New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Zodi Plays: The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (Adventures in early 3D video gam

Quote Originally Posted by Seerow View Post
    KIRBY!

I actually started the kirby series with Nightmare in Dreamland on the NES, and until recently didn't even know this game was a thing. So this was a fun experience to go through with you. I had no idea just how short it is (seriously I'm pretty sure Nightmare in Dreamland is about 5-6x longer), but given the limitations of the classic Game Boy it makes sense.

Probably the most noteworthy thing to me is that out of all of the bosses in this game, the only one I don't recall showing up in a later Kirby game in some form or another is Kabula. We still get random SCHMUP segments, but Kabula himself just falls by the wayside (unless we're going to theorize Kabula just takes over random vehicle-esque bosses).

Also, no shame for dying in a Kirby Game. It may be the silly happy fun casual game, but it was still a game created in the early 90's. The game is literally designed expecting multiple deaths, and intending to cause game overs repeatedly to increase the game's longevity. Similarly, Mario is considered a casual game, but I've seen mario levels cause dozens of times more deaths than any Darksouls area.

On the ending: Kirby turning into a giant blimp that lifts the castle is probably the number one most adorable thing in the game. I don't recall him doing things on that scale in the later games, but it feels like something that should happen more!
    Kirby's Adventure, which is the NES title of Kirby: Nightmare In Dreamland (which is the GBA remake's title) is the second Kirby and is a good example of something that I feel is one of Kirby's standard features. It tends to, in some way, push the system it's on quite a bit. Kirby's Adventure is a NES game that plays like a SNES game, just straight up. We'll get to that eventually though.

I'll say this much: Kabula DOES show up again in the future. It'll be awhile before we see him/her again though (some games refer to Kabula as a her, some as an it).

I'd argue Mario isn't a casual platformer, especially compared to Kirby. It's quite difficult a series!

2. - Top - End - #452
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Zodi Plays: The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (Adventures in early 3D video gam

How can you say you don't even need to know their names? Here they are, and their numbers:

Waddle Dee: 25
    Twizzy: 5
    Bronto Burt: 22
    Cappy: 8
    Cappy's Hat as a Distinct Entity from Cappy: 4
    Cappy who Never Had a Hat: 5
    Poppy Bros. Jr.: 6
    Poppy Bros. Sr.: 1
    Grizzo: 6
    Waddle Doo: 26
    Booler: 6
    Flapper: 5
    Broom Hatter: 9
    Two Face: 3 (1 mutual)
    Chuckie: 2
    Mumbies: 2
    Lololo (miniboss): 1
    Unnamed Generic Fish Whose Design Never Shows Up Again: 1 (Float Islands opening cutscene)
    Squishy: 7
    Wizzer: 3
    Coner: 6
    Kabu: 14
    Dizzy: 2
    Scarfy: 6
    Kookler: 6
    Parasol (Yes Those Count As Enemies): 3
    Sir Kibble: 4
    Puffy: 3 (1 mutual)
    Kracko Jr. (you called him Mini-Kracko): 1
    Gordo: 4
    Fake Kirby Thing?: 4

Whispy Woods: 2
    Lololo (boss): 2
    Lalala (boss): 2
    Kabula: 2
    Kracko: 2
    King Dedede:

Self: 6

(By the way, it's Pep Soda, not Pepper Soda)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

3. - Top - End - #453
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    How can you say you don't even need to know their names? Here they are, and their numbers:

Spoiler: Data
    Show
    Unnamed Generic Fish Whose Design Never Shows Up Again: 1 (Float Islands opening cutscene)

King Dedede:

Well, I'm glad I checked to see if anyone had done a count before I started mine...
    Last edited by DataNinja; 2016-09-23 at 06:43 PM.
    The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep.~ That's your horoscope for today.

4. - Top - End - #454
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Shadow View Post
    Well, I'm glad I checked to see if anyone had done a count before I started mine...
    Hey, there's a good chance that another Kirby game will be on the list.
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

5. - Top - End - #455
    Troll in the Playground

Hey, there's a good chance that another Kirby game will be on the list.
    Well, since you seem to actually know the names of the enemies... I was going to have to look them up, and cross reference.
    The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep.~ That's your horoscope for today.

6. - Top - End - #456
    Titan in the Playground

Well, since you seem to actually know the names of the enemies... I was going to have to look them up, and cross reference.
    I only knew some, had to look up the less common ones.

Let's see... I did not previously know:
    Twizzy (the flappy birds)
    Grizzo (cow bears)
    Booler (ghosties)
    Flapper (bat)
    Two Face (wall tiles)
    Chuckie (balls popping out of boxes)
    That generic fish (it was a Blipper in all later games to use that cutscene)
    Wizzer (laser clam)
    Coner (cone shell crab)
    Kookler (angry flying box that Zodi called an oni head)
    Puffy (clouds with sunglasses)
    Last edited by Qwertystop; 2016-09-23 at 10:26 PM.
    My Homebrew

7. - Top - End - #457
    Troll in the Playground

I only knew some, had to look up the less common ones.

Let's see... I did not previously know:
    Twizzy (the flappy birds)
    Grizzo (cow bears)
    Booler (ghosties)
    Flapper (bat)
    Two Face (wall tiles)
    Chuckie (balls popping out of boxes)
    That generic fish (it was a Blipper in all later games to use that cutscene)
    Wizzer (laser clam)
    Coner (cone shell crab)
    Kookler (angry flying box that Zodi called an oni head)
    Puffy (clouds with sunglasses)
    Better than my knowledge. I only knew:

Waddle Dees
    Bronto Burts
    Poppy Bros Sr. & Jr.
    Waddle Doos
    Scarfies
    Parasols
    Gordos
    And the Bosses.

My Kirby know-wutz needs work...

8. - Top - End - #458

I mean I did know most of those but ahaha some of these names are great. My favorite is the non distinct fish. Also holy jeez Qwerty.

I am aware of this, but I'm almost 100% sure they call it Pepper Soda in one of the games. That or Small Zodi saw Pep Soda and never realized it was meant to be some sort of energy drink.

9. - Top - End - #459
    Titan in the Playground

To be honest, the Kirby franchise is weird enough that "Pep Soda" being pepper flavored and thus also being "Pepper Soda" at the same time, ISN'T an implausible possibility. Just putting that out there. when you get to Kirby or Mario levels of cartoonish silliness, ANYTHING is possible.

for example: in Super Paper Mario, Mario literally wears a fishbowl to protect himself from the vacuum of space and it works because it looks like a space helmet. He doesn't wear any other form of protection. in Super Mario Galaxy, they don't even bother with the fishbowl, everyone can just breathe in space. Oh and the previous two Paper Mario games, Mario goes to the home of stars that grant wishes in one and THE MOON in the other, and both times he doesn't need to breathe there either. the only reason in SPM that they even have the fish bowl is to allow the option of a non-standard game over that doesn't contribute to anything. but then again SPM is specifically about Mario traveling to different universes and dimensions with different rules than normal Mario-verse so....*shrug*
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

10. - Top - End - #460

The vote is in!

You can see it here.

With this the pact is sealed. Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance is the next thread LP I'll be doing! Hope to see you guys there. This will start on October 7th, and I'll post a link to the thread here. I'll also have a fancy new avatar to wear for the occasion.

However, don't abandon this thread juuust yet. There are three update days between now and the 7th, and I'll be doing another short side LP to fill the time. You guys won't have to worry about lacking any Zodi! So join me Monday for...Cat Girl Without Salad!

11. - Top - End - #461

And thus Monday rolls around. Time to get weird.

Zodi Plays: Cat Girl Without Salad Amuse Bouche [1] Hearts and Crossbones

Video Length: 12:31

Cat Girl Without Salad -Amuse Bouche- is a game made by Wayforward, one of my favorite game maker people, to be the first Humble Bundle Exclusive game reward that you can get. It is a three stage SHMUP game with the gameplay gimmick of "your special guns are all based on other video games" and is quite funny, and decently challenging. It stars Kebako, an inter galactic pop idol magical girl cat girl, who's giant chain gun arm can load video game cartridges to shoot off video games. I'll explain what all the Game Guns are in video and thread, for ease of reference. Her partner Squiddie, a theoretically robotic squid, assists us on our quest to beat up criminals for money, because Kebako is also a bounty hunter.

The first stage is fairly easy, and takes place in the Radical Galaxy! Everything is retro chic and blocky, with rad sunglasses and way cool skateboards and it's basically a concentrated injection of the 90s into our eyes. Kebako must shoot her way through some relatively basic enemies to get to the stage's bounty, in this case a rock star who's setting the galaxy on fire with his hot mix tapes, literally! Gunnar Crossbones must be stopped by our....tagonist. I say this because as you will see, I can't rightly call Kebako a PRO tagonist. More on that later.

Once we finally find Gunnar, we learn that, le giga gasp, he used to be Kebako's romantic interest. But Kebako broke up with him, and in embracing "Art is Pain" he has thrown himself at the world! Kebako beats the crap out of him for being a rudeboy. In the end he takes out his literal heart and gives it to us, saying that it's useless to him now given our rejection of his love. This precious item is something we can pick up to get an additional heart on the health gauge. Or we can blow up for a CRUELITY BONUS. You can guess which I'm going for.

So yeah, that's the first stage of Cat Girl without Salad. Next time we'll go through stage one, fighting probably my favorite boss just from a joke standpoint. Hope you all enjoyed, and remember, GO WITHOUT SALAD!

------

So, Game Guns. Let's look at those. There are a lot of them, and all of them are fairly useful. Some less so than others, but each is better than the Peashooter you start with.

First off is the Dance Gun, which is only better than the Peashooter due to raw damage output. It is awful and I hate it. The DDR dance pad stuff being used to make stronger shots is cool and all, but given that this is a SHMUP, you need to pay so much attention to where you're going and where every enemy and it's bullets are going as well. You also have to avoid enemies running face first into you, because they can do that too. The addition of a DDR chain just makes it so, so much worse. I'd still take it over the Peashooter but I'd not be happy, at all.

Second, we have the Platformer Gun. This one shoots a little Megaman shaped Mario that I've called Kebako-man, who can run into enemies to cause damage. You can make him jump (and he can double jump) and if he lands on enemies he deals way more damage. This is pretty good, though it lacks the screen clearing potential most SHMUP guns would like to have. He's quite good at dealing with bosses though.

Third is the Puzzle Gun, another Game Gun I'm not too hot on. You get a Puyo Pop style filigree arrow that shoots bubbles. You can aim the arrow to direct your shots, and if the bubbles hit an enemy they freeze in place. If you get a match of all three of the same colour touching each other you get an explosion of some sort! I've never actually DONE this though, so...I don't know what exactly it entails.

Our fourth Game Gun is probably my favorite. The Sports Gun! It's a golf club that randomly moves it's aim up and down. Mash the button to shoot out up to five golf balls that bounce around and deal a lot of damage. Wait for them to vanish to fire again, or pick them up with your body to refill your ammo. Kebako doesn't understand that Golf doesn't want you to hit the ball a lot, but it gives the gun good screen clearance so I'm okay with that.

We also have an Arcade Gun, which shoots out a cat girl Pac-man type thing I call Kebak-Man. He eats enemies but has a weird sort of hit box thing going on. Sometimes it's a little weaker feeling than it should be and it doesn't last as long as you'd think. It's weird, but it IS a good gun.

Lastly, we have the RPG Gun. This is quite a complex gun, and given it's based on RPGs that's to be expected. Each ability it has has a charge timer that has to be full in order to use it, and each use of that ability causes the charge time to drain a little. Or a lot, depending. When Kebako Attacks, she does the classic RPG "step forward and swing giant 8 bit sword" animation, covering a fairly wide area with a very strong attack. It has the problem of throwing Kebako into enemies and bullets sometimes though. Her Magic involves throwing potions in an arc in front of her, which explode! The explosion is bigger and stronger depending on the amount of X's on the potion, and that's just decided by random. The Heal spell heals you, and the amount of hearts it heals is also random. It's quite useful to have around though! Finally, we have the Run command, which briefly makes Kebako invincible. I always forget to use it.

So yeah, that's Kebako's arsenal. Learn your weapons well, as they will be needed.
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2016-09-26 at 09:50 AM.

12. - Top - End - #462
    Ettin in the Playground

AFAIK, the puzzle explosion defeats every enemy on screen instantly (except bosses, of course.) Don't quote me on that, though.
    Spoiler: Vanity quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Strigon View Post
    Wow.
    That took a very sudden turn for the dark.

I salute you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthorGirl View Post
    I wish it was possible to upvote here.

I use braces (also known as "curly brackets") to indicate sarcasm. If there are none present, I probably believe what I am saying; should it turn out to be inaccurate trivia, please tell me rather than trying to play along with an apparent joke I don't know I'm making.

13. - Top - End - #463
    Troll in the Playground

I don't know what I was expecting based on the title... but it wasn't that.

Looks cool, though. Just goes to show you can't judge a book by it's cover.... even if you can't judge that cover, because it's so weird.

14. - Top - End - #464
    Titan in the Playground

.....yup this Catgirl Without Salad game is definitely in "Mario to Kirby" levels of cartoon silliness.

I particularly like the time joke there. thats hilarious.

....thats all I can really say.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

15. - Top - End - #465
    Titan in the Playground

I don't know what I was expecting based on the title... but it wasn't that.

Looks cool, though. Just goes to show you can't judge a book by it's cover.... even if you can't judge that cover, because it's so weird.
    Yeah, that's more or less what I was going to say.
    My Homebrew

16. - Top - End - #466
    Troll in the Playground

Anyways, having the free time to spend watching it again (catchy music and all!), I present:

Enemies Killed:
    Flittermouse: 66
    Cool Ball: 46
    Angry Flittermouse: 18
    Radd McGater: 6
    Diggy: 5
    Inbeida: 14
    Inbeida Leader: 1
    Catsule: 30
    Gost: 31
    Da Bomb: 5
    Gunnar Crossbones: 1
    Gunnar's Heart: 1 You Monster.

#1: Flittermouse (66)
    #2: Cool Ball (46)
    #3: Gost (31)

Gun Upgrades:
    Arcade Gun: 3
    Platformer Gun: 6
    Dance Gun: 2
    Puzzle Gun: 1
    RPG Gun: 2
    Sports Gun: 2

Miscellaneous:
    Times Hit: 10
    Guns Lost: 8
    Bombs Used: 1
    Food Obtained: 16
    Salad Obtained (Avoided): 0 (1)

17. - Top - End - #467
    Titan in the Playground

Umm... what did I just see?

That was... er... a very unique SHUMP. The mechanics are actually rather interesting once you strip everything else away. You have several different gun upgrades that do different things, but each have their annoying things about them. RPG gun is clearly, by far, the most powerful of them all, particularly with the invulnerability frames from Run, but they all can be used.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Underlord View Post
    All hail great Shneekeythulhu! Ia Ia Shneeky fthagn
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quite possibly, the best rebuttal I have ever witnessed.
    Joker Bard - the DM's solution to the Batman Wizard.
    Takahashi no Onisan - The scariest Samurai alive
    Incarnum and YOU: a reference guide
    Soulmelds, by class and slot: Another Incarnum reference
    Multiclassing for Newbies: A reference guide for the rest of us

My homebrew world in progress: Falcora

18. - Top - End - #468
    Ettin in the Playground

King Dedede:

Anyways, having the free time to spend watching it again (catchy music and all!), I present:

Enemies Killed:

Gun Upgrades:

Miscellaneous:
    Good to see the tradition continue in not Zelda things. You guys are pretty cool. More comments later on the episodes, its been a rough couple of days/weeks.
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)

19. - Top - End - #469

Quote Originally Posted by TheWombatOfDoom View Post
    Good to see the tradition continue in not Zelda things. You guys are pretty cool. More comments later on the episodes, its been a rough couple of days/weeks.
    I too appreciate the murder list. Excited to see how it goes with Fire Emblem. The game keeps track of how many battles each unit wins, but not what units they've killed, and THAT actually interests me. How many wizards did I stomp a mudhole into using Boyd? Ah, but that will be for the future, we've still got two more days of Cat Girl Without Salad.

And I hope things get better for you soon, Wombat.

20. - Top - End - #470
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Excited to see how it goes with Fire Emblem.
    I... know basically nothing about Fire Emblem. So, you should probably mention the stuff you want kept track of.

(I'm assuming there's nothing like the Gold Skultulas.)

21. - Top - End - #471
    Titan in the Playground

I... know basically nothing about Fire Emblem. So, you should probably mention the stuff you want kept track of.

(I'm assuming there's nothing like the Gold Skultulas.)
    It'll be easier. Might be possible to do without pausing the video, even. We could take turns at it!
    My Homebrew

22. - Top - End - #472

The only thing I can actively think of wanting to track outright for PoR is how many of each specific unit type a character has killed. Other than that I've got nothing and I leave it to you, the lovely viewers who I have an intense enjoyment in seeing you excited about this, to think of anything else neat. Oh, and weather or not the character was named. Like, say we fight some bandits, and a dude on my side kills two bandits and the leader of said bandits, Zamza or whatever, he'd get two generic bandits killed, and one named kill, of Zamza the Bandit.

Speaking of, Throwback Thursday tomorrow, and then another Cat Girl W/O Salad. Should be fun!
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2016-09-28 at 12:25 PM.

23. - Top - End - #473
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    The only thing I can actively think of wanting to track outright for PoR is how many of each specific unit type a character has killed. Other than that I've got nothing and I leave it to you, the lovely viewers who I have an intense enjoyment in seeing you excited about this, to think of anything else neat. Oh, and weather or not the character was named. Like, say we fight some bandits, and a dude on my side kills two bandits and the leader of said bandits, Zamza or whatever, he'd get two generic bandits killed, and one named kill, of Zamza the Bandit.

Speaking of, Throwback Thursday tomorrow, and then another Cat Girl W/O Salad. Should be fun!
    I'd probably also consider tracking Friendly Unit Deaths (not sure if this is one of the Fire Emblems that got rid of perma-death or not, but it's worth looking into either way) and Damage taken/dealt by a unit. The latter might be harder to track, but could be interesting to see by the end of the game.
    If my text is blue, I'm being sarcastic.But you already knew that, right?

24. - Top - End - #474

Quote Originally Posted by Seerow View Post
    I'd probably also consider tracking Friendly Unit Deaths (not sure if this is one of the Fire Emblems that got rid of perma-death or not, but it's worth looking into either way) and Damage taken/dealt by a unit. The latter might be harder to track, but could be interesting to see by the end of the game.
    True, that would be difficult. I leave it to you, the astute and beloved viewers.

Also this game does not do away with permadeath. I'll be talking more about that once we actually GET to the 7th.

25. - Top - End - #475

Meow.

Zodi Plays: Cat Girl Without Salad -Amuse Bouche- [2] Food and Cutlery

Video Length: 12:49

In this episode Kebako heads off into the RPG Galaxy in pursuit of a culinary crook that is stealing the galaxy's food to make fancy food that isn't remotely appetizing sounding. Kebako is about as angry as someone with literally zero care for anyone can be, so lets head off! His name is Chefinoff, and as we progress we learn that Kebako trained under him as a chef...and drove him mad by focusing on comfort food. It is here I think we start to see why I call Kebako a "tagonist" as opposed to a protagonist. She's the main character, who IS stopping a lot of violence, but it's looking like she's pretty explicitly the CAUSE of all this violence too, and arguably on purpose. We'll get more on that later.

Chefinoff himself, aside from being an incredibly awesome Sephiroth parody, is probably my favorite boss in the game. His attack patterns and special moves/spell cards are all rather fair, and I only get hit because I'm dumb. He's the shortest boss of the three, and his music is an absolutely glorious parody of One Winged Angel, which is the best thing ever. In the end however, even he must fall to Kebako's video game styled wiles, and he must go to space jail. But he leaves us some very vital information. Our true foe, to reach her we must follow the Moe Star, and then hang a left at Tsundere Moon. It's time to face the greatest foe of all.

Anime. I'll see you guys there.
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2016-09-30 at 09:51 AM.

26. - Top - End - #476
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

*looks at picture*

Spoiler: In case I'm right
    Show
    Is it the Cat Girl *with* Salad?

27. - Top - End - #477
    Troll in the Playground

Well, that was entertaining. Especially upon re-watch, because it lets me pay attention to other things. Such as the faces. And Kebako making a 'low health' sound just cracked me up.

Spoiler: Bounty 1
    Show

Enemies Killed:

Gun Upgrades:

Miscellaneous:

Enemies Killed:
    Batteneye: 51
    Crabohydrate: 15
    Splime: 2
    Crabohydrate but Red: 1
    W: 5
    Animeye: 17
    WW: 1
    Batteneye Soar: 9
    Catsule: 18
    H.L.D: 1
    Shiny Animeye: 6
    High Level Dragon II: 0
    Chefinoff: 1
    Not-Chocolate Soufflé: 1

#1: Batteneye (51)
    #2: Catsule (18)
    #3: Animeye (17)

Gun Upgrades:
    Arcade Gun: 1
    Platformer Gun: 3
    Dance Gun: 0
    Puzzle Gun: 0
    RPG Gun: 0
    Sports Gun: 3

Miscellaneous:
    Times Hit: 18
    Guns Lost: 6
    Bombs Used: 0
    Food Obtained: 20

Totals:

Gun Upgrades:
    Arcade Gun: 4
    Platformer Gun: 9
    Sports Gun: 5

Miscellaneous:
    Times Hit: 28
    Guns Lost: 14
    Food Obtained: 36
    Salad Obtained (Avoided): 0 (2)

The only enemy that actually carried over was the Catsule... but, let's compare the top few:

#2: Batteneye (51)
    #3: Catsule (48)
    #4: Cool Ball (46)
    #5: Gost (31)

And, incidentally, there was another salad, from the first video (here, right above the Kebak-man/enemy name area).

28. - Top - End - #478
    Troll in the Playground

Question Re: Zodi Plays: The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (Adventures in early 3D video gam

This game is hilarious...but, I don't really get the Sephiroth angle
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    It would have been awesome if the writers had put as much thought into it as you guys do.
    The laws of physics are not crying in a corner, they are bawling in the forums.

Thanks to half-halfling for the avatar

29. - Top - End - #479

Quote Originally Posted by Reddish Mage View Post
    This game is hilarious...but, I don't really get the Sephiroth angle
    Have you played/watched someone play Final Fantasy 7? He's from there.

30. - Top - End - #480

Even through the pain of snow, today's video arrives.

Zodi Plays: Cat Girl Without Salad -Amuse Bouche- [3] Cat Girls and Anime

Video Length: 17:32

And so we begin the final stage of Cat Girl Without Salad. And hoo boy is it silly. Lotta anime references here, and a lot of really funny jokes. There isn't much to say about this game (part of why it doesn't get it's own thread) but it is quite fun. In this stage we finally discover the mastermind behind all these people from Kebako's past coming to haunt her. Kebako has some...interesting theories on who it is (by which I mean she tells us the story of how she ate a half eaten taco she found on the ground and forgets why she was talking about it) but in the end we discover that it is...URAMIkO! Aka: Cat Grill. She is the counter to everything Kebako is, and has one wing to boot! She's rude, has better game guns than ours for all but one of the guns, and when we face her she's actually a pretty tough fight. She's also one of the best fights in the game, and obviously the most enjoyable to me since I love the whole "evil version of you" archetype in video games.

We also, importantly, learn WHY Uramiko has done all this. If she is actively malicious and is meant to be our dark mirror, than Kebako is UNACTIVELY malicious. She has literally zero thought in her brain about anything and will just ruin someone's life by accident without any real intent to. She broke Gunnar's heart, though he is a bit of a clingy *******. She destroyed Chefinoff's confidence in his career, though he was a bit of a prick. And Uramiko? She...literally ripped her wing off because it looks cute and she wanted it. Kebako says this sounds like something she'd do, but that she doesn't remember it. As Uramiko so helpfully points out, SHE'S WEARING IT RIGHT NOW. But in the end, we defeat her, and get the final CRUELTY BONUS, and as a result force Kebako to start debating subs vs dubs in her head.

The credits...seem broken, by the way? No actual CREDITS showed up and that's...very strange. Anyway, for beating the game we get a lovely song about how the universe loves Kebako or else and we unlock Gun Cycle mode, where we can play the game with the ability to cycle through guns by choice instead of waiting for drops. I've played a bit of this before and it also increases the amount of salads that drop. I don't believe anything special comes from beating the game with Gun Cycle on. So yeah, that's the end of Cat Girl Without Salad. An amusing little game full of comedy, featuring a character who may just be the most evil I've ever played on this channel, for now and forever. But that's just my read on things. Hope you all enjoyed.

And now...with that done. After we have another dip into Metroid Prime with Throwback Thursday this week...it is time for Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. It starts this Friday guys, mark your calendars.