New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: Aulter (IC)

1. - Top - End - #601
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Aulter (IC)

Learning his lesson that the pen can get stuck in someone's skin. He decides to walk with purpose to the nearest enemy so he is in range and simply sprays him with red ink. He was tired of hiding and this was definitely one way to announce his side and intentions. After spraying the ink. He shouts. "Hey other superheroes. There is some info I want to share with you. I'm almost certain Tourmaline has some kind of super speed. Either it's fairly low powered (as far as "super speed" goes as a power concept) or she's just holding back. She also seems pretty confident. Almost cocky. An bit off useless trivia I'm also fairly sure that she was taller before she was aultered and she got scaled down as a side effect. Her proportions just don't really work for a person her height. "

Spoiler: ooc
    Show

(1d100)[24]
    Last edited by Iceseer; 2017-07-21 at 10:30 PM.
    thanks for linkele for my avatar

2. - Top - End - #602
    Ogre in the Playground

Seraphim follows the grunt of pain as swiftly as possible, extending out her lashing tendrils of dripping meat. She attempts to grapple the person in white and drag them in to enclose them in a writhing prison of undulating intestine and jutting ribcage.
    Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    (1d100)[60]
    Hazama avatar by me. Other avatars that I've made:
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

3. - Top - End - #603
    Titan in the Playground

Josephine tries to hit Tourmaline to shake her off.

Show
    (1d100)[63]
    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

Old-to-New table converter. Also not made by me.

4. - Top - End - #604
    Orc in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Jenny raises her arms up to block while covering them in big rocky boxing gloves, then starts fighting sparkles in melee.

"So, did you get your powers from an aultered glow-stick, 'cause you really remind me of my last rave.

Show
    (1d100)[21]
    Internet access is consistent now, but I'm about 17 hours ahead of PST these days.

5. - Top - End - #605
    Titan in the Playground

Seraphim certainly feels something man shaped in her clutches. The horrified screaming certainly helps narrow things down to "probably human male". Then the screaming suddenly cuts out and she is engulfing....nothing but some mostly dried webbing. Which is good news since if it'd been less dry it would have stuck to her. It is still a little bit stuck to her, but shouldn't be much more difficult to remove than a regular cobweb.

Ballpoint successfully coats Commando's chest in a decent amount of flames. To which Commando looks down for a moment before starting to pat the flames out and giving Ballpoint a dark look. This is not a very comforting look to be receiving. Not. At. All.

Fly Guy continues to struggle in the webs.

The Sangue successfully smacks Tourmaline fairly hard with her sword again. She believes she hears a soft curse before Tourmaline releases her grasp and the Sangue goes flying over a dozen feet, landing on the hood of a car and rolling a bit. It certainly hurt quite a bit and she's rather dizzy, but she's pretty sure she doesn't have any serious injuries.

Sparkles laughs and replies to Diamond Jenny, "Pretty close! Glitter!" and laughs some more as he dodges her punch. Though the sudden appearance of a melee weapon that hadn't existed a moment before causes his eyes to wide, he nonetheless manages to tag her with the end of his baton in a spot she isn't currently armored and she feels a sharp crackling sensation of electricity coursing through her body. She falls to one knee, but though there are spots in her vision she doesn't pass out.

Snake Eyes throws a large green phantasmal snake, about the size of a boa constrictor or python, at The Sangue, who can see it coming at her out of her peripheral vision.

Suddenly Archtree reappears... but not where she was previously. She finds herself 20 feet in the air in the middle of the street and quite a bit aways from where she was. Practically right near where she left Fly Guy tied up and is closer to Commando and Ballpoint than the rest of assembled parahumans.

((As a note archtree's reappearance occurs after Ballpoint's shout to the rest of the group, so she has absolutely no idea who this new person pointing a pen at Commando is or what their intentions might be. The only things about them she knows is their appearance and that they're standing in the street facing Commando, who is turned away from her, and that Commando is a little bit on fire and seems to be patting it out.))

Spoiler: Archtree
    Show

You have no perception of time having passed. You feel like you blinked and suddenly you were in a different place and everyone had moved around.

Spoiler: Diamond Jenny
    Show

You are still able to act, though with some difficulty and of course you're not in the best position at the moment.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2017-07-28 at 10:26 PM.

6. - Top - End - #606
    Colossus in the Playground

Archtree frowns as she realizes that she's not, in fact, grappling some dude. But, given her career as a pro-wrestler sometimes involves mid-air adjustments of a botched aerial move, she sees a way out easily enough. Also, like, half of her fighting style involves being in the air. She tosses a web at the nearest building, turning the momentum of her fall into the momentum of her swing. At the nadir of her swing, she attempts to lash Commando with her venom-imbued branches.. That guy who apparently put him on fire will have to wait until she's on firmer ground.

Spoiler: Action
    Show
    (1d100)[100]

7. - Top - End - #607
    Orc in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Jenny hams up the getting shocked a little (though not too much), then rolls straight into an uppercut hoping to catch sparkles off guard.
    "Magic craft herpes? Man, I'd try to get a return on that if I were you."

Spoiler: Roll that I hope doesn't hate me.
    Show
    (1d100)[58]
    Internet access is consistent now, but I'm about 17 hours ahead of PST these days.

8. - Top - End - #608
    Titan in the Playground

Gritting her teeth under her helmet, Josephine decides to take the opportunity to bring down one of the group's less resilient opponents, rushing to join Jenny as she exchanges blows with Sparkles, and swinging the flat of her blade against him.

Spoiler: Action
    Show
    (1d100)[18]

9. - Top - End - #609

Ballpoint frightened about the fact that the person he just attacked was immune to his flames decides to attack using his prior strategy the next closest enemy. He shouted " The blue snake around Snake Eyes is key to her luck in landing and should be taken out before we try and deal with her as it might have other benefits."
    Show

(1d100)[84]
    Last edited by Iceseer; 2017-08-01 at 10:37 PM.

10. - Top - End - #610
    Ogre in the Playground

"Domnul deschide ochii orbilor," speaks Seraphim hoarsely. She rearranges her flesh-tendrils, now grasping nothing, writhing in the air in coiling, meaty spirals. "Domnul îndreaptă pe cei încovoiaţi." Time to change tactics. Seraphim draws her intestines back into her body, then flattens out, flesh dripping and liquefying as it flows down unravelling tendons. A jumble of clinking bones jutting out of the surface of rippling, slithering skin, shivering with overstretched muscles dragging it across the floor. Once she covers as much ground surface area as possible, she will flow forward- as quickly as possible in this somewhat physically awkward configuration- to make contact with any nearby person. "Domnul iubeşte pe cei neprihăniţi," she groans, her voice emerging as a thrumming, meaty growl.
    Last edited by Professor Gnoll; 2017-08-09 at 08:25 AM.
    Hazama avatar by me. Other avatars that I've made:
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

11. - Top - End - #611
    Titan in the Playground

As Archtree's needles brush up against Commando she can feel that they're not penetrating and mid-movement changes action to kicking him up into the air and away. She winds up launching him down an alleyway where he bounces off the side of one of the buildings and slams hard into a dumpster. Not into an open dumpster mind you. He just winds up smashed into it like he did with the car. The momentum of this also sends the dumpster, that by some luck wasn't locked into place properly, wheeling down the alley and eventually tipping over.
    The force of the kick is enough to send Archtree herself back up into the air where she can get good momentum going for further movement or attacks.

Fly Guy continues to struggle against the webs. It certainly looks as if he might be able to break free of them at some point. It also looks like it's possible he's going to break free of his mangled arm as more red stuff drips out of it as he struggles.

Diamond Jenny doesn't quite manage to uppercut, instead hitting Sparkles in the shoulder. While it doesn't seem like he's particularly hurt the force was at least enough to stop his next poke with the stun baton and he stumbles a step back.

The Sangue unfortunately doesn't move fast enough and the green snake wraps around her just after she gets off the car. It's completely wrapped around her arms and legs and is constricting hard enough to be very secure, though not particularly painful. She feels like it would take a lot of strength to break free of it. Maybe more than a regular person has.

Seraphim winds up coming upon a person that seems to be struggling to break free of something holding them tightly.
    Spoiler: Everyone but Seraphim
    Show

It's The Sangue.

Spoiler: The Sangue
    Show

Holy **** Seraphim in way creepy form is basically on top of you while you can't move and you're pretty sure she has trouble telling what's going on around her!

Snake Eyes sees what Archtree just did to Commando and throws one, two, three, four, five... five of the red phantasmal snakes into the air at Archtree.

Tourmaline also sees this and begins running. She quickly moves past Sparkles and Diamond Jenny and begins running up the face of a building and leaps for Archtree behind the flying snakes. But just as she does so she spots Ballpoint rush forward and produce a whip of black ink from their pen and snag the sack of goodies she'd left behind. She turns to look at him and shouts, "HEY! Those are mine!" as she sails through the air.

The man in white has just finished looking over the situation and points at the sack Archtree had webbed to the wall and then it vanishes.

12. - Top - End - #612
    Colossus in the Playground

Archtree spots the snakes moving towards her and decides that perhaps going for an attack wouldn't be the best move she can make. Thanks to The Sangue's earlier injection, she rapidly produces a few balls of webbing, which she tosses and holds onto with each of her limbs, all in different directions. She tugs and pulls herself along each anchor in wildly different directions, hoping to dodge the phantasmal snakes and close the distance.

Show
    (1d100)[79]

13. - Top - End - #613
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, uh, hi," Josephine says, as she looks down to see Seraphim. Great. She stops moving, keenly aware that a panicked reaction might spell her doom, and kneels down. "Ey! It's me! Wrong direction!" She shouts, hoping her voice carries to...well, whatever ear-organs the Romanian still has. She hopes she still has them.

Silently, she files away a quip that comes to her mind. Not the time.

14. - Top - End - #614

Ballpoint runs away from who he was currently facing and straight for fly guy. He figured that guy could use a bit of extra heat so he radiates flame at fly guy instead.
    Spoiler: roll
    Show

I can't access ooc. But hey I figured I should probably make a post or else disappear entirely.
    (1d20)[7]
    thanks for linkele for my avatar

15. - Top - End - #615
    Titan in the Playground

((Iceseer, since you apparently can't check the OOC for whatever reason, can you please clear out your inbox? If you can't do that could you at least give us some kind of explanation as to what's going on with you?))

16. - Top - End - #616
    Orc in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Seeing the torrent of snakes at Archtree gives Jenny an idea.

Dodging around slightly she tries to grab onto Sparkles and swing him in the direction of the snakes, aiding her release by launching the 'boxing gloves' off of her hands. If she can't get him in the way, hopefully she can at least mess up the snakes with the shrapnel.

Spoiler: Rolls, plus explanation
    Show
    (1d100)[37] Basically Jenny is hoping the force of her gloves launching could add enough oomph to get sparkles in the way of the snake attack or, failing that, at least the extra shrapnel might mess with the power in some way.

17. - Top - End - #617
    Titan in the Playground

((Iceseer, in case your problem where you can only view the IC is still a thing... Just letting you know, I've closed this game for a variety of reasons.))