1. - Top - End - #631
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [IC I] Settlers of Arcadia

Haukr

Spoiler: Previously...
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Othniel View Post
    Haukr

Taking merely two hours to obtain his desired information this time, Haukr was eventually directed to Seafoam's small chapel devoted to Pharasma where Ilihne was apparently the head priestess. Standing on the far northern side of the town, it was a small stone building overlooking a cemetery. A single stained glass window bearing Pharasma's signature spiral-shaped holy symbol overlooked a set of double doors which sat at the top of three stone steps. Inside, Haukr could see that the chapel was divided into three sections. Across from the door was an altar, before which knelt a figure robed in blue and white. Behind her were several rows of pews, all of which were currently empty. Upon the left side of the chapel, Haukr spotted a small room through an open doorway. A wooden desk sat there, upon which stood - rather precariously - a stack of papers. Opposite this room was a closed door.

Looking around the chapel, Haukr almost missed the robed figure kneeling before the altar.
    That must be Ilihne.

Being respectful in his approach, but at the same time making no effort to disguise his presence, Haukr took a seat in one of the pews as he waited for the figure to finish praying.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Once the robed figure looked to be done praying, Haukr spoke.

"Are you Ilihne? My name is Haukr Malmquist, and I am given to understand that you ran into my niece, Rema Marius, some time ago."
    Everything dissolves into blue.

2. - Top - End - #632
    Ettin in the Playground

Haukr

The figure tensed when Haukr sat in the pew, making noise. After a few moments, it stood and turned, casting back the robe's hood. Standing before Haukr was an undine, sea-green skin covered with geometric and spiral-shaped tattooes. Her hair was a bit darker, and hung loose. Limpid blue eyes blinked at the Skald, and her mouth was curved in a slight smile. She bowed in greeting. "I greet you, Haukr Malmquist. Rema is known to me, though I have not seen her in many months, not since I visited your city of Lisara. Tell me, what can this humbler servant of the Mother of Souls do for you?"

Spoiler: Ilihne
    Show
    Many thanks to Ceika for the Custom Avatar!

3. - Top - End - #633
    Firbolg in the Playground

Haukr

"Well, if I understand correctly, when you, Rema, and the others who were there at the time all met, an invitation was extended to come here to Seafoam. I have come to accept that invitation, and I was hoping to use this opportunity to establish good relations between Stormwall and Seafoam. I'm the chief diplomat of Stormwall, you see."

"In short, that means two things: Getting to know the local culture, and talking to the local leaders. I was hoping that you could help point me in the right direction - or, if not, that you might simply be willing to chat."
    Last edited by Lord Of Mantas; 2017-01-09 at 12:16 AM.
    Everything dissolves into blue.