New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Aegis J Hyena's Super Hyena Fun Show: Random Banter Thread #215

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    So... Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet is pretty good. Trying to find info on when Far Beyond the Voyage will be dubbed but coming up blank. #anime
    Gargantia is ****in' great but all I know about it is that it has belly dancers in it. I'm lazy so I haven't watched it yet though.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    My budgies are extremely fluffy and silly. Here are some pictures of how fluffy they are.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bisley being weird

Bisley and Pudding posing, as in a formal Victorian-era tintype

FinnLassie, I want to hear your Finnish speaking voice. Can't you post the TV clip?

edit Nice bike -- it looks fast, fast enough to ninja me. I want to suggest Gordie Howe as a name...
    Oh dear Lord look at those budgiebabes asjfewhew I would let them preen me any day! Also, very tempted to draw tophats and other accessories of them now that you mentioned the Victorian era...
    Are both of the fluffybirds male, or both female, or male and female?

I have sendeded a PM to you, my fluffy featherling!

GOTTA GO FAST
    SANIC

Quote Originally Posted by Lethologica View Post
    Focus is a German bike company, so I would suggest you've found yourself a German Shepherd. You are a Finnish leopard riding a German Shepherd. :thumbsup:
    Hmm... A bit too complicated, perhaps.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac
    aah yes, alligators
    the most anime of creatures
    ~Extended Signature~

3. - Top - End - #183
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Ooh, it's all slick and stuff. Call it Black Leopard!
    If you call it Black Panther, that would be Marvellous.

Gargantia is ****in' great but all I know about it is that it has belly dancers in it. I'm lazy so I haven't watched it yet though.
    I find it amusing that you think it's absolutely great despite not having seen it yet...

Spoiler: Of Belly Dancers and Gargantia
    Show
    You realise that's just one single scene, from an entire series, right?

---

Today I discovered that the singer of this song (a cover of Elton John's Your Song) was just shot and killed while signing autographs.

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

4. - Top - End - #184

I find it amusing that you think it's absolutely great despite not having seen it yet...

Show

---

Today I discovered that the singer of this song (a cover of Elton John's Your Song) was just shot and killed while signing autographs.
    Well I mean I've heard nothing but good things about it. Sorry for not being clear I wa ssleepy.

Yup. Yup yup yup. Just...just ****in' hate everything because that happened.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ettin in the Playground

If there's one adjective I feel comfortable self-applying, it's fancy. However, we haven't the high culture of Niagara Falls or Montreal here on the Prairies. I cite my recent trip to the country, drinking beer in the back seat of a 1990s Ford Explorer named "The Bone Collector:" offroading through the cattle trails and discharging firearms. I'm always touched that my redneck friends so kindly embrace this fancy bird.

Somehow I doubt the brine sloshing around the Maritimes has any of the warmth or charm of Florida's environs, but we shall see sir! We shall see. I shall plunge my carcass therein nevertheless.

Are you living in residence?
    Ayy, rednecks are the same everywhere (as to be expected, I suppose)! We're generally a friendly people.

Probably not, no, but it's worth a try. Something something currents something something gulf stream?

I'm living in a residence. (but you mean student housing - so no - I have a townhouse a little ways away from campus). It's a quiet little neighborhood, and my only real complaint is that it's a long walk from downtown.

What are you taking?
    At the moment? A statistics class, and an ISE course dubbed "engineering economy" which is lacking entirely in the engineering department and seems to be somewhat light on the "economy" too. It has made me much better with doing math in excel, however, though I doubt I'll really be using any of the information from this class after I graduate.

Later this summer I'll be taking a proper economics class, a technical writing class, and signals and systems. (Three simultaneous six-week classes was not how I originally planned it, but then the powers that beTM decided to offer signals for the second half of summer (after a lot of student complaining, I'm sure), and since it's a prerequisite to at least half of the senior level classes I'm interested in... kinda have to take the opportunity as it's presented).
    A few odds and ends.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Troll in the Playground

If you call it Black Panther, that would be Marvellous.

Show

---

This hurt me. It hurt me on the inside.

I don't need to have seen the Warcraft movie to know it's going to be perfect, so yes. Also, going to see it sometime soon augh the hype.
    Also. Why isn't there some promo card for Hearthstone? Of all the things they don't have a bunch of crosspromotion stuff for, their first feature film doesn't get you a "free' pack?

I'm not sure if this will matter to anybody here (Zodalicious perhaps?), but Canadian hockey icon Gordie Howe passed away this morning. We had some pictures of him from the 1960s at work that I looked at and holy smokes he was a babe. If he were a Prime Minister, he would be John A. Macdamnald. Can I say zis?

My budgies are extremely fluffy and silly. Here are some pictures of how fluffy they are.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bisley being weird

My life is also fluffy and silly, thanks -- I've survived a rough patch that seems to be over.
    MacDAAAAAAAAAAMNald. If only I understood the referency joke.

FLUUUUUFF LOOKIT DA FLUFF.

Pudding has special eyes. I want more frames of this phenomena, preferably while dressed in Elizabethan garbs.

I feel like the first bit of 2016 has been more rough than gentle for most folks, it's odd.
    If there's one adjective I feel comfortable self-applying, it's fancy. However, we haven't the high culture of Niagara Falls or Montreal here on the Prairies. I cite my recent trip to the country, drinking beer in the back seat of a 1990s Ford Explorer named "The Bone Collector:" offroading through the cattle trails and discharging firearms. I'm always touched that my redneck friends so kindly embrace this fancy bird.

Somehow I doubt the brine sloshing around the Maritimes has any of the warmth or charm of Florida's environs, but we shall see sir! We shall see. I shall plunge my carcass therein nevertheless.

Are you living in residence? What are you taking?

I'm so sorry, I should have been more sensitive while speaking about bears! Of course the practice is barbaric and was rightly stopped. You'd think living with Snoz would teach me some consideration.

FinnLassie, I want to hear your Finnish speaking voice. Can't you post the TV clip?

edit Nice bike -- it looks fast, fast enough to ninja me. I want to suggest Gordie Howe as a name...
    Fancy birds, fancy rats... fancy beasts are always nice to see.

I want to sit in the back of a truck drunkenly shooting the air and/or pheasants/whatever budgies prey on, stalks of wheat?

CARCASS? Nu. You are the bird of life and you're not a carcass nor corpse. You're a fingey.

Amidurp does not live, at least, not in the sense commonly understood. He simply flounders about with the minimum effort required to ascend the next falls.

Now I imagine Teddy scented colognes and other such beauty products. I would purchase.

Finnfinn SPEAKS? I always interpreted you as either excitedly screaming or diligently dictating your most verbose thoughts so as to properly vet your communica's. (What does finnish even sound like is it a real language? SATW doesn't teach me enough.)

CALL IT "BIKEY". Or whatever Misty called her bike.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    At the moment? A statistics class, and an ISE course dubbed "engineering economy" which is lacking entirely in the engineering department and seems to be somewhat light on the "economy" too.
    Ha. I had a Business of Games class like that. Still not sure what we were supposed to have learned from it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

8. - Top - End - #188
    Barbarian in the Playground

Whew. Walked two miles in 90s heat only to find the McDonalds I'd planned to go to for lunch is being torn down. I'm 5'9" and 115, so heat goes right through me. I'm surprised I didn't get heatstroke.

9. - Top - End - #189

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis J Hyena View Post
    Whew. Walked two miles in 90s heat only to find the McDonalds I'd planned to go to for lunch is being torn down. I'm 5'9" and 115, so heat goes right through me. I'm surprised I didn't get heatstroke.
    115 pounds? You're like a frigging twig! You're lucky you didn't end up as fried as their chips.

10. - Top - End - #190

It felt like my youthful resistance to everything was gone, yeah. Granted, I'm pushing 40, so "youthful" might be pushing it.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Titan in the Playground

Got the new Kirby game. Absolutely full of callbacks, and then in the final boss fight I lost from laughing. I keep thinking it can't get any more ridiculous and then get proven wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

12. - Top - End - #192
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

I've seen Gargantia. It's good, but the ending is lacking. Personally, I think the show should have been longer.

EDIT: It's also pretty sad, reflecting back on it. Not that I disliked it. But...
    Last edited by AtlanteanTroll; 2016-06-11 at 07:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

13. - Top - End - #193

Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    Got the new Kirby game. Absolutely full of callbacks, and then in the final boss fight I lost from laughing. I keep thinking it can't get any more ridiculous and then get proven wrong.
    I still am waiting for it due to awful Canadian mail system.

Anyway...JUST GO FOR IT!

14. - Top - End - #194

Yup. Yup yup yup. Just...just ****in' hate everything because that happened.
    She also made this ridiculous and hilarious autotuned series with her friend Sarah.

Well I mean I've heard nothing but good things about it. Sorry for not being clear I wa ssleepy.
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    I've seen Gargantia. It's good, but the ending is lacking. Personally, I think the show should have been longer.

EDIT: It's also pretty sad, reflecting back on it. Not that I disliked it. But...
    Netflix had the entire series (13 episodes) and the first two standalone OVA. The series was quite good, even if all the major plot twists were hugely predictable. I had no problem with the ending, it resolved everything quite well. The first OVA was unnecessary, pointless, and completely dull, while the second OVA gave us some insight into how one of the primary antagonists got to their current state.

I'm looking for information on when the two episode OVA series, which Wikipedia calls "Suisei no Gargantia ~Meguru Kōro, Haruka~" and, as far as I can tell, this is translated into "Far Beyond the Voyage" (but, as this doesn't seem to be an official translation, could be different when finally released in English). However, try as I might, I cannot find any information on when these two will receive a dubbed release, or even a subbed release, in English. Unlike the regular episodes and first two OVAs, these appear to be almost an hour in length each instead of ~25 minutes.

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

15. - Top - End - #195
    Bugbear in the Playground

Speaking of unseasonal heat, this is my life right now: Greenland witnessed its highest June temperature ever recorded on Thursday.

It's a pretty weird feeling to live in the Arctic while still getting to relax on the balcony pretending to be on the beach. I'm not really complaining, though

It's only been a couple of weeks since our last snowfall and yesterday we still had small icebergs floating around the bay. The weather in Nuuk is seriously crazy.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Corlindale View Post
    It's only been a couple of weeks since our last snowfall and yesterday we still had small icebergs floating around the bay. The weather in Nuuk is seriously crazy.
    Were there any polar bears on the iceberg?

17. - Top - End - #197
    Troll in the Playground

Corlindale, I feel extremely saddened hearing about the record high temperature.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

18. - Top - End - #198

As a standalone movie, the Psycho-Pass movie is pretty good. As part of the overall package, Psycho-Pass continues to fail to deliver on its promises. It's quite disappointing, the underlying themes promise so much which the story just does not live up to.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Bugbear in the Playground

Were there any polar bears on the iceberg?
    I've lived in Greenland for two years, but I've yet to see a polar bear. Probably a good thing - they rarely come this far south, and if they do it means they are seriously hungry, desperate and dangerous.

Corlindale, I feel extremely saddened hearing about the record high temperature.
    Yeah, I know it's a bad sign in the grand scheme of things, but in a local sense it's been a breath of fresh air. Especially compared to last year, when we seemed to have this neverending winter going on.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Titan in the Playground

Just came back from hauling, throwing a party, hauling and driving while tired (but not very). Did I mention hauling? I did hauling.

I'll reply to people and perhaps tell some tidbits later. Right now I'm tired and still kinda jacked up on adrenalin...
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

21. - Top - End - #201

So, having not imported my Hexographer maps from Wraithguard to Hervis, I had to rebuild my civilization game's map from scratch.

I think it got kind of out of hand since I had to expand on it quite a bit. (warning, takes forever to load)

As one of my players asked, "How much of this are we actually using?" My response was "Not a damn clue."

22. - Top - End - #202
    Titan in the Playground

So, having not imported my Hexographer maps from Wraithguard to Hervis, I had to rebuild my civilization game's map from scratch.

I think it got kind of out of hand since I had to expand on it quite a bit. (warning, takes forever to load)

As one of my players asked, "How much of this are we actually using?" My response was "Not a damn clue."
    I take it that your posting means the mental evaluation went well?

23. - Top - End - #203

That's on the 22nd. I've already warned my players I'm going to be on pins and needles (based on personal experiences) coming up and coming down from that point. I'm so used to "He's... DIFFERENT and needs to be put away" that I can't imagine them not attempting to twist my words into something beneficial to them (in NY, they were motivated by bribes and commissions; not sure how it is with more "religious" folk here in ohio). Hell, I can barely comprehend it when things DO go my way, because it happens so infrequently as to be legend. I won't know the results for a week or two afterward, but I expect I'll be silently judged on first introductions and it'll all go downhill from there. I've got an angry-eyed face that looks like a mugshot gone wrong (it's why I wear a hat, to hide the eyes).

My expectation is that they'll want to "run some tests at the hospital for better results", so I figure a 72 hour hold, to be extended when they "don't find answers they like" -- lord knows that's what NY tried. Twice. Their "f*** you we're not allowed to be wrong and damn it don't get in our way" attitude is what made me run from NY.

Edit: For clarity, it's mostly autism, aspbergers (spelling?), social clumsiness, and being a social recluse. Chronologically 39, mentally one third that. Maybe. Only the first two might be cause to give benefits, but my caseworker did all that stuff because I couldn't comprehend it. No caseworker now means no evidence to back myself up. The guy driving me there is no help, he's... religious... and I suspect he wouldn't mind if I "got out of his brother's house" or that I would belong in "assisted living." (no offense to him; I've been here for about 3 years now)
    Last edited by Aegis J Hyena; 2016-06-13 at 01:15 AM.

24. - Top - End - #204
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    Finnfinn SPEAKS? I always interpreted you as either excitedly screaming or diligently dictating your most verbose thoughts so as to properly vet your communica's. (What does finnish even sound like is it a real language? SATW doesn't teach me enough.)

CALL IT "BIKEY". Or whatever Misty called her bike.
    OF COURSE I FREAKING SPEAK, I LIVED IN SCOTLAND FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE.
    Nah, we do speak. Usually not to strangers. Strangers are horrible. Check news (uutiset) or something from YLE areena to hear the language... I'm a bit too shy to point out the actual news I was on my lisp is super obvious there. it's not that strong. no one even notices it irl but it's just so obvious dshgew makes me sadface
    Musta ori is it's final name! Black Stallion! A friend of mine who's amazing at drawing horses also designed a sticker for me to, well, stick on my boo boo.

IONYSR:
    Cycled 12km today from which 3-4 km were getting lost. I named my trip "don't trust google maps" on Map My Run.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

25. - Top - End - #205
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

At an airport, I saw a man go to a check-in counter and ask the receptionist which gate his flight will be at. The flight wasn't until 6 hours later, and that particular airline doesn't decide the gate until 45 minutes before the flight. So the man had asked much too early for the receptionist to know.

Since the receptionist couldn't tell him, the man walked away muttering:

"Women, I tell you. Too scared to say anything."

26. - Top - End - #206

Quote Originally Posted by goto124 View Post
    At an airport, I saw a man go to a check-in counter and ask the receptionist which gate his flight will be at. The flight wasn't until 6 hours later, and that particular airline doesn't decide the gate until 45 minutes before the flight. So the man had asked much too early for the receptionist to know.

Since the receptionist couldn't tell him, the man walked away muttering:

"Women, I tell you. Too scared to say anything."
    I genuinely hope this person misses his flight.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Ettin in the Playground

Aegis, are you assuming that all assisted-living centers and whatnot are locked like jails? Because many aren't.
    Spoiler: Vanity quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Strigon View Post
    Wow.
    That took a very sudden turn for the dark.

I salute you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthorGirl View Post
    I wish it was possible to upvote here.

I use braces (also known as "curly brackets") to indicate sarcasm. If there are none present, I probably believe what I am saying; should it turn out to be inaccurate trivia, please tell me rather than trying to play along with an apparent joke I don't know I'm making.

28. - Top - End - #208
    Titan in the Playground

That's on the 22nd. I've already warned my players I'm going to be on pins and needles (based on personal experiences) coming up and coming down from that point. I'm so used to "He's... DIFFERENT and needs to be put away" that I can't imagine them not attempting to twist my words into something beneficial to them (in NY, they were motivated by bribes and commissions; not sure how it is with more "religious" folk here in ohio). Hell, I can barely comprehend it when things DO go my way, because it happens so infrequently as to be legend. I won't know the results for a week or two afterward, but I expect I'll be silently judged on first introductions and it'll all go downhill from there. I've got an angry-eyed face that looks like a mugshot gone wrong (it's why I wear a hat, to hide the eyes).

My expectation is that they'll want to "run some tests at the hospital for better results", so I figure a 72 hour hold, to be extended when they "don't find answers they like" -- lord knows that's what NY tried. Twice. Their "f*** you we're not allowed to be wrong and damn it don't get in our way" attitude is what made me run from NY.

Edit: For clarity, it's mostly autism, aspbergers (spelling?), social clumsiness, and being a social recluse. Chronologically 39, mentally one third that. Maybe. Only the first two might be cause to give benefits, but my caseworker did all that stuff because I couldn't comprehend it. No caseworker now means no evidence to back myself up. The guy driving me there is no help, he's... religious... and I suspect he wouldn't mind if I "got out of his brother's house" or that I would belong in "assisted living." (no offense to him; I've been here for about 3 years now)
    You have my condolences, Aegis. That sounds really hard, and it sounds like you're dealing with a lot of institutional able- and ********ism.

Could I ask what you mean by your mental age? I know that IQ tests used to use the concept of mental age in gauging intelligence, but they dropped that a while ago. Even if you had a severe mental impairment, a psychologist who assigns you a mental age would be a rather outdated psychologist.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    *throws this in the air*

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    I got tired of the idea of fixing my old bike - too much hassle. That, and it got stolen. Oh well, I'm too tired to care. I only paid like 30 euros for it. Sigh, I hope someone gives the Fjällräven ATB bike a better life. But honestly try googling the bike. Very little information on them, and no mention of it in Fjällräven's history - or at least what I've tried to look for. I've seen like one or two of these bikes before, so I don't think someone has just slapped a sticker on it or anything. Hmm. Oh well. Meh.

BUT ANYWAYS MEET MY NEW BABY that totally made me bankrupt. and i am totally replacing my ex with this bike like whatever

Spoiler: aww yeah look at that body
    Show

Here's my honeybun, lil' mister Focus, lookin' sexy as hell. Suggestions for a name are welcome.

It also felt good to support a local independet cycling business rather than getting the thing at a chain store of some sorts, even if it was a tad more expensive.

Ooo, speedy! I got a sudden urge for an impromptu bicycle race!

(Also, what's up with the empty spoiler mid-sentence in the quote?) (Also, you broke up with Mr. Man??)

Spoiler
    Show

Bisley being weird

My life is also fluffy and silly, thanks -- I've survived a rough patch that seems to be over.
    So flooofy!

That sounds mighty adventurous!

I'm so sorry, I should have been more sensitive while speaking about bears! Of course the practice is barbaric and was rightly stopped. You'd think living with Snoz would teach me some consideration.
    To be fair, I'm not entirely sure Snoz is the best role model. His wit always struck me as a bit deprecating...

Quote Originally Posted by Lethologica View Post
    Focus is a German bike company, so I would suggest you've found yourself a German Shepherd. You are a Finnish leopard riding a German Shepherd. :thumbsup:
    Don't give me ideas. It's grey, so now I only want to name it "Panzer". Or, since it's speedy, at least pack my latent Jingoism up into a little more subtle reference and call it Leopard. Or Panther, because it's dark, but Leopard is speedier.

Ayy, rednecks are the same everywhere (as to be expected, I suppose)! We're generally a friendly people.
    I can attest to this. When hauling back the party stuff, a woman with a child walked past, and without any prompting whatsoever, she asked if she could help us with one of our bags. I told her she could if she wanted to, and she picked up a bag and carried it the some hundreds of metres to the parking lot we had our trailer in.

At the moment? A statistics class, and an ISE course dubbed "engineering economy" which is lacking entirely in the engineering department and seems to be somewhat light on the "economy" too. It has made me much better with doing math in excel, however, though I doubt I'll really be using any of the information from this class after I graduate.
    Sounds like you at least did some real mathematics. We had a class in "industrial economy", which basically was three weeks of accounting. Certainly useful if you want to create a start-up, but economists can't do math if their life so depends on it. The lecturer had a really complicated formula for how you apply compound interest, turning the percentage into a multiplier, applying it, and then turning the product back into a percentage. Iteratively. So you would do that again for the next year of interest. The entire class of engineering students boggled.

A friend of mine which has taken that class with another lecturer has told that she put a ± in front of a variable to denote that it could take on a negative value. Just hearing that is painful to me.

Pudding has special eyes. I want more frames of this phenomena, preferably while dressed in Elizabethan garbs.
    This. The world needs this.

Now I imagine Teddy scented colognes and other such beauty products. I would purchase.
    Eau de Teddie, guaranteed to make you brave enough to get bitten by mosquitoes and row viking boats in high sea. The latter is pretty awesome, actually. I've never seen such a low boat take in such small amounts of water.

ION:
    Almost recovered. I'm trying to tell myself to be responsible today, but my mind is having none of it...
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

30. - Top - End - #210
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Ooo, speedy! I got a sudden urge for an impromptu bicycle race!

(Also, what's up with the empty spoiler mid-sentence in the quote?) (Also, you broke up with Mr. Man??)
    I'm not that fast right now.. at least not yet. It's been like three years since I last had some proper cycling trips. I used to do at least 30-50km plus small errands a week back then, but now I'm down to 25ish with errands included. Still trying to figure out what's my summer goal km wise...

I'm not sure what you mean with the empty spoiler? Is it not showing my bike?

You should really check out my meltdown on RWA and me rising from the ashes like a phoenix
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~