New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: The Floating World [IC]

"The bridges sound fine," Ennius replies in agreement with Avuala, "it seems like they have to open them up sometime..."

It sounds as though the druid is going to say more, but it is at that moment that he realizes he misjudged the movements of one of the rearranging rocks. If he was going to add anything else, however, it is lost to silence as he tries to quickly dodge around the obstacle, but he is only partly successful. Though the heron avoids colliding directly with the stone, he cannot avoid it dropping down on him as he tries to dip below it, letting out a squawk of panic despite himself as he careens towards the waves below.

Luckily, however, there is enough distance for Ennius to stabilize his flight before beginning his ascent towards the others again, though he winces at the first couple flaps of his certainly-bruised wing.

"I'm fine. I'm fine,"
    he assures them as he catches up again, keeping a cautious distance between himself and the waterspout, "thought I had seen a mermaid down below and had to take a closer look. No need to worry."
    Coach and Owner of Hellbug's Heroes, Sneak Kings, Sultans of Slaughter, and Commercial Cast-Offs. Season II and III runner-up. Season IV league champion. Season VII division champion.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: Ryoko and Sute
    Show
    When you get close, you see that the column of water is being pulled up through an opening in the bottom of the cube and into what looks like an enormous tank of some sort. The opening is clearly designed to be closable, though you can't readily identify the mechanism involved. Above the tank you can see what looks like some sort of machinery, but you don't have the angle to see much more without entering the water.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Going to leave it at that, because I'm not sure whether you do want to go in the water or not. If you do, I think it would be a swim check to avoid being pulled up with the water. It's a bit of an odd circumstance, though, and if you'd like to make a case for using a different check I'm open to hearing it.

For the rest of you, are you just picking a random bridge that connects to the center mountain and waiting for a door to open on it?
    Please don't capitalize my name.

Cho avatar by Noel. Thanks!

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

I think this cube is some kind of water reservoir. There's a huge tank with the opening in the bottom of the cube. But what are they doing with that much salt water . . . We could probably go in but I don't trust my swimming abilities. Ryoko speaks over the spell as she flies back towards the others.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Titan in the Playground

"Agreed, swimming it should be a last resort. I say we find a newly docked bridge and look for a door to open there."Jack watches the movements, looking for a bridge that appears about to dock and heads for it.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Titan in the Playground

Not fancying a swim herself, particularly in magically suspended sea water, Suke nods her agreement with Jack's plan.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Troll in the Playground

Avaula gave Ishkin the signal, and a moment later he was flying upwards in lazy spirals, joining the faster flyers on the bridge. Avaula didn't dismount immediately, preferring to ride Ishkin until they were inside with no chance of the bridge suddenly being retracted.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Troll in the Playground

The stream of water soon stops, and the bottom of the cube closes itself. Meanwhile, you readily find a bridge which is about to dock with the center island, and wait for an opening to appear.

And wait.

And wait.

All told, roughly a quarter of an hour passes without any sign of an entrance appearing. Finally, though, you feel the rumble as the complex starts to shift again. This one appears to be a more dramatic movement than the last, with even some of the islands swinging about; the cattle ranch you visited earlier is now on the opposite side of the mountain.

The bridge under your feet doesn't seem to be involved in all this movement, but there's still a dramatic change in your surroundings. As the shift winds down, a door does open in front of you. Not just any door, though, but an enormous one, built to the same incredible scale as the complex itself. The opening is easily a hundred feet across, and equally high, as a huge section of the mountain slides to the side.

Inside, you see a cavernous space. The area is as large as the door, and then extends for another thirty feet below your height as well. That entire space appears to be filled with a complex device for manipulating light. The sunlight streaming in the door is captured by lenses and funneled into a network of lenses, prisms, and mirrors which capture and direct the light. Figuring out exactly what the device is doing will clearly take some time, but you can see the most obvious results. First, various patches and beams of light are thrown around the room, leaving the walls, ceiling, and floor in a chaotic arrangement of darkness and intense, often colored light. Second, a very bright, very green beam of light leaves the device and goes into a particularly large lens set in the wall opposite you.

Spoiler: Perception DC 15
    Show
    You can faintly hear the sounds of machinery coming from underneath you. It sounds like it's coming from under the floor, to your right.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Titan in the Playground

Jon moves toward the door, watching for a good place to stand on the other side. "Cows and giant light bending machines. I swear this thing is a cosmic prank. Let's get in while we can, eh? Just watch your step, tings are at work in there."

9. - Top - End - #69
    Titan in the Playground

During the extended wait, Sute gnaws on a leathery strip of dried fruit. That's what the vendor had told her, at least. The man had made a stirring argument for not making trail rations too flavorful, to discourage a traveler from gobbling up a week's worth in a single sitting, but she was beginning to think he'd actually been selling the tongues of used boots. But at least the endless chore of masticating the 'food' gives her something to do during the interminable wait. She's nearly ready to suggest taking a swim in the reverse waterfall when the floating archipelago finally grinds into action.

Seeing the mass of optics inside, Sute belts out an impressed whistle. "That's one impressive kaleidoscope." She murmurs, wondering at the brilliant display of color. It clearly wasn't the purpose of the device to bathe the space in a dazzling riot of hues, but it was still an impressive side effect.

But her attention isn't so completely focused on the light show that she doesn't catch and whir and hum of machinery from below. "Over here." She says, tearing her attention away from the resplendent glow long enough to indicate a spot on the floor just to her right. "There's something moving down there. Another machine, I think. Does anyone see a way down?"

Spoiler
    Show
    K(arcana) to guess at what the magical purpose the light might be put towards: (1d20+14)[30]

Perception to look for a way into the room with the machine noise: (1d20+10)[23]

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Ennius is impatient during the waiting, taking off to fly a wide circle above the island every few minutes before rejoining his companions on the bridge. The water ingress might be a usable entrance, but it would be a much better one with the right bit of magic to guarantee that those who enter not just get trapped and drown--magic that he could have prepared, had he thought of it. No, it would be better to leave that as a back-up plan if nothing else presented itself. Ennius is relieved, then, when an entrance reveals itself on the very bridge he and his companions had ben waiting at.

"Might be easier for us that way," Ennius comments to Jon as they move towards the door, "if it's just a joke, whoever made this will likely want to take credit for it. It's fantastic enough that I can't imagine the prankster behind it could be content to just stay in the shadows."

The interior, however, does nothing to clarify the purpose of the island to the druid. Though he is no stranger to majestic and wonderful sights, this is something entirely new for Ennius. He had initially planned to resume his natural form upon the group's entrance, but the sheer size of the room convinces him that flight will still be useful to him. Making note of the machinery Sute has mentioned, Ennius's first concern is where the light is going--namely, the large green beam heading through the lens in the wall. He looks around the room for a perch that may give him a view through the large lens without touching the light, which looks like it's focused enough to result in, at minimum, a nasty burn. "Careful, everyone," he announces as he does so, "it might be pretty, but this rose has thorns. That light looks hot enough to burn."
    Last edited by The Hellbug; 2016-06-17 at 03:42 PM.
    Coach and Owner of Hellbug's Heroes, Sneak Kings, Sultans of Slaughter, and Commercial Cast-Offs. Season II and III runner-up. Season IV league champion. Season VII division champion.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ogre in the Playground

Ryoko sets down and relaxes her mind away from control of the energies that kept her aloft. It's been too long since she spent this long aloft continuously and forgotten gods her mind aches.

When we get back remind to start practicing flying regularly, Cherya. Seriously at least a few minutes a day. the mage chats absentmindedly with her familiar as she fixes her hairstyle quickly

I'm guessing that none of this makes sense to you either? Its tremendous power but not applied very efficiently.

Can't say that I recall anything like this. Maybe they're trying to show off how much power they have by wasting in conspicously? Do you want me to ask around downstairs to see if-

-I thought Ruorun had already tried several divinations around this place and come up empty?

I think he did yes but I hadn't heard the results. By the way do you know if his apprentices are in the market for a familiar?

Mmm I think the twins are still several months from that but if you're interested in trying to negotiate a contract for one of your cousins you should talk to Ruorun himself.

Ryoko and her imp chat absentmindedly about family business or at least the less secretive parts of it while they wait.

The machine inside takes the witch's breath away. There's a part of her that wants to run up to it immediately and start taking it apart to see how it works but she restrains herself. Could be dangerous and besides most of her experience with mechanics is theoretical rather than practical.

If its a joke its a very expensive one. I'm still wondering if this all isn't a way to show off. I can hear the machinery as well Sute but I don't have a way down. Now what were you trying to do with focused light . . .

Ryko moves around the machine to get a look at it from all sides dodging the light beams as she moves.

Show
    Also activating detect magic just in case that helps understand anything.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: Ennius
    Show
    The large lens at the other side of the room is thick enough to distort your view through it. You can see that there's a workshop of some kind on the other side of the wall, apparently intended for some kind of magical crafting, but the details are impossible to make out through the lens.

Spoiler: Perception DC 24
    Show
    The lens itself is a bit odd as well, you notice. It seems to be...moving.

After a moment you realize that it's not a simple lens at all. It appears to be some sort of animate creature made out of glass, which is currently acting as a lens.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ogre in the Playground

Rykok flits around the machine clearly entranced as she examines it. It's a bit like some of the devices used to amplify light for enchanting and rituals but on a much larger scale. Mostly mechanical but the lenses are enchanted to boost the light passing through them. Oddly I don't think this machine is linked up to the periodic rearrangements of the complex unlike everything else we've seen. Could be one of the tools used to create this whole complex given how much power's going through it. The fact that it's unlinked from the complex's movements means that it could have been made before the rest of the complex was online. Either that or whoever they were had another reason for wanting it to be independent. Usually light magic is pretty benign though. Positive energy plane stuff, disrupting undead, healing that sort of stuff. Alternatively they could use concentrated light for heat related enchantments. I don't think that this is the only possible configuration for this machine though. Who knows what other uses it could have.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

"That's all well and good, but it might be easier just to see for ourselves--there's some sort of workshop on the other side of that final lens," Ennius says as he lands, his features twisting back into those of his true form as he does so. Unlike Ryoko, the druid doesn't have any experience with magic devices of this sort, and it shows in his nonchalance as he begins to approach the large lens, though he is careful to avoid the harmfully intense green beam.

"Just have to find way in..." he thinks aloud, not seeing any obvious way forward but noticing that he can definitely get a better look into the lab from closer up.

"That might work,"
    Ennius announces from his new and more advantageous position for seeing through the lens. He points through the glass and consults with the person who seems to know what might be going on. "Ryoko, will this clear anything up for you?"
    Last edited by The Hellbug; 2016-06-19 at 02:00 AM.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Titan in the Playground

Jon looks across the machinery, opening his senses to signs of enchantment in the machines.
    Spoiler
    Show
    divine for magic, long range

also arcana (1d20+13)[22]
    engineering (1d20+12)[19]

16. - Top - End - #76
    Troll in the Playground

As Ishkin slithered in from the bridge, Avaula at last disconnected herself from the harness and dismounted, looking around to take in the surroundings. Ishkin also looked about, but with visible discomfort and a baleful gaze.

"I don't like it here. Too orderly, all angles and gears, like Axiomite work." The eidolon let out a guttural series of sounds somewhere between croaks and clicks in rapid succession.

Avaula looked concerned, checking on her friend. "Will you be all right with it? You can head back to the box if you like. I can fly on my-" Ishkin interrupted, swishing his tail and shaking his head.

"No, it is not Axis itself. I am fine. Just let me know if you ever need one of those lenses smashed. It would be a delight."

Avaula smiled, reassured. "I will if it comes up. Hold on- did you hear that?"

Ishkin nodded.
    Last edited by QuidEst; 2016-06-20 at 10:45 PM.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Troll in the Playground

As Ennius is examining the workshop on the other side of the lens, he's taken by surprise when the lens itself comes to life. It reaches out to grab at him with a razor-sharp glass limb, as the rest of its body flows into a winged, vaguely humanoid form, made entirely from glittering glass.

Spoiler: Knowledge (arcana) DC 18
    Show
    The "lens" is clearly a glass golem. The wings are an unusual addition, but otherwise it looks very typical of its type. Glass golems, like most golems, are nearly immune to magic, and tend to be quite strong. Glass golems in particular can outright reflect magical spells rather than merely ignoring them, in addition to being actively healed by fire. They are, however, susceptible to cold, as well as to effects which damage crystals and glass objects. Additionally, like all golems they merely obey instructions rather than being genuinely intelligent, which can make them quite easy to deceive.

Show
    Okay, everyone beat the golem on initiative except Ennius and Ryoko. A tactical map is up here. It's a bit confusing, since this area is hard for me to represent in two dimensions, and I wasn't entirely sure how to arrange people in the space. As always, just let me know if I got something wrong.

Slam against Ennius: (1d20+16)[33]
    Damage: (2d8+5)[14] + (1d8)[4] bleed

Ennius has to make a DC 16 Fortitude save or be dazzled for one round.
    Last edited by ylvathrall; 2016-06-21 at 11:45 PM.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Seeing the glass come to life, Carlisle immediately jumps into action, pulling a pair of wakizashi out from his robes and taking off towards the creature at a full sprint across the air, slicing towards the creature with one of the blades, the magic within the sword coalescing darkly as it swings.

Show
    Move to O13

(1d20+12)[23] attack
    (1d6+4)[6] damage

If that hits, bestow curse hits the golem. DC 21, effect would be 50% chance of not acting.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Titan in the Playground

A golem. Sute realizes as the crystalline limb reaches out and swats Ennius. No, not crystalline. Glass.

"No magic!" She cries out, realizing the full implications. "That thing will just reflect it back at us! And no heat, either! Try and freeze it, if you can."

No, that wasn't right. It was probably just part of the machine, and they had no idea what the machine did. It could be the thing keeping the whole mountain afloat, in which case...

"Never mind! Retreat! It's just following some simple commands. It might stop attacking if he leave! We can't risk damaging the device until we know its purpose! Use this for cover!" She pulls an alchemically enhanced torch from her bag and strikes the tip. The thing immediately begins belching out smoke, and he tosses it at the lens between her and the thing.

Spoiler
    Show
    Target grid intersection M/N;15/16 with the smoke stick (AC should be 5)

(1d20+11)[15]

Hopefully that's enough to block off the beam of light, which I theorize might either be powering the thing or give it a new priority. If not, it will still cover a retreat
    Last edited by Bhaakon; 2016-06-22 at 01:40 AM.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Ogre in the Playground

Ryoko is so entranced by the massive machine that she fails to pay attention to the golem let alone the workshop. When the construct begins to move she doesn’t quite let out a panicked squack but it’s a close call and remains off balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaakon View Post
    A golem. Sute realizes as the crystalline limb reaches out and swats Ennius. No, not crystalline. Glass.

"No magic!" She cries out, realizing the full implications. "That thing will just reflect it back at us! And no heat, either! Try and freeze it, if you can."

No, that wasn't right. It was probably just part of the machine, and they had no idea what the machine did. It could be the thing keeping the whole mountain afloat, in which case...

"Never mind! Retreat! It's just following some simple commands. It might stop attacking if he leave! We can't risk damaging the device until we know its purpose! Use this for cover!" She pulls an alchemically enhanced torch from her bag and strikes the tip. The thing immediately begins belching out smoke, and he tosses it at the lens between her and the thing.
    The mage nods along. She might not know much about these kinds of golems but Sute’s information seems right. Well mostly right.

Sute, if we want to figure this place out we need to go deeper, not retreat. It seems like it was set off by trying to take a look at the workshop, which we need to investigate. I’m pretty sure that this machine isn’t linked to the main mechanisms of the complex so taking it down won’t send us crashing down. No direct damage, no fire magic. Now who feels most confident in being able to smash glass physically?

21. - Top - End - #81
    Troll in the Playground

"Ishkin, try to get it tied up," she said, casting quickening his speed so that he could reach it and attack immediately.

Ishkin flew across towards the golem. "Carlisle, move on the other side of him," the Protean instructed before striking at the creature.

Show
    Avaula casts Haste, targeting Ishkin and everybody still in E column.
    Ishkin flies to O-P, 16-17.
    Acrobatics to avoid AoO (if relevant): (1d20+9)[27]
    Bite: (1d20+12)[22]
    Damage: [roll]1d8+6[roll]
    Grapple (if bite succeeds): (1d20+13)[32] EDIT: Should be 33, forgot the bonus from Haste on this one.
    Constrict (if grapple succeeds): (1d8+6)[7]

Ishkin's AC is currently 23.
    Last edited by QuidEst; 2016-06-23 at 08:07 AM.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground

"Can I hit it? Yes. Do serious damage? Probably not." He follows after the eidolon, though sticking to the platforms.
    Spoiler
    Show
    move action toward it, if he can get within striking range (1d20+13)[14]
    damage (1d6+7)[10]

23. - Top - End - #83
    Troll in the Playground

Carlisle charges across the empty air to the golem and cuts at it. His sword barely chips the magically hardened glass, but the dark cloud of magic surrounding the blade flows into it. The structure of the glass golem seems to catch and bend the magic the same as it refracted the light, warping it back against the cleric. Meanwhile, Ishkin twists his way through the air and bites at it, his teeth just barely managing to find purchase on the glass. Instantly, the serpent wraps his coils around the golem.

The smokestick doesn't completely block the beam of light. It does, however, diffuse the beam enough that it doesn't seem physically hazardous. Rather than a concentrated beam, it's merely an area of particularly bright light.

The golem struggles to stay in the air, but ultimately manages it, and lashes out at both Ishkin and Carlisle.

Show
    Okay, think the map should be updated. Your turn on initiative.

Slam against Ishkin: (1d20+14)[29]
    Damage: (2d8+5)[13]+(1d8)[7] bleed

Slam against Carlisle: (1d20+14)[15]
    Damage: (2d8+5)[15]+(1d8)[4] bleed

Carlisle has to make a save against his own bestow curse (same DC, same effects on failure). Carlisle, Jack, and Ishkin all have to make a DC 16 Fortitude save or be dazzled for one round.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Titan in the Playground

With a frustrated sigh at the fact that her warning was going completely unheeded, Sute circles around the smoke screen for a clear shot at the glass statue. She knew it could reflect magic, but also that it was susceptible to cold. Considering that most forms or harmful cold were, in fact, magical, this left an unfortunate ambiguity. Clearly it was time for an experiment.

Pointing at the golem, Sute releases one of her weaker spells, a simple cantrip barely strong enough to ice over a cup of hot tea. It probably wouldn't harm the thing much at all, but it was one that few spells that she could afford to have rebound back into her face.

Spoiler
    Show
    Move action to I13, standard to cast Ray of Frost at the golem.

attack: (1d20+11)[23]
    cold damage: (1d3)[3]

25. - Top - End - #85
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Ennius looks up in alarm as the giant lens animates itself and barely has time to raise his shield before it is swinging one of its jagged limbs in his direction. Any defensive posturing he takes, however, is in vain as the force of the blow sends him stumbling back a few steps while the construct's sharp contours leave him bleeding from a wicked gash on his chest. Almost immediately, his skin hardens and takes on a bark-like consistency as the spell stored in his shield is triggered. By the time he gets his bearings again, the druid's allies have already closed with the golem and are attacking it with sword and sorcery, though nothing except for Ishkin's mighty coils seems to have any effect on it at all. Ennius's spear barely has a chance of scratching the creature, and most of his magic is useless against mindless constructs.

Ennius steps back from underneath the creature as he places his hand on his still-bleeding wound and bathes it with positive energy, which doesn't do much to help with the damage but is sure to staunch the bleeding. "Neither my magic nor my spear stand much of a chance against this thing, but I'll do what I can."

Show
    Spell storing shield casts barkskin after that first hit. Swift action to use lay on hands on self while moving back to K14 (I think that takes me under the light.) Move action to put away my shield.

LoH: (1d6)[4]
    bleed: (1d8)[8]

26. - Top - End - #86
    Troll in the Playground

Still bleeding heavily, Ishkin coiled tighter around the golem, attempting to pin its other arm so that they could figure out what to do with it.

Meanwhile, Avaula barked an order in Protean, casting a spell while pointing at Ishkin. A foul, hairless cat that looked to be little but leathery skin and bones crawled out of her pack, leaping down to the floor. The face was all wrong, though. It was closer to a person's than a cat's, and it bore a certain twisted resemblance to Avaula's own face. The cat-thing, having received its instruction, leapt forward, leaping off the bridge with little concern for its own safety. When it landed, it staggered up to proceed towards the injured Eidolon.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Ishkin attempts to maintain the grapple. If successful, he pins the golem. (Golem can't take any actions or move except to escape. Additionally denied Dex to AC and takes -4 AC on top of that.)

Grapple: (1d20+23)[26] (includes +1 for Haste, +4 for Dirty Fighting while flanking, +5 for maintaining a grapple)
    Constrict: (1d8+6)[7]

Avaula has the migrus from her Migrus Locker deliver Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon to Ishkin. It can't make it all the way, so it jumps off the edge.
    Acrobatics (long jump), distance equals result (rounded down to nearest 5): (1d20+2)[15]
    Acrobatics (falling), DC 15 to reduce falling damage to 2d6: (1d20+2)[21]

Migrus ends up as far to the right along row 17 as its acrobatics result allows from the edge of the bridge, then stands up from prone.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Troll in the Playground

Show
    Okay, this fight is turning out to be much less of an interesting puzzle sort of fight than I intended, and much more of a confusing mess where no one knows what's going on and the whole situation is basically too confused to be fun. Given that Ishkin having the golem pinned means that the rest of the combat consists of him and the golem rolling in case of the quite unlikely event that the golem gets out, I think it's for the best to call it here. The rest of you are doing whatever you want in that time and the golem has zero ability to affect you, so sticking to the round-by-round posting schedule is just bogging things down for no real reason.

That being said, time is still passing, particularly for the purposes of things like bleed damage and round-based effects, so I'd appreciate if you not post actions that will take a very long time to complete.

Ishkin takes (2d6)[3] falling damage.

The ray of cold air that Sute shoots at the golem doesn't appear to really hurt it, but does have an interesting effect all the same. The glass changes subtly in appearance, looking almost frosted. At the same time, its movements slow, becoming sluggish and clumsy.

A few moments later it plummets, too slow and too restricted by Ishkin to keep itself in the air. The massive construct plummets to the floor, dragging the protean down with it. Ishkin is somewhat bruised by the impact, but the golem fares far worse. The crystalline structure shatters on impact, sending shards of glass flying across the floor. The deceptively delicate-looking shards still glitter in the concentrated sunlight, but they don't appear to be animate. The core of the golem's body is still twitching slightly, but it's clearly not able to move, let alone present a credible threat to anyone.

Instants later, the complex grinds into motion again. Inside, the room is unaffected, but the effect on the exterior is far more pronounced. The enormous doors begin to shift closed again, and the bridge itself is swinging away, rotating away from the opening. It looks like it will only be a few seconds before entering or leaving the room with the lens array by that means is impossible.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ogre in the Playground

And here we see the inherent problems with making a golem out of glass.

Ryoko takes a second to look at the doors closing ominously.

If anyone wants to back out or retreat for the day I'd say you have right now to do it. Otherwise I want to get a look at that lab. Ishkin would you like me to help heal you or would you prefer someone else do it?

29. - Top - End - #89
    Titan in the Playground

"This place seems important; best avenue for inquiry we have found. I say we stay and look around, might not be easy to get back in when we want."

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ogre in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Carlisle grits his teeth as his own spell washes over him, but he powers through and manages to resist its effects and recovers his composure before the golem hits the ground. Once it's clearly too damaged to operate efficiently, he heads up to the hole where it previously was and peeks into the now unobscured workshop, casting another curse into his sword as he walks.
    Last edited by TheOneHawk; 2016-06-25 at 07:51 PM.