #87
    Banned

I'm curious to see how you would interpret this character of mine, but it isn't really a burning desire, so don't feel obliged.

Spoiler: Butbun
    Show
    A goblin. I have no idea what you think a goblin looks like, but he's a D&D 3.5 character, if that helps.

He has a slight build, with a large head in proportion to his body (but not of comical proportions). His visible teeth are pointed. Hair is long, messy and not straight. Ears are pointed and jut out horizontally.

The clothes he wears are worn. He has a sack slung over his shoulder with a length of rope and carries a spear, although that's not strictly necessary. No shoes.

Butbun is a magician of sorts, so if you could include some magic-looking effect that would be nice. Also, he has a pet chicken.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ettin in the Playground

Hello...
    I'm starting the life of a new character and would love to see your interpretation of it.
    Spoiler: Seralth Tibur Grolmaed
    Show
    the character is epic level, the edition is 3.5.
    Born a dwarf, Seralth is a cleric of Bahamut who undergoes the transformation in dragonborn, which gives him his dragon-wings and the draconic features (lizard face, mouthful of sharp teeth, scaly skin,etc.. ) whilst keeping the sturdy physical frame of a dwarf. Horny features or ridges on his head are not big enough to serve as a natural weapon beyond adding a sting to a headbutt.
    Later in life he is honoured to be named a dracolyte, which means he is charged with the custody of a dragon wyrmling who is either perched on his shoulder or fluttering around his head. I have yet to be told the colour of said little (metallic) dragon. His gear is of high quality, but travel and battle worn. Think a shield with Bahamut's symbol/insignia, a heavy pick and a medium armour of some description. His pose is either combat ready or at ease/interacting with the dragon pup.

Thank you in advance for your efforts.
    Edit: the Dragon pup is gold, whilst the colours of my character's scale is amber.
    Last edited by dehro; 2017-02-21 at 03:39 AM.
    All hail Smutmulch for crafting my avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    Cursed zombies are more realistic.
    Spoiler: siggatar and previous avatars.
    Show

the Badass Monkby Avi. Aktarus by Chd. Dehro by Wojiz

29. - Top - End - #89

i dont know if you would id be happy if you did.

Spoiler: Princess
    Show
    Princess Ecyl Nailo (in deep speech Mistress superior) elvish Nightblossom)this character is a drow princess who uses their abilities and sirens voice and beauty for the good of all corellons children as the spider princess she dreams to be the spiderqueen of good, she is a noble.if i gave her a standard 5th eddition non homebrew class wizard with the bladesinger archetype.as a home brew archetype
    Spoiler: princess class
    Show
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?482608-Zaydos-Princess-Updated-for-5e
    hair as white as snow body lithe yet hauntingly beautiful.with a voice that shows hope even in the dark.eyes pink and caring. not all drow are evil i am inspired drizzt, but i am my own drow not a family member of his i am me.(zero relation to drizzt just read stories of what he had done)height of 5ft 7in with a baby giant spider on her shoulder she raises him and takes care of him he is called fluffy. alignment lawful good
    Last edited by Sariel Vailo; 2017-02-17 at 02:17 AM.
    Skully boyfriend's lead to skully wendigo weddings.
    Spoiler: Linklele
    Show
    linklele you have brought a beautiful and favorite character of mine as well as fluffy to life i wanted to thank you. i may never again switch my avatar

30. - Top - End - #90