New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: I can draw your character.

Hey Artman, may I know if you have started drawing mine? No rush, just want to know.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Bugbear in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

You don't have to obviously, but it's love to see art of Ziri and Mai.

The little gnome druid and the big tiger have grown on me immensely, and may be one of my favorite characters. I'd offer information about her, but as she's a character in your game You probably don't need it.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Pixie in the Playground

A character concept I've had brewing for a while: a Warforged Bard named 808, bearing a resemblance to Daft Punk. There's a kind of music-box mechanism embedded in the torso, with an unzipped leather jacket.

Alternatively: a demon who longs for structure and hierarchy, and is trying her best to become a Paladin, with mixed results.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGirl

I would be happy to have some art of my current Character, and I like your style, so if you like, here he is

Spoiler
    Show

His name is Shirosk Shath, he is a human Monk/Swordsage/Shadow Sun Ninja and former necropolitan from the Eberron Setting
    Physically his age is 41 (though his true age is 122), his shoulder long brown hair starts to turn gray, as does the Van Dyke beard he started to grow himself
    His green eyes sometimes show how old he really is and that he has seen way to much
    He is back to life, but being undead for more than 80 years left its marks: He is still skinny and his skin is pale

About his clothes I'm not quite sure what he's wearing myself. He doesn't wear something typical for a "ninja", but I think some "traditional" martial arts clothing suits him, maybe mixed with the robes the guys in the Doctor Strange movie wore. Favoured colors: dark, slightly pale green, dark grey und dark brown.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by orbispelagium View Post
    A character concept I've had brewing for a while: a Warforged Bard named 808, bearing a resemblance to Daft Punk. There's a kind of music-box mechanism embedded in the torso, with an unzipped leather jacket.

Alternatively: a demon who longs for structure and hierarchy, and is trying her best to become a Paladin, with mixed results.
    you mean a metal tellytubby with a daft punk helmet and duster on?
    Last edited by Subspace; 2017-02-22 at 10:00 PM.

6. - Top - End - #96

Quote Originally Posted by Das_Tabby View Post
    I would be happy to have some art of my current Character, and I like your style, so if you like, here he is

Spoiler
    Show

His name is Shirosk Shath, he is a human Monk/Swordsage/Shadow Sun Ninja and former necropolitan from the Eberron Setting
    Physically his age is 41 (though his true age is 122), his shoulder long brown hair starts to turn gray, as does the Van Dyke beard he started to grow himself
    His green eyes sometimes show how old he really is and that he has seen way to much
    He is back to life, but being undead for more than 80 years left its marks: He is still skinny and his skin is pale

About his clothes I'm not quite sure what he's wearing myself. He doesn't wear something typical for a "ninja", but I think some "traditional" martial arts clothing suits him, maybe mixed with the robes the guys in the Doctor Strange movie wore. Favoured colors: dark, slightly pale green, dark grey und dark brown.
    Mind if I give it a try?

7. - Top - End - #97
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate-Pony View Post
    Mind if I give it a try?
    If you like, go for it :D

8. - Top - End - #98

Quote Originally Posted by Das_Tabby View Post
    If you like, go for it :D
    Here is my take, it kinda sold me on the van dike beard

Spoiler: picture
    Show
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Checkmate-Pony; 2017-03-16 at 06:40 AM.

9. - Top - End - #99

I put a post up just saying hi
    Skully boyfriend's lead to skully wendigo weddings.
    Spoiler: Linklele
    Show
    linklele you have brought a beautiful and favorite character of mine as well as fluffy to life i wanted to thank you. i may never again switch my avatar

10. - Top - End - #100

Quote Originally Posted by Sariel Vailo View Post
    I put a post up just saying hi
    Well... Hi

11. - Top - End - #101
    Ogre in the Playground

:3
    Hello again!

love the stuff that's come out recently, I do have a request for an NPC I'm building.

Spoiler: Cardinal Vanka
    Show
    Her name is Cardinal Vanka, she is an elf cleric/favored soul for a fire-centric religion.
    External Appearance: She is a ghost of a very old, very bitter elf lady, so think wrinkly, pale, glowing(?), grey haired, with a soul-piercing scowl... She died 650 years past, and has risen from the dead, and the general populace is convinced that she is a holy spirit worthy of ruling the land. She wears grandiose sacred vestments that bear runes of this fire faith (I'd picture the holy symbol being flickering embers, or a flaming flower or something.)

you address her as "her eminence" in person, or risk getting imprisoned for a decade. but she is known indirectly as "The Eternal Queen" or "The Wraith Mother",( depending on who's side you're on) if it helps give you an idea of how to go about this. she is incredibly powerful, incredibly strict and unforgiving. I trust your creativity with accessorizing St. Vanka (perhaps with a rod or staff, jewelry, a cape, holy symbols, medals, etc. on top of being a Cardinal, and a ghostly martyr, she is also the reigning monarch.)

In a pose... I picture either a profile face portrait, or her sitting displeased at her magnificent throne, but I leave it to you to use your artistic vision and bring her to life. (or unlife)
    Last edited by Prince Zahn; 2017-03-16 at 04:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jette View Post
    If you write gibberish in common, even comprehend languages won't turn it into a sonnet.
    P.Z. - gamer; friend; royalty. 'Tis a pleasure.
    <<Cynthia the Witch by me. she's a nice gal, I promise!

My player Resume, for potential DMs to read over.

My Extended Signature

12. - Top - End - #102

Been awhile since I posted, justhe wanted to let you all know I'm going to try to finish up page 2 this month.

13. - Top - End - #103

Quote Originally Posted by Artman77 View Post
    Been awhile since I posted, justhe wanted to let you all know I'm going to try to finish up page 2 this month.
    Do I count as Page 2 if I'm the very last post on Page 1?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rules are for Jerks: A Chaotic Good Alignment Handbook View Post
    A fair number of people don’t quite grok Chaotic Good, since the idea of thinking for yourself while being a good person is apparently confusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by linklele
    Look, a strange boy just popped into my room asking for your soul...
    Avatar by linklele, featuring a strange boy. Full signature is here.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ettin in the Playground

You have a really cool art style!~
    If requests are still open... hmm...
    I have two ideas, well, three, if you count a kinda goofy one. I figure starting with the rpg characters works better though~
    Spoiler: Minty the plant-folk
    Show

First(and hardest to find art that works for >_<) is a female "ghoran" named Minty, a race of plantlike humanoids from pathfinder...
    In this specific interpretation, it means smooth green plant-like skin(in a tone suitable for a spearmint plant, if it matters), leafy ears, and her hair is made of somewhat long spearmint leaves. She also has human-like light purple eyes.
    For clothing, she wears sturdy traveling-ready clothes(usually in shades of brown and dark blues), as well as a scalemail tunic, with a single edged sword(like a katana, sort of, minus the bend, and not especially ornate) either on her back or in her left hand.

Spoiler: Hamlin the mundane
    Show
    And no for the almost woefully mundane in comparison Hamlin. He's a young human male of about 25 years of age with dark blonde hair that reaches down to his upper back(though it's virtually always tied into a ponytail.) and dark hazel eyes, as well as an always smiling expression. He has pale skin, and stands a little shorter than average.
    For clothes, he either wears a black and white butler's outfit or a green tunic and brown trousers with a burgundy apron. Shoes are usually semi-fancy black ones regardless. He also usually has a sheathed dagger on a belt at his waist.

Spoiler: Meow, the silly
    Show

As for the silly idea... well. A female meowstic(a pokemon) with pastel purple fur in place of their normal dark blue, wearing either a black and white 1950s waitress uniform or a dark blue business outfit(with a button up blazer and a medium length skirt). As I said, kinda silly, and probably not your style, but I figured including it couldn't hurt.
    Meow(Steam page)
    [I]"If you are far from this regions, there is a case what the game playing can not be comfortable.["/I]

15. - Top - End - #105
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

I have a neat concept, but I am unsure how to visualize it on paper.

An ancient dwarven queen creates a suit of armor and a weapon, enchanted so that only the worthy can see it (Emperor's New Clothes style). Upon looking upon the armor, proving that she was worthy to be queen, she dons it and travels the depths of the dwarven kingdom, slaying the lords beneath her who conspire against her rule. And aren't they surprised to see the queen in her skivvies! Plated Bikkini and all! That is, until her titanic, invisible sword begins to tear them apart and their weapons do nothing against the brutal, gothic armor.

16. - Top - End - #106

Spider drow spider drow...... Just posting on here to say hi again oh and Happy Easter. Eat the rabbit flesh do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Sariel Vailo; 2017-04-16 at 12:52 PM.
    Skully boyfriend's lead to skully wendigo weddings.
    Spoiler: Linklele
    Show
    linklele you have brought a beautiful and favorite character of mine as well as fluffy to life i wanted to thank you. i may never again switch my avatar

17. - Top - End - #107
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGuy

I have this character that I would like to have you draw if you are willing. I will leave a description of this character of course.
    If you are familiar with D&D, then this should be easy (I think)
    Race: half-elf drow (half drow elf half human)
    Hair: relatively straight with slight waves as it goes along. It reaches his shoulders
    Hair color: black
    Skin color: like a drow's skin, but more gray than black
    Eye color: purple
    Height: 5' 4"
    Weight: 124lbs
    Class: Druid
    Clothes/armor: a dark green hooded cape covering leather armor that covers traveler's clothes
    Equipment: a backpack with a fair amount of things inside, a quarterstaff, a rapier sheathed on the left side of his belt, and a dagger sheathed on the back of his belt ready to be drawn by his left hand if needed
    Personality: believes in the survival of the fittest, and will kill if need be. Though he is a Druid, he will do what he can to survive that doesn't break any laws. He may help the survival of lesser animals if he feels the situation that has come up is not just. (Example: someone hunting a deer for sport, and not eating its remains)
    Misc: has a Druidic totem necklace around his neck.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ogre in the Playground

Okay Artman, i have a challenge.

Currently, I am playing pathfinder with what has quickly become my most favorite character in all of roleplaying. His name is David Menlo, but he goes by the name of his profession: The Cook.

Race: Wayang

Class: Blood Mage

What he looks like: Wears a blue robe that has sleeves that hang off the arm. Upon the blue robe he wears a red apron that is muddy and scratched from multiple wounds. Upon his head is a strangely clean white chef's hat. He has a long handlebar mustache under his long slick black nose. His eyes are usually green, but they become red when he's angry. He is constantly bleeding from most of his orafaces, his eyes, his nose, his mouth, his fingernails, his ears, and more. His teeth are yellow, and his fingernails long, longer than even the regular people of his race.
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.