New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647
Results 1,381 to 1,386 of 1386
  1. - Top - End - #1381
    Troll in the Playground

Default The Long Road Ahead

{OOC- Don't know if anyone will read this...}

The Lost Valley:

The festival was long, and very much subdued.

It was hard to hide the truth even from the mostly uneducated cottagers of Sunhaven. Even as the magics of the elves prepared to protect the city, and whisk you all to the 'Lost' valley.

It is not so much 'lost', but the wizards and priests say it was lost from time for a while, and many creatures of yore live there.

All was prepared, good-byes were said to loved ones, and the elves were even able to direct Cassy to a certain mountain range to teleport to....
    {Scroll will be provided if needed, depending on what the young woman's current state of personal magiks are.}

Raven's wines were the hit of the festival, and world will soon spread across the kingdom. Illanee may have had help from a few of her mother's drow gardeners to aid in that.

{OOC- Not sure if anyone is still interested...
    I may get some internet use back.}
    Last edited by BlueWizard; 2009-02-25 at 12:39 AM.

2. - Top - End - #1382
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Kingslayers: Wild Magic of the Seekers

Cara

"We're not abandoning the people I care about, we just have no leads to follow,"
    Cara says, sounding as if she's trying to convince herself more than anyone else as they gather at the temple, geared for anything. For the moment, she still has her helm lodged under her shield arm, the shield itself not strapped on yet. Her gauntlets, also have yet to be applied to her hands, though the rest of her armor is already strapped on and in place. She looks around the place, hoping that Pelor finds it a fitting house for His worship. Surely, if He doesn't, she'll hear about it when they speak.

The idea of actually going to meet Him still sits awkwardly with her. It feels incredibly arrogant, but if it must be done, then it must be done. She turns her attention back to the people around her and nods once, firmly. "I am as ready for this as ever I will be."

3. - Top - End - #1383
    Barbarian in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGirl

Cassy’s distrustful of the elves, though as always she’s never quite sure why she feels the way she does. Perhaps because of Abby. Or perhaps just because elves always seem so perfect. Other people being perfect always made her uncomfortable. Probably because she wasn’t. Anyhow, at least she was feeling something, even if it was uncomfortable. It snapped her out of wherever she was, and brought her promptly back to Snarkytown, Population: 1.

Cassy rolls her jade green eyes – a funny gesture in contrast to her dark, powerful countenance – when she’s handed the scroll by the elves. “Oh, a scroll. Fabulous. Like I couldn’t just wave my hand and get us there. Fine, thanks, now I’ll have some left over mystic energy to do my nails with.” Liar. And… well, Cassy was, but she was a good one, so at least they'd never know. The sorceress could do a lot of things, but for some reason moving this many people over that sizable distance was impossible for her so far. The scroll was a boon, but she wasn’t about to let anyone else know that.

”Ready?” There’s no time left for a response before she starts to read the scroll, setting them out on their next adventure.

4. - Top - End - #1384
    Troll in the Playground

Default Temple Gathering

For a journey of this magnitude all the staff and priests of the temple will gather in the main worship chamber.
    Much to Cassy chagrin, Nautilus, the flaming grey elf is here. A few little pixies will be here as well. No Silvas, or familiar ones. These ones are girlie and bright pink or lavender.

A somber mood hangs over Sunhaven. But a bit of excitement buzzes about the temple. Soon the heroes of Sunhaven would be going to Heaven... and not in a box.
    {OOC- I figure the temple is a good place to start us all together.}

Cassy might get the willies. With the bustling post-pageant clean-up in the morning, and schools of orphan children, there are elves everywhere. Most people have never seen more than two at a time. In Sunhaven it seems quite normal with such a diverse population. There are scores of elves to help Sunhaven at the moment.

Cara is beginning to see Sunhaven as a special place, even in the good Kingdom of the North it sets itself apart in this human world.

5. - Top - End - #1385
    Sheriff in the Playground Administrator

Raven

Assured that his family is as safe as can make them, Raven prepares to leave once again. This time to heaven itself apparently. As the moment approaches, Raven winces, having had this teleportation thing go wrong as often as it goes right.
    Forum Rules

Sheriff Roland by Chris the Pontifex

6. - Top - End - #1386
    Troll in the Playground

Default To the Upper Planes

The elves had planned to send the heroes straight to Elysium. One of the places good heroes go to rest. Often the upper planes get generalized as the Heavens, and Pelor resides on many, but he is known for his palace on Amoria of Elysium. The mighty elf Nautilus archmage supreme as well as high priest of Hanali Celanil had prepared to send the heroes to Amoria.

Unfortuantely, the elves of this world seem cursed, and once the spell was in effect, all in the area could feel something was wrong. However, it was too late, and already the heroes of Sunhaven were being whisked through dimensional portals.

They awaken from the temple at Sunhaven into a golden Desert. Nothing but desert in sight, and an inner voice in Cara's head telling her to go.... West? She's not sure what is what, and it appears that there is no setting of the sun here. No hunger, no tiredness, only endless time....

Kingslayers begins again! Onto the Upper planes:

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...99#post5822699

Connect to Kingslayers II in above link. OOC thread will stay the same.